Limble CMMS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Limble CMMS

Eine nutzerfreundliche Mobile-First-Softwarelösung für die Wartung. Laut Anbieter reduzieren durchschnittliche Nutzer ihre Ausfallzeiten um 32 %, steigern ihre Produktivität um 26 %, senken ihre Ausgaben für Teile um 23 % und...

4,7
4,7
4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Limble CMMS durchsuchen

492 von 492 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

Great system for manufacturing

-Ability to associate assets with PM's and parts
-Ability to input a work order without an account and associate all of the work orders that were put in with an email
-Easily send a work order to a vendor

Nothing in particular, it was very easy to implement and setup is even easier if you make a template and copy it.

MaintainX, eMaint CMMS und Fiix
nathan

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Easy to use system for mintenance and asset tracking

It seemed overwhelming at first, but once you understand how it is organized it is quite easy. Easy to find, locate, track items and make PM schedules. I am glad we chose Limble. Limble is lacking in its label printing capabilities.

Easy to organize
good search filters for finding what I am looking for

Limble needs more label and printing options.
I wish limble had a "calibration module" - where you could track and print calibration due dates that are set up with special label format for printing directly from limble. ISO 900, 13485 and others would greatly benefit from this and it would set limble apart from your competitors.

Ryan
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Maintenance requests

There are a few quirks that the main system needed to work out, but that's with any system you deal with.

Easy to use for our customers. Our complex is quite big with multiple locations and this program has made it way easier to submit and keep in touch our progress with our customers.

The initial set up was a little confusing. Our success manager was a rock star and was very helpful along the way. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with,

Die besten Alternativen zu Limble CMMS

Aniruddha
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Limble CMMS

My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

MaintainX und Fiix

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

To have a more automated approach rather than a manual process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

For better Maintenance functionality and Asset Management process.
Omar

Bewertet am 26.4.2024

Streamlined Maintenance Made Simple

My experience with Limble CMMS has been exceptional. From my initial discussions with the insightful sales team, Micah and Landon, to the ongoing support from our dedicated account specialist, [sensitive content hidden], every interaction has been pleasant and productive. [sensitive content hidden] deserves special commendation for her efforts in expediting our integration; she made the process smooth, and we were up and running within a mere two weeks. Limble has greatly improved our maintenance operations, and the outstanding customer service has made the experience even more rewarding.

Limble CMMS has truly simplified our maintenance processes while offering a comprehensive array of features. What I appreciate most is its remarkable ease of use – it's packed with functionality yet incredibly intuitive. Our team seamlessly transitioned to using it, thanks to its user-friendly interface. Plus, the live support is a game-changer; having quick assistance available 24/5 has been invaluable.

While Limble CMMS is fantastic overall, there's one gripe I have: some of the features we find essential are only available in the enterprise package. It would have been more convenient if certain features that seem quite simple were accessible in the professional package.

MaintainX und eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

We chose Limble CMMS over other options due to its competitive pricing and user-friendly interface. The intuitive UI promised quick adoption by our staff, making it the ideal solution for our needs.

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

Great All-Around Tool

Great product - by far the best out of all the other options that I looked through before choosing it.

Very easy to use and set up. Our maintenance team has had zero complaints about the interface, and the office and shop employees have enjoyed having a nice new tool to capture work requests.

There are very few cons, but one improvement I would like to see is the full ability to edit any and all text on the work request template. There are some question headers that I would prefer to be able to change the wording on slightly.

MaintainX, Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The price range for only needing a few employees to be able to make changes to orders was the lowest with Limble. Limble also seemed to have the best cross-platform integration - easy to use desktop site and a seamless app experience.
Harry
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

Limble review

Very good experience so far, still learning about it.

easy of use. I used to have to enter the orders into an access data base.
now Limble does it for me. Customer support has also been really good.

just the time to make sure all the machines and information.

Lia
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Limble Review

My maintenance workers are able to use this site without difficulty. The platform is straight forward so they don't have room for error

The amount charged per user adds up a lot.

Emily
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 26.4.2024

Great so far

So far my experience with Limble is very positive! I have spent one meeting per week with their onboarding team learning the software and ensuring that all of our assets are added. They are really good at following up with you to ensure you are on track and set you up for success!

Limble is really easy to use compared to other products i've tested out. Their support and onboarding team are also very present and helpful.

I am honestly not sure of anything so far that I do not like about Limble.

Jason
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

Easy To Use!

Overall a great experience. From sales to implementation coaching, very helpful people trying to help with implementation and questions.

I liked that it is really easy to navigate. If it isn't easy then most people will struggle to implement it.

The only con that comes to mind is that we have pretty big asset list so converting systems just becomes time consuming. The spread sheet template Limble offers does help.

Ryan
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

eMaint CMMS, Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Kolbi
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

eMaint CMMS und AppSheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Shiloh

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

eMaint CMMS

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Ideagen Quality Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Beantwortet am 23.1.2022
Andy

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Great CMMS Software

After decision was made to go with Limble it was just very good from the beginning. Customer Service and Account Success Manger supported from day one, great job there. In general, Limble is very easy to use and very customizable in almost all features. The mobile use is awesome. We love that we are able to add pictures of the problems, which turned out to be a big timesaver, because technicians can go prepared to the broken asset with ideas in their head and if needed already with the right spare part. Great tool and our people love it.

- Easy to use
- many features are customizable
- Integration Support
- mobile use and picture function is great
- QR code scanning works great as well
- Bulk export and import is a huge help for any updates or integration from a previous software
- Reports and dashboards are very flexible and easy to set up

- if some features are not available and suggestion were submitted, their no traceability on any request to Limble, neither you will know if it will be implemented or not.
- PO forms could be more flexible/customizable.

eMaint CMMS

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Looked for a software which is easier to use

Zuvor genutzte Software

MaintiMizer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Customizable, ease of use, price and Limble Team Knowledge.
Kay
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Never Drop the Ball

From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

MaintainX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

After much comparison between my options, the customer service and reviews are what won us over.

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

The Easy CMMS

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Maintenance Connection

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Price was a big reason, it was difficult to convince the higher ups of the importance of CMMS when they hadn't used it before. Reviews of this software consistently said that support listened and made changes to improve the software when there was an issue. We haven't had to test this, so I would say they did listen and improve the software to get it to this state.
Renae
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Best Work Order System!

My overall experience has been phenomenal!

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

MaintainX

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

iWorQ was unable to meet the needs of the company and their customer service was terrible.

User friendly & Outstanding Staff & Service
Kenneth
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

couldn't be happier.

our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Jeff

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Limble CMMS software integration

The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Amanda
  • Branche: Molkerei

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Limble experience & training has been a breeze

My overall experience with Limble had been nothing but topnotch. We know we can always reach out if we have any questions and it wont take long for a response with the answers. We are always able to jump on a zoom call as well if we need help within the program.

Our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but amazing through the process of us setting up our limble account. This program was easy to learn, and with the help of Limble we were able to easily set everything up and get the information from our old system easily put into our Limble program.

It took some tweaking within the program for us to exactly or close to what we needed so it ran like our old program, but there was always someone there who was able to answer questions when needed and get us the correct instructions on how to so what we were looking to do.

Micah
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Hi Micah!

Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now.

Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you!

Yours,

Erin at Limble

Beantwortet am 23.1.2022
Robyn
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Maintenance Tracking, Easy Setup, Simple to Use

In the past, we had problems with some of our technology-challenged staff not using a program because it was too difficult. We haven't had this problem with Limble.
I feel we are much more organized on our service calls. Billing customers is more streamlined. Customers love receiving pictures of the completed work.

The training was spot on—not too much at one time. (Thanks, [sensitive content hidden] !) The setup for exporting the customer list from QuickBooks and uploading it into Limble was easy. I can't wait to use it for our vehicle and equipment maintenance.

I can't think of anything off-hand. I will update my review after a year. We are in our 6th month of daily use at this time.

Lisa
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Best Maintenance Software on the Market!!!

Our Customer Success Manager walked us through everything step-by-step. This made the implementation extremely easy. She was always available to answer questions and add meetings when needed. If she didn't have the answer, she got us to the right people. Her knowledge during setup made my job easy. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.

Ease of use. The customer service and setup was incredible!!!

We have found some navigation that could be improved but the Limble Team is very responsive to our requests.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for.
File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos.
Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too.
There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

ruby
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

Life with Limble.

Our experience with LImble has been great. The ease of the integration of LImble into our world.It's very user friendly and not overly complicated.It has decreased downtime and increased productivity.And to actually know in real-time inventory levels, asset needs etc. is invaluable.

Everything...Mobile featureReal time ReportingData collectionInventory features

I honestly can't think of any.We're and me area really happy with Limble

492 Bewertungen