NetHunt CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über NetHunt CRM

NetHunt ist ein Tool zur Vertriebsautomatisierung, das in deine Gmail- und anderen Google-Workspace-Anwendungen integriert werden kann. Mit NetHunt CRM können Unternehmen Kontakte und Geschäfte organisieren, sie für personalisiert...

4,7

Nate
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

Complete GMail CRM for brokers

The client success manager I have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional!

Ease of importing contacts, help from staff to verify import was successful and their suggestions on how to customize the folder and fields for optimal use.

I haven’t found an issue with it yet, still looking for a way to integrate a PDF esigning solution into it.

Pipedrive

Contactually is shutting down

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

The YouTube videos explained it very well and the gmail integration was seem less.
Jeremy
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Really great CRM and great support

We have had a great experience and it has been a fantastic product for us to manage our sales progression in our business. I can't image doing what we do without a powerful, gmail integrated CRM.

We love that it is clear and easy to use. We love that tasks are integrated everywhere which allows us to keep things moving forward for clients no matter where we are in the email application. We love that it can keep track of a ton of customized information for our company. Fantastic product.

We would like to see a feature to split threads. Sometimes gmail combines emails with the same subject line but are for different clients. We would like to see a feature that would allow us to split email conversation threads.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Agile CRM

Warum NetHunt CRM gewählt wurde

Their pricing was too high and the feature list for Nethunt was better for the offered price.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Price and features were simply better.
Renee
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Nethunt review

Our overall experience has been good since we have been able to shape it up to our preferences

Possibilities with workflows and api documentation

It takes a lot of detours for workflows to link simple records to each other

HubSpot CRM

Cheaper :)

Die besten Alternativen zu NetHunt CRM

• Branche: Computer-Software

Low change management

Software is great, support is great, we use NetHunt for everything from sales management to recruiting to internal projects & task management.

These folks have found the key to adoption and easy change management, put the software right into Gmail! Its the only software the our whole team all uses (Gmail) so this add was easy and no new platforms to learn...

From an Admin point of view it takes some time to figure out all the buttons and levers.

Warum NetHunt CRM gewählt wurde

Notion was not structured enough for our needs.

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Overall functionality and attentiveness of staff
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Tool for Small Businesses

The starter account has helped us afford a CRM to help grow our business. There are so many great tools available in NetHunt for small businesses. There are still so many tools we haven't been able to use yet due to time/lack of staff that we look forward to trying as we grow!

Integration was pretty easy and using it is pretty straightforward. The best part is the Gmail integration. Having email templates setup and the emails automatically attaching to records has saved a lot of time and helped us track communications better.

Linking records - When we are in a contact we link it to a company record or prospect record. But when we go into the company, the contact isn't showing up. We have to then link it from that end too. Takes additional time, and if one of us forgets, then we don't see that we already have a point of contact when we open the account/prospect later

Zoho CRM

Warum NetHunt CRM gewählt wurde

It was too expensive and did not have the freedom of customization that NetHunt does.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Expensive and it had so many features we didn't need. Also we liked the NetHunt Gmail integration.
Spencer
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

The Gmail-based CRM of your dreams

NetHunt allows me to use my established Google services to track my business deals, income, and more, with a customizable and easy to use pipeline + more.

Very impressed with just how easy it is to get NetHunt up and running and how seamless it is to manage your pipeline using Gmail as the backbone. In your Gmail or Google Calendar and want to link a message or calendar entry to a deal, contact, or company? Click on the handy little NetHunt logo icon and connect it right up to whatever it pertains to, in a few seconds, with no more than 2 or 3 clicks. It's customizable if you want it to be. Email templates, open tracking, and link click tracking for emails is the icing on the cake. It doesn't feel like a chore to keep NetHunt CRM updated - it just works.

Not a lot that I can say about NetHunt in terms of things I dislike or are negative so far. Every system has its quirks, strong points, and weak points - it's all about what you make of it.

Aurelian
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 10.1.2020

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out.
I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

Bill
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 10.1.2020

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform.
- Intuitive User Interface with low
- The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms
- Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

- Lacking report features
- Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

Agile CRM

- Lower cost - User-friendly interface - Start package has API access
Samer

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Great CRM

Overall, my experience has been great.

The product is very easy to use and the extension for Gmail is incredible.

There is a definite lack of integrations with other software and platforms.

HubSpot CRM

Warum NetHunt CRM gewählt wurde

The extension for Gmail was my main switching point.

The gmail extension
Petr
Petr
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

Good value if you mean it with CRM

So far so good... i like it can be adjusted to your needs as you can define your own structures.

I did research on several options and Nethunt provided the most features for a reasonable price.

LinkedIN integration is only in the highest tier package.

Creatio CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum NetHunt CRM gewählt wurde

More features in the mid-tier for less money.

• Branche: Kapitalmärkte

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

NetHunt CRM: A Powerful Tool for Smal Private Equity Fund

Overall, my experience with NetHunt CRM has been very positive. It's an affordable and powerful CRM tool that can help Brazilian businesses improve their sales and marketing efforts. Its simplicity, flexibility, and integration with Gmail make it an attractive option for businesses of all sizes. I would highly recommend NetHunt CRM to any Brazilian business looking to streamline their customer relationship management processes.

As a private equity investor in Brazil, I've had the opportunity to work with a number of CRM tools, and I can confidently say that NetHunt CRM stands out as one of the best options for Brazilian businesses.One of the things I like most about NetHunt CRM is its simplicity and ease of use. It's a user-friendly platform that doesn't require a lot of technical know-how to get started. Additionally, its native integration with Gmail allows for seamless communication tracking and management, which is particularly important for Brazilian businesses that heavily rely on email communication.Another great feature of NetHunt CRM is its flexibility. The platform is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor it to their unique needs and workflows. This is particularly important in Brazil, where each company has its own way of doing things.

One potential downside of NetHunt CRM is that it may not be the best fit for large-scale businesses that require advanced reporting and analytics features. While NetHunt CRM does offer some basic reporting capabilities, it may not be enough for larger companies that need more robust data analysis.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Nethunt

Very positive

Gmail intergration ease of use, prompt service

Reports can be made more accessible and also the integration with gmail mobile app can be improved

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

The integration of NetHunt into Gmail is superior to all other CRM's

Overall, our experience has been fantastic. I am excited to see what other capabilities this platform has for us.

I absolutely love the Gmail inbox integration. My experience with CRM's previously is that they are good for what they do, but I am not always thinking about creating records within that system. Nethunt makes this unavoidable as it is always right in front of you as is it within your inbox.

I always love the idea of integrations. I wish Nethunt would integrate with other platforms we are on, for example, we use PandaDocs. It would be great to see an integration with that.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Copper und HubSpot CRM

The Gmail integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Its integration within Gmail.
Ovidiu
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

The solution I've been looking for

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Sherman
Sherman

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big...

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:
1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Bob
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Nethunt CRM Sales Automation

After Nethunt CRM was implemented, there was no need to have a separate business system as it renovated the G Suite into a single CRM center. Moreover, it allowed us to set aside extra time and money for guidance exercises since we continued to work with the familiar G suite with added CRM functions.

NetHunt is a flexible CRM that facilitates handling customers, assembling the leads and taking care of sales from Gmail. I love this tool's extensive customization ability, as it lets users add more features per business requirements.

As much as I love NetHunt, I feel their mobile application is still not as well optimized compared to the desktop one.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

NetHunt - the best CRM for LinkedIn integration and pipeline views

The LinkedIn integration (my primary use case) is far superior to any other tool I've found, including the SFDC's, HubSpots, etc.
The simplicity of the suite as well is also a great thing - too many CRMs are very bloated now.
I'm not a super-user of NetHunt and probably only use about 1/4 of the features - but that justifies the price alone for me.
The Support Team are also incredible - extremely quick to respond and they've taken me through exactly how to build out my CRM according to my needs (no cost). I've been mightily impressed here.

It's hard to say much here - I only use 1/4 of the feature set and that all works great for me. I've not encountered issues yet. So far, everything is positive.

Arleigh
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Great service!

Very happy with our decision to use nethunt!

Love the sorting/searching features and ability to label all contacts

Wish it would help with duplicates or finding contacts that have no yet been labeled so we can be more organized

Chelsea
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Make your life easier with NetHunt

It's honestly been great. Customer service and product help is always available.

NetHunt helps me to work more efficiently.

Sometimes the updates throw me and my team members for a "loop" and we have to figure out how to update accordingly. I think that the interface could be more user friendly and I think a project management component would be useful to support diverse client needs.

Andy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Finally a crm that's not bloated, right in Gmail

Easy to set up and actually use. It's the only one that I have found that can do email marketing directly from Gmail. I changed from Zoho to use it. I'm happy.

The app integrates directly in to Gmail so it's right there when emails come in from clients, easy to find and add contacts and leads. Not complicated to set up and because it's in my mail I actually use it.

For a small business, I haven't found anything missing. Maybe for a larger company there maybe features that they require but I haven't found any.

Arturas

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Jared
  • Branche: Versicherung

Best email organiser in Gmail

Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Love that it is built on Gmail. So can perform all tasks easily within Gmail. Makes checking data and managing tasks easier.

Sometimes it is quite buggy and slows down gmail.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Best CRM

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

The interaction with LinkedIn is something disruptive.

I have no complaints. It helps me a lot.

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Igor
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Great functionality

Good

- ip telephony integration- api access (fast responses)- messengers integrations

missing some features (api access for chats), stats for response time. Also chat bots would make sense.

166 Bewertungen