Yahoo Mail Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Anwendung, die über Desktop-PCs und mobile Geräte genutzt werden kann. Die Lösung bietet verschiedene Tools zur Vereinfachung der E-Mail-Suche und zur Verbesserung der Posteingangsorganisat...

4,1

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

One of the best in managing emails

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Sandra
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Easy to send , receive, search, store, and retrieve emails

Yahoo Mail provides a well designed platform to send, receive, and manage emails. It has been in use for many years and has stood the test of time. They have reliable security measures in place to ensure to prevent unauthorized access to your Yahoo accounts. We typically use Yahoo emails for formal communications but we all have other accounts as well. However, I feel that Yahoo mail needs to keep improving the platform with customizable features and integrating other apps.

I use Yahoo Mail because they take email security seriously. They allow you to use passwords, 2 step verification, and still send alerts to recovery emails when there is a suspicious login attempt. They also offer generous storage for mails and files sent using Yahoo. I also like the search function because it makes it easy to file emails sent or received a while ago.

Yahoo is not widely accepted despite being reliable. So we still need a google account to access some services and various platforms that allow users to sign up with their Google account. Yahoo should probably partner with other service providers to introduce "sign-up with Yahoo" option on those platforms. Sometimes important emails find way into the spam folder and you might miss important communications.

Rachel
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

Yahoo mail is very fluid and easy to use

Yahoo mail can be accessed on just about any device. It's great and user friendly on computers, laptops, tablets, phones and even smart watches. You can be notified and respond within mere seconds. It also allows you to be logged in on multiple devices, for example the entire office could be logged into the same account and be able to respond to customers promptly.

The only con I would have is that it doesn't automatically log you out when you close the box. You have to go in and actually logout. So, just simply closing the box doesn't close you out of the email. You are still logged in once someone launches the browser.

Die besten Alternativen zu Yahoo Mail

Joseph
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Not as user friendly as Gmail

Organized formatting and ease of use. Some other clients allow for easy streamlining of website use.

Not as functional as Gmail. Gmail easier to use and link to other accounts.

Nilesh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

Yahoo Mail review

Overall experience with Yahoo has been great so far. Far better than my previous email provider.

I like Yahoo for the storage space that it provides, its low cost and its good spam filters.

If Yahoo could reduce the number of ads, that would be great.

Kristie
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Outdated but Functional

During the time Yahoo was popular, there was Myspace messenger and AIM messenger. This was when Apple products, Facebook, and Gmail was becoming popular and easy to use. It was time for technology to expand and have people more absorbed into new types of tech software. I used to log into my Yahoo account every day but now, I log into my Gmail account everyday. Yahoo will never be forgotten but it will take a while for it to become as mega popular as Gmail. Google products are now a trend and the company is known worldwide.

I used Yahoo when I was younger up until high school because Google was becoming the new trend at that time. I remember using Yahoo to send my first emails to my teachers and school-related assessments. It was free to use the service and the most fun I had was coming up with the usernames. I still have my Yahoo accounts but I have not been logged in for years now. If Yahoo could be like Google and update their services and products, it could make a comeback.

Yahoo became oldschool and outdated very quickly when Google was trending at the time. I was in high school when someone I knew created a free Gmail account for me. It was a lot of fun coming up with usernames but Google is more modern with an easier platform to use. From stories, I have heard that some messages on Yahoo don't get delivered. If Google were to receive a wrong email, it would let the user know that the message could not be sent. The service is free but the platform is outdated and it doesn't have a Google Drive function.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I made the switch from AOL because it was taking advantage of my dad's Internet service bill. Yahoo was free to use and the messenger was easier to use than AOL. AOL was known to be used by the upper middle class while my family could only use free products, which is where Yahoo came into play. Now, Google mail accounts are free for everybody and educational institutions use them too. Every student who is admitted into a university is provided with a free Gmail account. There is a university account for each student but it is through Gmail.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I chose Yahoo mail because it was free and it was during my studies in elementary school. It was a way for me to communicate with my classmates and my teacher. At the time, Google was not a trend so many of my friends and teachers were using Yahoo to communicate, but it became less popular when I hit high school. High school was when Facebook was trending and many went from emailing to messaging their Internet friends on Facebook. Facebook was a way for people to be less formal, connect, and upload photos to see what they were going through in their personal lives.
Henry
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Functional, but there are better alternatives

Yahoo Mail is the perfect choice for commercial correspondence, but we wouldn't recommend it as primary account for personal or business use.

Yahoo Mail offers an incredible amount of storage for email retention, which is why we use it for all of our commercials correspondence. So much storage, that is unnecessary to pay for more.

Spam. Yahoo Mail pushes spam on us more so than any and all other email services that we use. We are often required to unsubscribe from unsolicited mail, only to discover that two more have spawned. As such, the email our account retains, the longer the program takes to load on mobile devices. Lastly, Yahoo will often assert itself as the default search engine on our PC devices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Gmail provides countless tools to manage email correspondence, making it a great choice for our business. However, Gmail does not do well with commercial interest, as it tends to store marketing mail in various locations. For this we need Yahoo, where everything is limited to two automatic inbox folders.
mary
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Easy email management

I have been using Yahoo Mail for 6+ years now and I think that it is one of the best email sites/engine I have used. It is straight forward and resourceful. It is user friendly and straight forward. I like that it has tips for new features that are added. shows how-to-use easy steps

Yahoo has many features. I like that the Spam and Junk are separated from the main Inbox.

the dashboard can be more organized because you can't easily find the inbox with all the news and media posts

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2024

Yahoo Mail

Have been using it for over 25 years plus and being a heavy user even for business, it was been wonderful with no issues or outages

Yahoo Mail has been a proven product at the infancy of the email account systems on the internet and has sustationing usage over time with reliability.

As always the Ads but they do have an option to pay for Ad free

Jasmine
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

Yahoo

my overall experience with yahoo mail is still the same. I will continue to use Yahoo.

I love the features that the google mail have, I also like that I can search for things just as the same in google search bar as well. I like that I can Find anything in the search bar , like emails when i need to find them.

I havent had anything bad about my google, only this 1 time my email was hacked and it took months for me to prove who i was. that was the longest process

Georgiana
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Why chose Yahoo?

I solved my mail storage with Yahoo and improved my security with the different features Yahoo offers.

I love that Yahoo helps manage my emails. It separates my emails into different categories automatically. It separates junk email from unread and even more. The spam blocker, on the other hand, is very connected because it blocker unwanted emails from different sites and senders. When it comes to monitoring what I like best is that I can have my emails in my inbox for as long as I want. Then what I do not want or not using will then be deleted without having to do it every sing time. The search and filter section is very useful and comes in a handle when looking for an email that was sent. Let's talk about the filter session it made my life easy and has everything in order. I can filter all messages when it comes to orders and more. I can also search for one word and all the email that has that word will filter up. Wow, email training is amazing. This feature helps me to see if my customer or anyone to who I send a message opens my email and even if they click on my links. Archiving works hand in hand with search/filter. I can remove an email from my inbox using the archive and can find it quickly back using search. It's like hiding a message or basically keeping it safe instead of deleting it. I can log in to multiple devices and activate my notification. There is no need to go and check the app anymore. I love that I can just click on the notification and it takes me to the email.

I love everything about Yahoo. Yahoo is a part of my family.

Eric
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Yahoo email staples

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

Yahoo has always been great for my messaging and takes care of all my needs .

Can be a little slower when used with basic android.

Yahoo is superior

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo has been a trusted email provider for my whole experience with online messaging.
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Yahoo Mail Regular Usage Review

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

This software gets what it is supposed to get done flawlessly.

The last thing I like about this software is that it isn't connected like the other email services how I'd like it, the software is kind of segregated from every other platform.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Outlook was even more segregated from every other platform as well as hard to use and navigate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Because I thought I wasn't ready for the others at this time, I regret not choosing Gmail immediately
Melissa
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

Yahoo

Highly recommended to use, you wouldn't regret using this app.

I love using yahoo mail for all my email needs. Very easy to use and great storage space, no delays with your mail.

No issues, I've been using yahoo mail for 5 years and I prefer this app over any other. I love it!!!

Omar Elsayed
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

that is old, I close my account there

The most prominent new features of the application allow users to create more than one account on the application and open them at the same time, as people create multiple accounts for different purposes, as one of the accounts is for shopping, the other may be work, and the other maybe for personal use

The inability of the application to display files and documents "Word, Excel, PowerPoint", modify them and save them, or the ability to send them without saving,

Ajit
Ajit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Yahoo A Standard email service

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Yahoo Mail Makes Sorting Emails Easy

My overall experience with Yahoo Mail for the most part is positive. I love the features that Yahoo Mail has and Gmail does not. I still use both platforms but I really do enjoy the nice features that Yahoo Mail has to offer.

What I love most about Yahoo Mail is the fact that all of the documents and pictures that you've ever gotten in an email is all in one folder with the email attachment to it. I wish Gmail had this feature but this is really important to me because it's so much easier being able to find documents I need or I can search in the documents folder and find it right there instead of trying to think who sent that email with the documents.

Email Monitoring is one thing that Yahoo Mail needs to maybe work on a little, and I only say this because my email had actually gotten hacked and I was completely unaware of this until I go checking my email and I can't get into it. I had my phone number and back-up email on there which had gotten deleted by the hacker, but there definitely should be better security for instances like this.

Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Best of the best for email service

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Thien
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Used to be a good email solution

Its free tier has decent offerings. The interface on both the webmail and the app is clean and simple enough. Also, the feature of automatically managing free trials is a nice touch.

Not sure whether the Pro subscription is worth it, especially when nobody seems to have Yahoo Mail anymore. Spam filter also doesn’t seem to work that well compared to alternative email services. Also, the amount of news and daily updates is just too much, overwhelming the contents of the mailbox.

Shahryar
Shahryar
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Yahoo Mail..

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

JAM Yah Mail Review

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Yahoo y’a hoooo

Yahoo mail has a dynamic interface and is easy to use. As a small business I feel valider by the tool as I’m not overpriced

Sometimes deleted mails will resurface . . It’s spam blocker is a bit wonky and usually is hard to filter

Godwin
Godwin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Good mailing service but didn't evolve fast enough

Yahoo mail was the first email account I ever created for myself over 10 years ago and I've been using it ever since then. At the time, it was topnotch with no serious competition but somehow got left behind because it didn't evolve fast enough as the likes of gmail. Nevertheless, using yahoo mail is of sentimental value to me and I just wish it would evolve more rapidly with more amazing features.

What I like most about yahoo mail is that fact that I can create folders and redirect specific mails with keywords in there without having to move them myself.

I think the spam management algorithm of yahoo mail needs some upgrading because it often finds it difficult to differentiate spams from primary which makes a mess of the inbox. As well, some important mails often get dumped in the spam folder. And I wish yahoo remove ads from yahoo mail or at least reduce them, they can be very annoying. I'll like to see yahoo mail take more advantage of cloud storage like what gmail does with drive.

755 Bewertungen