Über Xactly Incent

Xactly ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit der Provisionskostenabrechnung verwalten können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Statusverfolgung, Workflow-Konfiguration, Prozessautomat...

3,9

249 von 249 Bewertungen
Prashant

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Xactly Incent - A Great Tool for Commissions & Reports

I am working on Incent for almost six years now. Incent is the best tool for commission calculation. The system provides complete functionality - from credits to commissions to draws, and then running reports/analytics. It offers a lot of functions and customizations required to design complicated commission plans and calculate commissions. I like the new UI for Incent that the team rolled out a couple of months ago.

Plus the new changes that the team brings are really good and make the product more usable & friendly.

At the start of the year, the system requires a kind of fresh set up, which takes quite a amount of time. While I am writing Rules, I need to create a new Order Type or Credit Type, I cannot create it from the Rules page. Instead, I have to go to the specific page to create these Order or Credit Type and then return to the Rules page to write the Rule.

Ayush
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Xactly - The tool which can be handy for day-to-day SPM handling and reporting.

Xactly is among the leading players in the world market for their ease in Incentive Compensation Implementation and reporting. It reduces the time and effort for both the comp administrator and the users with a very minimal but elaborative reporting features. While working with Xactly for the past few years, it has significantly improved its user experience along with the effort required to implement the plans into the system. If you are currently managing your sales incentives via the primitive methods (i.e. excel and other software), you should definitely switch too Xactly to save time and money.

1.) Intuitive Software to deal with the complex of situations
2.) Easy to maintain interface
3.) Value for money if you have a large sales force
4.) Clear insights to sales reps for their sales and payouts
5.) Ver handy mobile application saving lots of time

1.) Use of flash for some of the internal functions which are being updated in 2020
2.) Server response a bit slow

Lucas
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

When it works, it works well. Bugs and non-intuitive nature can make it difficult to use.

Analytics: Can be very helpful to expand upon Incentive statement short comings. However with the introduction of Balance Carry forward to accommodate prior period processing, reporting is becoming more difficult. Recommended for every customer.

Edocs: is recommended if you wish to route quota via Incent

Incentive Statement: Overall great. Wish drill-down details loaded faster and were more flexible on what is shown on drill down

Versioning Objects: I don't know what we would do without this

System of Record: Great for historical comp. Earns more value year over year for growing changing sales teams.

Old UI: Sections that have old UI/non-HTML text

Estimator: Atrocious UI, limits, functionality, but I bet its on every Xactly sales demo. Honestly, how many can customers using this?

Illustrator rules- See estimator, but worse.

Sales Rep Landing Dashboard: Most of the pods are useless. My feedback from our sales team we have is they don't even look at it. We direct them towards our analytics dashboards. 99% virtually all pods are turned off or hidden to avoid Incent from confusing the sales rep.

Audit Logs are broken: This is a great troubleshooting tool and it has been broken and not fixed by Xactly. This was huge as we have many business group admins at our company.

Pay curves don't work for us

Rate Tables end with .99999 after every number: Sad this continues as long as it has. Makes beautiful Plan Statements suddenly ugly and confusing.

Admin Experience: Feels like a hassle

Die besten Alternativen zu Xactly Incent

Alexander
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

Best ICM tool!

We are currently able to calculate hundreds of compensation plans across 29 countries globally for thousands of people with relative ease thanks to Xactly!

Easy to adjust existing compensation plans as well as set up new ones on the fly. There is also direct data integration with SFDC and other tools which makes it easy to import data into Xactly.

Certain functionality is not very intuitive so highly recommend taking the training. It will go a long way!

Heather
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Great commissions engine!

I've been an Xactly administrator for the last 5 years and I love the tool! It was easy to learn the navigation and has been a great fit for our commission needs.

I like the flexibility of setting up commission rules and plans for multiple people with ease.

I would like to see the pre-built pods on the home page contain more flexibility instead of being as "canned".

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Xactly is the best in the market, but the market deserves better

I originally did my company's commission in excel spreadsheets before we migrated to Xactly. Since then, there have always been errors in people's calculations. Was it worth the money and saved time? Not Really.

I joined a new company and decided to replicate Xactly Express to continually stamp in SFDC. It worked well and didn't have all the diagnosis issues that Incent had.

Commission Calculations - Ability to make changes to plans, quotas, and release documents on the fly. I liked that reps were able to log in and see the breakdown of their payments and see their attainment

Cost, Implementation Time and Fee, Bugs, cannot self diagnose.

Xactly Incent is supposedly the better version and upgrade from Xactly Express. In order to make it work with your organization, you will need to pay an implementation fee. Xactly then flys in trainers to configure your commission plan with their software.

Once they leave, if anything breaks, you'll have to contact Xactly support. From our experience, we realize that their software is like a big black box. If anything goes wrong you keep have to run to them.

They have just purchased a new software to add to their Xactly suite. This makes self diagnosis an set up super easy, but whats the worst part? Well, even though the software connects to SFDC, someone has to log into their standalone product and click REFRESH in order to sync the days commission.

If your company uses daily exchange rates that pipe in from netsuite or other sources into Xactly, make sure that integration is tight, cause Xactly can mess it up.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Could be better

Overall I like this product. It gets the job done from a salesperson prospective.

I like it, it shows all pieces of data I want and need to see from a sales prospective. I can track daily my percent to target and dollar amount of commission to expect.

It has a lag often. There are days that go by that it still has not updated which makes sales tracking difficult.

Helen
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

Great tool for SPM Management and Reporting

Ease of calculation, monthly time savings in calculating commissions, transparency for reps

Xactly allows us to provide transparency to reps and reporting to management. It's a great time saver as well as reduces errors.

Analytics is cumbersome and sometimes difficult to build required reports without case statements. Support is sometimes lacking and takes time to get back to you.

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

Easy implementation and high level of customisation.

High level of customisation gives you the ability to setup the system as you require it. Things can also be tweaked as long as it isn't built into the DELTA process.

The user interface needs to change. There are way too many sub-menus to setup a user and isn't simple enough to set-up without a proper documentation process.

Bob

Bewertet am 13.1.2016

Great simple product that can handle your complex plans

We have been using Xactly Express for 3+ years at ServiceMax. As a global company that pays on comp plans that span across multiple currencies and is fully integrated to Salesforce.com, the solution has been a key enabler to allow our global expansion without the concern of managing these complex comp plans. The support, consulting, and product team are very responsive and open to collaborating on challenges and future enhancement ideas. With the right amount of sales enablement for the end users, they are proactively looking into their compensation status and engaging in the commission process in a timely manner.

If you are still handling your compensation plans and commission process with excel spreadsheets, as we were 4 years ago, this solution will allow you to reduce your process and likely repurpose folks to more effective roles and responsibilities in your company.

Cheryl

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Xactly Incent, Analytics, Modeling are the products that we use.

We are paying over 350 employees with Incent, with varying levels of overlay coverage. System is calculating the payout in 13 different currencies. I can't imagine trying to calculate our complex structure using Excel. I have not used another commission software to compare to.

This software is very flexible in that we can set up plans in different ways, i.e. direct reporting or Named Relationships. If we do find an error in the payout, it is because we did not have the employee configured correctly. It is very consistent, reliable. Happy to see that we can now version the quota and rate table records.

Incent, it does take some time to set up an employee.
Anayltics is not that user friendly. You have to really know what fields can be pulled together to make the report and then know how to combine the reports.
Modeling takes some work to get the desired info. We are till trying to figure it out.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

Sales Commission Systems Analysis and Implementation

Xactly has great out of the box functionality that covers almost all business needs. The interface is somewhat intuitive and easy to navigate -- after minimal training, admins should be on their way to becoming power users in short time. The structured nature of all objects in Xactly help experienced admins understand any comp environment that uses Xactly very quickly. Sales reps gain good visibility into their sales plans and commissions, while also easily navigating the reports with minimal training.
The software is constantly updated to improve/add features.

The software is not flexible in the sense that you cannot always customize Xactly to fit around what a business wants. It sometimes feels more like you have to fit your business needs into Xactly's functionality; while being pretty capable, it's not the most flexible in terms of customization.

Colleen
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

I like it, users like it

Overall, I'd recommend this tool for a small company. I love the accurate commission and draw calculations, the roll ups and, eventually, I will love Analytics, too!

I like quick turnaround for customer support. Since I am new to Incent and am configuring and administering plans, I often have questions. The Customer Support team is always quick to reply and can usually describe what I need to do, and they follow up to be sure their suggestion worked.

I'd like to have the Incentive Statement drill down to details more easily, the Analytics and Dashboards a bit more easy to build. Right now, they are a not as intuitive, especially for a new user. It would also be good to understand exactly how the Bonus works, as we did a lot of trial and error before we figured it out. I think the Learning in the Community Portal could do a little bit better job of explaining the 'why' along with the 'how'.

Garrett

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Does the job, improving interface recently but still not the easiest to navigate

Fairly easy to learn the logic for writing rules and a great software for straightforward sales plans. Xactly's implementation teams & customer service teams are generally good. Ability to route documents through the software is helpful.

A lot of the interface is fairly outdated, some has been updated recently but a ways to go still. Limited customization ability for a lot of the output files so that can be frustrating. A lot of relatively straightforward things (like pushing through a payment value) have to use workarounds based on how code works.

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Get real time compensation report when you need it!

Overall, Xactly delivers what is expected of it. We don't use Xactly all the time, but when we do we always have smiles on our faces!

I like how I can always check on Xactly my commissions for every time the data is refreshed. As a manger, I am also able to see the commission details of my team to make sure that they are accurate.

We manually upload the raw data so people can view their commissions after, it would be great if it can be integrated with a data feed so the information can be refreshed any time.

Curtice

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Requires dedicated knowledge to ensure operational efficiency

It has been a hard effort to build and maintain the system. We used Express before which was preintegrated with SFDC. With Incent you have to start over. Half our plans we cannot build out in the system.

Sales comp calcs not in excel. Locks computations and controls changes. Distributes comp information online to employees

Hard to use. Hard to taylor computations to meet our comp plan designs. Hard to integrate with CRM and HRIS systems. Difficult to access and report on data in system.

Al
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Great Software for Sales Crediting

I was on the sales operations team for two years and had to use the software to update our sales crediting logic. It was helpful in that. However, I felt we as an organization could have done more with what Xactly offers we just didn't want to pay for it.

This is software meets the needs of the complex way we credit our sales teams by product, geography, type of customer, etc.

Sometimes I feel there is too much manual manipulation required to update master data.

Sherie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Xactly Feedback

We are doing commissions calculation for our external partners through Xactly. We are looking to change some of the rules so I will need someone to speak with to get this done.

I like the functionality it provides. The ability to create reports although I do require a refresher on this

Not much to dislike about the software however the inability to email or speak to a support person is a bit of a challenge at times

Shawn
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Xactly makes it easy!

This makes it easy to forecast and check numbers vs goals, and gives me Team performance in all one program.

Easy to see sales and commission credits daily.

This helps me forecast and track where my team is vs goal and forecast.

Easily allows me to compile stacked rankings.

Ability to real-time sync with Oracle, to see instant updates.

Walter
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Incent does the job

The product is constantly growing and making improvements. We love the updates and they're on the path to great things. The value is the main seller for it's price point. It's fairly easy to use and does the job.

There are a lot of little improvements that could be made that will drastically ease the administration portion of using the tool, like having the upload format be the same as the downloaded form and more calendar flexibility (ie semi annual).

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

Xactly Loves Me

It took a little while to get all our ducks in order so that we had good data to put in. Now that we do have clean data, we have saved countless hours of processing time.

Prior to going full force with Xactly, it would take us 3 weeks to get revenue and commissions calculated. It can all be done in 1 day now.

The only thing that I dislike is the fact that I wasn’t using it sooner.

• Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I am very happy with Xactly

The teams that help us set up Xactly and maintain it are very helpful. We are especially happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] help and staying on top of any issues we might have.

The more you use the system the better you understand it and the easier it is to use.

A little time consuming when setting up the new years.

Sue

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Good system but has challenges.

Makes calculations easier. Faster to process and pay commissions. More transparent reporting. More visibility to sales reps, managers, and executives.

Still has much room for improvements. Has pain points. Issues with draw payment, finalizing and unfinalizing periods. Not easy to figure out on own.

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Senior Account Manager

It helps me see where i'm at with commissions and helps me incentivize more sales

Ease of use and detailed information. Systems gives me daily updates as long as corporate updates systems

takes too long for Anixter to update info. from eclipse system into Xactly system

Cassie
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

Highly Recommend

I've used Xactly at multiple organizations and highly recommend it.

Ease of use, great for history and audit, accurate calculations and reporting

Can take a bit of time to learn how to create calculations, but once you're in it's intuitive.

249 Bewertungen