Birdview Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Birdview

Birdview PSA bringt Teams durch erhöhte Transparenz und eine zentrale Informationsquelle für Projekte, Ressourcen und Finanzen zusammen. Birdview bietet Dienstleistungsunternehmen ein umfassendes Toolset für die Verwaltung und...

4,4

• Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

Easy Projects - Honest Review

Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Birdview

We chose Easy Projects for the structure it provided over spreadsheet style project management softwares

Bewertet am 31.5.2024

Great Project Managment tool

I quite like the ease-of-use when it comes to daily time tracking and project planning.

I really like the the ability to access specific projects and tasks from multiple areas within the site. Tracking labour and progress from tasks up to project milestones is very easy to do.

I wish I could save specific reporting functions.

Bárbara
Bárbara

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Great For Project Management

It is easy to use and easy to understand. it keeps the team organized an prevents us from going over budget

I wish there was more customization options. They have the standard ones but with AI, I hope there is more innovation.

Antwort von Logic Software

Barbara, thank you for your feedback! It would be great if you could provide more details about the required customization options to our support team, so we can find a suitable solution for you.

Beantwortet am 4.6.2024

Die besten Alternativen zu Birdview

Lindsay

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

Really Great Software

Overall, this tool is exactly what we need. I love that it integrates with our other softwares seamlessly.

Birdview is easy ti learn, and easy to collaborate on across teams. It is an integral part of our project management system.

We use Birdview primarily for Time Logs, and a change to UX recently made Time Logs harder to get to. That would be my main complaint.

Victoria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

Birdview is easy to use and intuitive!

I would recommend Birdview to anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

I use the time tracking feature and hourly reports on a daily basis for my team. This is critical for my daily workflow and Birdview makes this task easy and manageable.

I wish there was a more comprehensive onboarding tutorial for new users.

Antwort von Logic Software

Victoria, thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll work with our onboarding team to make sure that we share all of our onboarding resources more proactively. Meanwhile, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we'll be happy to send you some of the latest tutorials for the product.

Beantwortet am 4.6.2024
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Birdview is a useful tool for time tracking and reporting.

Ease of time tracking, ability to copy over tasks from week to week, different available views for reporting.

Sometimes tricky to navigate the user interface. I wish it was less redundant to add team members to a project each time.

Magnus
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Competent and simple

Simplicity. Moved from two separate systems designed for specific workflows, to something that only shows the basics by default, and easily allows access to the more detail oriented features via simple navigation.

Sometimes it's not entirely clear why a project is not visible to you as an end user. That's really on the project leader and administration's head though.

Antwort von Logic Software

Magnus, thank you for your feedback!

Beantwortet am 30.5.2024
Rachel
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Easy to Use

Birdview is easy to use and I like the structure it provides. It's very nice to be able to leave comments for other employees direclty within tasks and keep track of everything in one place without the need for external communication in many situations.

Navigating between different tasks and projects can sometimes be confusing. It takes time to customize and set up the view in the way that works best for you.

Antwort von Logic Software

Rachel, thank you for your feedback!
We'll keep working on improving our UI to make your experience better.

Beantwortet am 30.5.2024
COURTNEY
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Birdview Can Help Multiple Projects Needs

Overall, my experience with Birdview PSA is great because I use every day the ease of completing tasks is good.

What I like the most about Birdview PSA is the ease of closing and/or adding to tasks or projects.

Sometimes when I am unable to see a project, I have to get another admin to add me to it. I have super coordinator status.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

Good for Timesheets

It's simple as an end-user who's main focus is time tracking.

Not much negative to say, though it would be nice to see a feature to request access to projects in my company easier.

Marcy

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot

There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!

Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Simple Tasks, Useful Project Management Software

It facilitates collaboration and information sharing between workers engaged in various stages of product creation. Incredibly user-friendly, it allows you to effortlessly monitor how much time is spent on each activity across all projects. I like that data may be recorded automatically and that I can keep a record of my progress.

It's a fantastic medium for sharing information about ongoing projects and their respective stages of development. Time changes are easy to implement, and the status of each process may be viewed and updated as needed.

After a project has been authorized, I'd like to see whether there's any way to make minor changes to it. I'd like to revise the project's timetable and timeline in the event that my supervisor is unavailable to do so.

Jane
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Can't imagine work without it!

At my organization, we often work on multiple projects simultaneously. Birdview makes it very easy to track progress across projects, view tasks for the day/week across all projects in one place, and easily navigate between projects using filters.

I haven't gotten much use out of the task progress or financial tracking features, I hope to in the next 6 months. Would love to see a timer feature like Toggl Track for this.

Amelia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

I love this software

Birdview PSA helps us track task progress effectively.It enables efficient resource management across projects.The project planning process is effortless.Project templates streamline the project initiation process.I definitely would recommend it

The customer support team provided assistance whenever needed. The availability of extensive customizations allows us to tailor the tool to meet our organization's unique requirements.Collaboration is effortless, with easy task editing and assignment across teams and projects. The integration with MS Teams and Jira enhances our workflow and communication.The time tracking and estimation feature within projects is highly valuable.

It would be great to have integration with some add apps

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Jordan
Jordan
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface.
It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on-
Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function.
The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Raphael
Raphael
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Lisa
Lisa

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Michelle
Michelle
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Micah
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

Hai bu cuo

Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Antwort von Logic Software

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Beantwortet am 21.7.2016
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 24.4.2017

Easy Projects has been an easy and versatile project management tool for us

Easy Projects has been living up to its name for our administrators and users. It has a simple and versatile functionality that can fit just about any of our needs. Once we identified how the product would work best for us and customized it, we were very pleased with how well we moved forward. We improved our workflow with templates, we found creative uses for existing functionality to problem solve trouble areas, and the company continues to progress with new features and product improvements. The Easy Projects team has been crucial in helping us make this product fit our needs and they have always been available with thoughtful and creative solutions. We always appreciate their responsiveness and positivity.

An initial time investment and a lot of communication with Easy Projects was required in order to mold it into the right product for our team. But, it was well worth it!

Carmen
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Pretty Good

I like this because it makes it easy to keep track of the progress of projects. I recently discovered the timer and love it! Until then, I would write down my start and stop times. The timer has eliminated the need to do this. I feel there is much more to discover, with this software, than what we have used so far.

They keep moving things around. Early in 2018 you went to one place to access a particular project and later in 2018 they changed it to another place. I just a User but did not see the necessity of this move.

Kayla
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Great tool for busy teams

Product is easy to use after doing a couple projects and tasks. I love the ability to add your team members to the project as well as to see the time spent on the project. Our team takes on a lot and our client list is always growing, so Birdview helped us to bring structure to our busy and sometimes sporatic work environment.

I think a cool feature would be to have a way to have a recurring task. I have things I do weekly that time hours, and being able to track it would be great. I have a staff member that helped implement Birdview that is showing me some ways to do this later though!

Arik
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Ravi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Consultant (6 months to 1 year of use)

Good value for money and customer support compensates for frequent updates to the UI

Birdview has different ways to view the tasks . Rather than using My Assignments or Dashboard, it gives you options to view your workload the way it makes sense for you.

Very easy to set up a project. The auto-create feature , in particular, is very heavily used

Good value for the price.

Customer support is really good.

The activity center BOARD view is not so useful for Agile teams. Reassigning priorities at any column (ie, moving a task to the top of the column) changes the task order within the waterfall project!

Frequent updates might surprise you as you have to keep searching where they moved certain features

Antwort von Logic Software

Ravi, thank you for your feedback!
We'll keep working on improving the Kanban board and will also try to do a better job notifying our clients about upcoming product changes.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2024