Zoho Sprints Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints ist eine cloudbasierte Produkt-Roadmap-Lösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe. Die Lösung wurde für agile Teams entwickelt und bietet Funktionen wie Nutzerdashboards, Berichterstattung, Scrum-Boards, Timer und Arbeitszeit...

4,4

Hélio
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 25.12.2021

zoho amazing software

this software is amazing to keep close to a projeto no matter ou big or small it is.

In our company zoho is used as a tool to makes us more capacited to track all te events envolved to launch a new produtct

analytics would be improved as well the software icons, images and visual itself to look more modern

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Because it gives free support to brazil
Amritha

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

One of the best online agile management software

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Zoho Projects

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints...

TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through...

- Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.

Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend!

There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Antwort von Zoho

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one.

1. Purpose of Global View
All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later.

2. User interface that guides through Epics module
There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product.

3. List all sprints
We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also.

4. Detailed reports
Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable.

5. Project level report of all sub-items
As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly.

6. Manager not able to see all info in global view
The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view.

7. Click through reports
We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP.

I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience.

So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to [email protected].

Beantwortet am 16.4.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Sprints

Besta Prem
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

My review for zoho sprints

Its time tracking and user point systems

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

its just made for project management and information flow is controlled Notion is very open and confidential information cannot be managed.

Notion
Keval

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Best way to Replace Jira and Reduce the cost without even missing Jira.

It's a final and total replacement of Jira and that's more than enough for us.

It has everything an agile software development team needs. It coherently works with the onboarding and attendance of employees along with project management, which is a plus. And its less complex and less expensive than Jira, which we previously used.

If they can develop resource management or something of that sort that can provide us at a glance view of who is free in our team even for an hour then that would increase our productivity multifold, not to mention reduce idle time.

monday.com, ClickUp und Asana

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

It was difficult to handle multiple systems and the interface of Jira was difficult to use.

Jira und Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Prices compared to features.
Stephanie

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Jira, Trello und Shortcut

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.
Martin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Looking for a great project software...and found it

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.
Kumar
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

I can now predict and manage my sprints really well.

Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Jira und ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

1. Simple to use 2. Inexpensive 3. Good Customer service.
Jorge Luis
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

We are making a company enhancement project as our first Sprints Aproach, and doing it with Sprints it's a great help

It complies with the Sprint Methodology, so it's easier to implement it to our firsts projects using it, it would be an excellent tool

As always, every great job, requires a lot of effort, but it's worth it

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

It was recommended to me so I give it a try

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

it has a better approach to the sprint methodology instead of adapting something else
Jaideep
Jaideep

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Hakob
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

A Great Agile Project Management Tool

I have been using Zoho Sprints for my team's agile project management for the past few months and have been really impressed with the platform. It has all the features we need to plan, track, and review our sprints, including a user-friendly interface, customizable kanban boards, and robust reporting and analysis tools.One of the things I really appreciate about Zoho Sprints is the integration with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho Projects and Zoho CRM. This allows us to easily bring in customer information and project details from other parts of our workflow, saving us a lot of time and effort.Overall, I would highly recommend Zoho Sprints to any team looking for a reliable and feature-rich agile project management tool. The pricing is very reasonable and the customer support has been excellent whenever I had a question or issue.

User-friendly interface: The platform is easy to navigate and use, making it accessible to team members of all skill levels.Customizable kanban boards: You can tailor the layout and workflow of your kanban boards to fit the needs of your team and project.Robust reporting and analysis tools: Zoho Sprints offers a range of reporting and analysis tools to help you track the progress and performance of your team and projects.Integration with other Zoho apps: You can easily integrate Zoho Sprints with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho Projects and Zoho CRM, to streamline your workflow.Reasonable pricing: Zoho Sprints offers a range of pricing plans to suit different budgets and needs.

Limited integrations with third-party apps: While Zoho Sprints integrates with other Zoho apps, it may not have as many integrations with third-party apps as some other project management tools.Limited customization options: While the platform offers some customization options, it may not be as flexible as some other tools in terms of adapting to your team's specific needs.Complexity: For teams new to agile project management, Zoho Sprints may have a steep learning curve and require some time and effort to fully master.

Aliasgar

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

An economical and good product for small team with budget constraints

Its good till now

The software is built on similar functionality as Jira so its easy to migrate user to it.

The biggest disadvantage is, you can predefine a project or task as billable/non-billable. Which often leads to human error and wrong data.

Freedcamp

Cost is economical

It is closet to Jira
Janine
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Great tool for Start Ups

Team training was great

Easy to set up, use and create Project backlogs

Easy to use - No issues as the process was super easy overall

Zoho SalesIQ

Utilising other Zoho products

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Sprints

Easy to use and cost effective for start ups
Nikhil
Nikhil

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

The reports and dashboard are awesome.
Import from JIRA also really helped

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

Taiga

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

Less expensive for small teams

Bart

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Close to perfect

We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

Jira, Avaza, JIRA Service Management und Asana

Speed, price, capabilities
Viswanath

Bewertet am 28.3.2020

Great product at reasonable price

Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

Sprint boards and pricing

Shortcut

price
Dare
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Great product experience so far

We're using Zoho to organize development and track productivity

Zoho Sprints is pretty simple to use. Easy to set up backlogs and new sprints, and for users to track tasks. Our objective was to gain the ability to properly measure developers' productivity and it helps us do that.

The UI and user experience could use some work. The functionality is there but some things could be easier to find, for example.

Evan

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Zoho Spirints

I have been using Zoho Sprints for the last year - it helped our team be more organised and stream development.

Zoho helped us steamline our development also by focusing on more important aspects rather than last-in let's develop attitude.

I think the solution needs more reporting and possibly more alerts.

Kamala

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Using Zoho Sprints

Excellant usability, Simple workflow, excellant UI.

More insights required for productivity of team and individual team members

Jihad

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

ZOHO Sprints review

Project Tracking, Flexibility, Ease to Use,

Integration with other app, Time tracking

Gustavo
Gustavo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

It is a great tool for project management

I have been utilizing zoho to monitor each day scrums, article guide and other executive exercises. Zoho has made it simple for me to keep up with legends, stories and mistakes and at the same time helped me with predicting the expected danger of slipping.
I loved how simple this tool is. It is really adaptable.

I can't see the rundown of different activities on the screen with the relating runs.

Damian
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

My experience with Zoho Sprints

Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Asana

Pricey

Price, ease of use.
Sayanth

Bewertet am 11.7.2021

Best Agile project management software

Wonderful.

I love this software it's both low cost and wonderful, with help of this i can easily manage daily tasks of my staff and monitor their progress. Also time sheet is very helpful for monitoring working time of employees. During work from hoe it's a necessary software for every agile based companies.

I almost liked every feature. I don't have any cons to list

Sumiyabat
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Perfect for sprint

I've been leading agile team with three members. As a product owner, I liked the connection between product backlog and sprint board.

Compared to other project management softwares, the user interface design seemed little dull.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.3.2020

experience

project management

its user friendly graphic user interface which help to understand whole project on single screen

holistic dashboard is not graphical disp

Zoho Projects

Warum Zoho Sprints gewählt wurde

to understand whole project on single screen

its agile