Über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn stellt cloudbasierte CRM-Lösungen für beziehungsorientierte Unternehmen bereit. Die Lösung bietet eine automatisierte Datenerfassung und eine Technologie für Kundeneinblicke, die Unternehmen dabei hilft, Kunden zu...

3,7

Wendy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 18.8.2016

Bullhorn for your Daily Use- Staffing Recruiters Best Friend

Bullhorn is both our ATS and CRM. We utilize the tool on a daily basis for Activity Tracking, Reporting, Job Order Management and Candidate Search. The tool has helped bring everyone to a common platform with a common process. This has helped us maintain better performance metrics, overall reporting and candidate engagement.

Bullhorn is a great tool that is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The time to get a recruiter or an account manager up to speed on the basics of Bullhorn is relatively simple. Getting people to use all the power of Bullhorn is where consistent reminders and training is needed. The tool is great for tracking anything and allows you to forget because you can set reminders to follow up on items, track past emails, etc. The tool really will change how you recruit.

Bullhorn has lots of great tools out of the box so it is best to explore this before completing too much customization and automations. You may find better out of the box ways to do things versus spending money on customizations that you don't need or use after going live.

Stacey

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Katlyn
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

BH Review

Really liked how easy it was to use and create tearsheets for future use.

It is quite pricey for the uses we get with it.

Die besten Alternativen zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

ma fatima
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Recruitment Consultant review

My main job is to find candidates and manage them on each steps and this software has been very effective from the start

candidate tracking, i love how all of my communication with the candidates are logged in bullhorn weather its from emails or Linkedin, and it is also easy to move candidates to different stages of application. Also there are features helpful to a recruitment team such as the analytics, helps to track activities of consultants

doing boolean search on bullhorn - not all candidates are being shown in the search results as the CVs need to be properly parsed. So will be missing out on most of possible candidates

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Bullhorn

Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Cheaper and acts as more of an ATS which we need
Selva
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

very excellent

Its very useful find the candidate who is looking for job opportunity.

needed more new updated resumes, need more credits to view the profiles.

Megan

Bewertet am 11.7.2020

Disappointed - All Talk & No Follow Through

I rarely leave poor reviews. However; I was so thoroughly taken in with a software I want to share my experience for future potential users.

The customer service is great from the tech team- they get in touch with you quickly. However; I was often finding work arounds myself, or being advised work arounds instead of having issues resolved (example- The DPA/Non DPA issue- an excel spreadsheet can do this, yet a CRM cannot?)

I was debited on the incorrect date & then when I requested they refund until the due date, I was re-debited again on the correct date. The communication was poor- their billing team are based in the US and there was no acknowledgement of the mistake. My initial consultant chased them down for me, and advised me of their error. Lucky.

The product was oversold. For example; I was advised their 'merge docs' feature would allow me to bull data directly from the 'Overview', 'Work Histories' which later proved to be false.

Finally, when I requested to end my contract & transfer my data (I advised a specific date I needed it, when my CRM would be ready) they advised it would take 15 business days & I was to put no further data in my system during that 15 days, and then gave me my data after 3. I now have no CRM for 4 weeks.

It's just a complete lack of regard, or care about individual customers once you've signed. There is no continuity of care & it's extremely disappointing for me as a customer, & their sales team who did a great job in the beginning.

- The ability to hashtag consultants, client contacts & candidates
- The appearance is user friendly
- The ability to customise individual views at the consultant level
- The availability of training online
- The ability to customise yourself without the help of the team.

- It's old & clunky with attempts to modernise its appearance & features.
- The search uses boolean so consultants require training to know how to search, build lists & find candidates & contacts. EG, you write 'Bob' into search, & it won't appear but you'll add an asterisk & it will appear. If you had 'Bob Jane' in the first name, it also won't appear.
- The filters don't work correctly. EG, we have 'DPA' & 'Non DPA' - BH did not have the ability to differentiate between the two using the filter, because they both said 'DPA'. We had to either change the terminology (which is industry standard in the medical field) or use the advanced search rather than the filters.
- The updating of the custom fields is clunky & not intuitive. Adding in multiple job types was limited to 3 (i.e. salary, contract & temp - we have additional types)and each one required individual customizing (fair) which the played havoc if it didn't match up to the master file which overrode the other 3. EG, ALL custom fields were required on the master, and then you'll match up each in the individual job type as required. You'd then just include what was required in the individual job type.
- The migration from our old CRM was poor. One Example- We ended up with thousands of files that were 'New South Wales' which got turned into 'New South Western Australiales. We were refused assistance in fixing this
- It's slow to load
- Clear your cache daily- or things will break
- No ability to add locations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Vincere

Warum Bullhorn ATS & CRM gewählt wurde

I needed a full ATS, and SalesForce was too expensive to customise to work for me.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

The sales rep was on point, the price was reasonable and it appeared to check all the boxes to grow my business.
Scott

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

Good Platform

This is a good platform that is trying to continuously improve its product to keep up with the evolving industry.

The product is easy to use and navigate from the start. There are some good reports generated once you figure out the "behind the scenes".

During my time there were a few acquisitions by Bullhorn that were meant to help with automation. The roll-out of the new tools was slow and clunky.

Kumaresan

Bewertet am 29.1.2023

Best Tool

Overall experience is too good slightly tough to find IT Candidates. Very easy to use. User friendly. Searching candidates with location Job posting responses are too good..

Bullhorn is very easy to use. User friendly software.the main advantage of bullhorn is to finding non IT candidates easily.

Best Tool ever simple search easy understand very much helpful for non IT recuirements best matching candidates with valid contact information.

Lisa
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

Brilliant CRM Platform

As a business owner, I have found that implementing an ATS and CRM software solution has greatly benefited my company. These tools have helped streamline our hiring process by automating resume screening and organizing candidate information. Additionally, the CRM software has allowed us to better manage our customer relationships and improve our sales pipeline. Overall, these solutions have increased our efficiency and effectiveness in both hiring and sales.

For the ATS software, I found that the automated resume screening algorithm was not always accurate and sometimes excluded qualified candidates. In terms of the CRM software, I found that the user interface could be overwhelming and difficult to navigate at times. However, overall these issues were relatively minor and did not significantly detract from the benefits of using these solutions.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Easy to use and very intuitive

Really great - fantastic support team

Its easy to set up and use and has a user friendly interface

No built in reporting function as standard

Danielle

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

Horrid

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Darshan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Excellent Recruitment Platform

Collaboration between many other teams which is used in hiring process is a lot easier using Bullhorn. It helps us to keep each and everything track in a timely manner. Mass Emailing is the effective feature where you can send emails to many candidates whom we are exactly looking at without a candidate knowing them that it's a mass email because the mail looks as if you have sent the mail personally.

User friendly complexity is reduced a lot compared to the old version of software. It has an option to save the visa status of the candidate. Tracking candidates and updating their status if they are available in the market or not is easy. Using it couple of time makes you an expert in it. Picks up the exact candidates which we are looking for based on the key skills which we have used. It has an option to leave notes which helps other users in the same company to know in the candidate is interested or if any others have reached the same candidate. Each user has his own dashboard to check the number of submission done and the interviews. total number of candidate on boarded. Its lot worth than what we are paying . Loading time is less which helps us to reach many candidates with short duration of time. All the mails sent to the candidate is saved in the history which is more helpful. You can find the candidates profile by just making a search be his address or name or by his contact number.

if the resume is in the PDF format then this cannot be downloaded in the DOCX format. When we are facing an issue we don’t have a source to gain knowledge about it only the training of this software is given at particular time. I see that there is a bit delay in the customer service response. When we open three to four new tab and open new jobs in each and refresh the highlighting part will be interchanged.

Bewertet am 14.10.2016

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call.
Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development.
Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product.
New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page.
System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

Tim

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Bullhorn Review December 2016

I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Sandy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Customizable but Limited Efficiency

I liked Bullhorn for its ease of use, but there were some areas where they really fall behind.

Bullhorn is easy to learn how to use and makes many functions of the Staffing world easier--for example, you can add custom fields to Bullhorn pretty easily to start tracking new aspects of your business, and it's fairly simple to add candidates, parse data, etc.

The reporting features are very helpful, provided your employees add in the data when they are supposed to. It's easy to filter out people and get the call lists you need.

Bullhorn's integrations with other software systems is a huge problem, as it decreases efficiency in the workflows. For example, although it can integrate with Sterling I-9s, it can't integrate with background checks. Even the I-9 integration looks sloppy and crashes a lot which adds many extra steps to your workflow.

It always amazed me how hard it was to integrate with a phone system--even after their multiple updates we couldn't click a number and dial it from the computer. That alarms me, as this software is built for people who are on the phone all day.

It's hard to do a mass-update for people. For example, if you add a new field, it's hard to complete it for a bunch of people and when you make the changes it often crashes the system. If you've been in business for a while this is a problem.

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

One Stop Shop

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

Wendy

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Bullhorn helps to bring standardization and simplicity to the recruitment process

Bullhorn becomes part of the fabric of your organization and definitely not something that you could live without.

Bullhorn helps to streamline the recruitment process by allowing your jobs, candidates and placements to all be in one place at your fingertips. You can create a simplified workflow on each entity so you can see what has been done, what stage the record is at and helps to keep your process on track. The reporting is easy to use and allows for follow up with your team members.

The list views are very easy to train and once you understand one, you can navigate easily through the system. Training becomes easy because the tool has a standardized look and feel.

There are a few areas within the application that you do not have the ability to configure. If these area had configuration ability it would be great. The overall application has tons of customization and configuration ability but those few small areas that don't really should be inline with all the other areas.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

- Great enterprise implementation team
- Intuitive layout
- Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory)
- Automatic Email inclusion
- Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming)
- SalesDuel

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting.

Cavnas:
Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour.
Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions.
As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product.

Training:
If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth.

Data Display:
Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted".
You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way.
The solutions around this are poor.

Venugopal
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

Connect to Bullhorn and Get to the next level of CRM

It is one of the best CRM I have ever seen in my life. In today’s Business-to-Business (B2B), the communication isn’t limited to 1 on 1 conversation, it is now converted from one team to another team. So we are unable to record all the conversation, that’s why a concept had been aroused in form of Bullhorn so that we are able to record all the important information during conversations. It is very easy to use and is very efficient in its working. Variety of functions can be found here, mainly for searching and sorting information and for reporting data as well. The reason why I said it be one of the best it is just because it offers best customer service in the industry as well as get updates in every month. Here, you can post jobs easily and can set reminders. Lots of customization is also available here.

Even though it is a great software, if it provides more flexibility on a mobile device then it would have been great. Another tremendous problem is that it is very costly i.e. not affordable for everyone even if one wishes. That’s the only thing in which it lags the most!! However, Timeouts in times of active workings is quite cumbersome, so that should also be improved. Moreover, it causes a lot of glitches like will throw you out if parsing or updating of resumes is not done properly. It also has some difficulties and issues regarding tracking multiple branches, reporting due to tracking issues and many more.

Steve
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

There's better alternatives especially for the $$$

Not impressed - good product, mediocre customer service yet one of the most expensive choices.

Did a decent job in all aspects but never a great job.
Product-wise it was decent to good
FAR better than Tempworks in functionality
A true CRM/ATS with modern-day capabilities - as most of the top 20 ATS's have

Customer service was lacking during presale, implementation, and during our migration
No help with "best practices" therefore they rely on their customer base to figure things out for themselves versus acting as professional advisors
Their initial salesmen were extremely "high pressure sales oriented" NOT focused on clients needs, wanted to close the deal
Ease of use is lacking therefore employees are reluctant to embrace it.

Brian
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

samantha
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Do not get Bullhorn if you are a small recruiting firm

It looks great and it seems like it could be a great ATS. BUT.................................. as you will see that is about all I can say as a pro right now.

Once you sign on you find out there are all these extra costs for additional functionality. And they lock you in to a 2 year contract. This is NOT DESIGNED FOR a small recruiting firm. Especially if there is less than 3 of you. No matter how good it looks to you, don't do it. You will find yourself annoyed because you can't add certain features (like Linkedin integration) and when they do releases they don't just update the software, they make you request to update or add a new feature. What recruiter has time to do that? or sits around reading about their ATS. They just don't get it. Please save yourself time and money and look at an ATS designed specifically for your size of firm.

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Bullhorn's the best, except at support

Exceptional product, features, functionality, and integrations. I have been used as a customer reference many times at Bullhorn.

Bullhorn is the most comprehensive, full-featured, PaaS for recruiting, especially if you're a Recruiting Agency like our firm. Our job board, Cloud VoIP and a host of other integrations make Bullhorn indispensable. User since 2008.

Bullhorn has only recently got the message that product support and customer success are as important as features and functionality. They have upped their game (albeit from a low base) and the results show it.
They have only recently added an excellent Inbound Marketing integration (with SalesFusion) but the pricing is contact-based (like Mail Service Providers or other CRMs) so it's out of reach for most agencies, especially us with 465K contacts!

Courtney

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database.
I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes.
I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates.
If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.

1 039 Bewertungen