Über Vagaro

Vagaro is a cloud-based salon, spa and fitness business management solution that allows professionals to book appointments and manage various facility roles. It offers an integrated solution to manage bookkeeping, payroll, client...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Vagaro durchsuchen

2.527 von 2.527 Bewertungen
Greta S.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.5.2021

VAGARO FOR MEDICAL AESTHETICS PRACTICE

I love that Technical Support Staff are knowledgeable, patient and available when I need them.

I LOVE the ease of scheduling clients from my hand held devices. Love the Colors, design; very user friendly.

Honestly need to play around more with the Features, which I hear a many (from a friend whom I referred for her Yoga Business. She switched from Mind Body and LOVES Vagaro).

Wish Vagaro would invest in NICE Modern looking POS devices like Square and Clover.

Michele M.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 4.5.2021
Kyle W.

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

TERRIBLE customer service and point of sale!

Online booking was a nice perk, although if a client didn't know how to book the first time(new online website) they would add themselves again so deleting a profile found to be quite an ordeal.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. I've been a user for the past 2 months and can't wait to find a new software company. It started great, so much easier that square appointments, online booking, the works! Wow... no. The booking service works okay, when it wants to open. I have better luck on my phone but being that I have an iPhone X I don't have a headphone jack so to swipe a card I use my iPad. It never works the first, or usually the second time so I have to pull out he reader and plug it back in. Any issues or questions I have leads to me having to wait on hold for customer service for 20+ minutes or waiting for an email response. There are a ton of hidden fees every month that we're never discussed(of course in the fine print but never but an agent) for card processing and I am beyond disgusted at how they are handeling a gift card order I purchased for my new, small business. I paid for perfect gift cards that were designed incorrectly because of me, but because I was told the wrong information by their team during the beginning stages of the ordering process. They are beyond condescending and unwilling to work with me in this issue and even went to the length the add up what both orders plus shipping would cost me if I decide to fix my issue

I was willing to get past the slower, unreliable point of sale and I can't start to explain how much time and effort went into setting this up and transitioning from another booker is so I'm so discusted to have to do it again due to in my opinion an easy fix by the company. I still can't believe how this matter was handled and how I was spoken to over a small order of gift cards.

Antwort von Vagaro

You didn't report issues accessing any of the account functions. If you had we would have advised on how to correct any connectivity issues. The mobile CC reader which operates with the Vagaro Pro app does use a headphone jack which works with the iPhone X adapter; we have no issues w/ compatibility/connection reliability. The report of a 20-minute hold time is inaccurate. Even including high call volumes, our average time to answer is 2 mins. We are also hiring more staff as we would rather it be even less time. Rates & fees were disclosed on the merchant services signup page & you had a screen to review the application before signing, disclosing everything. You called 1x regarding merchant services and had all of your questions answered accurately. The call record was reviewed.
Gift card order: design, proofing, and approval process completed. You never told the graphics team you wanted a foil inlay on gift cards and you approved the proof. Mgmt professionally told you all of this.

Beantwortet am 22.1.2018
Melinda W.

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 9.3.2021
Tatiyana B.

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 17.3.2021
Liana C.

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Great Software with many features

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 3.3.2021
Courtney C.

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

Vagaro for the W

It has been extremely user friendly and if there were ever an issue I was able to chat with someone right away and the issue was resolved. And if it were a bigger issue they made it so we would be kept in the loop as to when the issue would be fixed.

Clients love how easy it is to book appointments online. Love how you can customize confirmation notifications for clients. Mobile version is pretty user friendly.

Only thing I wish they had was the option for specific services to be rang up under the salon itself only, not stylists, same for products. You cannot see any notes that clients have for their appointments on the mobile app, when you click on notes nothing shows up unless you're on the main system. Should be able to show more than 7 stylists calendars at a time. We're a growing salon and would like to have that option. Also it would be beneficial to be able to change the opening drawer balance if a mistake was made.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Courtney, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Beantwortet am 3.5.2021
Garrett Z.

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Great all in-one software

My overall experience has been outstanding. It was fairly easy to learn the software, but it does do so much that you will undoubtedly run into some questions. Any time I have had a problem I reach out to Vagaro and they respond to me IMMEDIATELY. This is so important because with my last software if I had a question or ran into a problem it was several hours if not days that someone would finally get back to me.

I wanted to leave the current software program I was using and have used several up until I tried Vagaro. Not only did Vagaro meet my expectations of what I was looking for in this type of software, but everything is integrated to make this an all-in-one solution for running my business. On top of that, the price is far better than any other competitors I have tried.

Not a fault of Vagaro, but I got used to using another software, so when I try to do some things it seems a bit backwards with the way Vagaro does it. For instance running reports and the way they calculate sales/services/total revenue doesn't make sense to me.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Garrett, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 18.3.2021
Quintel B.

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

New Coach with NEW business from VAGARO!

This product has helped me reach more customers than I thought possible from my small town! The ability to network and reach out to such a broad base is wonderful for any new business seeking clients. It is affordable so far with minimum surprise fees. This app features step by step instructions for the unfamiliar.

a con to Vagaro is setting custom classes is a gamble for search parameters.
zoom integration was kind of pricey. ( price of business though)

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Quintel, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Beantwortet am 17.3.2021
Rebecca Q.
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Easy to navigate and great price!

The online booking system is a great way to avoid "no shows". The reports help me keep track of my business and it's one of the main reason why I chose Vagaro.

I don't like the limited design options for your website design. I am currently using another service for this and it would be great if I could have more creative design over the web design portion of vagaro.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Beantwortet am 6.3.2021
Yeefah T.
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 28.1.2021
Elizabeth M.

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Easy to setup and use

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Beantwortet am 27.1.2021
Joanne L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 27.1.2021
Amy S.

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

Best value for features, support level & price

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Beantwortet am 31.12.2020
Kendall J.

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Beantwortet am 16.12.2020
Sara S.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Great Booking System

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 12.12.2020
Amanda B.

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

We love Vagaro

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Beantwortet am 12.12.2020
Autumn M.

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Great App for your business.

My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Beantwortet am 11.11.2020
Mary C.

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Features & functionality

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2020
Leasa C.

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Easy and most of all fun!

Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online
The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia.
Probably needs text message marketing options as well.
It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2020
Benjamin M.

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Exactly what I was looking for

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Beantwortet am 1.10.2020
Jennifer C.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

vagaro

Everything has always been great since i have been using this app.
I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

I love how easy this app is..
My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them!
Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

I love everything
I haven't had any issues at all..

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Beantwortet am 13.8.2020
Tammy M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Exactly what our salon has been looking for!

Overall, Vagaro has saved me so much time as the salon coordinator. It has made things that used to be tedious, time-consuming, and ineffective so simplified. Our out-dated system had limited options on many things. The auto-texting for reminder's (previously we did all reminders by calling clients) saved out life. It has saved us on no-show appts, clients showing up at wrong times, etc. We have even saved $ on the amount of appt cards we use because client's just want the text message instead of a physical card.

SO USER FRIENDLY! Our stylist's were so intimidated by getting a new software, especially after using the same, outdated one for over 15 + years. Many of them aren't the most tech-savvy individuals, but it took hardly any time at all the train them on the system. They LOVE having the ability to see their schedules from the personal smart phone/ tablet when they aren't at work. Our client's LOVE their texting reminders.

One of the main things I do wish were able to be customized would be on the daily ticket sheets we print each day. I would like to edit the amount of history for each client that is shown so that multiple pages do not print out for each client. The font is small and so i have to print it to be larger and then it ends up printing multiple unnecessary pages out.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Tammy, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 12.8.2020
Cristene a J.

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price.

Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding.
The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards.
When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right.
Very minimal issues to even speak about.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 13.6.2020
Kelly B.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Vagaro Helped control by business

this program has made my business run so smoothly, with out having to reinvent the wheel. I love that no matter what the future hold, I can add on as i grow, or as my needs change, and its SO affordable.

I finally have the ease of doing that I am best at. I have NEVER liked the "paperwork" of my business, and Vagaro has allowed to excel at being a business owner but with out spending the insane amount of time I was use to using to keep my business running. I love that its like having my own personal assistant!!

there are so many features, that sometimes i have a hard time locating a setting change, or a feature I need to use, without help. I do love that I can ask them.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Kelly, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 9.6.2020