Emeka O. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
I use wix to build my business website. Considering that it is free to use, I didn't have to spend any budget to get my business website done. I also didn't have to pay website developers as all I needed to get things done were available on the Wix platform.
Wix is a drag and drop website builder. There are many reasons for which I love Wix, among them include:
1. Free to Use: Wix is a free to use website builder. It is one of the most widely used Content Management Systems (CMS). Despite the fact that Wix is a free software, it can be used to build a stunning website.
2. Free domain name and free hosting: Wix provides users with a free domain name, and also a free hosting on which to build their desired websites.
3. Availability of templates: Wix have templates available, and I only had to choose a desired template to get started.
4. Easy learning curve: I'm tempted to say that Wix have no, or a straight (linear) learning curve as one can get started immediately after creating an account on Wix. This was amazing for me.
5. Availability of sections: Wix webpages can be built in sections. This make it easy to design and edit a page.
6. Responsiveness: Wix pages are mobile responsive. By this I never had to bother about how to make my website responsive for visitors who are using mobile devices to access it. Wix automatically creates a mobile responsive version, and the final outlook of a page on mobile can be previewed while still designing the page.
It's very hard to point out anything I don't like about Wix. All the while I've been using Wix, it'd been a pleasurable experience.
The only problem I have with Wix is the cost of the premium version. I consider the premium version to be expensive for a beginner who is looking to operate on a lean budget.
Verifizierter Rezensent Branche: Computer-Software Mitarbeiteranzahl: Selbstständig
The handling of the webpage is very easy and so it removes a great amount of load. I have not yet used or tried the Customer Service may be because I did not felt the need so far which is actually a good point. I once was about to call the customer care when it was showing me to upgrade when I already have purchased the premium service. But then the FAQ's popped up and my problem was solved.
1) The interface is very easy to get along. Every option is properly placed in a way that learning curve is not that steep. Anybody can Master it in no time.
2) The smart alignment feature is awesome.
3) Large number of queries are already covered in the FAQs section.
4) Saves files with ease and the track of the release manager feature is great tool.
1) Usage of dynamic pages is not that easy.
2) Lack of proper documentation of Corvid. I mean to say that the Corvid document is very comprehensive but does not cover the specific questions. The documentation is not easy to go through.
3) The guide to connect the premium package, that you already purchased, with the site that you are building should be kept upfront. I thought that as I have deleted the site which was previously connected to the premium package , i will need to buy the premium package again and that is so frustrating.
4) Not telling upfront that when I use the 'Editor X' I will have to pay extra. I once designed the entire website on the 'Editor X' and then came to know that I have to pay extra. It imprinted the bad impression because the same Wix credentials works on the 'Editor X' as well so how can anyone know this?
5) Also the 'Upgrade' Notification is annoying when you already have purchased the premium services.
Alita D. Branche: Bau Mitarbeiteranzahl: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
For a fast simple easy website Wix is a great option. If you are looking to customize, create your own theme or move your website to another host then Wix is not for you.
Wix is very simple to set up and implement. You don't need to have any special training or skills to set up a website using Wix.
Customization is nearly impossible as is transferring your website to another host. With Wix, you are locked into themes and to their hosting packages. If you build your website with Wix it is staying with Wix.
Alexandro P. Branche: Computer-Software Mitarbeiteranzahl: Selbstständig
Wix est adapté aux personnes qui n'a pas les compétences techniques, celui qui n'a jamais conçu de site internet a de multiple fonction pour en créer un.
Toutes les petites entreprise qui n'ont pas de budget pour payer un concepteur peut le faire avec ces propre moyen, quelque tutoriel et de la volonté.
Wix est vraiment top pour celui qui souhaite construire un site rapidement et facilement.
1- L'interface est très facile à comprendre. Chaque option est correctement placée de manière à ce que la courbe d'apprentissage ne soit pas trop raide. Toute personnes désirant créer un site rapidement peut le faire.
2-La fonction comme l'alignement intelligent est super cool.
3- La FAQ est fournie, les questions d'usage ou de difficulté ou déjà une réponse, du coup on ne peut pas rester bloqué très longtemps.
4 - Enregistre les fichiers avec facilité et la fonction de suivi du gestionnaire de versions est un outil formidable.
5 -Peu couteux
Des frais supplémentaires.
Différentes tâches ou options de personnalisation peuvent entraîner des couts supplémentaires.
Par exemple, une URL personnalisée, certaines mises en page de site, et bien d'autres choses encore, peuvent toutes s'ajouter à votre prix global.
Lucky griffin N. Branche: Medienproduktion Mitarbeiteranzahl: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
My overall experience with wix has been one with mixed feelings. It however still is the best freely available interactive web design platform available so I stick to it.
The features I liked most about wix are 1. its ease of use and deployment. It is fairly easy to create a website in wix even without prior coding experience. and 2. Its free version has many funtionalities including SEO intergration, unlike some of its competitors.
What I liked least about wix is the ease with which the widgets on website pages tend to get easily disorganised/moved around at times by mistake. This makes the website delicate to handle on some point. But it is something manageable.