Über Basecamp

Basecamp ist ein Echtzeit-Kommunikationstool, mit dem Teams auf dem Laufenden bleiben können und das weniger für traditionelle Projektmanagementaufgaben (z. B. Ressourcenplanung und langfristige Terminfestlegung) geeignet ist....

4,2

13 732 von 13 732 Bewertungen
Vikram
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

The Best task allocation and monitoring tool available in the market

In remote workplaces, it becomes very difficult to monitor and track the progress of your peers or teammates. Basecamp has been a saviour as it helps us not only monitor and allocate tasks but also becomes a source of communication for internal teams to get the work done. We recommend Basecamp to any IT company which has multiple projects and resources to handle.

Basecamp has been a great tool for our team as all the projects and tasks are allocated by the managers and peers on this platform and then it becomes easy for everyone to keep a track of it. Basecamp provides an easy communication via threads that make it very convenient to use. We at Wise IT inc have been using basecamp as a project management and collaboration tool and love how it makes our lives easier. It also has a mobile app which makes it more easier to keep a check on your phone when you are away from work.

Basecamp does not have video conferencing option yet which has become a very important feature for companies that are working from home. Apart form this, I have never faced any problem using Basecamp.

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

The interface of Basecamp is easier than Asana. Also in terms of features, Basecamp currently leads the market.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Pricing and features are better for Basecamp compared to other alternatives available.
Samuel
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

The industry's top organizational and communication tool

With Basecamp, we have been able to finish significant projects while facilitating straightforward communication with staffs and volunteers. It's excellent to work together on original concepts and offer feedback when assignments are turned in.

Basecamp unifies features like private and public chat, calendars for arranging meetings, task management tools, file sharing and storage, etc. under one roof so you don't have to pay for several tools for distinct functionality. It has every piece of machinery needed to run an entire business. The task creation and tracking are properly planned, and every team, project, and job has its own discussion and sharing scopes similar to a group. All staff members have access to the organization's current statuses, encouraging an open culture. Surveys and feedback gathering might be done using the technology.

Without the capacity to thread comments, it can be difficult to handle when a task chat deviates from the linear structure that Basecamp was designed for.

Slack

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Instead of having to maintain and adjust a tool to suit our needs on a local version, we need a more flexible, dedicated choice. We haven't required to make any changes to Basecamp's process since deploying it; it presently meets our needs.
Jose
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Team Building

For the most part good other than all the alerts and emails

Being able to track the history of the project

Too many emails and alerts when trying to focus on other important task

Die besten Alternativen zu Basecamp

Melanie Latrelle
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

So glad I found Basecamp!!

I've had a great experience with Basecamp. I've collaborated with a number of projects on this tool and it's been essential in managing my projects. Since I'm in the growing phases of my business, I SO glad they have a free feature that allows me to use 3 free projects. Once I reach a level where I have a team and I'm serving more clients, then I can see myself getting the Basecamp paid plan.

Thank you for offering such a great product!

Another designer recommended Basecamp for managing web design projects. This product allows me to keep everything for my client projects in one place! I like being able to collaborate with clients on a timeline and assigning them tasks. The chat feature is very helpful. I like that we can upload all their documents and even link to Google documents. The mobile is very useful for doing business on the go.

I can really stay organized with Basecamp and it keeps me accountable with timelines. I love that I can make it client-facing so there is a level of transparency on timelines.

I can use this tool to do all communications with clients and not have a string of emails to go through.

I've been going back and forth with the documents section and if I should use Google Drive to store documents or if I should use Basecamp. People are most familiar with Google Drive, however when I educate and train them on how to use Basecamp, then it will help them be more comfortable with navigating the software.

I would like training videos for clients to be able to get an overview of how to get the most of Basecamp while working together. If Basecamp doesn't have a video overview, then this will be something that I can work on.

ClickUp und Asana

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

It was recommended to my by another designer and she said she used it for everything related to her projects. I was sold when she said she didn't email clients anymore! I was like YES! This is what I need. I get annoyed with the lost email chains and I wanted an all in one tool where I could email the client and also email designs and mockups. Asana didn't do well with emailing images to clients. They were blurry and hard to find on the email.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Basecamp has an easy to use interface. It allows me to share design mockups, email and live chat with clients (I've used this messaging feature a lot), store documents and keep projects on timeline. I really like the home page dashboard for each project. It's SO clear and easy to understand! Each section is labeled clearly and easy to use.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Keep Your Team Organised with Basecamp

Basecamp has proved ideal for keeping track of complicated projects. In particular, the details required for evidence of testing and work progress. It's a simple interface and perhaps could be graphically more pleasing on the eye and perhaps could offer some improved analytics. However, there are plug-in options for third party apps. It's good value for a tight budget and when not wanting to overwhelm the team in terms of interface and menu options.

The ease at which you can create and project and start adding and assigning tasks. It is intuitive and requires little time to get the team going. At a base level, it makes for very transparent to-do lists for your team, and therefore improved accountability to get things done.

Graphically Basecamp could improve to catch up with some of its competitors. You have to be careful how much your team indulges in comments because important information can get lost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Basecamp offered the best value for funtionality.
Eduardo

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Very easy to use but needs more scalable / powerful features

For the price (99 dlls a month) for unlimited users and projects, Basecamp is probably the best project management tool for the money, but lacks more powerful tools that may annoy more experienced managers.

Very streamline project / document repository management tool. Can be use for small or big teams to coordinate documentation, meetings and simple tasks. Plus, its navigation is very simple to learn.

Lacks more powerful tracking tools and better document editing tools; copy-pasted content from a Word document doesn’t copy the formatting correctly, lack of multiple headings or ability to add tables to a document is pretty disappointing.

Google Drive und Notion

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

Price, for a team of 50+ members, Basecamp is simply better.

Confluence

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

Notion is expensive that Confluence. Google Drive as a free tool is difficult to set up with large teams.

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Basecamp is good for Project Management and Collaboration.

The overall experience is very good as it is user friendly and easy to use. Tracking the progress is easy which saves time and effort.

Basecamp is very userfriendly and easy to use. Creating teams and projects is easy and assigning the task is also not so tough. The best thing is being able to track the progress.

I have been using Basecamp every day for the last two plus years and the only thing that I don't like is the sluggish performance from time to time.

Ivan
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Easy to use and efficient Project management tool.

It has made our job a lot easier the project tracking and planning is a vital element in basecamp. Communication has been very efficient in a real-time basis.

The user interface is very easy to understand. The home page shows you all the projects and lets you navigate between different projects. You can communicate with every team member easily. You can also tag people if needed. you can unsubscribe yourself from any unnecessary notification. The focus feature is also helpful when you don't want to be distracted

Some minor lags are fixed with the new updated.

Aksa

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

The best application I have used so far

Simple and easy-to-use all-in-one project management tool for small teams.

It helps us in connecting with our team members and sharing important information, ideas and knowledge. Check-ins that keep us reminded when to do and what to do.

Everything is fantastic. I would love to see the feature of adding team members in between pings so that they can join the same conversation.

Ben

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Works; But Leaves A Lot To Be Desired

Simple to read once set up
Easy to access task lists

- No Dashboard for projects
- The homepage update from a few months ago now forces you to view your projects a certain way and you need to click into another link to view your full list now (can't turn off this feature)
- No way of seeing real progress of each project
- Can't upload multiple docs or pictures to a project from your phone at a time (have to go 1 by 1)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

I'm not sure what drove us away from Asana (I wasn't a part of that choice)
Gavin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Basecamp gives you a lot of bang for the buck

Basecamp does almost everything we need to do, with the ability to use the APIs we've managed to extend Basecamp to work with our internal and some external systems. Every single project is tracked and managed via the app, our project hours are recorded against each project using the API and we can report on these for costings at any point.
There are more competent project management software packages out there, but all of these charge per user and would be a lot more expensive.

There's a few small features missing, one of these is project management across multiple projects, we're not able to produce GANNT charts or assign people to projects with working hours to ensure the member of staff isn't overloaded. This is minor overall but would definitely be something great to have.

Jira, Trello und Autotask PSA

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

Basecamp gave us more flexibility and at a lower cost than Trello.

Trello

Mainly due to cost.

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

Basecamp is the best tool for simple to do list.

I have left basecamp and went to Teamwork.com, after a while, returned to basecamp. I have left basecamp and went to Monday.com, after a while returned to basecamp. That shouls tell you something.

I think the simplicity of basecamp is wonderful. Almost everyone can ue basecamp, take a new user and throw them into Monday.com or TeamWork.com and they will get lost and faiil. But with Basecamp, it is so easy and intuitive, everyone succeeds!

Reporting especially email reporting is very weak. also, printing can be improved greratly.

Teamwork und monday.com

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

i usually swith back and forth due to nature of the project.

Teamwork und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

i have went back and forth. today, i choose the task manager based upon the project that i am managing.
Faisal Faruque

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Basecamp made managing my team members easier than ever!

You can call it the Jack of All Trades. Before using Basecamp I had to use a lot of apps for different purposes. For example, one to-do app, another file-sharing app, another messaging app, and so on. It hampered my productivity. But luckily I found Basecamp and this thing got me covered. Now I can have fewer meetings with my team members and save time to do something productive. The integration with other app made it the real hero. I can automate my tasks on Basecamp by using popular integration services and those work seamlessly with Basecamp.

I have been using Basecamp for a while now. I am genuinely in love with the overall user interface of this platform. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The free plan of the Basecamp is quite generous and it is enough for most of the users. This is why I love this tool so much. But there are some other features that are really helping me to manage my remote team. I can easily assign tasks with deadlines. The email notification system and the mobile app added to the overall value of this tool. I observed that it loads faster on any device with a slower internet connection. This is why my team members even from countries with slow internet can easily access this tool. Overall, the experience is top-notch and I recommend everyone to use this tool.

There is nothing that I hate about this product. But I think the amazing developer team behind this tool can bring some improvements to the existing features. The price for the Business Plan is quite affordable for large teams. But if they can bring some affordable paid plan for the individual users it would be so much helpful.

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Basecamp for final year university students who doing final year projects.

Overall one of the best software which I was use and its functionality , scope , workability are outstanding. I actually like the main concept of the software and It was give massive support to our project for getting successes in the worst situations like these pandemic periods. I was suggest this software to my other colleagues on the university whose also got trouble with doing their final year projects.

When me and my final year project group members starting the project, the first problem which we were faced is how we get collaborate with each others on this task. Because university was closed due to pandemic situation and we were limited to our homes. So we do some research on the way to overcome with this problem and we met the Basecamp. First I like the main idea of the software because it will be one of the most useful software in this pandemic situation. Lot of projects were stopped due to this pandemic situation and at that time Basecamp provide a good platform to collaborate the people. And another favourite feature on the software is the chat option. It is very useful to each of our members to get interact with each others and shear their ideas in the occasion. The options like progress tracking ,achievement reach, To do listing are very use full for us to assigned each members for their roles and guide our project to in proper way in the correct time. The client portal of the software is another favourite item of mine because it was very helpful to our lecturers to interact with us and observe our project for supervising us to get successful on our project.

When get starting with the software we had to get use with it first and it was taken some time because this was a whole new platform to us. So I think it will be better if it has some introduction and guiding tips to get familiars with it. When interacting with our lectures using client portal we felt the important of that short learning curve of the soft wear because they would not like to spend their valuable time to waste such a thing. Some of other software we use couldn't get sync with the basecamp so we wish to have that option on the soft wear. Other than that basecamp is one of the best software in functional wise and also a concept wise.

Mohammed
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2021

Preparing and implementing tasks through the cooperation of team members

Basecamp contributed to increasing the ability to follow up on all projects of the organization, as well as save documents and documents related to those projects, and also through notifications of tasks that are sent at the specified times to all members, ensuring that everyone stays in touch with the actual situation of the project and enables the project management to know the points Defects and omissions in production baskets, which gives them flexibility with the ability to enter at the right time.

Basecamp is a flexible program with a distinctive design, which enables the work team, by integrating jobs, to dispense with many of the tasks they perform, which contributes to saving time and effort and increasing productivity.
The team will be able to communicate through Basecamp from anywhere at any time and also via mobile phones.
Each team member will be able to list the tasks, their due dates, and the members who contribute to the implementation of the task, which makes the follow-up processes and measurement of achievement rates easy and clear to everyone. The application will provide you with notifications about the assigned tasks that you have to follow.
The application provides the ability to download files, documents and videos of a specific activity, and they will be saved for reference at any time. The application enables you to work on several projects at the same time, as you will be able to customize the tasks according to the project you are working on.

Everything is excellent, Basecamp is easy to use for everyone, it has a unique user interface, which allows you to know all the tasks that you are required to participate in and their due dates. Basecamp has an excellent support team and provides educational aids to everyone that helps with a clear understanding of how the app works. Basecamp provides a very large amount of freedom for users, enabling them to include and modify the list of people to send notifications to, ensuring that those notifications reach the people concerned at the specified times.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

I always come back to Basecamp

We have three sites. What Basecamp has provided is the unification of messages and tasks across all sites. It has added transparency that is invaluable to all of our team. We can keep important documents. Onboarding videos and other useful information. No more scraps of paper or post-it notes on peoples desks. It provides real accountability for everyone on the team. So simple to use which means 100% user adoption. Everyone loves Basecamp and we have tried every PM software out there. Basecamp is the best in the business!

When you first start using basecamp, two things strike you the most. It’s clean super tight interface and the lack of some common functions. I see both of these things as a positive. This might seem odd but you soon realise that the makers at Basecamp are uncompromising in their relentless pursuit of keeping you efficient. No bloat. No complication. These all adds up to adoption by the whole team. Which for me is the most important thing. You can have a perfect project management system, but if no one uses it. It’s useless. Basecamp’s gets everything on the same page.

I would love the app to give you persistent reminders for tasks! Snooze for 5 mins etc.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

It had everything we needed and nothing we didn't.
USMAN ZAFAR
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

Best and All-In-One Toolkit for Working Remotely 😊

Our team is using Basecamp since 2019 and all the things are managed and well settled because of Basecamp. Our messages, schedules to do the tasks, our important documents, our conversations regarding the projects and tasks are safe and well managed on Basecamp.
Some of the best and helpful features are:
1. Message Board: You can post announcements, pitch ideas and check progress with daily and on time updates.
2. To-do's: Best option is to set the to-do option in which one can easily make lists of the work or task the you want to get done, set due dates for a tasks and much more.
3. Schedule: You can set important dates on a schedule and can subscribe events in google calendar, Outlook or ical.
4. Docs and files: Easiest and helpful thing us to share the files with teams but the exciting thing is that you can upload and share docs, files, images and spreadsheets with your team and organize in folder as yiu want so they're easy to find.
5. Group chat: You don't need to talk to your teammates using your mobile number here in Basecamp you can easily chat with group members, ask random and important questions relevant to your queries and share stuff without any problem.
In simple, Basecamp is the best platform that have the tools for any company or firm includes all the tools all teams need to work together.

Keep everyone in the loop without all the meetings.

As I'm using Basecamp without facing any problem so a big Thank you to the Basecamp team. All the tools and features are very helpful. Even one can try Basecamp free trial without any credit card requirement. You can enjoy free trial then you can select package according to your needs and requirements. I hope you really enjoy it. One suggestion to Basecamp team is that please add special package and tools for teachers and students. In covid-19 situation every school and college facing problems in online learning, I suggest to add special LMS features for education side. Again Thanks

Kevin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Basecamp for Teams

We have started and completed close to 150 projects in Basecamp; crossing every department in our organization. It has helped us keep people informed, keep tasks on target, and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Their help system is very detailed. It seems like most reviewers just can not find it. https://3.basecamp-help.com/

We are very pleased with the product, but we want to see more enhancements coming, and more often. The product desperately needs sublists, priorities, milestones, and very tight integration with Office 365.

We would also like to see the use of templates. Anything from planning a canoe trip to launching a new retail store would be very helpful.

Overall, it is a great product, but we may outgrow it if enhancements are not added.

If some of these features do not come soon, it may drive long-standing customers away from the product.

We have been using Basecamp for 7 years now. What we liked at first was the simple design and speed at which you can learn the product. You can be up, running and have a project underway in less than 10 minutes. It checked all the boxes initially. Simple to use, ability to create project groups and associated tasks, assign users, and dates, and attach files. In Basecamp 3 they added grouped tasks within the parent list, and the ability to assign multiple people to a single task.

Basecamp needs sublists, priorities, and milstones. They also need to build a native integration completely into Office 365. Instead of fighting it, embrace Office 365 Sharepoint, Onedrive, and Teams.

Bethany
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

My, well, base camp for client communications!

I create an individual Basecamp project for each of my clients to handle communication, deadlines, and file-sharing. Basecamp is the only project management software I've found that really excels at being used in a client-facing manner. I can get clients set up within minutes without confusing or overwhelming them.

My use of Basecamp is unique in that I personally don't need project management software as much as a client communication interface, and Basecamp is perfect for that! My work requires me to implement deadlines for both my team and my clients, and Basecamp allows me to clearly communicate that entire timeline while keeping all files and communication in one place. It really is a perfect "home base"!

I'd love to be able to customize which projects we receive updates on! Instead of just choosing email updates or no email updates, it would be great to have a newsfeed of only starred projects or even the ability to designate and filter by role within a project.
I also feel that the jump between Basecamp Personal and Basecamp Business is a bit too stark. I'd love to see, say, a Basecamp Entrepreneur option in between aimed at companies that don't need unlimited features and can't afford the $99 monthly price point. Basecamp 2's "10 projects for $20/month" package would be an ideal model!

Jira und Freedcamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

While I preferred the pricing structure of the alternative products, Basecamp can't be beaten in terms of client friendliness.
Maszni
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Good software for building project management

I mainly use it to collaborating on project with my team members which working on the other branches. We can communicate and work on the same task in real-time and making the project collaboration process very effective.

The feature and menu is perfectly placed in the software dashboard. I can easily find the tools that i need really fast and that has speed up my work progress. All my project and the progress can be tracked by the visual percentage thus make it more easier to know the project level of completion.

Basecamp tools for task management is somewhat lacking because there are no tools to managing a complex project that need many resources for the project. The software dashboard and overall design is too old and very unappealing compared to other software that has more modern looking software design.

Jason
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Making project management easier

Overall, Basecamp is a solid product that I use almost daily to manage projects. I haven't had any major issues with the software but would like to be able to easily reference tips and tricks to improve my workflow.

The ability to collaborate with other people on my team on task management is critical to making sure the work is done on time. Basecamp also allows me to communicate with clients and vendors on project specifics tasks and goals which means less time writing emails and more time getting things accomplished.

The user interface is a little too bare-bones, and things aren't always intuitive. I would like to see more tips on how to set projects up and manage them properly.

Trello und Asana

Warum Basecamp gewählt wurde

I had more clients that were using Basecamp, so it made sense to be on the same platform as them.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Basecamp

More clients were using basecamp already.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.2.2021

Great for Project Management

Love basecamp. Easiest software to use to project manage. We use this every single day. Don't foresee that changing anytime soon!

Such an easy way to communicate with teammates on a project, track our progress, share files, and project manage. We also use the basecamp calendar to track all of our marketing emails, social media ads/posts, print marketing, and events. It allows for easy "Traffic control" of marketing efforts.
I also love that when you want to communicate on a project/task, you may have for example 10 teammates on the project but you can pick for your email notification of the new message/post to only go to specific individuals among those 10 included so it still tracks the conversation but only notifies those needed without overwhelming others with tons of email notifications.

Honestly nothing. This software has so much to offer and they have amazing notifications and tutorials that are 5min or less to learn more to better project manage and take advantage of everything it has to offer. If anything (and to be honest - perhaps they have it and i just dont realize), it would be great to have a quick way to review marketing pieces and comment on needed updates/changes made to a document vs. as almost like a "chat"... we separately use inmotion to review marketing pieces while also using basecamp to project manage.

Chuck
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Basecamp is irreplaceable! Trust me, we actually tried too Lol!

We use base camp for each department. Every team has their own project. Within each project is every teams important training documents documents, files, and weekly tasks. We use the ping feature for group messages. It has made file sharing very easy. Many of our documents have to be referenced by several different at various times throughout the year. Basecamp makes it simple to keep up with these documents.

Basecamp has been an amazing product for us for years now! It allows us to manage projects in events by keeping to do lists, files, and instructions all in one place.The team I manage uses it to assign tasks, communicate between team members and keep up with conversations so we can reference them later, and , keep track of files and receipts. Every document and system that our team members need access to can be attained in one place. There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it.

There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it. There are really only two things that I dislike about Basecamp but I’ve learned to live with them for now. 1.). There is a great variety of ways to send communication. You can send a ping (which is kind of like an instant message), You can make a comment on the general message board of each project, you can comment on the calendar item, you can comment on the task item itself, and you can comment on individual files you add. At first it seems real handy but once you start adding multiple projects it can sometimes be difficult to go back and figure out where a conversation happened. Thankfully the search icon works rather well in these instances but not always. The way we have gotten around this is to make sure our Team is clearly instructed on what features we will use to communicate various kinds of information. 2.) there is a feature called haystack. This functions as your personal inbox letting you know what due dates are approaching, what tasks were recently assigned, and what conversations have happened recently that you need to be part of. However, once you click on an item it disappears immediately from your inbox. So when you see something important, you need to respond or add a personal to do immediately. I wish it didn’t delete until you told it to delete like a normal email inbox. This way you could come back to the message and deal with it at a better time.

Bryce
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Best Bang for the Buck

Our team has been better at communicating with one another and collaborating on ideas. It has connected the team and made it easier to know what everyone is working on without it feeling like big brother is watching what you do.

I love how I pay a yearly fee and I can have unlimited users, projects, files, due dates, etc. We looked into other software and no one could match the ease of use and affordability for a city government on a budget. I love how you can search by keyword and find what you need, I love the chatting option between employees and I love how you can create projects and assignments with ease.

I wish you could integrate your google calendar with this software.

When I Work und WhenToWork

Cost

Slack
Evan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Unburden your Inbox!

I encourage you and your team at least test this system. If you find yourself sorting through constant emails to find where you left off on a project- this is for you! For our team, this dissipates stress in the workplace and I have found it permit clearer communication across departments, providing for an amplified experience when teams meet in person- more productive meetings.

As a non-profit end-user, there are multiple projects I will have on my plate on any given day. In 2020 alone, I was managing the implementation of database training, following-up with Q&A from my colleagues while also navigating new tech integrations for our CRM. With so many moving parts coupled with a shift to heavy remote work, Basecamp provided an ease in transition, permitting us to keep pace with our current systems so that we would not lose the full measure of impact we have on providing aid to at-risk children during the pandemic. In short- less clutter in your standard email inbox and rapid collaboration within secure channels.

You do not have the ability to archive content, which can make sorting difficult if you are use to this dynamic in say Gmail.

13 732 Bewertungen