eM Client Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eM Client

eM Client ist ein funktionsreicher E-Mail-Client für Windows und macOS. Über das E-Mail-Management hinaus bietet das System auch Funktionen für die Verwaltung von Kalendern, Aufgaben, Ereignissen, Kontakten und Notizen sowie...

4,1

Markus
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Gute und zuverlässige Software!

eM Client ist ein ausgezeichnetes Programm zum Senden und empfangen von E-Mails und deshalb absolut von mir zu Empfehlen!

Ich nutze eM Client schon länger und bin bis jetzt absolut zufrieden damit. Das Einrichten der Email Konten ist sehr einfach und klappte ohne Probleme. Auch beim Senden und Empfangen von Mails gibt es nichts zu meckern. Die Benutzeroberfläche der Software wirkt zudem aufgeräumt und übersichtlich. Leider gibt es jedoch bei der Kostenlosen Version erhebliche Einschränkungen beim Funktionsumfang. So lassen sich dort nur maximal Zwei Mail Konten einrichten. Wem das nicht reicht sollte unbedingt die Kostenpflichtige Version nutzen!

Der erheblich eingeschränkte Funktionsumfang in der Kostenlosen Version!

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Great email, calendar, contacts, and task manager.

It has completely replaced MS Outlook. I use it multiple times a day for all my email, calendar, contacts, and task management functions.

Synchronizes well with Google email and calendar. Easy to use layout with all of the features I want in a combination email, calendar, contacts manager. Pulls up email correspondence chain in separate view. I can customize views, categories, themes, etc.

Does not have a corresponding Android version. The contacts sync has sometimes resulted in duplicate entries. There is a duplicates tool to remove duplicates but it would be nice to have an easier to use merge contacts function added.

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

eM Client is one of my most important daily/hourly tools

I've been using it for years because no other email client works as well, at least for what I need. I don't want to have my email stored on the external servers, I want local copies (leaving them on the server as well for remote access) and that means a local client on my desktop computer. I combine it with MailWasherPro and together my email experience is painless.

Multiple accounts, easy auto-configuration of new accounts. Customizable aliases on accounts.

Confusion over how many inbox folders there are.

Die besten Alternativen zu eM Client

Jacob
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Email message size

I love the platform, but the inability to display emails with large attachments is a huge problem to our business. Customer support were rude and closed the support ticket to a paying customer without our consent and without resolving the issue, or doing everything they could to help. They washed their hands of it.

I love eM Client for how it displays messages, the UI and the ability it has to use multiple accounts on the Pro version.

There has been a LONG term issue of it not displaying emails with attachments in excess of 25MB. This means customers will send us emails with large attachments and we won't see them because eM Client won't display them, when other email platforms will. We checked our email server settings and the option "Do not limit message size" is selected at a Server level. Yet, Customer Support still persistently blamed our email servers and refused to offer any solutions. As has been mentioned by other users, email syncing can also be slow.

Antwort von eM Client

Hi Jacob, thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear our support has not been able to resolve or explain the issues more clearly (if it indeed could not be changed from our side) - can you please send us your ticket ID to [email protected] so we can check the support you received from our technicians and see if we can escalate it or provide some more tips on how to resolve it?

Beantwortet am 21.4.2023
Ricardo Sandy
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

The A Team of E-mail Client

I used to spend too much time logging into different e-mail providers just to check e-mail messages and communicate with colleagues and clients. Now I only need to open my eM Client software and see all e-mail accounts in one integrated dashboard. There is no more hassle and productivity has increased manyfold during my use of this software.

I like its superb functionality and flexibility. You can add accounts for the majority of e-mail providers, create contacts and tasks, subscribe to internet calendars, use Google Hangouts directly from within the software without having to logging into your Gmail account, assign labels to e-mail threads with different colors. The greatest advantage is that you can purchase a lifetime license at a bargain and receive all future updates for free.

It lacks official themes and seldom releases feature updates.

Zoho Mail

Warum eM Client gewählt wurde

I made the switch because I was looking for a more flexible and secure software at a great price.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eM Client

I chose eM Client over this alternative product because I liked the pricing scheme and all features and benefits that it might offer to users.
Simon

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

A modern email, calendar and contact manager

I have a very large mail database which can make it slow, however most things work very well.

Integration of the different features. GMail and Exchange integration.

Mail filtering is too simple. Need to be able to create complex rules, using different headers.
Calendar should alert conflicts when accepting an invitation or scheduling a new meeting.

• Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

eM Client Review by Bosworth

It is my sole email reading program on 2 computers.

It is comparatively easy to use and has more useful features than more basic programs.

Searching sometimes doesn't work, or at least seems problematical searching email content area. Email not containing search request yields emails not containing requested terms.

Antwort von eM Client

Thank you for the feedback! If you ever encounter search inconsistencies, please consider sending us details (what the searched term was, EML of the message that was found incorrectly or not found via right-click>Save as, and your search settings in the drop-down of the search tab) so we can look into it!
Contact either support or [email protected], we'll be happy to resolve any problems.

Beantwortet am 24.6.2022
Sandra
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Mid-Tier Email Client

I would describe my overall experience as mid-level. The support experience was above and beyond
I worry that the malfunctions I experienced were isolated incidents or due to some outside factor such as our computers or connection. I just didn't have the time to continue to try and address it -- I needed a solution yesterday. I would advise reading a number of reviews before making a decision.

- Affordable fair Price. Lifetime license.
- High Security. Updates.
- Practical. Implementation in a reasonable amount of time.
- Reduce time spent on email. Funnel all accounts and emails.
- Support experience went well.
- User forum.
- Updated look.

- Purchase needed -- features are comparable to free email clients.
- Malfunctions. Performance and reliability were inconsistent. Emails did not synchronize.
- Calendar and filter missing features..

Mailbird

Warum eM Client gewählt wurde

Outlook is not practical and causes time management to suffer.
Sergio
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

My preferred email client for desktop

I'm very happy with emclient. It's the only desktop platform I found that made me change from browser mail platform to desktop platform again.

It's the best email client I could find. It's clean, simple, easy to use, full of features included. Feels clean and smooth to use. I can use many email accounts in the same platform as if they were just one.

Nothing at all. I like all aspects of the browser, I can't tell of something I don't like by now. Maybe an option to send recurrent emails would be great, and even greater: an option to automate follow up emails until a reply is received.

Mailbird

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eM Client

Is most clean, smooth, fastest client in my opinion. Just needed functions are included, not garbage.
Patrick
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Nice Alternative email app

Importing my data from MS Outlook was so easy I didn't actually realize that it happened except for the prompts to let me know that it was trying. I like the layout of the program as it just make sense to me to have the emails list on the side and the reading or preview pane beside it.

The only thing I would add would be a way to delete emails by single click instead of the Right Click option. Otherwise, there is not much to dislike about this app.

Matt
Matt
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Terrible Latency/Lagging and Unusable & Unpredictable Signatures

I used this product for several years, and I have finally given up. It's just awful.

It's easy to setup. Other than that, there's nothing I like about it.

Locks up my computer ALL THE TIME when processing new e-mail in any of my half dozen or so accounts. I can't have an application that makes my computer unusable while it "thinks." It's just unbearable, and I have switched to MailBird, which is much faster and doesn't lag or freeze up my system.

I never could get the signatures and templating to work correctly. My signatures look awful, and I have a fairly robust graphic design skill set. I would set my signature to use a Calibri 12, and it would look like 18 while the template setting for composing e-mails was set to the same font and size, and the text looked tiny.

Hello,
We're very sorry to see that you experienced such problems in the application. If you ever decide to give us a second chance, feel free to contact our support at [email protected] and we'll do everything we can to help you.

eM Client Team

Beantwortet am 11.11.2020
beta
  • Branche: Animationssoftware

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

The best outlook alternative

I literary try dozen email clients, and em client is my favorit. It's have everything I need.Have modern and clean interface? yes | support ms exchange? yes | sync with google calender? yes | have a reminder tool? yes | one time payment? yes.Overall em client have a lot of features but yet still easy to use. I strongly you give em client a try, the have free version (with very limited features).

For their pro version, I have nothing to complain, but their free version basically unusable because only 2 email accounts allowed. Instead of offer free version with such limitation, I think they better offer a full free trial.

Antwort von eM Client

Hello beta, thank you for your review!
When you first install eM Client, it will run in a 30-day trial mode automatically, and during that time anyone can test all features for free :)
The 2-account limit is used only once a Free license is registered and activated - before any license is used, the trial will have all the features for any testing.

Beantwortet am 16.11.2022
Jonathan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Good solution for managing complex, integrated email communications

I have found eM Client to be the perfect solution for my needs. I am able to access my saved messages and folders without having to pull them from the cloud. This is huge. Also I find the email interface to be much more user friendly than any of the cloud-based services. Finally, on the original setup, I migrated from Thunderbird and the entire experience was incredibly smooth and easy. This was a big plus as I was getting started.

This software allows me to manage 3 or more email identities from a single platform. It allows me to organize my saved messages for easy retrieval and long-term record-keeping. It allows me to search and quickly find past messages.

When Windows reboots the system automatically following an update, if emClient is running, the software has been vulnerable to corruption, and the process of checking and rebuilding the database can be cumbersome. This problem has improved over time, but the program remains vulnerable to sudden shut-downs.

Ade
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Great software for email management

Simple to setup, intuitive and good feature set.

It doesn't appear to have a global search (all folders at once)

Antwort von eM Client

Hi Ade, thank you for your review!

Just to provide a tip - you can search in All folders, just click inside the Search tab in the top right corner, and next to the magnifying glass icon open the drop-down menu - here you can set which folders to search in (Current folder, Current with subfolders, All folders or custom folder selection) and other details, like which part of the message to search in (Senders, Subject, Body, Attachments...).

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support or [email protected]

Beantwortet am 1.2.2023
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Good software, strange licensing

Poor. Software is decent, but slow support and difficult point of purchase licensing make it not worth the hassle. We have 50 potential users but won't be working with eMClient.

It is an email client, pretty straightforward. Good clean interface, good connectivity between o365 and Google apps accounts.

I demo'd the software personally to see how it worked for organizational consideration. So I bought a license for my computer. After a while I wanted to put it on my laptop too to stay consistent (majority of time is at desktop, some meetings and travel with laptop). However, I discovered the software is machine licensed, not user licensed, so need to buy separate licenses. No ideal but not a big deal, I went through their website and there was mention of volume discounts.

I reached out to support, which is very weak. Some language barriers which is okay, I can work with that. However, an attempt to purchase extra licenses took close to two weeks for a reply (weeks, not days).

The response was even more baffling. If you buy two licenses 'at the same time' there is a deep discount. But if you buy one, then another the next day (for the same user, or even group of users) there is no discount. We have no problem paying full price for user licensing (desktop and laptop), or no problem with a volume system for users adding multiple machines. Why would you offer deep discounts, and then take that away when an organization wants to buy your software? Either have discounts or don't, but that's a strange carrot to wave and then pull back. Then there is the issue of waiting weeks for confusing answers that need clarification.

Ted
  • Branche: Immobilien

Former Outlook User

It fulfills my daily email needs for my business and personal correspondence. I have 4 regularly used email addresses through which I correspond.

It was mostly familiar in design to what I previously used. I was used to a email client that allowed me to have a large, nested, easily accessible filing system for correspondence.

I get error messages at times regarding my movement of filed correspondence within the application. I don't know how to correct the problem. Thus, I receive repeated error messages.
Also, when replacing my old tablet computer with a new one, the process for getting the "PRO" version on my new machine was not as clearly defined as I would have liked. I succeeded with Stepan Busek's help.

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your review. Did you contact our support regarding the connection problems? Our tech staff answers to every email/ticket they get so if you write to us at [email protected] we can help you to resolve the problem.

Or you can contact me directly.
George

Beantwortet am 6.9.2019
Ben
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Easy-to-use alternative to Thunderbird with a much better user interface

Overall I have enjoyed my experience with eM Client much more than that with Outlook (obviously) and Thunderbird. I haven't had to recover an automatic backup but it's assuring to know I'll always have a backup ready when my computer inevitably dies.

The simple and clean UI helps me focus on priority emails while staying organized and efficient. The Conversations feature really helps to keep interactions simple and straightforward. The amount of options available is very refreshing, especially for someone as detail-oriented as I am.

When emails are displayed by conversation, any email with the same subject gets lumped in making it appear as if those emails are part of the same interaction. This can get complicated fast when a colleague includes you in multiple emails to different people with the same subject line. However, once you get used to it, it's easy to ignore.

Rebeca

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

Tried to get support and was ignored

The software itself is good until you have a problem with it and need support. It's functional and easy to set up.

The customer support is non existent. They are in another time zone which totally clashes with American time zones, so they expect you to be on your computer at 5 in the morning to get help. When I complained about it, they ignored me completely and now my tickets will go unanswered.

Antwort von eM Client

Hello Rebeca, so far our support is located in Europe only, but we are trying hard to help every our customer from opposite time zones, even during our night hours, and even if they need remote assistance. Another remote assistance session with you is planned for today, 9 AM your time, so I believe this time everything will be all right.

Thank you, Peter.

Beantwortet am 27.4.2018
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Apart from support, good product

A bunch of stooges, in my opinion. Good product but silliness in the support.

Great methods and ease of use in organizing emails in folders

Support is close to non-existent. Good luck trying to phone or chat with them directly. Everything has to be my email and takes days.

Antwort von eM Client

Thank you for your review, we're sorry that you were not satisfied with our support.
Telephone support is indeed not available, but our technicians can be reached via an online center so we can help even when you cannot use your email - https://support.emclient.com/
You can also request remote support via TeamViewer when needed.

Beantwortet am 17.1.2023
Marco
  • Branche: Fotografie

Already proven

emClient is fast and much more important robust. It's already proven over several years in daily business. R&D takes into account ideas of users for further development

I would like to have a chance to configure the design of the displayed address in card view.

• Branche: Design

Long Time User

It's been so many years of use that I can't remember when I first started using eM Client. The experience has consistently improved. Having a clean user interface is important.

Straight forward presentation of inboxes and emails. No fooling around. I particularly like the option of downloading pictures and control of email tracking.

Nothing, everything I use works. Perhaps if I was a power user I could add something to say.

Andy
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Fantastic Product

eM Client has been a great help to our school. it is very economical and easy to use.

eM Client works great. The updates continue to make it better. It has an integrated email client and calendar that help keep me organized. It works great with gmail.

Emails off the server still show up as unread even if they have been read and deleted from another application.

Tyler
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

eM Client

It's a decent email software but needs work. I'd shop around if I had to choose another one.

The software is somewhat customizable which is nice.

The software takes a while to load sometimes. It crashes often. Support and support forums need work.

Antwort von eM Client

Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to see that you struggle with eM Client. Could you contact me directly at [email protected] and send me your latest crash reports? We'll look into it and will surely find a solution for you.

Beantwortet am 20.11.2019
Werner
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

My eM Client experience

Now that I have managed to use it properly after the latest update I start appreciating some of the new features.

It used to be easier in the beginning which is many years ago, as I get older I kind of resist change since it often ends up with problems (not just talking about your product)

Took me some time to figure out the latest changes when eM Client became colorful.

Richard
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

eM Client provides ease of use and multiple features.

An easy to use email client for seniors.

The biggest thing I liked is it easily migrated Windows Live Mail. I am an IT consultant that was looking for a replacement for Windows Live Mail. eM Client's interface is fairly simple but powerful. Couple that with most of my clients qualify to use it for free and you have a great Windows Live Mail replacement.

Sometimes the free license seems to "get lost" and has to be entered again. Without even the free license, the software will not communicate with email servers. Another glitch seems to be that recently one of the rep of eM Client sent out emails to many of my customers claiming they were not using the software for personal use. At first, I assumed it was a scam but it was legitimate. All of the customers that use this software are retired and are not using it for commercial purposes. I do not know if this is an attempt to have them pay for it even though they are abiding by the terms of the free use.

176 Bewertungen