Hiver Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Hiver

Hiver ist laut Hersteller der erste Helpdesk, der für Google Workspace entwickelt wurde. Hiver hilft Teams, einen schnellen und einfühlsamen Kundenservice zu bieten, und zwar direkt über das Tool, mit dem sie bereits vertraut...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Hiver durchsuchen

117 von 117 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Hiver Is A Must For High Volume Inboxes

Hiver is great for my team as we have several high volume inboxes. Prior to Hiver our teams would all log into a separate inbox and choose pages to work from which became increasingly less efficient.

Hiver has changed this by adding all our inboxes in one place. The ability to assign emails and collision detection has also greatly reduced instances of double up on work as well. The collaboration tools are great with the ability to leave notes and @ mention other users as in the past we would be creating drafts in the emails to leave notes. It also provides the ability for automation which allows us to prioritize specific items

It would be nice to have the ability to sort emails from oldest to newest

Analytics can be a little hard to follow at times, though they do allow you to export the raw data and extrapolate from there

Frank
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

Hiver changed our Administrative Support department very positively !

Our main goal was to reduce the amount of work and work-around when using a Google Collaborative Inbox our Google Group in our Administrative Support team(s). Everything is now done through the Hiver mailboxes and within the single GMail-session.This has proven more than beneficial for everyone (Admin Support as well as all the users requesting support). Everything is more structured, easier to follow-up, re-assign, provide feedback, and set pending or closed.

The full Gmail integration is marvellous !One single GMail-session to follow-up day-to-day business mails and additionally support requests assigned to the Hiver users. No need to keep multiple windows and mailboxes open.The ease of use goes without saying.The contacts with people from Hiver (at all levels) is incredibly positive. They really listen and try to solve issues as soon as possible. Suggestions for new features are discussed (sometimes in great detail) and implemented if it's feasible and useful.

A minor issue is the fact that users should be aware that deleting "a single" message from a conversation in a hiver mailbox deletes the whole conversation and removes it from the Hiver mailbox when emptying the bin. This only goes for the delete message on message level.But then again, new Hiver users should be trained not to delete single messages.Luckily, the delete button at conversation level shows another text than the normal button, and provides a warning message when pressed.

Andrea

Bewertet am 4.3.2018

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

Die besten Alternativen zu Hiver

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Easy to manage shared email inbox

Hiver can be really helpful when you are using a shared inbox with email address like info@ or sales@. It makes it so simple to assign email to the appropriate team members and you’ll get notified if someone else tries to reply to the same email that you are looking at, avoiding the issue of more than one person replying to the same email.

This platform helps to organize our influx of emails from clients, etc. This tool makes collaborative teamwork possible. You can leave notes to your colleagues in an email and they can review your response without adding it in the email. You can also leave notes for yourself in an email. The system is easy to use and if you need a shared email box and a multiple-person team to manage support inbox then hiver is your best choice.

I actually don’t find any issues with using this tool. It’s 100% useful. However, if I was picky I am not a fan of keeping the email in conversation view. It makes a bit hard to read emails in a thread but had to adjust for hiver.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Hiver is very practical

without doubt one of the best application I will recommend

Thanks to Hiver, I have been able to expand my customer service. Email management has become much easier for my business.

Hiver works very well for me I haven't had any complications yet

Bartek
Bartek
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Awesome Product

I highly recommend this product for how well it integrates with Gmail / Google Custom Domain Mail. This product has been tremendously helpful in improving our email support and provide the tools necessary for properly tracking support requests and collaborating as a team!

Honestly, I had to think hard to come up with something I dislike about the product. The only thing may be that the emails synced via the "Shared Mailbox" functionality also show up in search results when you try to search your own mailbox for emails. There is a way around this by using special search criteria, but a generic search will return results from the Shared Mailbox as well as from your own "personal" mailbox.

Romina
Romina
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

A necessary tool

It's a great way to find and follow up team emails.I use it everyday and it's been super helpful specially on a remote work environment, we would not be able to be as productive without hiver.

I would love to have a youtube channel or another easy way to find new features.

Carl
Carl
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Visibility, Visibility, Visibility

All around great experience from the demonstration through go-live. The Hiver team is also very responsive to questions we have as well as training support for new team members.

Hiver was selected for its integration within our G-Suite. Hiver has allowed our group to more effectively and efficiently deal with inbound emails while giving visibility into the email traffic our client and talent experience team have on a daily basis. I love the ability to customize the solution to our business needs.

I wish the analytics graphs were exportable for presentations, would also be great to be able to embed live graphs.

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Hiver Review

Helps organize shared inbox and keeps members of company accountable for getting back to customers. No excuses for not seeing an email - Hiver makes it so easy to keep track of hundreds of daily emails!

I want customizable notification settings - I get emails assigned to me everyday and don't need that info but being able to see the times that a colleague @'s me will be super helpful and those seem to get lost in the notifications.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Hiver is a must to manage G-Suite shared inbox

Hiver provides the functionality we require to manage a G-Suite shared inbox.

Before Hiver, managing a shared support Inbox was impossible. Hiver ensures that no client requests are missed, that every request is assigned quickly, and that we all have visibility into what others are working on.

I would like to see some simple analytics at the base subscription level.

Karen
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

Easy implementation and roll out

Very good, have successfully implemented for customer support, and roll out went really well. For the small number of questions and issues that we had, customer support were very responsive and helpful, only one unresolved issue (mentioned above, sent items issue)

Integration into existing email platform

Sent items can't be sorted/separated from personal sent items (Hiver support looked at this for us, but could not suggest anything that would work to show items sent from support separatelyto those sent from personal email address)Also - Responses from customers are automatically assigned to the support operator who initially replied to them - it would be better to have this as an optional to either auto assign responses, or leave as unassigned (particularly useful when you have part time operators, and customers can't wait until they're back online)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hiver

Cost and integration with existing email platform
Louise

Hiver user

Fantastic an use daily for my work I can also tag other colleagues every day all great and used daily

Hello Louise,

We are glad to get your feedback. And we hope to continue being beneficial to you and your team.

Beth
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

It works.

Average. It gets the job done. I've used other email management software (ie. Front) and felt it was more intuitive and the learning curve to mastery was shorter. Overall, it's an okay user experience and I wouldn't complain but I would recommend it either.

I like that the emails are segmented into different inboxes. This helps me stay organized between internal messages and external messages.

It's clunky at times and the search function in Gmail is more confusing than helpful.

Akash
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

Hiver the best budgeted email management tool!

We are able to work efficiently with our team members for the shared inboxes.

Workload distribution and easy access to the AI based analysis for the team.

Automated rules are not available in basic plans which feels sometimes a problem.

Hello Akash,
Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to know Hiver has made it easy and efficient for your team.
We will continue to design beneficial features for you and the team to make the most of them.

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Hiver was a game changer for us

Hiver has been awesome from a trial to full implementation. I was able to get exactly what I needed for my team and it has made our sales department so much better. Emails can easily get out of control and after struggling with basic Gmail for so long it was time to find a solution. Hiver became the perfect solution for us and it was the easiest pitch to my boss to get it.

Assigning emails to our team members has been a game changer. We are no longer fumbling over ourselves and can clearly see who is handling which email. It has added organization and accountability that was lacking on our team when it came to handling our main sales email account.

The analytics are easy but we don't use them very much.

Elise

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

An essential tool in our business

We use Hiver to delegate tasks, share responsibility for customer-facing email accounts among on-site office staff and virtual assistants, and provide searchable history for customer communications across multiple parties. Hiver is the only solution we've found that's a G Suite add-on that meets our needs.

The mobile app is ok and has improved lately but there's still room for innovation there.

Melissa
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Hiver Review

It has helped our communication in all departments, Quicker responses from clients via email and keeps us on track and collects data as well through out the day.

I Like how organized it is, the features are nothing compared to other softwares we have used at work.
I can assign myself to the email and close it when it is taken care of. The notification on the top right corner are very helpful, it keeps all of us informed.

In the beginning when using this software there was a few minor glitches as in emails appearing again and again automatically. I'm glad that was solved.

Heath
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Hiver is seamless and a great tool!

I love being able to assign and receive assigned emails within 2-3 clicks. Things get to the people they need to and taken care of.

Sometimes there are server connection issues and I have to close out of my browser or refresh to get Hiver back and active on my Gmail screen.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Helpful product for our email needs

Very helpful insights into tracking emails, templates, and workflows.

For a while, Hiver didn't integrate with a number of our other applications. However, the Hiver support team has been very helpful and as such we don't have these issues any more.

Dana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

It makes it really easy to collaborate cross functionally.

Making it easier to auto assign. We don't have the best connection with SalesForce to make that work.

Maria
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Better teamwork and productivity

Our experience using Hiver has been very positive overall, it has helped us as a group being more organised, aligned and work better remotely

We really like how quickly the installation process was and how helpful the customer service was, always available to help and solve issues very quickly, which for us is essential as gmail is our main tool to work.

We would like to be able to have sub tags for the purpose of analysis as it would help us understand better some metrics.

Hello Maria,

We are glad to hear the feedback. It is great to know that Hiver has helped you and the team become more organised and productive.
Our support team is always here to answer any questions you may have!

Sylvia
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Great tool for an organized business!

We avoid multiple email responses to our customers and get the right person to help.

I like that it keeps all emails and communication clear to our team.

There are some cases when I don't receive a notification.

Ryan

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Highly recommend Hiver

Very simple to use and creates a multi user inbox

I havent run into many cons about the software. every time i have an issue Hiver staff jumps on it to fix it

Adam

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

Great tools for easy email management

The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email.

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Nnamdi
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Ease of getting up to speed

I really liked the fact that all the correspondence that my team had with clients and consultants were easily compiled in one location that is easily searchable.

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

117 Bewertungen