CloudTalk Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über CloudTalk

CloudTalk ist eine Verwaltungslösung für Kontaktcenter, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, die Kommunikation mit Teams und Kunden mithilfe von virtuellen Anrufsystemen zu rationalisieren. Das Tool ermöglicht es Führungskräften,...

4,2
4,3
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu CloudTalk durchsuchen

263 von 263 Bewertungen
Béla
Béla

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Great tool with lots of features

We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Talkdesk, Aircall und Zendesk Suite
Frederico
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Great product and fantastic support!

I can say 10/10.
They have all that we need, and, in addition, they offered me great opportunities. a recent one was an article in their customer experience section.

The integration process was enjoyable, as we had a dedicated Sales manager taking care of our implementation. As we are already integrated, my favorite features are the interactive voice replies, missed calls, and the statistics we can use to improve our decisions.

The cloudtalk team is improving along the way. We have experienced some temporary bugs.

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde

The hardness to communicate with Twillio and to obtain support for our desirable functions.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Cloudtalk team was more responsive and quickly introduced us to all the features we were looking for.
Adam
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system.

The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk.

Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you.

I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Die besten Alternativen zu CloudTalk

Iliana
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Cloudtalk is the many tools in one

It's a really great app especially because you can do more things than just call a contact. Top point the dashboard they provide is perfect and it gives you the control you need in order to analyze better your calls and get better results.

The features me and my team like the most are the possibility to send SMS and get replies, from your contacts, the possibility to use tags in order to categorize your calls, and leave notes at any time even when the call is over or maybe you have forgotten to write something and you can go back to the call history. I like it because it gives you the idea of a real phone so you can do more things with one app. Plus, the statistics dashboard is excellent.

The thing I liked the least at the beginning was some technical problems we faced with the integration with our CRM.

Blueface Hosted PBX und Twilio

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde

Because we had limited feautres with the old program and we didn't have the maximum control of the inbound or outbound calls.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Because the moment I talked with the sales manager I understood immediately that they are flexible on adapting to the needs of the customer, present everything they can provide and helo with whatever the customer needs and that is something great because there are tools (similar and not) that you need a lot of time before you have an answer from the support team.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Easy to use call center software

Great experience overall, especially in COVID times Cloudtalk has helped us to stay efficient and organized.

Great call quality both sound and video, great support. Perfect integration with HubSpot so we are able to keep track of all the calls and engagement.

We are happy with CloudTalk's call center software how it is, but they keep on improving and adding new features so I am sure it will get even better over time.

Santhosh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

Light weight telephony with easy integration

Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Free trial, ease of integration with softwares
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Kinga
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Great software

Good experience, easy to use and setup.

Pretty cheap, easy setup and a good free tier. The other products are really lacking that.

They need an app for phone too that is good.

Aircall und Freshcaller

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

They were more expensive and harder to set up and especially freshcaller were so annoying in their onboarding and lied a lot.
Anthony
Anthony
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Huge call lag causing customer to ring multiple times just to speak with support

Poor. We signed up for a monthly plan only to see that we had been billed for a full 12 months.

Its would be cost-effective it it worked properly

Call connection lag time was unacceptable. Dropped calls created an extra administrative burden for us to call back for our customers to try and call us back.

We spent more time playing phone tag and asking "why cant we hear the caller" than we did resolving the customer call.

Not good enough.

We signed up for a monthly plan only to find on our first bill we had paid for both call credits of $30 USD and 12 months of plan costs. Not what we were expecting given we had signed up for a monthly plan.

When we reached out to customer support we were quickly referred to the TOS and told "no refunds for unused terms".

This is ridiculous in today's day and age.

Technology companies are using their reach into a worldwide customer base to enable their growth then applying less than stellar customer support.

Go to a shop (in person) and hand them some money for a good or service.

If they don't deliver what you have paid for then proceed to tell you "bad luck, you handed your money over" and "no refunds" you would punch that person in the face and never use them again. Or you would take punitive remedial action against them.

If you don't treat people the same as you would in person then you should not be in business.

I don't care who you are or what you think you are, treat people like people (and how you expect to be treated yourself) and you will be respected. Treat people like idiots, numbers, and hide behind bullshit then expect the mirror to shine back on you.

Careyn
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Benefits:
-I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile
-I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary
-I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Upsides of Using CloudTalk:
-It has International calling capability
-It has a mobile app available for iPhone users
-It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users
-There is Caller ID
-I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening
-Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly
-Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Least Helpful / Dislikes
-The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate
-The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs)
-Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes
-Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred
-Caller ID names not accurate
-No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Peter
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 5.5.2019

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Beantwortet am 27.6.2019
Walter
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Very easy to use.

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.

I Highly recommend it.

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

Efficient software worth of money

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

We have not noticed yet in our company.

AARON
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Junk!!!! Better off sticking with Google voice

The worst experience ever. First of the app for phone doesn't do sms and the desktop version is horrible It takes over 48 hours or more to get a response from anyone. They force you to pay for membership to get sms feature and it doesn't even work properly. .. they won't refund you if you ask. Stay away from this company. For a communication company they need to improve drastically.

the UX was clean and looked promising. On the website it states they do sms messaging but they force you to pay before using it.

No group texting. The app had lots of bugs that no one could solve. The communication WAS the worst I have even experience. You might not hear from them for 2 or 3 days and I know that they read my emails because of tracking.

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I looked into the conversation you had with our team and indeed, there is room for improvement.

I also checked our records for your refund request and we have fully refunded your payment in March, when you requested the refund (we've also sent you a refund confirmation which you acknowledged). Please contact us again if you have further questions.
David @CloudTalk

Beantwortet am 8.5.2020
Erik
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

All in all a good VoIP solution

CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce.

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution.

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk.

Filip

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Intuitive tool with a huge impact on our calls

This IVR builder boasts impressive visuals, reliable call recording and monitoring features, and a top-notch support team that sets it apart.

So far, there is nothing I could mention. All the minor issues were efficiently solved with the customer support.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated!

Our customer service team was thrilled by your stellar review. I appreciate you sharing!

The fact that you like our call flow designer and other tools makes us very happy. Everything is made worthwhile by this.

And it's amazing, knowing that there isn't anything you consider to be a con! It really motivates us all to keep becoming better.

Beantwortet am 1.3.2023
Augusto
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Great app

Great to getter information and statistics regarding calls

Support team needs to improve the speed they deal with requests

Nicole
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Just OK

It integrates with HelpScout, is relatively affordable, and meets most of what we need.

Purchasing and onboarding are the worst.
Once we purchased a plan, there was no way to upgrade without contacting support! Let me repeat that...we couldn't give them more money without contacting them - no easy "upgrade" button that is so common with all other subscription-based business models I've ever dealt with.

Also, due to the company's location and business hours, those in the US will need to wait till morning hours to contact support.

There are other things I'd love to change about it. There is a loud BEEP they insert at the end of the custom greeting that we cannot remove. It's jarring. Also, odd things happen like we uploaded all new sound files and they didn't "take". Turns out they had a database issue, so we had to reupload them. It took 24 hours to resolve this due to the time difference. There's more, but I'll stop there.

Greg
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Highly Effective Low Cost Softphone for International Calls

I have been using Cloudtalk for a good quarter now and I am pleased with the service. The call rates are extremely competitive and I like the simplicity of the tool. It basically provides a simple softpad phone to make lots of quick-fire calls and I like the fact that they are recorded and logged - Perfect if you want to forward a copy of the call to a colleague or simply listen for your own benefit to extract some details - I like the fact there is a phone app too - useful if you are getting call backs if you are out of the office or away from the desk top app. Finally if you are patiant, then it integrates nicely with PipeDrive and provides lots of useful metric for senior management - a good all round tool

- Easy to use
- Easy to integrate with your CRM system
- Very cost efficient
- Simple but effective dashboard with just want you need and not overkill of features that most people wouldnt need

Sometimes you have to be patiant for the softphone to appear before you can dial out from your CRM system but it's nothing you cant live with.

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

CloudTalk features are amazing!

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Dear customer,

thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community.

Have a great day!

Kristy from CloudTalk.

Beantwortet am 27.6.2019
Michal
Michal
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :)
Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Beantwortet am 11.7.2019
Jeff
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

We love Cloudtalk because it works

It's the one we just keep coming back to

ease of use. excellent call recording. super easy to set up

sometimes there can be a delay in customer service response

Frederik
Frederik
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 24.5.2020

Intuitive platform

We're solving the hassle of having to worry whether our costumer gets a good experience or not. We know that someone is going to be available on the other end. That's a huge plus for us.

We're able to implement this software within minutes and it just works. The design is very intuitive for us as a team.

The iPhone app could use some more features in my opinion.

Leon
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Good overall

It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

Aircall