Zoho Mail Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail, ein sicherer, geschäftsorientierter E-Mail-Dienst, ist auf alle deine E-Mail-Anforderungen zugeschnitten. Mit erstklassigen Kollaborations- und Kommunikationsfunktionen bietet Zoho Mail viel mehr als ein normaler...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Zoho Mail durchsuchen

981 von 981 Bewertungen
Gabriella
Gabriella
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 14.2.2021

Great functionality with available set-up resources

I recommend Zoho mail 110%, I have been using it for years now with minimum to no issues.

I have used Zoho for about four years now, and I was attracted to it by Zoho mail. Zoho mail allows you to have five email addresses with individual mailboxes under one custom domain for free. This is great especially for entrepreneurs and startups, even though you have to purchase the custom domain.

The level of functionality is great, it ranks well even when compared to paid services. Another important aspect is that it's not "spammy" and it does not have compromised security.

Zoho mail works well, I would recommend it to other business owners and entrepreneurs. It is also continually improving and adding more useful tools such as the MX record checker.

I like Zoho mail's performance and reliability that is enabled by aspects such as adding SPF and DKIM entries in the domain DNS and adjusting MX records.
But depending on skill level, these settings could be seen as challenging and could deter some. I found the manual webpage that's available for setting up for a range of domain providers to be quite helpful. There are other sites that cover how to set up Zoho mail, which I also found to be helpful.

I realized that it can take long for Zoho mail to pick up added entries to a domain DNS. This is probably split between Zoho mail and a specific domain provider but perhaps some improvements can be done.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 5.9.2023

An incredible email management system with amazing features

It helps us with email management ( chatting and marketing). It's quite super easy to manage. I highly recommend it.

We currently use Zoho Mail Solutions as our email management system. It's cheap and easy to use. From domain verification to mailbox creation- It's super easy to use.It works pretty much like Gmail with the exception that it offers more advanced email automation features than Gmail.Notifications are sent in a timely manner, the user interface is rich in texture and design. There are great themes to play around with. I can customize the default email templates or autoresponders and many more.It also offers user account security like two-factor authentication.

I think the admin console can be difficult to locate sometimes. There are too many features in the user dashboard. While this might not be a big deal, for a new user it can be challenging.Secondly, all external images from emails are hidden by default and I need to enable them manually by clicking on "display now" before they show up. It's frustrating.

Yvvie
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Excellent Mail service

Best inbox for accessing and managing emails professionally.

Zoho mail is amazing, very professional and has a lot of features for the price. As a small business owner, I am able to manage my email communications professionally. I highly recommend!

I have used Zoho for the past 5 years and I have not experienced any shortcomings yet.

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Mail

Vansh
Vansh

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

A good option if you use other Zoho apps, but it's not without annoyances.

Features-wise, Zoho Mail does not fall short at all. It has everything you need for an email app. It just doesn't feel as refined as Gmail. Bug fixes and a refreshed, more modern UI will make the product near-perfect.

What I love about all Zoho products is how seamless the complete experience is. The way all the apps communicate with each other is super convenient. This integration is particularly evident between Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM. It's in the simple things, like how the email contact list is integrated with contacts/leads/deals added in CRM. I also love how when you receive an email, you can see, from the Mail app itself, whether this address is a lead, deal or just contact. It's a nice touch. The UI is also extremely easy to navigate. All buttons are where they're supposed to be, and I appreciate the night mode. It's a boon while working in low light conditions.

Despite its amazing features, my experience of using Zoho Mail on desktop was extremely sub-par. Everything is just slow; there's no other way to put it. The app itself takes a few seconds extra to load occasionally, but that's just the beginning. Formatting emails is infuriating, to say the least. Uploading images in between text can take minutes (these are compressed photos of less than 1MB) even on solid wifi. I often use GIFs, and these take even longer to upload if they don't fail altogether. Resizing images within the emails is glitchy. The font picker does not switch to the right font sometimes. Also, before I send out emails with images/videos/gifs, I usually send out a test to my Zoho and Gmail accounts to see if it looks alright. More often than not, the images and videos will not load on Zoho Mail at all, while Gmail would load them in a split second.

As someone who writes a lot of emails, these are not things I can put up with. Also, the UI, while dead easy to navigate, is extremely dull and boring. Gmail is leagues ahead in this regard.

I hope this is a one-off incident since I don't see many other reviewers complaining about these on Capterra. It's a shame though, because the overall proposition is so solid and appealing.

Kierra
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

Zoho Mail For Businesses - Highly Recommend

I love Zoho mail! The interface is really clean and professional. The security is top notch, and I love the way it connects within the Zoho suite.

I get a ton of emails daily and like using the search feature, but it’s a little limiting because you can only search one topic at a time. If I’m trying to reference multiple emails at once, it would be amazing to have multiple search tabs open.

Dedre
Dedre
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

A simple email client that is far more superior to any other

I love Zoho mail. It is easy to use and even the free version has so much more functionality and support than GMail for example.Inbox management is convenient, especially the option to use aliases for different email inbox delivery.

I started using Zoho Mail as a free mail client that could be configured with a custom domain, and I switched with all 3 of my businesses.It is easy to use and can be integrated with the whole Zoho suite, which makes running your business so much easier.The voice typing is really great, especially if you are on the road and have to respond quickly and can be done via the app.The Workdrive is like Google Drive, where you can store all your documents for easy access, and you can add events and meetings to the calendar or create tasks.The collaboration feature between employees in an organization is excellent and helpful with quick chats or keeping a response history without having to email the responses back and forth between employees. Channel can be created for each department to keep them separated as well.

This is a straightforward email client like Gmail or Outlook, so for any additional features, such as an autoresponder or CRM, you have to use the rest of the Zoho Suite. This is expected though, and the extra features of Zoho mail make it far superior to the other email clients.

Vijay
Vijay
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Free Email sending application

Overall experience was good.

It's free to use. We can use it to send email to our friends, family members, friends and customer in which mail data is very low.

It has low storage data for its users. Therefore, we can not store more file on this. In this way our important files could not be remain save on this application.

Mailbird

Warum Zoho Mail gewählt wurde

Because i want such type of application which i can use for my personal use.

Mailbird

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

It's more easy to use and it's totally free.
Clifford
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

Superb for Rising Author

The power, the handling of a domain name, the presentation of emails.

Inability of bottom tier to show up in another provider.

Fahd
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 15.5.2024

Liked this App more than other apps

It have more of functions and to make using more helpful and supported

That when we open it at mobile we need Authenticator

Larry
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Email Security All Applications

I like the security of email, and most all applications Zoho Mail is best.

I liked all about Zoho Mail. Easy to use, and understand the design.

I did not least like ZOHO Mail. I liked all about Zoho Mail. Easy to use, and understand the design.

Ramakant
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 29.8.2020

Free Business Email tool

Overall i have created all my business emails using Zoho Email. Zoho email provides you a mobile app where you can login and check your emails. The email transfer rate is very fast.

Zoho is a free platform to create business emails easily. If you are running any company and existing over the internet and want to create a Business email along with your domain name, you are choosing Zoho Email for creating 5 Free business emails.

Nothing still now. The DNS varification is very time taking.

Warum Zoho Mail gewählt wurde

Gsuite is taking $5 per month for creating Business emails.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

Zoho Email is very secure and fast. The support team is very pro active and reply in 5-7 hours. Easy login to zoho emails using Mobile apps and Laptop login. Yuu can also add 2 factors authentication.

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Great alternative to G-Suite for small businesses

I originally tried G-Suite in my organisation. While its powerful and well-known, I found it way too complex to install and manage in a very small organisation. Its seemed needlessly complex and required expertise to administer. I cancelled and tried Zoho and never looked back. I find it simpler and more suited to a small business. And the apps that come bundled in are a big bonus.

Its simple and easy to use and the the support desk has been great on the few occasions I needed it. There are a bunch of good apps that come bundled-in with the Zoho mail. Its also cheap, dependable and affordable.

My password manager doesn't always work too well on the login screen. But thats picking hairs a bit!

Warum Zoho Mail gewählt wurde

G Suite was very complicated and required a lot of work to set up. I found Zoho way more friendly and easy to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

Easier to work with, cheaper, not owned by Google.
Gary
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Zoho Mail has everything you need in a e-mail server/host.

I have had two other e-mail hosts and Zoho has been the best so far. Their prices are very good, their support is amazing. I have not had any issues since changing over.

The desktop App and Web app are feature packed and work very well. Zoho has the ability to create application specific password/access for Outlook. Their App actually is better than Outlook on both function and stability.

Contacts allow you to import from Outlook.com, but no from the Outlook Program. It does allow for importing contact from a CSV file, but I lose some fields.

Gmail

Warum Zoho Mail gewählt wurde

Stability issues with Outlook. I had to delete the account and start over several times to restore send/receive. Error report was unhelpful for trouble shootong. MS was worthless. I have not had any issues with the Zoho desktop or web based App. It works with Outlook.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

The Gmail App interface is no where near as refined.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

Zoho Mail's Email Splitting a LIFE SAVER!

We lost a specific feature that some of our email users required. Zoho allowed us to keep this feature using email splitting where those accounts are on Zoho Mail's servers as our secondary email server.This was a major solution which solved those specific users not being able to work for few hours on that day since we were able to impliment Zoho Mail and splitting within hours it was the fastest way we could implement the solution which was greatly appreciated.

We primarily use Zoho Mail as our secondary email server for some email accounts that require a specific feature that is no longer present on our primary email server so this was a life saver.Zoho Mail makes it easy to migrate and while we did not need to migrate all of our email accounts we are glad to know we can easily move from our primary server if necessary so we are not locked into any email solution.

The initial setup was a bit challenging as Zoho system assumes you want to set its server as the primary email server so you will have to ignore the constant prompt to add Zoho Mail as your MX record. I think Zoho could add an option to disable that prompt for persons who are just using Zoho Mail as a secondary email server.

Zimbra Collaboration Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail had the most userfriendly email migration solution that allowed us to migrate some of our email accounts from our primary email server and setting them as the secondary email server for those accounts.We had to implement this solution with hours when a particular feature was no longer available for some accounts who required the feature and Zoho Mail was the easiest to impliment literally within hours the same day we lost the feature.
Habibah
Habibah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Best to manage domain email

Zoho mail is very reliable and the server uptime is 99.9% which is the first feature that i am looking while choosing the email management software. I use it for daily use and it is critical for me to have an email management that is always online. The price scheme is also not too expensive and i can afford it.

Zoho mail is very complete in the feature that they provide, it has an option to recovering back all the email attachment even after i have mistakenly deleted the email. It is very useful for me as i sometimes mistakenly deleting an important email when trying to clearing up my email inbox. The spam blocker also work pretty well.

Adding and setting a new email domain with this software is very hard and confusing for the first time i am trying to do it. It keep showing error and can not correctly even after i am following the instruction that they provide in the manual. Thanks to the customer support, i can connect it with my domain after a few times.

Kelsey
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Th Best Bang For Your Buck

The entire experience has been amazing.

Zoho Mail and the entire Zoho suite are easy to setup, use, and manage. From onboarding to faint operational use, there isn’t another service that can match it.

I really don’t dislike anything about Zoho Mail.

Binny
Binny
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

Best support with resilient performance only from Zoho!

My university uses Zoho suite of services instead of Google, it is very cost effective and handy, It comes with mobile app and also a authentication app, so that we don't have to remember the passwords any more. IT admin person set it up in our phone and we can use it even from my gmail application. It is very handy and I have no question to rise in terms of privacy. I loved this product.

I personally loved the feature of notification that we get when the inbox emails are left to reply. This adds another level of security so that we don't miss on any update. We also get feature of schedule email, which makes customer work very easy. Also, the best feature of Zoho is that the email sent from here are never going in spam at receiver's end. So it shows how reliable Zoho Mail is. Instant chat feature is not much used by me, but is very useful.

There are no such cons, but the dark theme is very dark, like the buttons and functions looks like neon colour, It catches eye. The UI should be subtle in dark mode so that night vision is not obstructed. But there are no complaints when I see from security point of view.

Trevor
Trevor
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Great, inexpensive e-mail hosting for custom domains

My Microsoft Office 365 subscription was about to expire, so I needed to find and migrate to another solution quickly. After some brief searching, Zoho Mail came up as a reputable, low-cost option for me to consider. I couldn't find any other good competitors at this price point, so I went ahead and signed up. Migration was easy, and

It's easy to sign up and get your e-mail migrated over. They provide a simple web interface that does all I need it to. Zoho also provides secure IMAP connectivity, if you want to use a separate e-mail client. Zoho is competitively priced, and is easily worth the cost of entry for anyone who needs basic e-mail services.

The Zoho Mail design isn't particularly beautiful, as software user interfaces go, but it's functional and straightforward. A cleaner, modern UI would be nice, but I'm not complaining either.

Terence
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

A terrible email provider that should be avoided.

Horrendous and completely unprofessional. Now I see why people go to google or outlook. Great for free. If you have to pay we suggest you go to a professional company.

It’s cheap. That being said. You get exactly what you pay for.

Complete and utter incompetence. Every time any of our employees travels out of the country zoho turns off the emails. We have had staff with multiple trips where important business emails were missed as they didn’t receive emails nor was anyone at the company notified. We had a customer support agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who utterly useless making this situation right. You would think that this would have been resolved during the first few trips but oh no. Every single trip it happens. If you have a small business I would seriously avoid using this company. You get exactly what you pay for.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Best for personal and business email management

Zoho Mail is a good software for a basic email usage like sending and receiving email or storing an email.

Hosting a business email with Zoho Mail is very affordable and they also offers a very good tools to managing the admin area and tools to filter the spam email from flooding my primary email folder. Great security comes with this service and feel secure suing this service.

Zoho Mail is on the lightweight categorize in term of email service software. There are no option to build a landing site from this software unlike other email services like Gmail.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Email Hosting in Constant Revamp Mode

Since I am an active user and recommend this to my clients, I would defintiely say it's worth it, despite the spam stuff. Junk mail will be a pain no matter what.

The interface is pleasing and I do notice they are constantly working to make improvements and updating things

I use this daily and it's great. It is totally separate from my website hosting email and with a few settings on the server & on my domain registrar, my mail was set up. I use it on my local computer/devices OR I can also login and manage email on the web. I set up folders, filters, blacklist/whitelists, and love that I can create an alias email to give out if I don't want someone to have the private email.

Their support is good, despite taking a few days to get a response sometimes, but they are very friendly and always want to help you solve your problem. A few times, i've gotten phone calls and they've accessed my screen to help me troubleshoot an issue they aren't able to replicate which is miles above other support services these days.

If you choose, you can also use several other features like their contacts manager, calendar, tasks, and several other Zoho branded products (some free, some not).

It's straightforward and basic but to be clear: this is not a replacement for the mail system hyou use on your comptuer... it is an email HOSTING service = where your emails are stored. You still need to use an app on your computer/device to send/receive messages.

HUGE Pro: move to a new web host is a. All I need to do is change a few MX records at my domain registar, I never have to worry about losing email. The steps involved "may" require help but not hard to do.

You can set up a spam management system to either allow, bounce or quarantine msgs.

It seems like my email sometimes appears to be offline in my computer mail app. It's usually brief but it happens. The more recent setup for anti-spoofing settings were a pain in the butt to set up and I had to contact support for help b/c their instructions were wrong (but, like I said, they did help me and were eager to please).

The spam filtering feels limiting. I can only block emails/ domains. I wish I could add a spam filter based on subjects, keywords or phrases to swipe them in one action. The type of spam that we seem to get with the same topic yet comes from infinite number of addresses makes it a huge pain to manage. You have to login, go to your Control Panel & add the addresses/domains to the blacklist. If I could do this based on the subject line or keywords, I'd have to do this less often. I drown in emails & too many still get through (even if in my Junk folder), I don't want to ever see them.

Then, I seem to get a lot of false negatives. Legitimate people sometimes do not get through & again, need to check the spam settings, add them to the main whitelist & check the quarantine folder. These are more recent changes but it's increasing the time I spend, instead of reducing.

Dakota
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of...

I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

Brandon
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Free business email has never been this good

Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., [email protected]). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., [email protected]). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

Avezkhan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

Zoho Mail Review

Zoho Mail is very essay to used. as per my experience Zoho Provide other think like ZOHO chat on the same page as well as 15gb free storage for the users. and very fast resonance as compare to other mail services.

Zoho Mail offers a clean and essay UI. Most Impotently User can set their own domain names for email addresses, as well as it is provides generous storage options, allowing users to store a significant amount of emails and Zoho Mail offers an ad-free experience as well. Aslo Zoho allowing users there own services like Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, or Zoho Docs from within the email interface.

Some time I feel performance issues with Zoho mail. Compared to some other email providers, Zoho Mail may have a more limited selection of third-party integrations While it's offers a range of advanced features but for learn that they don't have perfect and clean documentation. And For Mobile Application Zoho mail have different different app for like chat, For mail.

Ernesto Enrique
Ernesto Enrique
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

The real best alternative for corporate mail

My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much.

I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received.

It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.

Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.

981 Bewertungen