Spotler CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Spotler CRM

Really Simple Systems ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Cloud-CRM-System für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen, eignet sich jedoch auch für größere Teams. Die Anwendung bietet ein anpassbares Vertriebs-CRM sowie Optionen für Marketing-...

4,2
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Spotler CRM durchsuchen

462 von 462 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Cost effective CRM for small business

We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP.

They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years.

Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require.

The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes.

The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective.

The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record.

The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required.

Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

Antwort von Spotler

Thanks for the review Chris!

FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear.

Regards

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018
Diana
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Use of CRM

When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

Colin
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 28.9.2017

Simple as promised, but let down by a fixed architecture and apathetic customer service...

It was adequate when we started out, but the service forced us to explore other options.

As expected it's simple to use and get the hang of - basic but functional. The latest version - 5 - is bright and clear on the screen.

The architecture is inflexible and really didn't suit our business (combined B2B and B2C) without us fudging workarounds. We would have lived with it, and even put up with the mid-term price hike they sprung on us, but it was customer service that killed it. Emails and phone responses were cold and unhelpful. I know they are British so we were prepared for the attitude, but even with that they didn't seem to care about a small business our size. This spurred us to look around, and we found solutions out there with totally superior architecture and service that were priced similarly. So, to the relief of my staff, we made the effort to migrate away.

Antwort von Spotler

Colin, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear our CRM did not suit you and your business. It is designed for B2B so is not a perfect solution if your business is also B2C.

Our products and services are designed specifically for small businesses and this is our key audience, with single-user systems upwards. I apologise if we gave the impression that your business was not important to us at any stage, as this is definiately not the case.

I also apologise if our customer service was in any way lacking in your experience. We pride ourselves on our service and 99.9% of the time receive great feedback from our customers praising our exceptional service.

I am pleased to hear you have found a CRM system that better suits your needs and I wish you and your business continued success.

Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Beantwortet am 4.10.2017

Die besten Alternativen zu Spotler CRM

Ronnie
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

It does what is says on the tin, it's simple

Excellent and our team thinks it is a great system to use

It is very simple and you can tailor drop downs and configure to your requirements

It doesn't autosave and it would be good to make more tailored changes

Philip
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

Oculus FM

Very impressed with the service and the staff at RSS, I feel we get an excellent service from the teams

Customisations were easy to introduce, the team helped us fully integrate these changes and they are now used daily within the business

At the outset the system is quite rigid, but given it has to be used across multiple industries we understand why it has to be this way

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Spotler CRM

We already had it set up, it just wasn't being used effectively
Stuart
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Really Simple Systems Review

Over all quite good, not as good as pipedrive.

Fairly easy to use. The sales management section is not very good for leaving comments and notes. I feel this lets down the whole system.

The emailer, is not that straight forward, getting fonts and spacing is difficult, and not obvious if you make mistakes. Had to get all the same fonts. The sales contacts recording conversations is very weak.

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to invite you to book some time in with our technical support team who can show you how to get the most of our sales management and marketing features. https://calendly.com/reallysimplesystems/45-minute-crm-customer-success-call?month=2023-05

Thanks again Stuart.

Beantwortet am 16.5.2023
Wendy
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Easy to use and implement

I am currently working towards switching to Really Simple Systems CRM after a very successful trial.
Switching from my current user made me look at which functions I actually use and allowed me to streamline our requirements, which I believe will make us more efficient.

This software appealed to me instantly because it is so intuitive and adaptable. The custom fields creation was very easy to pick up.

Time will tell but at the moment it looks good.

HubSpot CRM

Warum Spotler CRM gewählt wurde

Too expensive and frankly lousy customer service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Spotler CRM

Much more aligned with the way i work
Helen
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

Good software for smaller companies

Easy to use and train staff on. Support is excellent

as the company grows it is becoming an expensive CRM, so may not be cost effective for much longer

Frank
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Small start up business

The best features was the ease of use, value for money and customer support.

Could do with a more segmented costing to allow a small start up business quickly move up the features.

Carl
Carl
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 22.12.2015

Helpful and Useful tool

WJ is a small local business based in Hull. We have around 30 employees and specialise in several different areas from anti-slip decking to Timber Treatment and through to metalwork engineering.

As the company salesman it is essential that I have regular and consistent contact with my customers as well as a smooth way of keeping records of these meetings. Without Really Simple Systems I would use a diary to keep track of this. This however makes it very difficult for anybody but me to understand where we are with each customer in our sales and follow up cycle. I always struggle to maintain order with this. Really Simple Systems offers not only a great way to keep and maintain a customer diary but also allows me to keep meeting notes and documents all stored in the same that everyone can also see.

When we have ever had issues with the system and contacted customer service we have always had a response within 24hrs which has been understandable, concise and always helpful. the task setting and reminder system is accurate, amendable and 'Really Simple'.

We had an issue around sales tracking and Forecasting where we wanted to be able to see monthly potential sales if a sale was to come off. However when we questioned and asked if this was possible within about 6 hours the facility to do what we want had been added in to the system which we greatly appreciated.

We have no issues around the system.

Ian
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

My Review

Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire.

Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Warum Spotler CRM gewählt wurde

Cost and Poor Support

Zuvor genutzte Software

Antwort von Spotler

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Beantwortet am 11.12.2020
Tareq
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

Wonderful organization for customer evidence, effective email management and sales track

RSS.CRM simplifies our customer data management and communication processes. With its help, we can easily classify and respond to emails, schedule promotional offers, and gather valuable data about customers' interactions.

RSS.CRM is a valuable tool for organizing and accessing all customer data and communication lists in one place. It offers excellent customer relationship management and email management features, which are essential for obtaining new opportunities. With RSS.CRM, it is easy to add detailed information to each record, including contact details and notes. Assigning tasks also helps in tracking and sharing ideas among team members, which enhances interaction with customers and creates new ways to develop customer relationship management. The integration with various email systems enables organized responses to customer requests and sending promotional offers. Additionally, RSS.CRM reports help in tracking opportunities, linking them to campaigns, identifying products to develop, and constantly consulting marketing strategy.

Allocating certain fields when creating menus can be challenging, and I believe there is potential for further enhancements and automation in the process of tracking and sending emails to improve its effectiveness.

Andrea
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

Great software

We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good.
As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Navita
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

A Perfect 'Fit'!

Im very satisfied at the moment with RSS CRM. It keeps our accounts very organized which is extremely important for my organization.

Really Simple Systems has taken account management to a whole new level for my organization. Before using RSS we were using Google Sheets to manage all of our accounts, but with our accounts increasing each year, we needed something simple and easy to use. RSS not only made account management simple and easy, but the set-up is so clearly organized, there's so many options to run different reports, and the customer support is outstanding. What I love most is that each account get's their own profile and within each profile I can upload documents or add an activity such as noting a quote which for my organization is important to track.

It took some time to learn how to use the system to its full potential, or at least the potential i needed for my organization's purpose, but the customer service support was and still is amazing in helping me learn the system.

Debbie
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

RSS support is first class

The outstanding feature of RRS is their support team, who offer an absolutely excellent service. As a team, we are not particularly tech savvy, so having a support team who you can explain any issues or problems to and who just get on and fix things is such a bonus. No long wait times and things get fixed without any drama. I can't imagine any other provider offering such a great personal service.

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation. No trendy MS type chat boxes, just simple and easy to use records. We have found the customisable fields very useful. Automated email actvity tracking is a good feature, as is the integrated marketing module.

We were not able to integrate our phone system into the CRM too easily and unable to API AdobeSign into the system.

Bradley
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup

Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately.

It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us.

Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

User friendly system!

We log all of our client base on RSS and multiple users use the system for different things. The activity notes help anyone see what previous users have input and as it also logs system generated documents or uploaded files, it is easy to keep a great audit trail of our dealings with customers.

The software is really easy to navigate and use. It's user friendly in its layout and can be changed/adjusted to what is required from the business. I have used the system for generating reports and even if I have been unsure of how to do them, I always seem to be able to play around and figure out what is needed quite easily.

Sometimes the display changes for no reason. Sometimes the way the notes are shown on the screen may change and then change back another day - this can be a little frustrating.

Troy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 18.11.2016

Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!

As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

Kate
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Using RSS for daily logging

RSS has helped us streamline communication with clients and internal employees. Really useful!

The product is very easy to integrate with existing systems. I log onto it every day to copy in correspondence and check on past emails/etc. It makes my life a lot easier, and is always reliable!

I'd like to be able to search with a reference word – appreciate this could get many results but could work in a similar way to searching in email! It would make some cases of searching for a specific issue or product (in our line of work, a manuscript name) easier.

Antwort von Spotler

Kate, thanks for your review of Really Simple Systems. We can probably help you with your search requirements. I'll email you a link to book a call with our Technical Success Manager who will be able to advise you on your specific needs.

Beantwortet am 1.4.2022
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs.

A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

Antwort von Spotler

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review.
You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on [email protected]. Best regards

Beantwortet am 12.7.2017
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Easy user-friendly system

Easy user friendly system with great support when needed!

Easy to learn the system and adaptive to our specific needs

For the package we on, the software is perfect!

Zoho CRM
Leslie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

All in One Place

The CRM is used in every aspect of the business - marketing, sales & data management of prospects & clients.

I have hundreds of clients and with a click of the button, I may locate a name and all their information. Any time, I choose to add a data field, the response is quick. The reports help me track growth and opportunities. Really Simple Systems has chelped me manage my business.

I wish that there was a way to scroll through client names without input each time.

Byron
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 19.7.2017

An easy to use, high quality CRM, with great features and excellent customer support.

As a company we've been able to grow considerably due to the fact that Really Simple Systems allows us to easily keep track of communications with our existing accounts and potential customers. We've been able to drip feed marketing emails and other mailshots using their fantastic email system.

Really Simple Systems is fantastic. I've never had an issue with it. It's a highly capable system with all the features you could need from a CRM. The email tool is fantastic and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your sales performance. Also, if you ever get stuck, their support team is incredible.

The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the time between version 4 and version 5. In the changeover period things became slightly clunky and it maybe wasn't as seamless a process as they might've wanted. It's all working fine now though.

Rachel
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Excellent for our small business

Excellent, easy to use and great support if needed.

We use for all our customer history of service and support. We find it very easy to use and can add or take off any fields we need to fully customise to the needs of the business. Great for task management and recording field/workshop service activities.

There is nothing we don't like about it.

Neil
Neil
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Excellent UK based and GDPR Compliant CRM System

1. Created a single CRM database for all my sales and marketing records built up over the last 20 years.

2. Brilliant email/campaign marketing module with excellent dashboard view of all email campaigns.

3. Simple web based CRM system based on a low cost SaaS pricing model backed up by an excellent support team.

Replaced all my old Excel worksheets built up over the last 20 years with a single web based CRM application available to access on my Laptop, iPad and iPhone and giving complete flexibility of access to data.

Easy and intuitive to use with an excellent dashboard view, task management, sales pipeline and built in reports and excellent dashboard widgets.

Good simple annual pricing model based on users and modules required and simple and easy to use CRM system.

Data import was not a simple as it looked to be and needed support team to import my CSV files, this was done quickly and efficiently by the support team.

462 Bewertungen