Über MailBird

Mailbird ist ein E-Mail-Marketing-Tool, mit dem Unternehmen jeder Größe mehrere Konten verwalten und die Produktivität der Belegschaft steigern können. Es handelt sich um eine Windows-basierte Lösung, mit der Nutzer E-Mails und...

4,4
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu MailBird durchsuchen

334 von 334 Bewertungen
Masturah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

All my email in one place

I tried this software after having a problem to synchronized my email with the Outlook and have use it since then.

Best thing managing email with MailBird is, it can combine all of my email boxes in this single place and i can monitor and track all my email in here. I can search and filter the email that i want to find by the email address, or from all of the address easily. MailBird really is the best email manager software.

Some of the email server is not working well with this software. I tried to adding my Yandex email account, but the software keep showing error and can not complete the process. All other email server work perfectly with this software, but not Yandex Mail.

Stacy
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 15.9.2019

Inbox zero!

Mailbird gives me what other desktop email programs didn't, a chance to stay on top of my emails. It's fast and with the unified mailbox, emails don't get lost in the shuffle. When my team first switched, we were able to import all the email settings from the other mail program we were using. Setup was instant!

The best thing about this software is the unified inbox. I have twelve email addresses, and when using other similar desktop email software, I would have to click on each email address to view the inbox of each. With this, it combines all the new email together, which helps to keep on top of all my emails.

The desktop software is spot on, it is hard to find a fault. My only wish is that there was a mobile version of this software for my phone.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

eM Client

Warum MailBird gewählt wurde

Outlook has been around a long time, and it's not a bad email program, if you are only using it for one email address, but if you have multiple email addresses, like myself and my team, then it quickly became a hassle.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailBird

Honestly, the unified inbox was a huge selling point, but the customization options also helped me decide. Mailbird also has several useful integrations available, which allows us to not only stay on top of our emails, but also our social media accounts and more!
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

If You Have An Exchange Account that isn’t related to a business, don’t buy this!!!

This is the third time in the last few years that I’ve bought and used mailbird. I immediately remembered upon buying it why I deleted it very soon after… upon writing their customer support really hit home these issues:
Here’s a paraphrased conversation from their support:
Me: Hi, I have an exchange account that is my school account as I am a student that needs to work with the other inboxes. It’s not a business and I don’t need business features or to pay for a business plan bc I am not a business- is there a work around? Otherwise I’d appreciate a refund. Things weren’t as advertised and not I’m being bombarded with messages within the app to upgrade to business and I don’t have a business account.
Support: you can change the IMAP settings.
Me: how/where/what do you I change them to? You have no docs or articles to help and your doesn’t allow me to do anything other than choose a new url for the outgoing server. I cannot even access the incoming server.
Support: (a different person) Buy MB business! (Then proceeds in many different long paragraphs to try to sell me a business upgrade/account.
Me: I cannot delete the exchange account as the app crashes. Once again, I am not a business and won’t be upgrading just to have my student account with my other four accounts. Please help me by addressing the other things I spoke to.
Support: x4 more times (ignores my concerns) Buy business!! (Proceeds in paragraphs to try to sell me MB Business, pasted similar pitch…

The UI and the ease of use, versus outlook, mail, etc.

They have absolutely terrible support that fails to seemingly even read your request, let alone addrsss your concerns and help you work through them. One thing I can say is that their support the last time I ordered this product was MUCH BETTER. They changed their app so the workaround for adding an exchange account seems virtually impossible unless you want to upgrade to business. And then they repeatedly ram you into buying a business account, regardless of whether you need it or not. As someone whose worked in customer success, service, and sales for 18+ This company likely won’t survive if their only response to complains and issues is ramming a product the customer doesn’t need down their throats and not addressing any of their issues. Good support that retains customer and reduces churn actually had the customer’s best interest in mind… it’s clear by how things are ran here, and my multiple support tickets that all pan out the same, that is most definitely not the case with this product. Such a shame bc I actually love the functionality, and as a web developer, I know that UIX with these apps are absolutely terrible.

Die besten Alternativen zu MailBird

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Best email management software you only need

Filtering email is sooo easy with Mailbird. ♥ I have 10+ emails and managing them in one platform is such a huge deal for me. I also love their mail tracking, when someone has opened your email already. I know there's so much to explore though I've been using it for more than a year already.

Looking forward to create email filter at once.

Jeremy
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

Mailbird Is A Fantastic Software for Managing Multiple Email Accounts

I have more emails than any human being should have. Mailbird has helped me to tame this monster and saved me a TON OF TIME doing it. Thank you Mailbird!

I love the unified account that allows me to view an inbox for all of my email accounts. The emails are then color coded so I know who it's being sent to. My other favorite feature is being able to click an email and have all emails from the same sender provided immediately in list format. This allows me to quickly empty my emails and overcome inbox overwhelm =)

There are no cons on this software that I have found personally. If I could request one feature, it would be to match the categorization of emails like you see in Gmail. At least provide the option to have your categories match how Gmail sorts them and/or provide a filtering option to either view or not view those emails in those categories such as newsletters, financial, etc.

Deena
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Pay once and never have to pay for your desktop calendar, email, todolist again.

Similar to Outlook but it can be purchased as a stand-alone, which Outlook can't. No need to worry about continually having to pay for another upgrade, pay once and forget about it. Lifetime free upgrades. Can sync to google calendar, Todoist, Facebook, LinkedIn, among other apps. Works well with digitally signed emails.

So far, there is nothing that I do not like about Mailbird.

Andrea
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.12.2019

Google users, beware...

Lots of eye candy and an apparently sound and robust engine. Still, some key functions were missing for me (Google calendars in the first place), so I moved on to a different software. But you may want to have a look for yourselves.

A very pleasant user interface, brilliant layout and use of colors. Attachment management is also impressive (you can preview attachments from all messages in one place, scroll through them, search them, etc.). Multiple accounts can be accommodated easily into a single inbox, each one with its own colors and icons.

Although they advertise the ability to integrate Google services, such as calendars, this is not working for most users (meaning all users for which Google has banned generic browsers). Accordingly, you cannot integrate your Google calendar in Mailbird, something that was not clearly explained on their website.

Wendy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

I love that I can pull in multiple email accounts into 1 unified view to easily manage all my...

This software saves me many hours per week performing email management tasks. By pulling all my email into a single unified interface, I can process emails as soon as they come in and not get bogged down by email clutter.

The ability to pull in ANY email account that I have, from Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail, to any IMAP or POP email account. I have multiple email accounts and having them all in one interface is great. I can segregate them by clicking on each different email account icon, or I can view them all together in a single view, which I love. In addition, I can color code the messages from each account so even in unified view, I can still quickly and easily tell which email account they were sent to. I also like that you can pull in popular apps right into the interface like Facebook, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google calendar, Feedly and a ton others so you don't have to leave this app to get a quick glimpse of what's going on in those other apps. Also it's free so that's a big plus.

There's a lot of options and integrations which can seem a bit overwhelming to first-time users. And it can be tricky setting up non-standard (Yahoo/Gmail etc.) email accounts. But once you get it all set up and start using it, it's amazing!

Tito
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Mailbird, one of the top 5 email clients.

It's a very good mailbox client. I think it's the best alternative to the old "Outlook Express", which I liked a lot.

I can't define. At overall the softwares works good, at to do proposal.

Jenny

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

MailBird keeps all our important email in one place

Mailbird saves me so much time by having everything I need all in one place! Very happy with it!

So helpful having our various work emails together where I can search all at once and keep an eye on my boss's emails for him as well.

Some non-spam emails occasionally end up in spam, but this is rare and across the board on email platforms.

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Bells and whistles. Pay them for an app then help them with R&D for free. Waste of time and...

horrible, frustrating, waste of time, waste of money. Big on promises, poor on delivery.

nothing at all. Oh, hang on, there was one thing... uninstalling.

unstable, support enquiry leads to end user fault - not cool.

Antwort von Mailbird

Hi John,

We're naturally very sorry indeed that you have had a bad experience. It pains us to learn of any scenario where a customer feels let down.

I am unable to find your support tickets by using the information provided in this review, but if you would like a second pair of eyes to take a look at your case, please don't hesitate to email the Mailbird Customer Happiness Manager at the following email address: [email protected]

He will be more than happy to look at everything once again if you're still interested in giving Mailbird another go.

Thanks for trying us out all the same.

The Mailbird Team

Beantwortet am 4.11.2022
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Love the Software - but they do collect your addresses.

I really do like the software better than any other email client I have used, so I am sticking with them for now. I hope they are true to their word on only collecting email addresses that you use Mailbird to check.

I don't believe they share addresses with any outside company and have only received one sales email from them.

Easy to use and integrates well with Gmail, Office 365, and just about any email account you would use. Very simple but powerful interface. Love that it has a 'Unified Account' where you can see emails from the accounts you choose, but still leave your 'spam' email account out (you get to choose which accounts show up there).

Search seems to work really well, even better than Outlook with both gmail and Office 365 accounts.

They DO collect email addresses that you use Mailbird to check. I was surprised to get an email solicitation to purchase the business version to an account that I had set up but never shared with Mailbird (I used a different account to purchase.) I would have rated them 5 stars across the board if it were not for this. I read online where someone from Mailbird was comparing this to google saying that google collects all sorts of data. The difference is that google is close to being a trillion dollar company with a lot to lose. Everyone knows they collect data and either accept it or use something else. I had never heard of Mailbird until several weeks ago, and their website makes it sound like they do not collect this information when they actually do.

"Mailbird also no longer sends name and email address to the License Management System. "
(this appears to be a new 'update', but I confirmed that it has been on the website for the last several months at least.)

All of their 'add-ons' are really just opening web apps in a side bar. They don't appear to have any real integration with the program.

There are two places to 'opt out' of data sharing. When you first set up the program it asks you, then you have to also go into settings -> advanced and un-check 'Share performance and usage data'.

brad
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

Support VERY BAD

I ended up fixed my problems myself..nothing to do with anti virus/firewalls as I was told multiple times! The first request for help was over a month ago and an endless back and forth of generic emails blaming my firewalls (WHICH WAS NOT THE PROBLEM) ended in me finding a new email provider in the short term to be bale to function while I waited and waited and WAITED for a generic response with a wrong answer.

I have to say I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of support (Long waits for a reply to just say "we haven't forgotten about you" and then days later only receive a generic email that just keeps telling me its my ant virus/firewall??!! Its just not good enough and a bit ridiculous really as email is very important and when its not working you have a FAST response (live chat even) and more one to one personal attention.
I sent "Logs twice as they had asked me to do and they came back with no answers (turned out my password was incorrect but this was never even something they considering asking me to check..it was all about my antiviurs or fiirewalls which was had been turned off already but thats what they kept saying it was!)
I have a full membership but will not be recommending it to anyone as the support is so bad and generic and unhelpful.

Regards, Brad

It works ok sometimes what else do I need to say, this is not a good review

When it DOESNT WORK your on your own as Support is just generic emails that take days to reply and just give you generic answers that dont even work..shameful

Josemaria

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Finally, a great email app with best form and function for Windows

Beauty will save the world. My philosophy is that if it's not beautiful and functional, I/people will not use it. Mailbird is great in terms of aesthetics and email app functionality. It just looks great, easy to use, and works!

Some advanced features (filtering, search) may be a bit wanting. But for my daily use, it feels just like Gmail as it should be (on a beautiful platform).

It is a thing of beauty. Form meets function. It is much better than other Windows email apps, and I've tried a ton already (Thunderbird, Outlook, MS Mail...). It kind of reminds me of Spark mail which I use with my Mac.

Keyboard shortcuts is the same with Gmail (by default) which made it easy for me to transition from browser based gmail to Mailbird.

The Snooze function is also one of my favorites. It helps me achieve Zero-Inbox without worrying about the emails "I don't need to attend to right now but need to be reminded of some other time."

Support team is very quick to respond and are indeed helpful. Even before I got my Mailbird Pro, they have been very responsive.

For more advanced email enthusiasts, it might disappoint that it currently does not have the ability to set up filters, or messaging rules. (Maybe you can set this up with gmail beforehand?)

The search can also be made more powerful. Right now it can't search and/or sort by date.

Stan
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

Great..., when it works.

The benefits are running mltiple accounts on one platform. THe inability to get the level of attention to resolve such a critical issue is not acceptable. I am shopping for a replacement and would NOT RECOMMEND them if you rely on your email as much as I do.

The ability to manage multiple accounts in a single Inbox.

Their support is horrible. Beginning the third week of plsatitudes and apologies, but NO FIX to a basic, fundamental requirement to sync my calendar. THis is all I get: "I have thoroughly investigated the log.log files that you have provided and it seems for some reason Mailbird cannot establish synchronisation with your calendar and we have SQL errors registered there.

I have forwarded your support request to our development team who will investigate this further and work on a fix. I understand how frustrating this is not to be able to use your calendar within Mailbird, and I would like to apologise for all the trouble and inconvenience caused. We are working on fixing this as soon as possible, hopefully, this will not take long."

Deb
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

If you are new to email, ignore my review. If you are very used to Outlook AVOID this product.

I am frustrated every day and wholeheartedly regret that I did not invest in the program that I was used to, Outlook. I tried to cancel and get back my investment, but I was two weeks too late. I got a note back from a manager basically saying, too bad for you...

If you are new to email, ignore my review, you probably like the many positive features of the program and do not know or will not be bothered by my Cons. Like many reviewers said the program is beautiful, colorful, and has a nice video game feel. The icons are easy to understand and work quickly within the program.

If you are a 20 year MS Outlook user like me, I don't care how cute my email is, I need it to be functional. Frustration starts in that the inbox scrolls in the opposite direction of most everything else on the internet. Adds a step. Replied to emails disappear into the sent message and I can only retrieve them by opening up my server page. Adds several steps. There is no advanced search. The search function is incapable of searching only one folder (e.g. inbox only) so to clean out my inbox ADDS SEVERAL STEPS.

Oleg
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

Great Outlook alternative

When we started our way to go away from Microsoft, the first step was to find alternatives to MS Office, it was easy to find replacement for Word and Excel, but for Outlook it was really hard to find an alternative. Mailbird became almost a perfect replacement, and even beaten Outlook in Gmail integration and Unified inbox.
Waiting a Linux version to continue our moving to Microsoft-free office.

- Unified inbox
- Support for Gmail/GApps labels
- Quick seach even in really big mailboxes (search in six mailboxes with total size 50+GB takes not more then 5 seconds)
- Affordable price

- No Linux version (one of apps, that still holds me on Windows)
- Search sometimes inaccurate, no complex search syntax
- Unable to create multiple signatures on the same mailbox (e.g. for me it's useful to have Russian and English signature on my bussiness mailbox at the same time)

Nicholas
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

One of the best clients on Windows

I've tried a number of clients before settling with this one. I heard Thunderbird is among the most popular, but it's nothing compared to Mailbird. I love using it.

Linking different e-mails is easy, as is sending from different e-mails. The search availability is useful, and I like how it displays your most recent search history. It has also a friendly interface - not too cluttered, but not over simplified either.

With the updated availability to review Google Sheets/docs directly in the e-mail, this limits my ability to multi-task, i.e., I cannot review other e-mails while viewing a Google Sheets document. I find myself often copying the link and then pasting it in my browser instead, because there's currently no way to 'opt out' of this option.
I would like to be able to categorize my 'starred' emails.
The availability to access your two most recent searches, rather than one, would make it more useful.

Jonathon
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Great software!

I have loved this program from the first time I installed it. Setup is easy, account setup wizard is a great and easy walkthrough, and it handles IMAP accounts with ease.

I have multiple accounts, personal and professional, all in one place. Outlook does now configure for some email servers, but this program come pre-configured with the correct protocols for all of the major web based email servers.

No direct interface with Antivirus. The program does not have an available interface that antivirus programs can use to pre-screen emails for viruses.

Mehmetali

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Most Functional E-Mail Client

I have never used another e-mail client, since I met Mailbird. I hope thats enough.

I have been reaching my e-mail account by Web browser for along time. I discover Mailbird and everything changed. Most functional e-mail client I have use ever. User interface is so simplificative. It has not so many buttons on UI like others. Interface not exhausting for eyes. Especially Ideal for intensive works. You can focus directly e-mail contents. Dark Theme and many extensions makes it more cool.

Twitter extension does not work and internal İnternet browser should be more functional.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

My Email Manager!

I have used OutLook but didn't need all the "bells and whistles" it provided; MailBird provides a stable, happy medium of reliability and features.

Easy to learn and use; can be modified/personalized; works with all my email services.

Would enjoy being able to automatically identify selected incoming email sources and have them marked as "important" or "starred" for quick identification when looking at new emails.

All unread emails are identifed with a "blue dot" and also are mildly hightlighted - this highlighting is unnecessary and sometimes makes locating the last opened email difficult.

Eric
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

I love this email client!

Mailbird help me organize my various email accounts and gives me the ability to have them all in my place. This really provides easy access to my mails, help me quickly access and send emails and ensures I don't miss any emails.

The first then I'll mention is that Mailbird us pretty easy to use.
Another thing is the various add-ons that can be enabled. They make the user experience even more satisfying.
I also like that there's a dark mode. It makes it easy to use it at night.
The snooze option is another feature I love and use quite often.

I've never had any issues with this software. Works perfectly for me.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 18.8.2018

Despite great reviews, a terrible product

Unpleasant, time-wasting.

Search function -- goes back through tens of thousands of emails quickly.

Numerous glitches/problems. Let me count the ways. Very hard to find the folders associated with each email account. Not intuitive. After writing an email and hitting send, nothing is sent much of the time. A deal breaker. Can take over a minute to sync recent emails (I have a fast computer and a high speed internet service). Search function does not clear so when you reopen Mailbird you still have the same emails from the your old search showing. You have to manually clear it. Display of emails makes it hard to access other emails in string it has aggregated. Mailbird just started organizing emails by sender although I hadn't requested it. I now have to go back into the settings and correct. Miserable, horrible email client despite great reviews. Help staff is friendly, responsive and useless.

Skyler
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Mailbird Pro is Great

I have been using Mailbird Pro for about two years now and couldn't imagine switching back to Outlook. It looks great, it's easy to use, all of the web apps I normally use with my email are directly integrated into the app. Custom support is out of this world, they consistently get back to me within a few hours with the exact answer that I need.

It's super easy to use and the interface is very clean and approachable. The multi-account support, and all of the add-ons make Mailbird the only email client I need.

No option to schedule emails for sending yet (although the support team said that they've been thinking about it)

Susan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

One Inbox To Rule Them All

Mailbird allows me to easily manage multiple email address at an affordable price.

Mailbird is great at consolidating all of your emails into one application. It's super simple to set up a new account.

I wish I had the option to upload my own icon for each email account. Unless I want to set up a Gravatar for every email address I am stuck with using the app's built-in icons. Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish which email address you are viewing. Life is already complicated enough. No need in adding more confusion.

334 Bewertungen