Mailjet Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Mailjet

Mailjet ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Automatisierungslösung, mit der kleine und große Unternehmen E-Mail-Marketing sowie Transaktions-E-Mails erstellen, verwalten, senden und optimieren können. Die Plattform bietet einen...

4,0

Nutzerbewertungen zu Mailjet durchsuchen

419 von 419 Bewertungen
Berndt
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Account-Schließung ohne jegliche Rücksprache oder Ankündigung.

Oberflächliche, schlecht bzw. gar nicht ereichbare Firma.

Preis - aber nur billiger reicht eben nicht, wenn substanziell schadenverursachende Handlungsweisen der Firma Mailjet die Folge sind.

Der bereits bezahlte Account wurde ohne jegliche Rücksprache geschlossen. Login funktioniert nicht. Es gibt keine relevante Kontaktmöglichkeit. Es gibt keien Möglichkeit, die genutzten Kontaktlisten zu downloaden, abgemeldete Kontakte zu selektieren oder sonstige Nutzung/Auswertung der EIGENEN Kontakte und Kampagnen. Das Verhalten der Firma Mailjet ist absolut unkorrekt und es verursacht einen nicht unerheblichen Schaden.

• Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Great mailing platform

Easy to setup, I like how they instruct you to setup your mailing domain in an optimal way and guide you through the process.

The overall design of the platform as well as the email builder is one of the best i've seen. It makes it possible for even novice users to design templates and send email campaigns.

Price is a bit high compared to some open source and self hosted options like OemPro but for a SASS product its still pretty good.

Frank
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.7.2023

MailJet Email Software is Best for Experienced Marketers

The delivery of emails and the stats is very detailed is their strong point so you get the complete picture of your campaigns.

The system they use to send and deliver your emails is well done, but can get quite detailed. Keep in mind this is how your mails get a high deliverablility.

This softward is strongly designed for team colaboration, and the learning curve is quite high. I also tried to contact support and it took them a long time to get back to me, and then several exchanges by email to get my inquiry solved.

MailerLite und Sender

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

I was going to buy email marketing from my website hosting service, but learned they used a white label of MailJet. So I went right to the source to ty the free option to see how I liked it. I didn't.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Their marketing about how they get the emails deivered and how they are located in Europe appealed to me.

Die besten Alternativen zu Mailjet

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data.

They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Antwort von Sinch

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Beantwortet am 13.12.2019
Pierpaolo

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

My Experience With MailJet

I like the email verification features
It comes with helpful email marketing and automation features.

Mailjet has offered all we needed for email marketing.

Gabriele
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

A great service for a small price

Great DX for the integration, familiar UI, great analytics, honest pricing, possibility to send SMS. The product I was looking for, recommended.

- Easily create email templates with web-based editor
- Great analytics for your emails
- Easy API integration

- Cannot buy a dedicated IP unless you send 150k emails/month, I'd like to build my reputation from now

SendGrid

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

Mailgun template editor is too new and not so stable as Mailjet one.

Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

SendGrid is too expensive and not so developer friendly
Nikolaos

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Everything seemed nice, until they froze my account

We chose Mailjet because it had packages based on the amount of messages sent. We do not store any contacts and we only use this service for transactional emails. It also comes with an easy-to-use API.

We were using Mailjet for our service. One day, we received an email that our account has been compromised and it was suspended. We tried to contact their support team multiple times over 7 days, asking them to give us some more information about the emails that were being sent. We also informed them that we changed our password and our API keys. They didn't even reply to us and they closed our tickets, damaging our product.

Ronnie
Ronnie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Mailjet was challenging

Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Mailjet was cheaper than Mailchimp and that was the primary reason I chose Mailjet.

Antwort von Sinch

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at [email protected]. We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Beantwortet am 27.9.2019
Waqas
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2021

One of the best news letter service

Overall they are offering good services in the budget if you want to build and send a newsletter weekly.

Easy to use newsletter builder included, Can test the service a free plan including 6000 mails per month. Can be used as a mail delivery service such as an SMTP.

Required monthly subscription if you are sending more than 6000 emails per month. Somehow costly as compared to other services.

SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Newsletter delivery Reliability, Easy to use builder, and free testing before purchasing the subscriptions.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

Mailjet is easy to use

Mailjet is a good email solution, the good value for money is there

the solution seems a bit technical on the API part

Rabemananjara
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

Sen emails with Mailjet

The software is easy to use, it's easy to manage contacts and set a mail with different contents.

The lack of tools of creation to set up the email as we want.

Ben
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

SendGrid und Mailgun

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

Mandrill stopped having a free tier

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

It was simple to set up first time
aj

Bewertet am 22.8.2020

Best free email smtp provider

We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

Mailgun

Better customer support

Brevo
Katerina
Katerina

Bewertet am 1.10.2018

Mailjet facilitates product management

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Melanie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Longtime fan and user for years.

Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over.

The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.)

In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

Debbie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Mailjet from a Person who is not techie

The problems solved by using Mailjet include: - Sending large volumes of emails quickly and reliably - Automating email campaigns - Managing contacts and lists - Creating targeted segmented campaigns - Scheduling emails and newsletters - Setting up custom tracking and reporting - Ensuring deliverability of emails - Curating email templates - Integrating with other applicationsThe benefits of using Mailjet include: - Cost-effective pricing plans - Easy-to-use interface - Comprehensive deliverability and reporting features - Support from a dedicated team of email experts - Advanced segmentation and automation capabilities - Robust security features - Flexible API integrations - Ability to personalize emails for maximum engagement - Comprehensive set of templates for creating professional emails quickly and easily.

-Mailjet offers a wide range of features and options for email marketing. This includes things like email automation, real-time analytics, and A/B testing. -The service is easy to use and provides excellent customer support. -Mailjet is highly secure, making sure that your emails are safe from malicious attacks.

-Mailjet can be more expensive than other services, depending on the plan you choose.-The service does not offer an unlimited number of emails, so if you need to send a large volume of emails, it may not be the best option.

Alisha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Mailjet review.

I appreciate how simple it is to use. Despite its flaws, the online email editor is helpful. List administration is straightforward. The scenarios are simple to construct and effective. I use Mailjet's professional servers and am very pleased with the rate of mail delivery.

The interface is not easy to use, especially if you are familiar with other services. A large portion of it does not function as intended. It can take a long time to keep attempting a task before the system responds. The server's response time is excruciatingly slow.

Lucas
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve.

I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling.

The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Freemium pricing structure
Good value for entry-level paid plan
MJML WYSIWYG Builder
Data-merge into stored templates
Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

Adolf
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Mailjet the best current mailing tool.

My experience as a Mailjet client has been wonderful both personally and professionally, especially in the company where we have the need to send notifications, advertising campaigns and promotional emails whose processes are evaluated in real time and also have the advantage that These shipments will be customized.

Mailjet is a very easy to use platform with very striking features, where I can observe all the results of the campaigns that are carried out, which allows us to use all the past content that is stored securely, all this historical we analyze it and We use to optimize our future strategies. A very interesting feature of this system is that we can send transactional and marketing emails from the same platform without incurring additional expenses.

I suggest that the customer support provided by Mailjet can be improved in the advisory aspect, however this does not prevent it from being considered a platform that is well structured.

• Branche: Marktforschung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Mail In A Hurry!

There is an extensive and wide variety of email templates that allow you to send and receive emails based around marketing campaigns and/or automated messages, I love that it allows you to add and remove people to the structure of your math emails. Also, you can lock the email itself and only allow certain permissions to certain people so it gives each person a role that you give access via the mail jet system

This is definitely a more fifth Decatur set up, this will work excellent with B2b but it’s not self owned start-up business focused.

Jaime
Jaime

Bewertet am 30.12.2015

MailJet, you get what you pay for.

All I can say, is try and fine a phone number of email address for technical support ANYWHERE. Your only contact is through the support form, which would be great if they didn't take 2 days to get back to you. 2 days is two days too long if you send out 12,000 emails and all of the links don't work as happened to us. When you use MailJet, they do some kind of redirecting, probably so they can capture analytics. At 10:44 we ran our final test and it worked. At 11:00 we launched 12,000 and every hyperlink was broke. First thing the next morning I ran a test again and the links worked on that. Been trying to get a hold of Mail Jet all morning while my customer if fielding angry emails and calls from the recipients. It's a huge embarrassment and frustration for all of us. Now ask me if the $7.50 per month price is a good deal or not?

Oh, and this is not the first time we've needed help and gotten into this bind. We will be switching once we manage this emergency.

Very cheap tool. $7.50 per month for up to 30,000 emails.

Cheap. Tech support is a minimum of a day from responding and you probably won't get much out of them. Outsourcing or cloud doesn't work if the vendors don't respond to your urgent issues on a timely basis.

How about a tech support phone number, chat, email address????? Bump the price up to $10/month and actually provide something.

Bernardo
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

For use beyond transactional email, leaves questions

Low cust

It is a service with Low cost, Easy API and best Doc. The value pays off if you are a startup. But you will have to revisit your choice when you grow up.

For simple email sending, Mailjet works as a charm,
But from the moment you started using other features like Mail Automation, you started the problems, and the support ticket openings. I have two ticket open, and one without solution yet.

If I start a new business, probably Mailjet will not be my choice. Unfortunately changing now, is not ideal, because I prefer to dedicate myself to other subjects.

The service is not bad at all. Only this Email Automation that does not seem to be ideal for production.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Mailjet review by Jen

Email marketing has become more important and actually a necessity. This product works and is easy to use. Customer service dept has knowledgeable people.The Template-based emails are eye catching and eye pleasing.

If there were a rating for mobile compatibility I would rate this product 3/5. The screen display adjusts with every click as if it can't decide on which size to choose. An improper size wouldn't bother me as much as the constant adjustment.

Bhagya
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

No Change in Shared IP

The software is good and easy to use, one can easily understand

Wrong analytics shown while using API or smtp, suppose if you use smtp to your own test email address, if you are sending to 10 email address and if you open only one email address, it will shown around 4 to 5 instead of one. Secondly now a days it was noticed that they are not changing the shared IP, due to which the deliverability of inbox is constantly decreasing and mails are getting to Spam. The issue most probably comes when you use SMTP for sending emails

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 17.2.2019

Be aware: very poor customer support and sales

Good technical platform, but useless support and sales. Bad / non existent customer sucess management. They really should invest more in there support staff.

Technical features of platform. Plattform is inuitive

The support is horrible / not existent. They definitly do not understand customer needs. Here is our latest example:

In our last mailing we worked with an older list to re-engage our older subscribers. In this specific campain we had a bounce rate of nearly 19% (which is without a doubt very high). On Friday Night MailJet deactivated our account without any warnings. By today (sunday evening) it is still not reactivated or working.

This is definitly not what I expect from a professional SaaS company where I have a paid subcription.

419 Bewertungen