Adobe Workfront Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Workfront

Adobe Workfront ist eine kollaborative Arbeitsmanagementlösung, die die Herausforderungen von getrennten Teams, isolierten Tools und unermüdlicher Unternehmensarbeit anspricht. Workfront umfasst Funktionen zur Erfassung und...

4,2

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Innoativ und zeitspRend

Starke Erleichterung des Arbeitsalltags

Funktion knd Anwendung funktionell und innovativ

Sicherheit der daten sind nicht gewährleistet

Sophie
Sophie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

Kantata und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Instead of Mavenlink- Very flexible on license structuring and pricing, more integrations Instead of Wrike- we needed something more complex, but Wrike is great if you don’t
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Workfront

Shannon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Workflow Management and More

Overall Workfront has helped our organization by helping to create a repeatable process with workflows to teams we've chosen. We can now differentiate between low complexity and med/high complexity work. We can measure incoming work because ALL work comes in as a task. Workfront serves as the one source of truth to find marketing work and final files. Hours are now measurable, ready to start tasks by team or department are easy to view. API usage has tremendously enhanced our experience as well.

The customizability of the platform is amazing. Based on the functionality of the tool, we created customized request queues and forms, and customized project templates for a consistent process. All work flows from an initial request and ends with project completion. Assignments are easily made due to the preassigned job roles on each task in templates. Also, the reporting feature is fantastic. We create reports and dashboards for Team Leads, Requesters, Workers, Executives to show them the data that's meaningful to them.

User experience is a problem for us. Depending on the job someone is doing, using the tool correctly can be confusing. We've had to change the process to stop using issues because users couldnt remember to create the issues on a task level but put them on a project level. These issues were then hidden and timelines not altered by the issue. Users have a hard time with understanding documents on a task vs documents on a project level. This caused a lot of problems in our organization so we changed our process to move task documents tab from the higher level and instruct users to only use documents on a project level. Timeline maintenance is also a major issue for our teams. Project Managers who own 70 projects cannot adjust timelines on the daily. As an organization we do not want to use projected completion date because it has given workers the idea that tasks were still on time although they were quite late. We rely solely on the task Planned Start and Planned Completion dates. Finally, since we use documents on the project level only, users must remember to work in documents then go to the task to mark it complete. There should be a popup on documents that when you version the document or make an update on the document level a popup will ask if you want to mark a task complete so users can complete the task while in the document area.

HCL Connections

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Work visibility, templates, custom forms, reporting, dashboards.
Kelly
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Adobe Workfront for Projects

I like that you can comment within the platform for others to review or comment.

Lack of visibility when seeing who the individual is needed for the next approval versus just the department.

Becky
Becky

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Manage many projects from one place with Workfront

Given that the majority of our department's employees work from home, having a centralized hub where everyone's current and completed projects are accessible is invaluable.

The ability to delegate work and track progress without micromanaging is a huge time saver for me when managing large projects or initiatives. I can attest to the usefulness of a request queue; it has allowed my team to better manage incoming job requests and distribute resources accordingly.

The complexity of Workfront's user interface and processes can make it difficult to implement efficiently. The high price tag comes with little opportunities for personalization.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

Workfront is a great project management system for our team

By organizing and tracking our project activities, we can see how the workflow impacts the timing of individual tasks, which is a problem that Workfront helps us tackle.

Workfront's extensive toolset is fantastic. As a result, we are able to keep track of projects and documents in one easily accessible spot, perfect for audits and other record-keeping needs.

Workfront's high degree of complexity in setting up individual projects is one of its drawbacks. There is a steep learning curve that might slow down user adoption due to the interface's subpar design and abundance of options that make navigation difficult.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

We can easily track the progress of a task/project with Workfront

By centralizing all of a team's work in a single location, Workfront makes it simple for everyone on the team to monitor the status of a given task or project, provide feedback on drafts as needed, and see how their work fits into the bigger picture. Financial coding is a part of it as well.

Workfront successfully unifies a wide range of a project's constituent parts. The user has a lot of leeway in determining the system's functionality and the information it stores to suit his own purposes.

Workfront's messaging system is not very user-friendly. Direct communication via email or phone is more convenient. On multiple instances, I have checked the Updates section for replies.

Stefanie
Stefanie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

Vital integration into my company

I am able to stay in the know with my remotely run company. This product has given me the confidence to move forth after the mess and stress of the pandemic.

I truly enjoyed the fact that this product gave us hope to continue functioning 100% while still having to work remotely. This has enabled us as a whole to still build clientele all while staying on the same page with all employees with task management.

I really have nothing really negative to say. I guess this is just a product that is only as successful for you as what you put into it. Meaning it can be as simplistic and as basic as you want it to but it also can be really in depth and intricate as well. You get what you give.

Dayforce HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

I really enjoyed the reviews and how my experience was pretty much exactly as other reviewers described.
lisa
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

excellent software product

its very straight forward to use and easy to show my team how to use. Its very user friendly

none this is an excellent product that i would definitely recommend

Chiel
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Adobe workfront review

- very good software in terms of project management. helps me to be more efficient

- you do need some time to get up to speed
- workflow could be more efficient

Eliabeth

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

My favorite project management system by miles

I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Workfront had more flexibility and reporting capability.
Sara

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

PMO take on Workfront

I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Shimelis
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

My experience with Adobe Workfront has been excellent. The platform offers strong tools for...

i solve different problem easly like related with my work

Scalability is one of Adobe Workfront's finest features. It is made to easily adapt to changes in your business and to be able to support teams of any size and complexity. This makes it ideal for teams that develop and change over time. The software includes a ton of features that make it simple to manage and keep track of tasks and is highly user-friendly. It also features a strong reporting system that can assist you in finding areas that need development right away. Last but not least, Adobe Workfront provides top-notch customer service and a skilled support staff that can assist you if you ever need it.

The absence of customization possibilities in Adobe Workfront is its main drawback. Despite the platform's wide range of functionality, it might be challenging to tailor the program to match certain requirements. Some firms may find the expense of the program to be prohibitive. Users may find the user interface to be perplexing and illogical, which makes it challenging for them to quickly learn and comprehend the product.

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Helps Streamline Process, Create Accountability

Workfront has absolutely changed the way my team works from a process standpoint. Previously, there was no way for us to quantify creative work, evaluate workloads of the creative staff or effectively capture the back and forth that accompanies a creative project. Workfront has solved all of these for us and more.

There's a lot I love about Workfront. As someone who works on the creative services side of the business, Workfront allows for an orderly intake process using its custom forms (a questionnaire) that allows the project manager to identify the exact asks that are being made. Workfront allows us to easily flip requests into full blown projects, using its task feature to assign each user their own role in the larger project. From a creative perspective, I can use agile project management and set tasks to happen concurrently, or waterfall project management and customize tasks so that one task cannot be started until the previous task is complete.

Overall, Workfront offers a really clear process that creates the accountability throughout my team's creative process.

The software definitely takes some getting used to. There's a good amount of onboarding that usually takes place to learn the terminology (tasks vs project, dashboards and reports) and from my team's perspective we used our onboarding sessions to customize dashboards for each section of the team. The copywriters have their own dashboard and the designers have theres. So although the complexity is a con, it offers good potential for further customization.

Destiny
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

Adobe Workfront

In general, there is a lot of engagement with Adobe Workfront. Customers appreciate the executive's highlights, such as task following, asset management, and coordinated effort tools, as well as the stage's ambitious endeavor. The ability to adapt work procedures and include task-related activities is frequently regarded as a major benefit. We see it as an important tool for streamlining the project and the executive's processes and enhancing group productivity, even though there may be an expectation to learn and adapt specific to the stage.

For the teams I work on at my organization, moving from four distinct platforms—ServiceNow, Excel, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Project—to one platform has been a lifesaver when it comes to project intake, planning, and execution. We developed our own workflows, taught our submitters on a single system, and subsequently trained our PMs on the same system. One benefit I really enjoy is that we may add new features and modifications at any time.

It does take some getting used to the program. In order to become familiar with the terminology (tasks vs. projects, dashboards, and reports), a significant amount of onboarding typically occurs. From the standpoint of my team, we utilized our onboarding sessions to personalize dashboards for each team member. Both the designers' and copywriters' dashboards are separate. Thus, even while the intricacy is a drawback, there is a lot of room for additional customization.

Cristian
Cristian
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 21.9.2023

Efficient productivity

As a user of several project management tools, I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness it provides to comprehensively manage multi-functional teams and projects with multiple deliverables. Its scalability allowed me to adapt it to changing and increasing management complexity needs. The friendly interface added to the large number of reports and metrics available provide visibility at all times on the progress status. Without a doubt, it is an excellent solution for any organization that requires managing project portfolios in a simple but powerful way

What I liked most about Adobe Workfront was its simple and intuitive interface. It allows you to clearly view and manage all projects, tasks and resources comprehensively on a single platform. Its carefully designed interface makes the learning curve very low, allowing any user to start using its powerful management tools in no time

What I liked least was some limitations in advanced customization of views and panels. Although by default it comes with configurations that allow you to functionally view the information, for larger and more complex projects I needed to make some customizations that I could not easily specify from the interface. This required support from the support team on some occasions

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 25.10.2018

Workfront Review

We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Vic
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Wonderful way to track your work, communicate and report on almost anything you can dream of.

It allowed our IT department to go from 5 products to track our work (ITSM, Assana, TFS, MS Project, and Spiratest) to one product where we use it for our Helpdesk, Projects, Agile Teams, Test Cases, and results, and many many dashboards and reports to gauge how we're doing. Now we're able to track our work and if the work belongs to another team we can pass it along without having to recreate it in another tool. The communication function is also been a success for us.

The work tracking, communication and reporting capabilities. Reporting is a misnomer because it's more of a screen view that allows you to dive deeper into the report and the objects in the report. The Communication methods of being able to comment on objects and allow people to respond via email and still append the reply as a log in the object has been a big win for us. Even naysayers now love the product in our organization. The reporting is so powerful I instruct users to develop their dream scenario and I can usually deliver what they want.

From time to time it can get glitchy. They've made great improvements on this over the years and I've had the same issue with other products too (i.e. MS Project used to crash on me once a day). But for the complexity of the product and all the functionality it delivers, it's a very small percentage of time that this occurs.

Tanya
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

Workfront has helped make work and projects more visible

Overall the system does what we need it do do, but we are underutilizing it, making it difficult to justify the cost. It is challenging to navigate what are perceived limitations alone, but when you get to conference you see there are workarounds for. Consulting hours are ok, the consultant can make or break if they are valuable and often only bring to the table what you can find in help or community. Account Reps are also challenging and provide inconsistent service.

Workfront is customizable and can be tailored to meet the different needs of a variety of units throughout the College. Everything can be in one place, making it easier to communicate, and make decisions. The opportunities to make improvements to process are endless.

There are too many ways to do the same things, making it difficult to train and onboard users. The frequency that things change also makes it hard for existing users to stay on top of functionality. Help and customer support are inconsistent, often pointing you to help articles that you can find on your own. There are many tips and hacks to the system that are almost impossible to find or figure our on your own, and the only time you really learn about them is at conference when you connect with amazing Workfront consultants or attend some great sessions.

Caroline
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

Ideal tool for the administration of high level projects

This tool has allowed to carry out a better organization, planning and management of large business projects since it provides all the appropriate tools for it, being able to prioritize projects, monitor their status and collaborate with different team members, making the work much simpler of everyday.

I like this tool since it is ideal to carry out the administration of high level projects, and this is thanks to the fact that it provides the adequate tools and a configuration that is highly customizable, thus doing the management, collaboration and work in team is much simpler and more fluid, has high quality report reports because they are very detailed and easy to understand, also allows members who are in different countries to collaborate with each other just by sending a request to them and assign assignments that make the development of the project much faster, being able to exchange ideas and comments among them, as well as being able to monitor the progress of each user or the project in general and the best thing is that the tool is always updated and It is very easy to use, which is why it is suitable for the management of large projects.

One of the things that I think I do not like is that he does not have a live chat and it would be very appropriate since the communication would be much more direct and fast, in addition to his costs or plans are somewhat confusing and to know the same You must communicate through calls with your team since they are not on your platform.

April
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 30.7.2022

Let Adobe help push your business into the future on time

What’s really incredible about Adobe is that it’s more than just a program that used to be for graphic design and computer nerds. Adobe has really pushed into the house Covid 2022 with a incredible program that allows your organization to use so many different features. The project management tool and all the other ones that assist such as time scheduling and tracking and project management assignment and all those other things are so incredible when it comes to trying to keep your organization or business on track. It’s very hard to manage more than a few people all alone when you have a program that allows you to be able to see if peoples time is being utilized correctly or if some tasks don’t need as much time as others it’s a very cool thing to have. I would say take the leap and go forward and implement this into your programming for your company and watch how you’re employees grow and how your business grows as well

I think some of the harder parts of this program that seem to pop up or it’s a little bit harder to get used to working with us. It’s a lot more complicated than it seems sometimes for certain parts of the program. You have to be knowledgeable about how to use this program and you can’t just figure it out by just playing around in it. You really have to have a dedicated knowledgeable person who can run this program and do it well

Emma J.
Emma J.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Workfront Leading the Frontier of Web-Based Project Management Systems

Workfront is a great web-based project management platform. It is well-designed, and the company continues to make updates to improve it's platform and does not just sit on their hands for one annual update.

It is very easy to link projects, manage workflows, the reporting is intuitive, and much more. In addition, asset management is streamlined with ability to house documents within projects, or as my company does for larger programs that span multiple projects, create an actual Document Repository project that can be used across multiple boards.

The community is very engaged and admins and project managers can speak together to help figure out the more advanced parts of the platform and how to help arrive at the endpoint your are searching for, wherever possible.

They have phenomenal integration with other platforms, with options to have full DAM and more, but each add on increases the price (naturally).

Even as they develop, they tend to have beta areas and accept feedback to continue to improve before they launch something that would impact the entire platform.

Well-designed
Continual Updates from Workfront instead of waiting to fix problems
Ease of linking projects with cross-predecessors
Managing Workflows
Reporting
DAM
Engaged community with other Project Managers to discuss best ways to utilize Workfront
Integration with other platforms

I am interested in almost all that Workfront has to offer, but to have everything it can do can be cost-prohibitive. My company has utilized other platforms, that may be less efficient and harder to keep everything consolidated, simply because of the additional cost of utilizing the feature in Workfront.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Adobe Workfront Review

Overall, I recommend Adobe Workfront for project management and team collaboration. The software is easy to use, offers advanced features for project and resource management, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each business. However, there may be a learning curve for some of the advanced features, so it may be helpful to get additional assistance in setting up automated workflows or custom reports.

I used Adobe Workfront for over a year for idea management, project management, project planning, task management, and workflow management. What I liked most about this software is its ease of use and ability to centralize all project-related information. With Adobe Workfront, I was able to easily track task progress, assign responsibilities to team members, and collaborate with my colleagues on different projects. The resource management and project portfolio management features are also very useful for managing more complex projects.

One of the downsides I encountered with Adobe Workfront is that some advanced features require additional training or assistance. For example, configuring automated workflows can be complex and requires some experience to set up correctly. Additionally, custom reports often take a bit more time to create than I expected.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 29.8.2018

Workfront is our way to success in Project Mangement even if it more expensive than other...

We are using WorkFront for about 2 years now and is very pleased with the functionality and feature set it provides to meet our needs to manage
Workfront takes time and effort to implement, but anything worthwhile should. Workfront's team has been very helpful to us and really cares that we earn a win for our team.
I am an end user of Workfront within teams. Workfront helps me keep on track with all my work, tracking progress and deadlines to ensure all work is delivered efficiently and on time.

Customization and Small Duration to be built and including good tools for Project Management
In case of owning a lot of tasks on daily basis: Workfront is the best for monitoring and follow up
Including all the required Reports for Top Management
Very Good Support Team
Always upgrading and adding new features and reports

I couldn’t reach how to automate prioritizing projects and assigning project, I am searching for this feature currently
Company should have a process before using this software else it will not add anything to the work flow
Higher Cost than other simpler software’s companies
Hard to get team members to update data consistently, which impacts project status/reporting

1 432 Bewertungen