Über ClinicSource

ClinicSource is a cloud-based practice management solution that helps in scheduling and documenting the therapy appointments of the patients. ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management’s scheduler includes billing and electronic...

Alle Bewertungen zu ClinicSource Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
55 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu ClinicSource durchsuchen

55 von 55 Bewertungen
Danieal J.

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

Great Software for Private Medical Practices

ClinicSource offers organization to any medical practice. It provides video and documented tutorials to make training easier for new employees.

ClinicSource is great for maintaining patients' personal info, medical records, insurance, billing, and payment information. ClinicSource gives you the ability to create accounts for the doctor and administrator. The administrator is able to schedule appointments, alerts, and notes according to the doctor needs. You can link Clinicsource to an email or phone to obtain alerts.

Unable to obtain deleted patient information through customer service. Therefore, click "SAVE" in each thread to ensure information is saved.

Chanel J.

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Great product!

Overall experience is outstanding-- not because of the product, but because of the customer services. Responses to questions are always quick, and they are well explained. Most recently I interacted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]... he was fantastic. His responses were easy to understand, and he was very personable. A good product is important, but customer service wins clients!

The product is easy to use... if a mistake is made, it seems easy to correct-- not permanent.

Integration was easy. If anything could be changed, it would be cool to offer some sort of teletherapy platform within Clinic Source. The platform would offer games and programs that families and therapists could log in to, and have teletherapy sessions with all e-materials loaded into CS.

He S.

Bewertet am 8.10.2017

Looked awesome initially, but does not fulfill promises

I was able to start my company with this software. I was able to use an integrated schedule, documentation, and billing software. The cost is reasonable.

Graphics are appealing. The technical support person is very kind and helpful. The cost is reasonable. I am a one-therapist company and for the most part, most of the system works.

(1) One has to place a "support ticket" to get any help. The initial person on the phone who takes your call is unprofessional and robotic and states that you "first" have to place a "support ticket". Then, the support ticket will be closed if a certain amount of time passes--even of your problem was unresolved. For example, I placed a "support ticket" on a Friday, and by Monday I was notified by that it was "canceled" due to "customer did not respond in a timely manner". So due to the fact that I placed the ticket on Friday, and I didn't respond to the 'automated message' in 1 day's time, (Saturday--when I was not working) my ticket was cancelled and I had to start the process over again. Once you are able to schedule "a help session", Steven, the tech, is wonderful. He is very kind and helpful. However, it is very frustrating go through all the "hoops" prior to getting help. (2) The company has not held on to the promise (when I signed on in September 2016) that there would be a "patient portal" or means to have clients register for service at home by October of 2016. They still haven't added this. It is now October 2017. (3) Additionally, the company does not know how to explain/correct Medicare billing. A tech (not Steven) did not /could not understand how to help me with G-code entries. Lastly, we can not use Clinic Source to bill Medicare Clients. Medicare rejects all. We have to bill using a different system.

Sandra G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

New ClinicSource user

As stated, we are new and in the trial phase, but so far, so good.

We are new to ClinicSource, but so far things are going well. Everyone has been very helpful and willing to help answer questions or help with problems. We are still in the trial phase and hope to go live soon.

We wish that there was eligibility checking capabilities, but we understand that is coming in the future. And for that data migration it would have been nice if the insurance information had loaded.

Beth T.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Worth the price

ClinicSource saves us time, which equates to saving us money. Things are streamlined in ClinicSource and accepting new patients is a breeze with the patient portal, and with the ability to store documents the clients provide, everything we need for our clients is in one place. Billing through the clearinghouse is efficient as is their support.

I like the patient portal feature. I also like the ease of billing through the clearinghouse and the therapist dashboard. ClinicSource is an easy way for me to manage the scheduling, staff, billing and documentation of our small, but growing practice. I feel ClinicSource can "grow" with our company.

The price is a little higher than other software programs, and the price has definitely gone up since I started using this software years ago. However, ClinicSource offers more and offers better features than other software programs.

Sean H.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Great software, excellent training/support staff

I'm using this software primarily for billing functions. The production of the CMS-1500 form generated by the software is intuitive, simple, and efficient.

Some of the functions/processes for using the software were less than intuitive; without help from training/support staff, using the software would have been difficult.

Julie A.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Gets the Job Done but can be highly irritating!

Overall, ClinicSource is a fairly easy yet somewhat archaic system. I primarily use the system for compiling pediatric evaluation reports and creating care plans, so I can not really comment on the functionality of day to day use, such as documenting daily notes. Also, if you are a night owl and tend to do work late at night, BEWARE of the nightly system LOG OFF!

ClinicSource is relatively easy to use once you play around with it for awhile to test out its functions. I like the ease of typing up an evaluation report; once you have your template set up (which can be a bit tricky to muddle through) it is relatively easy to click through the evaluation using helpful drop downs and checkboxes. You can also design multiple templates to use for different types of patients. There is a pretty good amount of pediatric-relevant terminology, embedded score reporting for many pediatric assessments, and the pre-loaded goals are pretty helpful.

The user interface is somewhat old and clunky. It kind of feels like you are using an outdated program that was created in the early 2000s. The single most annoying about this EMR program is that there seems to be nightly outage (most likely due to system maintenance) but I have never seen any kind of warning message about it. In fact it doesn't even show you a pop up message after it has logged you out with no warning whatsoever! Luckily, the system auto-saves every 2 minutes, but sometimes within that 2 minute period, I have typed a good amount of information, especially if I am in the zone!! And guess what? All of that information is basically lost when the system logs you off...poof! gone! After a fruitless search of their website, I emailed the ClinicSource Help Desk, to inquire about the specifics of this nightly log off. I still have not received a response to this question, which is highly annoying.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

medical looking EMR

The layout for each client is easy to understand. The DOS fall under the Eval and POC, and the goals are automatically populated into each note. The breakdown for the note is splint into a SOAP note format to ensure covering all areas of documenation.

The visual aspect is very "medical model," however it is not a big issue for me. Other therapists have commented on the general viewing screen.

Bonnie V.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

EHR after 6 months

Select multiple notes to save and print
Notes are easy to write with repeat feature
Reports have checklists in subsections

No support on setting up automatic posting of paid claims
Inability to provide space for adequate signature on reports
All tests are not supported in reports
Some sections are not available in reports
Does not use logo on client reports

Audra A.

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Michael C.

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

A Matter of Communication/Integrated TherapyWorks

Overall I feel Clinic Source has met my needs for an EMR. As is likely the case with any, there are things that don't fit they way I would do it if I built the system myself but can be managed ok. They have been pretty responsive to changing things when we contact tech support. I was concerned when we had the Medicare G-code changes coming and no one there seemed to be at all aware and I had to spend time on the phone for a couple hours explaining and sending information to get the G-codes in the system. In addition, I am feeling the same way about a recent ASHA webinar in which we talked about Exception I and Exception II codes that I realized are not indicated in the system at this time. While I understand this is ultimately our responsibility, I feel we are paying a sufficient amount monthly that we can expect the EMR company to be looking into the existing and upcoming changes in our coding that necessitates updates to the system.

It does flow pretty well between records. It is comforting to know everything is backed up, so will not be lost if my computer were to crash. I feel tech support is quick to respond and typically has always come up with a viable solution whenever we pose an issue.

Most recently we were not pleased with the almost doubling of the monthly cost. I understand there has to be adjustments, but this seemed like quite a big jump and almost resulted in us changing companies (In the end too much work and too much to lose in the process made us decide to change). As I work with adults/adolescents, I would like a table for the Functional Assessment of Verbal Reasoning and Executive Strategies (FAVRES) adult and student versions in the evaluation portion because currently I end up making my own table and attaching it. I have asked before, but was told these changes are usually not made until several people ask for it. I also would prefer some type of combined summary report and updated POC, as it is time-consuming to do both. I like the idea of the summary in which you then see the progress for each goal, but would like to have a way to have that within the updated POC, as usually, that is the only thing different in the summary and update POC. We have a biller whom we want to continue to use and thus have no need for the billing portion, so it would be nice to have an option to pay without that portion.

Nataile J.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

Perfect for a Started EMR

We have been using CS for about 3 or 4 years now and it has served us well. Until recently, we had no concerns, however, our pricing was increased without notice which left us feeling concerned. We enjoy the calendar feature (pushes to Google Calendar) as well as the ability to use some simple templates with check boxes and narrative capability as well as the ability to upload various documents. We understand price increases however we aren't seeing any new features which might make us want to consider an increase.

- relatively inexpensive
- relatively easy to learn
- good for small businesses
- unlimited storage for documents
- billing capability (we don't currently use this feature but we could)

- poor training manual
- limited customer support
- no notice regarding price increases
- interface and organization is somewhat disorganized - not as intuitive as other EMRs

Tatiana P.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Easy Therapy SOAP notes

Very easy to use and organize! Working on schedule changes is easy and making them reoccurring even better. It allows me to record the patients status of the day too (cancelled, no show, etc.)

I loved that it allows me to check my patient in and view their goals while participating in the therapy. It makes it easy for me to write notes and check off the goals I worked on while treating the patient. It allows you to save and then work on perfecting SOAP notes whenever you can. At the end of day I can go over who I saw and make sure all my notes are done for the day. Clinic source does a great job of organizing notes and showing me what was done in the last session.

It doesn’t allow me to copy and paste same goals during evaluations or average out scores.

Aileen C.

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

ATP Review

We started with Clinicsource when the company was a lot smaller. It is easy to use and therapist driven.

I would have liked for CS to more quickly have added a teletherapy option that is already included in pricing. Pricing per user and separating features such as memory, billing, appt confirmations, etc drive up pricing which is the biggest issue I have with the use of this program. If prices continue to go up, I may need to look into other EMR options that are much more reasonable in price.

Wen W.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

clinicsource review for a speech language therapist's perspective. Pros and cons listed.

make the therapy sessions easier in general

easy access: I can have easy access to clinicsource at the clinic anywhere and time;
data sharing: it allows me to read the previous notes and POC and the progress easier, it also allows me to track the next re-eval time;
progress tracking: it allows me to check patients' progress made.

cyber security: when I came back from the my vacation trip, I was informed that my company's clinicsource security was breached and we had to pay money to get the data back. After that , we started to pay more attention to the log in/log off checking etc;
formatting: difficulty to change format, sometimes difficulty to paste tables to the impression section of the eval template;
diagnosis code: difficulty to make changes to the diagnosis code once the eval template is inserted.

Maura C.

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Customer Service Rocks

I find managing the variety of income streams (payments from insurance companies and from individuals, copays, cash pay) to resolve efficiently in the system. All of the documentation looks refined and professional.

The software is easy to navigate and comprehensive. I am a therapist who needs to be able to document comprehensively and with speed, and the clinic source software makes that possible. Learning the billing and accounting management part of the system was facilitated by excellent customer service with knowledgeable support staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has patiently walked me through the billing and accounts system step by step and in a short time, I have developed confident competence in this area which was previously unknown to me.

I was intimidated about the accounts and billing portion of my practice, and initially I did not like this part of the system. With the help of customer service, I have learned how to manage billing and payments and no longer feel that way.

Wendy W.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

ClinicSource, Of Course !

The program is working well for us. It is meeting our needs and the needs for our clients.

The ease in which to add new and maintain clients, evaluations, daily plans and daily notes. The versatility to move the schedule around when needed. Because this is an internet based system, it makes billing easier and saves on time and is less paper intensive. It saves trees.

We developed our own written "guide" to transition our therapists from our old billing system to ClinicSource even though the company provides guidance, help and assistance. As with any new program it took a few tries to get all transitioned smoothly.

Marilyn H.
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Pros/Cons

Has some glitches over the few years our school has been using it, but, it helps that Customer Service is fairly quick to respond to issues via email.

Simpleness of program - fairly easy to use once you know your way around program

Simpleness of program - specifically the actual billing process of making treatments into invoices and the date switching back and forth between 2 links is not seamless. It's easy enough, just doesn't flow smoothly in work process

Robyn R.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Clinic Source Question

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful is resolving our issues and questions.

Easy to add clients, additional therapists and overall use is intuitive.

Until our latest interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it has been very difficult to reach technical support.

Also we have multiple facilities. It would be helpful to be able to post manual payments across other facilities rather than split payments.

Jordan P.

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Excellent Management Communication Platform!

ClinicSource provided us with an amazing alternative to our previously hectic office environment. Before starting with ClinicSource we had one too many scheduling mix ups to the point that we could not risk any further incidents. With ClinicSource we have been able to make the needed changes and are now excelling in our organization's mission for our clients!

There was a bit of a delay for our staff to get accustomed to having everything so organized in one location. Previously stringing together various platforms created a lapse in a single interface. However, once they spent more time and grew more comfortable things really started taking off!

Kent H.

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

January 2020 Downgrade

Almost zero features added in the last 5 years. We have been asking to edit the summary window for years and all we ever hear is the empty promise 'we're excited about the new features we are working on.'

- Integration of medical billing and documentation
- Alphabetizes the patient's names
- It's actually pretty user-friendly
- It's a good place to start for a small company but after you get over 10 people you'll probably outgrow it.

- The software has been unresponsive since the Jan 2020 security update
- Service response is 5 seconds per click
- ClinicSource servers don't seem to be able to handle its own software
- Phone tech tells you one thing while you get an email 3 days later telling you another
- Unable to edit the summary window
- Unable to organize patient documentation in folders
- Cannot add a second guardian to the patient profile
- Cannot add additional contact numbers in the patient profile
- Cannot export CSV files to change to a better EMR
- Incomplete 'how to' guide

Riva B.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

A little complicated, but so far so good!!!

I just had a training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was patient and knows the product well. He was very polite and spoke very clearly and made sure I understood the next steps.

It covers both types of careers I have. The billing is automatic once set up. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Hopefully will be easy to use when finished setup.

Written pretty small and not particularly user-friendly visual, but maybe this will change later. Also, you are limited with the assistance you can receive without paying, and I may need a lot.

Katie A.

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

ClinicSource review

I like how most of what we need is integrated into one platform. Also, ClinicSource has exceptional customer service and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone above and beyond multiple times to remedy a situation (usually an error we made!) or provide further training. Thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

The price of the additional fax service is way too expensive, but it would be nice to add it if cost efficient. It would be helpful if there was another way to add attachments to a patient's account. As of right now, you can only attach documents to the evaluation.

Pam H.

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

clinicsource

Ease to see documentation, to securely email documentation, various ways to see documentation IE schedule can be looked at weekly, daily or monthly, notes can be viewed on several different screens.

Because there is some much information that can be put into clinicsource - sometimes we buffer when moving between functions.

Ashley W.

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Easy patient scheduling and records

Keeps track of each patients records and what days they recieved services and whether the insurance paid out for those services. It is also great for scheduling and makes it easy to write reports amd diagnoses during evaluations.

It takes time to understand how each feature works. Also customer service didnt seem to help much when it came to figuring out how to input the payouts from the patients insurance.

55 Bewertungen