BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) Erfahrungen

Bewertungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy ist eine kostenlose cloudbasierte Buchhaltungs- und Ausgabenmanagementlösung für Unternehmen. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören die Verwaltung von Zahlungen und Abonnements, die Erstellung strategischer Budgets,...

4,8
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) durchsuchen

413 von 413 Bewertungen
Zachary
Zachary
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy:

1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!)

2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Hi Zachary,
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
-Mark

Beantwortet am 19.12.2018
Anna

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Great program, simplifies expense tracking!

even though its a newer company, we love Divvy. Their customer service and support teams always do their best to make it a comfortable process for all users.

simplifies expense tracking, reimbursements, receipt collecting, approval process

its newer so working out bugs still. I don't really think this is a big con, but its what I could think of

SAP Concur

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

at the time, expensify didn't have a corporate card. They do now, but we've learned how much easier and cleaner DIvvy is

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

simplicity. Concur was way too robust for what we needed
Erin

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

Buyer Beware!!!

So fare it has been so bad, that we are considering going back to paper reimbursement forms and paying our employees on the payables side. At least they would receive their money sooner!

I liked the idea of using the app and making expense re-imbursements easier for the employees.

Unfortunately, the execution has been a nightmare! People cannot log in, the managers cannot see the details of what the expense is for. Employees have to wait over 2 weeks to get their money. There are not enough approval levels for our company policies. And don't even get me started on the customer service! Half the time they cannot even understand English. Even if they understand what you are saying, they have no idea how to fix it!

SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

We were already buying bill.com for AP. The payables side has been great. My only complaint about that is that there is no customer service number. You have to wait for them to call you back at their convenience like I have time to sit around waiting for a phone call. They usually call when I am in another meeting so it takes hours to get simple questions answered.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for providing feedback, Erin. We appreciate knowing that you were wanting an app that makes re-imbursements easier for employees. We are sorry to hear about your frustrations with them not being able to login, waiting to be paid, lack of approval levels and the concerns you had with reaching customer service. You can contact us at 1(435)731-5078 between Monday-Friday 7am MST-5pm MST for assistance at any time.

Beantwortet am 27.2.2024

Die besten Alternativen zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Karly
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

Budget Tracking and Purchasing

I love using this app so I can purchase what I need and record everything. I also love that I can see how much money is left in each budget so I always know how much money there is left. If I forgot to upload a receipt, I immediately get a notification from Divvi to remember to upload the receipt. It is also very easy to request more money in a budget if needed!

You must check while budget you have selected BEFORE going and purchasing something.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you, Karly, for your five star review of our app! We are thrilled that you love this app for recording everything you purchase and are able to see how much is left. Also that the reminders to upload receipts are helpful and that it is easy to request more money when needed. We appreciate your feedback on having to select which budget you are on before making a purchase. We will pass this on to our product team. Please continue to provide any feedback that you might have.

Beantwortet am 27.2.2024
Caleb
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Divvy - Always Great Service with an Excellent App

Divvy has allowed our organization to set more controls and give more responsibility to managers through use of individual budgets. Divvy also has transactions show up in the users transaction log instantaneously, making it easier for individuals to do all of their admin work right away.

My favorite feature is the ability to control credit lines for individuals at any given time. If an employee who rarely uses the corporate card suddenly has a need, we can adjust accordingly.

For the time being, Divvy doesn't integrate with our ERP, Netsuite. As such, I have to import into our ERP with CSVs which isn't ideal. Divvy is currently BETA testing an integration with Netsuite so we are patiently awaiting the full release of that.

Aaron

Great Credit Card and Expense Tracking Software

I have loved Divvy! I highly recommend it. We are much more streamlined and misplace way few receipts.

I love that we now have credit cards instead of a bunch of debit cards. I like the app a lot. My employees and I get a notification immediately on our phone to upload receipts, categorize the expense, and write any notes. I also love that I have control over how much money each of my employees have access to. I can easily take away and add more.

I have had a few cons. 1) I am supposed to get a reminder email every Monday morning with a "to-do" list. I have gotten it about 50% of the time due to bugs in the system. The same goes for my employees. 2) I would love to not be able to approve my own transactions. 3) On the transactions page, place where you add filters seems not as well organized as I would like. I would love to be able to personally edit the order of the filters. I am constantly scrolling to the bottom.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Divvy is the best expense software by far!

Overall with Divvy, we’ve been able to increase visibility in spending, empower our employees to make purchases and allow our budget managers control over what is being spent from their budget. It has been a win-win-win for us. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

I love that Divvy is not only free, but that it also allows you to manage expenses companywide we have about seven spenders in our small business and using Divvy allows us to assign budgets issue funds to particular employees and allow them to make purchases as needed. it also streamline to the bookkeeping process because all of the transactions are already categorized and require receipt upload it is absolutely fantastic.

It’s hard to think of anything I don’t like about the software because I love it so much the only negative I can think of is that setting it up to integrate well with your books can’t take a bit of time however, their team walks you through the entire process from beginning to end, which makes the process a lot easier.

Expensify und Ramp

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

We wanted to each of our employees to have their own cards and give our budget managers more visibility over what is being spent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was completely free and offered all the features that we needed to get started. The other alternatives either offered clunky integrations or some sort of upfront financial requirements. In order to get started. divvy was super easy to get approved and set up
Miguel
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!

Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.

For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy.

The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it.

Oh and it's free!

I have not had a single issue with them.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable und Expensify

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

Credit control, manager controls, ease of use, mobile access, and cloud storage of transactions.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

The best and easiest customer experience with the app. It's clean, innovative, has been thought out well, and super easy to use. Also, their customer service has been 100% great, and it's free.
Stephen

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

Seriously the Best App our Business Found, for Anything

If you're a small business with big monthly expenses, and petty cash headaches, Divvy is a no-brainer. Each of our field techs have a card we can control from the office, or divvy out funds as needed.

As a small family business, this cut down on half our office work (and my mother no longer goes through receipts in the office; she can just retire)

Divvy integrates with Quickbooks well, but here's the thing... we didn't even integrate it.
Its simpler for us to keep it totally independent from other accounting software, because working in Divvy's web app is a joy. The UI is simple and great.

All of our company payables and receipts management stays on Divvy, and our bank account shows one payment per week for Payables. That's it. The purchase info can't be messed up with bad OCR, because the info comes from the Bank account.

Nothing. So far it's perfect for us. We haven't been able to mess anything up yet.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

-Instant reconciliation with purchases, and in-app labels if transaction details are incomplete. -Transparency of petty-cash funds. -Field tech credit cards with admin controls from app and web app -instant expense report creations. -No risk of Bad OCR creating repeat work (totals and info are pulled from the vender)
Jeff
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

It's the best because it is simple

It has been very positive. They are timely in their responses and they are flexible and open to customer ideas for improvement.

It is very easy to use and very ease to teach users how to use. It allows us to customize expense fields, budgets and reports so as an accounting team we get what we need, but it is simple enough for any user to use.

The only complaint I have at this point is that we cannot set limits for receipts. I'd like to be able to say "all transactions over $20 require a receipt," but that is not available yet.

Expensify und SAP Concur

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

Ease of use and reporting ability.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Ease of use and the link of a credit card program to the expense reporting platform.
Dinesh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Value for Money and Easy to Use

Easy to use, user friendly, save a ton of time and easy to mange the spends. Easily sync the transaction with accounting software, and speeds up reconciliation process. You can set limits, chose vendors. Can have access to receipts on the Go. Also rewards points is cherry on the top.

Reimbursement process requires a lot of Improvement , especially for syncing the transaction with QBs

User Interface is easy, Reporting is easy, Expense management was easy
Jeffrey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

OK product, questionable tactics used for acquisition

They promised the world to get us to switch over to their service. We have problems and their standard response is that they are always improving service. Failed to deliver on a promise their sales rep made on the phone .

We can match spending to budget lines and adjust them on the fly

the software is very buggy. at least several times per week, the approval process for spending gets hung up using the mobile phones. We very frequently (more than once per week, have charges declined when paying our vendors. The ACH and Bill Pay process work very, badly.

Miriam
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Seems too good to be true — but it's true

Expense management is not a stressor in my life because of Divvy, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Divvy is as simple as it gets with expense management. Everyone on the platform, from myself as the one who implemented it for our team to the newest employee just onboarding, has had such an easy time navigating it and understanding their role on the platform. It is intuitive, quick, and seamless. The customer service team is second to none and any time we've had a request or question we get help right away from the best team out there.

Business reporting could be made a little more nuanced for teams to be able to play with more views etc. in the dashboard, but this isn't a big enough con to move away from Divvy to anything else and they take innovation seriously. I won't be surprised to see more functionality here launch in the near future if enough customers are asking for it.

Darren
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Very quick and easy to implement with great customer service

Overall I very impressed with Divvy and the constant innovation of making using and administing the card easy.

Very easy to integrate into our business and very user friendly software.

Out of pocket reimbursement. Be easier once approved Divvy sent check to individuals and charge the Divvy account vs ACH funds to Divvy.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Divvy is an excellent overall package!

It's great to have a business line of credit available; really helped with my cashflow and having a card to give to others over which I have such a large amount of control is fantastic.

I really like being able to upload receipts via the phone and being able to forward on email receipts because it helps me not forget!

Some of the internal menus and the incentive interface are sluggish and unhelpful. Having a year lag on rewards is also poor. Finally, I would appreciate more accountability on how credit decisions are reached. Particularly after ledgers and statement of accounts have been given.

Ramp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy was more welcoming and user friendly.
Jacob
Jacob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card

Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

Fraud and reconciliation.

Cost and simplicity
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Divvy is very intriguing for us going forward

So far so good! I'm very intrigued to see if it replaces all our other tools quickly for clients.

Price is FREE for use, the card allows you to have control over spend much more than normal credit cards, you can extend credit to users on demand with a good approval workflow on the app/computer.

A bit overwhelming at first to setup but just need to get a handle on it. The users don't need to use that ability anyway. But the users do have control to request credit/use of card and that is great but also can be more tedious than just walking in and swiping.

Expensify, Emburse Certify Expense und Zoho Expense

Pricing & control of spend

spend controls
Kevin
Kevin

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Divvy is a great product

It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Anthony
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Works great for our company!

Our company can easily see where and by whom the money is spent in real time and we can set the amount on how much each person spends.

I was able to roll out company wide usage in a matter of weeks. The software is intuitive and employees reported back to me that they enjoyed using it.

Integrating ACH payments was cumbersome and we had several vendors confused about how they were getting paid.

Expensify und SAP Concur

Warum BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) gewählt wurde

Ease of use, much better software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Cost, ease of use, and better reporting
Jonathon
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Great program!

Mostly positive. Hard to work with on the credit side and my account manager which is the one that seems to be able to actually make some big decisions doesn’t seem to care about responding or helping out company.

Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

Sometimes the account manager isn’t very responsive, but their everyday customer reps are great. Don’t appreciate their
Methods for extending credit To businesses and paying them through their portal is laughable. I’ve never had a company limit how much I can pay them each day.

Donna
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Divvy is a great product to use to implement a paperless A/P process

Divvy has increased our cash back on our credit card transactions and has allowed us to transition to a paperless A/P system. We use their bill pay service and upload all of our invoices to their system and we don't have to pay anything to use Divvy.

The ease of querying past credit card transactions and invoices is impressive. The ability to save invoices and mark how they were paid is crucial to being paperless and works great in Divvy.

I haven't found a good way of showing that budget owners have approved expenses.

Ashlee
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Aboutgolf

Overall, I enjoy the ease of use of the software. It's very easy to onboard new users, manage the cards, in addition to the access to virtual cards, and allocate budgets across the company.

Some of the functionality in the way you navigate the options can be confusing. I do hope they expand their platform and integrate or build out software to do more cost management analysis. I'm currently dumping the data into power BI to run analysis on our spend month over month.

Isaiah

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

One of the best ways to manage the finances of a large group!

This service has helped us keep track of spending and manage finances in an easy and efficient manner!

The website and app are well-designed and easy to navigate. The site is fast and I am able perform tasks without many slow-downs.

Issues popped up occasionally with my users not being able to login due to a Date of Birth entry problem. Some physical cards were not delivered properly.

Antwort von BILL

Thank you for you feedback Isaiah. We are glad to hear that our software makes managing the finances of a large group more efficient for you. We apologize for any frustrations you experience with logins issues due to date of birth entry and cards not getting delivered. We are happy that the service helps tack spending and in the future if you need any assistance please reach out 1(855)229-3111

Beantwortet am 12.9.2023

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Great credit card platform

I am the credit card admin for the company I work for and we love using Divvy. It has made keeping up with CC transactions and receipts so easy. The ability to allocate funds to individual budgets and card holders has made it easy to control how much everyone can spend. Reconciling CC transactions to your other financial platforms is also a snap.

Receipt capture, spend is immediately available, virtual cards

The rewards has a requirement to spend 30% of available limit to receive the reward. This could be done away with. Also the rewards should have more value if using as a statement credit or cash back.

Cassie

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We love divvy for our crews

We really like the budget feature for our crews. We are able to set monthly budgets for each person which has helped us to cut expense costs.

We love that we can assign budgets. It has really helped us to track expenses per job. The receipt feature is probably our most favorite part of Divvy. Having the ability to simply take a picture of your receipt and have it uploaded on the spot has greatly cut down missing and unreadable receipts. This is a major plus for a construction company.

Sometimes the upload feature won't work. However they have recently upgraded this feature to allow admins to upload receipt pictures for other user. So when the upload won't work for my guys in the field they simply send the picture to me and I can enter it.

413 Bewertungen