Über PatientPop

PatientPop helps physicians and health care providers attract patients through healthcare sites and social media profiles. The solution provides an appointment-scheduling module that allows patients to request appointments...

Nutzerbewertungen zu PatientPop durchsuchen

140 von 97 Bewertungen
Nikhil K.

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Easy way to drive up patient volume

The customer service has been amazing and product has been exceptional.

PatientPop's automatic integration for reviews and reminders with practicefusion makes communication and feedback from patients quick and easy! The ease of use and online presence has helped our practice grow even during COVID.

I wish PatientPop automatically ported appointments over to practice fusion and vice versa blocking out appointment slots on both sides.

Shonda C.

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Very receptive

Took us a while to get it up and running, but now we love it!

When we have suggestions and corrections they listen and evaluate and grow the platform and improve it. They are very open and receptive to input for what works for our practice.

A little slower than our previous desktop program because it is cloud based, but that is what we were looking for to run our 3 practices.

Fasadinah M.

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Online scheduling

The online scheduling is great. The patient surveys are really helpful in increasing SEO and getting patient feedback on how to improve our process.

It does not allow the client to save the credit card to put on file prior to making an appointment. This is pretty standard for most online booking softwares.

Joan K.

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Patient Pop is Patient PLOP Dramatic fall i. Organic

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless

Patient pop should be ashamed of product site put out filled with errors. Cuts and paste. zero SEO optimization. The parts did write were just generic and NOT applicable for my practice at all

Choosing patient pop over my previous web builder (changed on basis of what sales people told me ) was BIGGEST most costly mistake ever. Have documented proof of loss of revenue beginning two weeks after site went live and dramatic fall off on organic ranking

Nothing.

Except Like call tracking , but this is very common. Have this with other things I used. Don’t like that with phone call leads cannot add notes

Don’t know where to begin. As i was told OVER PROMISED. UNDERDELIVERED

Web site development is at level of intro self building. Plug abs build website. Most everyone talk to knows nothing even of most basic website elements and relays message. Horrendous website building experience. I had to build over 90% of it myself and still patient pop couldn’t get it right. Paid in August and still don’t have the website complete

I LOST my top organic search presence dominance withong two weeks of patient pop going live. I have been in business six years and dominated legs is SEO before patient pop

Becky C.

Increased our visibility

PatientPop has been very flexible with pricing and helping us to afford their plan. Customer service is amazing! They are quick to respond and resolve issues. They're great about making changes to our website and keeping it up to date.

Patient Pop has increased or visibility and has significantly improved our number of new clients. It's easy to use and track.

It's another system to manage which can be difficult for staff.

Harold A.

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway.

The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however.

The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service).

The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive.

The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship.

They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Bryant E.

Great and Used to be Better

Overall our experience with PatientPop has been positive. However, after we partnered with PatientPop, PatientPop went to a different account management model whereby our issues are handle by a team of tech people that don't know us or our business minus what they glean from a quick glance on their screen. Previously we had a consistent point-of-contact that knew our business and we could hold accountable for issues that arises and resolution. In healthcare, we are used to dealing with reps and not teams of tech people so things have degraded a bit on the PatientPop side of things.

I like the easy flow from website design and hosting to patient scheduling and capturing then integrating patient reviews.

When there is an issue at this time it's hard to get responsive and efficient problem solving from the tech support team.

Louise C.

Patient Pop user

Our overall experience has been good with PatientPop and no major issues. However, if you are looking for custom built website and not a template website this may not be the company for you. Just confirm before you sign up on what kind of design or outline you are looking for as they may not be able to make those requests happen.

What our practice likes most about this software is that this program includes so many extra features that other companies would charge you extra for! I enjoy the content team part of PatientPop with social media, paid social and the blogs on the topics you chose.

What I don't care for is the lack of direct person that will handle your account, if there is something you would like changed/updated to your website. You have to go through a support ticket and wait for a random person to help with your concerns. If there was a main point of contact for everything that would make the process so much better.

Nicole S.

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Amazing product

It has driven new patient growth and we are able to connect with patients in timely fashion. Their customer service has been work in progress but we have grown in partnership with them to work effectively as a team to keep our office moving smoothly. We are a happy customer as our SEO has grown with Patient Pop! It is one company with everything rolled up into one package.

What features I like the most about the software is it gives you text messaging to use to speak to patients directly rather than phone calls so its saves time. Their graphs helps us determine where the practice needs to focus our strengths and weaknesses on. Software is user friendly and easy to learn.

Wish it would integrate with our dental office software so calendar bookings were not so tedious and time consuming.

Susan W.

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Needs improvements across the board

My overall experience with Patient Pop is frustrating. I think they COULD do a good job but there are too many people giving me different info. There is LOTS of room for improvement.

I enjoy the ability to easy post blogs and request reviews from patients to build our online presence.

I do not like that I am not in any way notified when emails sent for review requests bounce. Knowing that emails are not getting delivered would allow me to update emails as needed with patients. When patients respond that they did not enjoy their visit, I am not given that info either and thus am not allowed to address their concerns. When we started with patient pop I had ONE person with whom I interfaced; now I have a "team" so I never get the same person and have had to repeatedly follow up with things that just get forgotten about. I am told I will receive follow up on requests and I do not get them/ have to follow up myself or remind the rep that I had made a request.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

WEB PRESENCE

My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

Tonya Z.

Bewertet am 10.8.2017

Patient Pop far exceeded my expectations and I look forward to more applications from them!

An overall increase in patient satisfaction and reviews along with significant increase in visits and views to our site and positive feedback in our community. They offer the best resources for top engine search reviews and handle all the social media and internet sites that propel our exposure and popularity.

The positive patient results and amount of scheduled visits. Seamless and professional look and functionality of the platform are the best out there! The customer service is exceptional and all employees are top notch and on top of their game,

That they haven't created more ways to Integrate fully and create a platform for patient check in and forms to transition over. If they can do this I would have no need for any other platform. They definitely have a nitch for making the digital Medical Office profitable and functional.

Maria D.

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Excellence with Patient Pop software and customer service.

Excellent service and marketing tools as well as others described above!

Website is easily adjustable and updated with a super knowledgeable and efficient supportive staff.
The book on line feature and patient pop confirmation system is super helpful and efficient!
The updated website reviews and google/ other review systems are always current , synchronized and in check.
We are alerted to rare client concrrns
Immediately. Client data is shared
Periodically to guide our decision making policies for ongoing growth and improvements!

A few scheduling telemed coordinations with two of our other systems are currently being addressed.

James B.

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Easy to use main portal page.

PatientPop is easy to follow and use. The main portal page looks and feels very easy to use. It's not the high-end technical but I think that was intentional so that everyone can easily use.

The initial set-up process was very compartmentalized by different team of people assigned to the task. It was very efficient and fast but at the same time, there were some hick-ups with some team not knowing what was done or had problems communicating with each other it seems. But once brought this up, it was handled accordingly by the team lead.

Kathy S.

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Try Patient Pop, you won't regret it

My overall experience in this ever-changing environment that we are in is that Patient Pop cares about the provider's overall experience and if you are willing to ask questions and do the homework about what you like on other provider pages they are willing to help you create the clinic page of your dreams

The ease of implementing and using the key features

the time it takes to resolve issues, sometimes you have to follow up with support to resolve an issue

Nathaniel M.

Bewertet am 22.8.2017

Has been a great experience!

Everything for a small starting practice; scheduler, website and on line support.

It can do a variety of applications and the metrics page is very awesome!and patient data is very easy to use.

Only one suggestion: for the provider calendar, it would be nice to scroll ahead by the month versus advancing week by week. For example, if you need to book 3 or 6 months out, you would need to click the week advance link 12 or 24 times respectively.

Kambiz S.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Long time client, amazing experience

Our office flow has become more efficient and automated thanks to Patient Pop and their platform.

the software has freed up staff time and allowed us to focus on patients in the office. Love the review option, booking online option, and patient appointment reminders. We also constantly get compliments on our website design :)

We are waiting for the Patient Pop platform to integrate fully with our calendar and scheduling system.

Marc R.

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Good option for generating Google reviews

See above.

The real value of Patient Pop is its ability to develop google patient reviews.

Follow up and support are pretty much non-existent. Once they got you in the system, you are just on auto pilot with not much follow up to make sure that all is working well or how to have patient management functionalities improved. I don't know if there are any weaknesses in my web site, I don't know if my SEO is good or bad. I wish that I could text with my patients when they are being confirmed for appointments as they often send details about their next appointment which we do not get.

Kate J.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfying software

Have had some trouble with getting items added or deleted from our website. Sometimes takes over a week for something to happen. Although, sometimes, fixes will happen within an hour.

Have had no issue with the operation of the software. Easy to use and navigate.

All seems to work fine with the software itself.

Kerry B.

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

What you need to know

In the beginning, it was great, I got lots of help during integration. Now for the minor stuff, I can't get anyone to help.

They are constantly updating my website to make it relevant and competitive with all the other websites and all the SEO work that they do behind the scenes.

They are not fully functional. There are things I would like to do with the website and I reach out, I get a generic email 5 days later instead of a personal phone call. I want to add my own forms or at least integrate my forms with your forms and I can't do that, My website calendar is not linked to my software calendar so I have people making appointments everywhere.

Stacy Q.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

Overall been very good

The ease of use for our patients. The tracking of patients appointments. Search Engine Optimization help

It not being compatible with our software unless accessed higher monthly fees per physician. New Patient and appointment request sections not requiring fields to be completely filled out before moving on to the next section. People do not fill out completely so in return we have to call the patient anyway to get complete information before making the requested appointment for them which our software requires.

Kimmy-anne R.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

Pop

Increased patient flow. Patients can complete reach on various topics prior to treatment

It is very user friendly. Customer service is very professional, efficient, warm and friendly if I have an issue with the software

There is nothing I don’t like about this software, other than the cost should be more competitive.

Joy M.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

We have been with patient pop since early 2016. Service has been great!

A fully functional website!

The professional look it has given our company. The willingness of the customer rep to make changes and help us evolve the website has exceeded our expectations.

I would like to see the platform be able to offer existing patients an option to make a payment on their account without utilizing a patient portal.

Ann G.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Patient Pop increased our business from online exposure.

More patient interest and appointments

The dashboard is useful and the online appointments are great. The assistance of my customer rep is great. She is so helpful with individualized postings to Facebook and on our website. She replies right away with answers for questions or concerns. She really is involved in our business.

It could be less expensive but compared to a rebuild of a website it is a good value. I have been involved with other website rebuilds and they have taken up to 2 years and cost well over the PatientPop charge. PatientPop teams do what they say. They keep you on task and move the process along in days not years.

Jelly W.

Great Customer Service

The customer service is great! The ease of contacting support to add/change anything to our site is super easy and hassle free with the prompt response and customer service that I'm routinely provided.

Possibly adding a "support or help" button/tab on the administrator page.

140 Bewertungen