Really Simple Systems Erfahrungen

Chris T. Branche: Unternehmensberatung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

2.10.2018

2.10.2018

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost effective CRM for small business

Wert

We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP.

They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years.

Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require.

The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes.

The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective.

The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record.

The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required.

Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 3.10.2018

Thanks for the review Chris!

FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear.

Regards

George A. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

20.11.2020

20.11.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!

Wert

Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

Mabs A. Branche: Buchhaltung

18.11.2015

18.11.2015

Quelle der Bewertung

RSS easy to navigate

Funktionalität

The software is easy to use and navigate through. I love the fact that it can be tailored to meet your specific needs as this was very important to me and one of the factors that played an important role in me choosing RSS. Functionality is great and there are a lot of extra options that are available that I can switch on and off as and when I require them.

The customer service/support is slow at times and this becomes very frustrating. I have scheduled in calls in the past and the client service level has been poor where on occasions I have had to chase support for help. In terms of the software it is great that you add extra features but there are some extras which I feel should be included within the standard packages.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Trial the free use of RSS and get a good feel for the system prior to committing. It's great to understand RSS and build on the services that you require from it. The fact that you can tailor your packages on a pay as you go method is abosolutely great and gives me the flexibility I need to meet my daily business routines.

Jack E. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exactly as the name suggsets

Wert

RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Stuart A. Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

10.4.2020

10.4.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really Simple Systems - SIMPLES!

Wert

Fantastic Software - never had any issues with it, customer support is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system

I use this every day, fantastic entry level customer relationship datatbase software. Allows you to manage your customers, tasks documents, emails etc etc etc - basically does everything you need it to and I have only just scratched the surface

I would like the ability to be able to multi select tasks and move them to a specified date. There may be an option to do this already, but currently I am manually moving them, which can be time consuming

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 14.4.2020

Stuart, thank you for posting a review of Really Simple Systems and glad to hear it's a good fit for you.

We are just working on a new calendar view for tasks which may address what you are looking to do. This will be released in the next month or so.

You can, of course, always get in touch and tell us your feature requests and we'll do our best to address your needs.

Kind regards

Diana C. Branche: Öl & Energie Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

19.8.2020

19.8.2020

Use of CRM

Wert

When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

Paul W. Branche: Verpackung und Container Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

Woldpac Review

Wert

So far just using the basic system and very happy with that.
Need to assess if the added cost of using the marketing package is suitable for my current requirements before going ahead

The layout is easy to use. Moving from using an alternative system I had to adapt my way of working so took a little time to ensure the system provided the information to suit how I need to work, but help is easy to find and the technicians supportive.

The system does not sycronise with word so not possible to write letters/documents/labels direct from the database. Need to download csv files to mail merge.

Ian W. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Wert

Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire.

Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 11.12.2020

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Kind regards

John M. Branche: Tierarzt Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

7.8.2020

7.8.2020

Lives up to the label!

Wert

We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

I would like more control over screen layout.

Charlie D. Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

22.12.2020

22.12.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brilliant service and flexible system.

Wert

Managing our client database and recording enquiries into our service. Really simple to use reporting.

This is software that is not designed for our business; however despite this we were able to tailor parts of the system to help us move from paper based files to managing an electronic system. The service from RSS has been outstanding and they help to provide solutions and alternatives quickly and as best as they can.

As it wasn't designed for Social Care use, there are functionality and data protection issues that have resulted in us moving to a specifically designed system.

Jonathan H. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

21.6.2016

21.6.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

Wert

As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter.

I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.

Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match.

I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.
It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.
And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.

They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.
They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.

Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Just give it a try before you mess about installing things like SuiteCRM and waste hours like I did!

Neil G. Branche: Unternehmensberatung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

22.8.2019

22.8.2019

Simple Effective CRM System

Wert

Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively.

marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Paul S. Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Best CRM System Out There!

Excellent!

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Verifizierter Rezensent

13.11.2017

13.11.2017

Excellent for small business

Wert

The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations.

Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive.

Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD.

Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 14.11.2017

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on [email protected] we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

Andrea H. Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

7.12.2018

7.12.2018

Great software

Wert

We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good.
As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Mark D. Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

3.5.2017

3.5.2017

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Speed of deployment and the ease of modification and use make this a winner for SME's

Wert

super fast deployment of sales and marketing function. Ease of use, ease of modification.

perfect for CRM basics of sales & marketing, deployment and customisation is so end user friendly, I have not found anything to come close. You don't need any skills, it's built in such an easy to use way. You can import and export your data without any issues.

Most people tend to over-buy on the technology, fail to deploy the basics and end up with a useless CRM. Really Simple Systems does all the basics so very well and unlike other CRM's where you buy then need to purchase further apps and add-ons just to make it do what you wanted in the first place, this just does it.

The support from the team is always very quick and they will jump on a call also if you need it.

If you want a cost effective tool that really work great for sales and marketing where anyone can use it with little to no experience or expertise, this is your product for sure.

Forget the bells and whistles CRM sales people try to lure you in with.. If you want core basics to deliver, it's these guys.

If you want more than sales and marketing, if you want all those apps and add on's then look elsewhere.

Abby S. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

21.11.2019

21.11.2019

Excellent relational database

Wert

We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Chris M. Branche: Marketing & Werbung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

27.8.2016

27.8.2016

A Game Changer!

Wert

After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

None.

Try it you'll love it.

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 30.8.2016

Hi Chris
Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you.
Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Bruce L. Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

11.7.2018

11.7.2018

Easy to use CRM

Wert

If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records

Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

Troy M. Branche: Einzelhandel Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

18.11.2016

18.11.2016

Quelle der Bewertung

Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!

Wert

As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

As I tell employees, friends, family, with anything you really got to give it time to decide if you like it, love it, or truly hate it. Give it two weeks. What do you got to loose?

Bradley Z. Branche: Supermärkte Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

1.11.2018

1.11.2018

Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup

Wert

Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately.

It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us.

Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

Matt J. Branche: Eventservice Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

18.4.2019

18.4.2019

Fantastic, customer focused support

Wert

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with.

The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

Mary N. Branche: Bibliotheken Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  51-200 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  51-200 Mitarbeiter

7.12.2016

7.12.2016

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point.

Wert

Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

The limit of the 20 fields.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Compare cost and what you actually need in a CRM and you will find this is the best product for you.

Clarissa F. Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

20.11.2019

20.11.2019

Very useful tool

Funktionalität

Great for keeping track of long term clients and prospects with a good record of correspondence for the whole company.

Its a really easy to use system, a great way to record information which is accessible to the whole team.
Easy to track progress with opportunities and tasks.
Useful to see the progress of marketing emails

Although the reports can be very useful, creating a report is not very self explanatory and can be quite complicated.
The opportunities system is confusing with reference to unit price, sale price and value.
Would be nice to have a tick box option when recording a call activity to be able to easily record if the call was answered, if a message was left, if the client is returning a call etc.

David W. Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  201-500 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  201-500 Mitarbeiter

11.7.2017

11.7.2017

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs.

Wert

A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

Antwort: Really Simple Systems 12.7.2017

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review.
You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on [email protected] Best regards