Katana Cloud Inventory Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Katana Cloud Inventory

Katana ist eine moderne Produktions- und Inventarsoftware für die Skalierung von Unternehmen. Mit der visuellen Schnittstelle und der intelligenten Auto-Booking-Engine von Katana, mit denen Unternehmen Bestellungen priorisieren...

4,3
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Katana Cloud Inventory durchsuchen

161 von 161 Bewertungen
Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

The best for small manufacturing

KatanaMRP has really helped me know what to order, and when to order it, as well as plan what comes next in manufacturing. It even lets me add time to tasks in production so I can monetarily make sure employees are being efficient enough for my company to remain profitable.

Definitely recommend. I wish I would have found them sooner.

Sometimes the app logs me out and I have to put the information in twice.

Warum Katana Cloud Inventory gewählt wurde

ease of use and training of users

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for the feedback and support!

Elle
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Cannot recommend this app enough

Honestly has changed my life for the better. I'm no longer running out of supplies and having to do emergency orders (hello, extra shipping fees!). This keeps me organized and helps me to better my time management. I can see every open order that I need to fulfill and planning out supply orders is a breeze. I've recommended this app to every other maker I know because I am that in love with it. I'll use this app for the rest of my life because it is the best thing that's happened to my business in a long time.

This software legitimately changed the way my business runs. It keeps me accountable for the hundreds of supplies I use on a daily basis and keeps me organized in a way that no lists, or other apps, ever have.

I can honestly say nothing, this app works so seamlessly and wonderfully. Maybe the load speeds can be a little laggy, but that's mostly because I have a lot of materials I've input. Definitely not an app downfall or issue at all.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for the support!

Gonzalo
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Very poor MRP overrated in reviews, with good service

Very easy to start. Lack of a lot of important functionalities by the time of use. Overpriced by the functions provided.

Customer Service and easy to use at the beginning

It appears to be that the designers and programmers have never worked in a company. *No discounts or price difeerentiation*Lack of point of sales*Very low scanning functionality*Not differentiated user rights*No history of document changes*Buggy

Quickbooks Integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Quickbooks Online integration, easy to use, (appear to be fake) good reviews

Die besten Alternativen zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Jonathan

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

A critical piece of our business that we can't live without

I love it. I've had great interactions with everyone on the team, and I can tell they want to help me succeed. Thanks Katana!

Great value, probably the only affordable cloud solution on the market

It's a great piece of software for data entry. Not so great when it comes to using that data to run your business. No dashboards or views that provide insights. They've solved for this by integrating with Easy-Insight and Stocktrim. Now that those are in place, I'm completely satisfied.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thanks for your review Jonathan, happy to hear Katana saves you the time and effort compared to Airtable!

Beantwortet am 2.8.2022

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Very Useful

The overall experience has been excellent so far. Katana has helped us transition away from using spreadsheets to track our manufacturing operations and really professionalise our processes. It's an integral part of our everyday operations.

Katana has multiple features which have very useful in improving our manufacturing processes. The ability to create recipes for each product has been a huge help for us as we have quite a lot of raw materials in each finished product.

The Shop Floor app has been brilliant for us to track production/assembly time more accurately. This has been a great help in pinpointing an accurate cost per unit.

The only aspect that hasn't met our expectations so far has been the batch tracking feature. This is an excellent feature and one that would be so helpful for us. However, we need it to work automatically with our Shopify orders and at the moment sales orders can only be attributed to particular batches if you fulfil them on the Katana dashboard. We need this to happen automatically when our Shopify orders are fulfilled.

Orderhive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Katana was much more suited to our needs in terms of the receipt creation features for each product. The interface was also much simpler than the alternative products we considered.
Dennis

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Exactly What Our Growing Business Needed.

So far, we are really liking hoe easy it was to setup and get running. The inventory management has improved the flow and processes in our company for the better.

Ease of use, support, inventory management features, able to create builds/recipes for products (BOM), ability to upload data using Excel, integration with Quickbooks Online

Cost, certain features do not make sense in the implementation.

Zoho CRM, QuickBooks Online Advanced und QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Ease of use and the features. And it looks good.
Samantha

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Highly Recommend!

We love it. We use this app to help with our growing business. It has made it so easy to keep up with reordering and be able to manage inventory between two stores! The Katana team makes it so easy to use and offer a lot of help! Highly recommend!

Easy Implementation
Customer Service
Reorder Options

I wouldn't say this is a con- but we are really excited for the bar code scanning option they plan to roll out in 2021!

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for your review! We are excited to have you as a customer.

Beantwortet am 28.12.2020
Jocelyn
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

The best app ever!

I love the simplicity of Katana and the ease of inventory management. This software has saved us so much time and offers way more than other products we looked into. For a small business with lots of moving parts and inventory to manage, Katana makes everything a breeze.

N/a, Katana meets and exceeds all our needs!

Odoo und Zoho Inventory

Warum Katana Cloud Inventory gewählt wurde

Zoho was consistently inaccurate and needed to to work with other Zoho products for full functionality.

Zoho Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Gave us everything that we needed.
Kelsey
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Lifechanging

We make to order and we make to stock. We make standardized products and we also make private label custom products. Katana is the first platform I have found that supports what we do while also being affordable for a new business.

Katana delivers a lot of value. It fully covers my MRP needs while being affordable to a scaling business.

I would also like an option to dropship the products that I make for clients and I don't see a way to do that.

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Better functionality for custom made products. More affordable.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for the feedback and support!

Quoc Viet
Quoc Viet
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

The simplest mrp system.

We can easy to get COGS, quickly in make decision for make or buy.
Implement is simple and quickly .

Clear process: Order fulfillment, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Inventory Control.

Don't have kitting BOM (Combo product).
Format of Currency is bad, it's difficult to read.

ERPNext

Warum Katana Cloud Inventory gewählt wurde

Easy, simple and focus on MRP.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Katana Cloud Inventory

Simple and Very focus, easy to connect with Shopify and Quickbook.
Zach
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Smooth Operator

It has been great, highly recommend for small to medium business. Very user friendly!

Katana has made our day to day business so much more fluid and stress free. It was easy to build out the product lines, upload product sku's and flip the switch on going live. Game changer!

On the production schedule front, hoping that the software will eventually lump all the tasks together, I have multiple consumers that order the same item, each order is its own line item instead of being lumped into a group, so our production team needs to scrub the tasks before production starts as to make sure they capture each item, as to not create redunancy in work.

Rowena
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Does everything it says it will

Like Xero, it's simple but powerful - what's not to like about that?! The support is friendly and helpful (despite only being available online) and the training videos are really well presented and easy to follow. A really good software implementation experience.

That may not sound very exciting, but in my experience, it's not always a given that getting the features to work is straightforward. But Katana really is both powerful and yet pretty straightforward, although just BECAUSE it has a lot of facility, I would recommend the investment of a little time in watching some of the training videos, which are excellent. Once I'd done that, it was full steam ahead and everything fell beautifully into place. The integration with Xero was completely straightforward and works like a charm. I know that as we go forward and get more and more information into the system it will provide even more, very valuable information for us.

I have only a couple of really minor niggles; I would prefer to be able to enter dates, rather than having to always pick them off a calendar (for someone who types fast, this slows me down). I'd also like it if when you are "making" a product, if all the components of that product's sub-assembly are available, the software would just go on down the line and automatically make right down to the lowest assembly level. But as I said, these are really minor and would not stop me from wholeheartedly recommending Katana.

Alex
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

A Thoughtful New Take on MRPs

This has been a very easy product to use - we came from a Netsuite operational backend but having a system that easily links to other products we use (Quickbooks, Shipping Platforms) was much easier to deploy.

The ease of use, as compared to larger MRP systems, helps keep the team on track.

There are some missing features - custom fields, tiered pricing, etc.

MRPeasy

NetSuite

Ease of use, API integration
Michaela
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Manufacturing superstar

We went over many manufacturing software, but Katana is the best so far.

- easiness of navigation and implementation
- support
- the colour coding

- not sure how to upload documents
- not being able to add multiple sale and purchase accounts
- not being able to ship partial sale orders

Jeff
Jeff
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

Katana has made a huge improvement to our business process!

I was extremely happy to find this app after months of struggling to keep track (using a spreadsheet) of current quantity for

1.) In stock blank shirts (various colors and sizes)
2.) Ordered blanks (various colors, sizes, and suppliers)
3.) Sales of finish products (various styles, colors, sizes, and designs.)

Making a Purchase Order list took way to long to complete each day. With Katana, tracking what we have and what we needed got so much easier and I was able to focus on more important business decisions. Before Katana I was over and under ordering ingredients.

I would recommend this app to anyone who uses Shopify and wants to make managing inventory of raw materials, ingredients, and sales orders easier.

Improved our ability to track shared ingredients for the products we sell.
Easy to know what quantity of ingredients to buy and who to buy it from.
Connects to Shopify and updates automatically.
Amazing customer support.

It took some time to learn the software and create ingredients for each product - but is worth while.

Thank you!

Beantwortet am 28.12.2020
Bill
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

Overpriced and insecure

Too expensive, cheaper to purchase some of the Tier One options out there. Insecure as your users have wide open access to all features - including the dreaded "delete all" function.

The software has the **potential** to be good.

There are only 2 user levels "Superusers" with access to all levels of creative and destructive features, and warehouse operators, with access to make to BOM instructions. The lack of "sales team" and other intemediate levels of access is a killer.

Hi Bill,

We're aware our user permissions could be improved, and just around the corner in Q3 '22 we're launching a new and improved version with much more flexibility. We're currently building this out as we've received similar feedback in the past, thanks for your feedback on the topic too!

I'd also like to clear up how user permissions are working currently too, we have 3 levels of users;
Owner - access to all functions, including billing and delete all button.
User - access to all functions, excl billing and delete all button.
Operator - only shop-floor app access.

Additionally, it takes 4 separate steps to clear all account data in settings, including typing out your email address in full and is restricted to only the owner of the account.

If you need any help with users or have additional feedback to give, please chat with us in app as currently it's a great time to incorporate feedback specifically for this feature!

Beantwortet am 15.6.2022
Marcin
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

New user but very happy with software quality and functionality.

Reason to use Katana was mainly to organise production and stock levels. There is long learning curve, but in longer run I believe this will help us to clean process up.

Cloud integration and nice User Interface.

- I am still little bit worried about lack of backup available to the user. There should be method to revert in time for example. If somebody messed up something, there is no way to go back.
- Another thing is lack of Sage integration.
- If new option is added to the existing product/material Internal Barcode is not generated and it has to be created manually. I am not sure why...
- sorting for example of PO orders is done by string, so orders are never in the correct order. Prefix PO- should be omitted for sorting table.

NetSuite

Price.
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

A nessecary tool

Mainly we have had a good experience, the system is updated to try and make it fit every company model.
It has helped me monitor our business and stock levels closely, you just have to make sure it is kept up to date so that it accurately reflects your current stock levels.

Helps keep track of work stock if used correctly.

Updated regulary. We had an issue where there was not enough decimal places for us to input our formulas, we raised this issue and within a month it was fixed.

Allows me to quickly find out a customers purchasing history and the percentage profit made per product

My only issue is that it is slightly expensive for a small company.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for the feedback!

Beantwortet am 10.2.2020
Lucille
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

A must for any manufacturing startup

Katana has been an absolute game changer for our cosmetics manufacturing business. Prior to this, we were using an inventory management system more suited to home crafters. It was woefully inadequate for our needs, but traditional MPR software was too complicated and expensive. Katana offers the perfect balance between powerful, seamless tracking and a user-friendly interface. It saves us hours of planning time each week and has greatly reduced errors. There's no way we'd be able to scale our quickly-growing business without this software.

Intuitive, user-friendly interface and powerful, seamless inventory tracking.

We don't like the per-user pricing model.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for showing the love!

Beantwortet am 30.9.2019
Jason
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Katana is Great for small business

Its easy to use, our warehouse knows exactly what to do and when which is great. Ordering is relatively easy so from an inventory standpoint I think its great. I think there is a lot of room for improvement in basically every other facet this software says it can deliver.

Its easy to use as both a user and an admin. Low learning curve with a high return of success.

Its really unintuitive for me at least to communicate with my users with the shop floor app. Im better off getting up and takinf the time to talk to them directly rather than leaving them notes and vice versa. Also the reports NEVER work, ive never been able to pull a report or print a packing slip for whatever reason (the link always dies) thankfully I also keep up to date on our accounting software so I can pull the report from there otherwise Id probably rate this lower.

Gaz
Gaz

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

I learned this product by using it; few hints from the online help. I decided on day one to...

I can now run my business without spreadsheet hell. I can actually make more product. This is not an exaggeration. I was stressed before using this software. I actually could not work out what I needed to order to satisfy our production demands.

It answers my questions easily, what purchase orders do I need to make to satisfy the orders I have coming in. What should I work on next and when will it be ready for the customer! I can see delays in deliveries and the effect on production. It manages very complex bill of materials for our vast number of products. and it does so with a user experience that is simple and easy.

Where there has been anything I didn't like about the software, I chat instantly to the development team and they listen, they come back to me with an instant work around; then in the longer term they have provided updates that fix the problem. They are an adorable bunch of people and really want to make this work for our busy little workshop.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you Gaz for all the support!

Beantwortet am 9.9.2019
Erik
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

MKUltra Corporation

Invaluable to the maker+vendor. No more guessing, no more surprises when material stock runs out or inventory levels are low - Katana is the second set of eyes I didn't know I needed. Worth every minute of setup, this app has not only saved my business money and time - it has saved my business, period.

Integrates flawlessly with my Shopify store and makes managing materials and stock levels incredibly easy once everything is setup. The ability to prioritize jobs based on different criteria and rearrange them on the fly if necessary is critical for my business and Katana handles this with ease.

Setup was a chore BUT that is really more of a good thing, because there is a LOT of data that people might not take into account when initially considering software like this. If you want to use it properly, each and every little detail needs to be accounted for and when you have hundreds of SKUs like me, it can seem like a mountain. Climb it, you'll be glad you did.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 3.6.2020
Julie

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Easy to use, helps tremendously with inventory management.

Inventory management, orders, sales, everything in general.

The dashboard is simple to understand and use. It makes purchases, sells, orders so much easier to manage. The team behind Katana is exceptional. They are quick to answer and always ready to help. Integration from shopify was easy.

The length of time it took to setup in the beginning because the app was lacking a unit conversion which they have since fixed.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

THank you for the feedback and happy to hear Katana has made business-life so much more easier for you!

Beantwortet am 23.1.2020
Zach

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Great Value for Small Manufacturing Businesses

The overall experience has been a positive one. It does well what is promised, and the support team is helpful while also listening to feedback for future improvements.

The price makes Katana most attractive. It is also intuitive to set up and use. Katana also provided helpful onboarding assistance.

The software is a bit limited with respect to features for or customization of PO's.

Antwort von Katana Cloud Inventory

Thank you for reviewing Katana!

Beantwortet am 22.1.2020
Andre
Andre
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

There are many shortcomings with this software

Manufacturing process

Ease of use, easy to implement and overall ease of use

Shortcomings, bugs, and ever-changing pricing models

161 Bewertungen