Absorb LMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS ist ein leistungsfähiges cloudbasiertes LMS (Learning Management System), das das Engagement und die Lernergebnisse fördert, aber gleichzeitig unglaublich skalierbar und nutzerfreundlich ist. Kunden sind beeindruckt...

4,4

Nicolas
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 8.7.2022

Flexible and very complete LMS

It stands out for its simplicity of use and its pleasant user interface. It offers great flexibility in the design of learning experiences, adapting them to the characteristics of each training process. It has an electronic signature so that participants can demonstrate that they met the requirements of their training process. Integrates seamlessly with any eLearning content library.

I consider that this is a platform with a lot of potential, the only thing that I think can be improved is to simplify some processes to make the configuration easier.

• Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

eLearn Anywhere

Excellent, the technology itself, and set up, software? I couldn't ask for anything better when it comes to progressive learning and excelling within a business.

In case you're wondering, the LMS stands for learning management system and this is exactly what it is. I can't tell you how many times I've literally depended on this e-learning software to help jog my business / customer focus point of view. This is a very helpful system, it'sseems almost customized to your cloud-content.

I only have one issue with this system, and of course it would be pricing. I'm a small business, and I work alone, so I was lucky to receive the free trial that I did because it cost around $12 to $17 (I believe) per active user to operate the system per month. It's a top of the line piece of software however the pricing, surely there's another way?

Christian
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

The Standard in Learning Management Systems

In searching for the right LMS for our organization, Absorb was the perfect fit. We have a diverse group of learners and need to provide reporting to auditors multiple times of year. With a small T&D department, Absorb proved to be just the software needed to meet the high expectations of our organization.

Absorb provides ease of use for all learners regardless of technological skills. Absorb provides the data and reporting that our organization needs.

Absorb is not as attractive/visually appealing as some of the other systems on the market.

Die besten Alternativen zu Absorb LMS

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Good User Interface,
Good Course Management.
Good sync with BambooHR on most things.
Good Learner interface.
Good Customisation options.

Difficult to manage blended learning.
Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments)
Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have.
Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information)
Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue.
Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

Overall, it has been great working in Absorb, especially compared to my experience with other LMSs. The new releases enable us to incorporate more active learning and engagement into our courses, and our relationship with our CSM is critically helpful in building our offering of educational courses for healthcare professionals.

The customer support- our Client Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] is always available to help answer questions, resolve issues, and suggest things we can do with our LMS. It is a load off of my mind to know that no matter the issue, we have our CSM to help us out.

I'd like to be able to build more custom reports myself (e.g. pulling enrollment numbers and evaluation responses for certain courses automatically) but our CSM has still helped figure out workarounds to pull the information we need.

Eunice
Eunice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Cloud-based learning management system.

It is the leading eLearning solution. It delivers consonant, on-brand training nonetheless of location or learning requirements. It supports branded interfaces, responsive design, and social learning. It remains available 24*7 from anywhere. If you need any help, you will always find a absorb employee. One major benefit is that it maintains the LMS compliance standards for privacy protection and data security. It empowers learning even if you do not have an internet connection. Its mobile app maintains consistency with web LMS and learners can train offline. When the internet connection restores, course progression syncs automatically.

It is designed for all kinds of learners and organizations no matter you are a large corporation, mid-size business, or small business. It has made it easier to develop and manage training programs for both external and internal shareholders. Its main focus is on lining up learning needs with the demands of the business. It inspires business productivity. It empowers organizations all over the world to deliver training efficiently.

It is pretty expensive. Its tech support is not able to solve an issue. Sometimes, it does not do reporting at the level that you need it and results in reports that require much more manual work to meet the requirements. Also, dashboards of repotting have various column options that make it difficult to see information in one place. It lacks versioning. Thus, whenever you update a course, you will have to re-enroll all users. It has limited assessment options. So it should more options so that learners will have various paths leading to the same goal.

Amanda
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Absorb LMS Review

[sensitive content hidden] is an awesome Client success manager and has help so much. Sometimes i need to bounce ideas off of him and he is willing to listen and test them. I am happy with the support we recieved after being partnered with [sensitive content hidden].

Pulling reports are easy and can export them into excel or set them up for sending out on a timeline to others via email.

Assigning sometimes is difficult when you have to choose a date and not a month and day. Doesn't allow for flexibility.

Barbara
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Mersino

All in all good.

The functionality is very useful. Custome reporting is essential for ROI and I love the support I receive from Claire.

I would like a little more functionality in reporting, being able to customize them to be more targeted to meet our needs. The videos for basic functionality are not helpful at all. Finding information on the fly, if you need it right away is impossible.

Antwort von Absorb

Hi Barbara, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry your experience hasn't matched expectations recently. We've notified our team and your Customer Success Manager will connect with you to start addressing some of the challenges you've mentioned here in your review. We're looking forward to making things right, and appreciative of the opportunity to get our partnership back on track. Please feel free to reach out to EVP of Client Services, Peggy Pulliam ([email protected]) with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share."

Beantwortet am 3.10.2023
Christina
Christina
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Absorb does a lot of awesome things. A few tweaks could make it even better.

Ease of course creation
Branded dashboards
Recently improved search page
Options for badges and certificates
Course and resource replication easy

Organization of Course and Resource folders is only alphabetical order
No way to create groups through a CSV upload
Enrollment and Resource availability rules limited for some items (i.e. can't exclude departments in enrollments)

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Exactly What I Needed

The team was outstanding. I received all the support I needed. They spent time with me for onboarding and training and got me up and running quickly. All my questions were answered quickly and the platform itself is reliable, functional and works great.

The platform is well crafted, providing options for just about everything I needed. Whenever I had a need, there was a way to get it done.

The mobile app needs some work. Other than that, everything worked very well.

Alex
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Intuitive, Adaptable System

We have not had the option to easily view student logins, update courses, create courses and manage our student experience to date, and Absorb has solved all of these problems immediately. The system has been very easy to set-up, easy to navigate within - from a student and admin experience - and the Absorb Create function is invaluable.

The simplicity of the system - back end and front end - have made the implementation and launch of our Absorb LMS very straightforward. My company has some unique use cases and my implementation manager, [sensitive content hidden], workshopped a number of issues with me and together we came up with effective solutions. The ease of uploading content has meant that I have had the opportunity to test various course set-ups very quickly.

Our courses require individualised feedback for assessments and currently Absorb is not set-up to allow for this in a comprehensive manner.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Docebo

Warum Absorb LMS gewählt wurde

Our previous LMS did not have any of the functionality we needed. It was set-up without planning or assessment of our requirements.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

The features available in Absorb LMS were similar to these other products, but Absorb Create and the pricepoint were what set Absorb apart.
Dan
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

A solid LMS that just keeps getting better.

Overall, our company was looking for a platform to offer both mandatory and optional training for our employees during the COVID lock downs. When implementing Absorb, we found it also was platform for not only training, but also an informational channel, complete with acknowledgements of receiving the information. It will also be the backbone for all of our ILCs moving forward, and hopefully with more solid integration with our Teams platform.

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation. Learner and Admin portals load quickly and are responsive. Excellent support and implementation experiences with quick turn around, and constant updates and improvements in the pipe line.

Limited assessment options when it comes to answer types. Reporting structure takes a bit to get used to. Setup takes quite a bit of time investment, but pays off with future proofing the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Absorb LMS

Value and robust functionality. Highly customizable. ADP simultaneous integration.
Bill
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Best training and onboarding

The main thing for me was the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She was patient and understanding of my crazy schedule. She hit all the key points that were important to me with a new program. Also, the ability for the employees to choose their own ongoing trainings was very important.

Cost is quite high in my opinion. I will not be using the entire program but have to pay for modules that I will not use.

Gio

Bewertet am 7.1.2017

Great for Small Organizations

I've used a variety of learning management systems (LMS) over the years including Blackboard, Moodle, scormLMS, Canvas, Success-Factors, custom LMSs, and Absorb LMS. All of these had their place. Some were geared toward academics and schools (Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas). Others were for huge enterprises (Success-Factors). While others were great to test your E-Learning modules on-line (scormLMS). So what do you do if you have a small organization with under a hundred employees and not enough server space or talent on hand to customize an open-sourced program like Moodle. If that's the case, you turn to the cloud. Software-as-a-service (SAAS) has now become a way of doing business for individuals and small organizations. You can save money and time on resources while reaping the benefits of frequent or constant updates to the software.

Absorb LMS is a purely cloud-based application. It's a SAAS that lets you customize the front pages of your LMS, the landing or welcome page perse while giving you a hybridized version of LMS Administrator controls. You see the secret behind every LMS is that somebody, either you as the administrator or someone else working behind the scenes with the SAAS has to upload your content (E-Learning modules, Job-Aids, Videos, Presentations, etc.). So with Absorb, you get a fairly well-featured LMS, but with the benefit of having someone else go through the pains of uploading your content. After having to do the full admin tasks behind the scenes of an LMS, I can say that having someone else do it is quite an appreciable service.

Overall, Absorb is a good LMS for small and large organizations that want to save money on resources and overhead. Your trainers can also function as the LMS "admins". My only complaint about Absorb is that it has decent reporting tools. After years of working as an LMS admin, it seems that reports are an after thought with most LMS developers. Yet, sooner or later someone up your chain of command will want to know the value of the LMS and that's where good reporting tools come in handy. I can gladly say that the folks at Absorb listened to customer requests for better reporting and they delivered.

1. Ease of use - it's in the cloud.
2. Simplified admin functions
3. Decent reporting tools.
4. Customized landing page.

1. Responses from Absorb can be slow.
2. Customer service isn't the best.
3. Can suffer from service outages.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Everett
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Absorb has been an easy to use platform for meeting our eLearning needs for our community.

It allows us to engage our community through eLearning by showing courses, webinars and lesson relevant to our field of work. It allows us to keep our learners engaged, connected and kept current with ideas and best practices. It allows us the opportunity to represent ourselves as experts in out field.

Creating and development course content in a straight-forward and simple manner. Enjoy making quick edits and updates to published courses. Ease of importing courses from various types of APIs. Support staff is very attentive and helpful with students and system issues. Administrator back end is very flexible and easy to use. Enjoy using the "impersonate" feature, which can identify problems quickly. Like that the framework of Absorb is still under development, which allows for new innovations, looking for ways to improve and stay relevant.

Reporting features still need a bit of development to allow for more control and options for what should be saved in the report export document. Giving more options for data being displayed by a student transcript. Some features of pulling data from the metrics can be a bit tricky.

Jason

Bewertet am 14.6.2012

Great LMS solution

Absorb is a solid LMS and a great solution compared to any alternative we examined from a cost/benefit perspective. Things that are cons are more than made up for by the pure breadth of functionality available for the price, and they're very very good at taking customer feedback and making improvements to their product. I'd be comfortable recommending them to any business looking to start up a new LMS or replace an aging in-house system.

Nice interface and excellent feature set - great coupon tool, course bundles, shopping cart functionality, multi-module courses, lesson plans, forced pre-requisites, monitoring and reporting (SCORM and AICC), scheduling tool, assessments and surveys, discussion boards, linking resources to courses, multi-tiered and customizeable user/admin management, certificates, waitlist management, and customizeable automated email notifications. Integrates with our web-based training platform (Adobe Connect), supports both self-paced and instructor-led courses, responsive to customer requests, able to go from zero to fully-functional LMS in a matter of days. Great value.

Can be a bit clunky and non-intuitive, difficult to set up and classes as individual objects (each course requires the set-up of a separate instance, even if you want a 1:1 ratio between setup and delivery), finance-based reporting (and reporting in general, actually) is just OK (but getting better), Flash interface that requires pop-ups is a recurring complaint, needs better user account flexibility (i.e. ability for users to manage their information, change their password, etc.) and security (everything is stored/visible in clear text).

Antwort von Absorb

Thanks for the review! As of 2013 Flash and popups are gone with the new HTML5 interface. We have also added additional security options as well as learner password management. We're looking forward to your continued feedback!

Beantwortet am 9.4.2013
Buddy
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Absorb LMS Review

Our experience with Absorb has been very positive.

Absorb was very easy to install and is easy to use. This product meets most of our needs and the product support has been top notch.

I do wish Absorb had an easy way to provide training content to the users who did not have accounts.

Cecilia
Cecilia
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 11.8.2015

Absorb is the perfect LMS!

Absorb is so powerful and easy to use. The company itself is great to work with. Their customer service staff is so nice and friendly, and the project manager and account manager I worked with helped me every step of the way. The interface is gorgeous and importing your learners is a snap. I love that Absorb has built-in quizzes that I can create in seconds. I also love that I was able to work with Absorb's designers to customize the branding for our company. Creating certification programs and badges was easy. You can upload or link to practically any type of media. Customized reports can quickly be generated. Grouping learners into categories to deploy specific training is also painless. You can create contest, polls and gamify the learning experience. Ultimately, Absorb is fast, easy, gorgeous and even if you're a staff of one or two (like me) you can easily manage hundreds of learners and dozens of online courses. I love Absorb!

Fantastic customer support
Easy to use design
Quick import of new learners
Easily upload any type of multimedia
Customizable interface for branding
Out of the box solution at a reasonable price point
No extra IT or web developer support required

It would be great to:
- Quickly switch between Admin and Learner to see a course
- Create a "test" user who can take courses over and over again just to test functionality without having to enroll, un-enroll and then re-enroll
- Show and disable the contest feature (without having customer support perform this function)

Jo
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I appreciate Absorb as a business partner

I appreciate the personal relationships we have at all levels within Absorb. Along with consistent communication and asking us what would make this product better.

Absorb has made it easy to use their tool for both our internal and external customers. The ease of use provides the learner with a positive user experience. With each new release, the tool becomes more and more of an asset.

Reporting functionality isn't as intuitive as the rest of the tool.

Santino
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Absorb LMS Review

Absorb LMS makes it easy to manage user information with data such as registered users, course evaluations and popular courses.

The flexibility of this platform is a plus with users able to customize it as they see fit.

Very good customer support.

There aren't many supported third party software options that are compatible with LMS Absorb, integrating more would make this platform even better.

Josette

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Customer Love Quote!

With Covid19, Absorb LMS has been invaluable! We were able to continue training our staff remotely while keeping them safe at home.

Introducing an LMS to PPT employees was seamless with Absorb. The platform is very intuitive for the first time user.

Integration to our business processes is an on-going project. We are always discovering new tools and ways to use Absorb to improve procedure and increase productivity.
The only add-on that would be helpful at this point is the ability to track competencies earned outside of the platform.

Bruno
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

The Absorb LMS is very flexible

Flexibility to adapt the solution to our specific needs and it's reliability. Our "rep" is very accessible and very helpful to bring solutions to our concerns.

the fact that we lost the file manager in the new admin interface and the search engine (not very efficient)

Jon
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Review of Absorb

My overall experience has been excellent. Absorb is there to answer all of my questions in a timely manner and assist me with setting up my courses in the way in which

The ease of use. From the administration side to the Learner Experience, the system is very user friendly and easy to follow. The creation side provides the agility to create course and materials for a variety of needs

Missing some way to capture attendance digitally. For instance, on Instructor Led Courses a user could access the course and mark their own attendance rather than having an administrator have to complete it manually for each class.

J L
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 4.11.2016

One of the better ones

All-in-all, I have enjoyed using Absorb. It has a pretty robust feature set and a very easy to use interface. When we run into bugs, Absorb sometimes takes quite a long time to resolve the issues. They will not give you an ETA for fixes either. It has some issues with playing video on iOS10 devices. I like how it handles most content and I really like how it modularizes courses.

Ease of use. Everything is easy to find and the options make sense.

When bugs are introduced, they don't always get fixed very quickly.

240 Bewertungen