ShipStation Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ShipStation

ShipStation ist eine Multi-Carrier- und Multi-Channel-Versandlösung, mit der der Versand und die Auftragsabwicklung für Online-Händler vereinfacht werden. Funktionen wie Batch-Versand, Preisnachlässe für den Versand, Bestands-...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu ShipStation durchsuchen

893 von 893 Bewertungen
David K
David K

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort.

I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Lena
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

Jordan
Jordan

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Put your money and time somewhere else!

I would stay away from them completely unless they hire new staff and rebuild their software and their customer support team. They are unresponsive, lack knowledge, and always point their finger at someone else as the root cause of the issue, even when it ultimately comes down to their poorly written software.

When we implemented it, it was a big step up from ShippingEasy in terms of feature set and ease of use.

Their software is not updated in a timely manner, so when Shopify makes an update , ShipStation no longer works and you are sitting waiting for 6+ months for them to actually fix it so that you can get orders out without the fear that things are not going to work.

Die besten Alternativen zu ShipStation

• Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

ShipStation is Necessary but Annoying

It's acceptable for what we use it for and I've been unable to find a replacement for it in our day-to-day operations but it leaves a lot to be desired. The price keeps going up but the service gets worse.

ShipStation is the tool we use for fulfilling orders every day at Curl Warehouse. It allows us to bring in our carrier rates, save our regular package sizes, etc. It is great having everything in one place.

There are few alternatives to ShipStation within this price range, and I think ShipStation knows that we don't have a lot of options. Customer service is practically non-existent and several features don't really work as well as they should, such as order filters, updating product information when it is updated in Shopify even though the tools are connected, printing product vendor on the packing slips isn't possible (WHY?! This seems like something so many of us would find beneficial), and there are several other things that seem like they should be part of the tool that aren't and would be really helpful for merchants.

irina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

Ronald
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

Shipstation Changed My Life

We started with shipstation when our small online shop was shipping well under 100 items a month. I'd tried a few other softwares, and none of them compared. Now, our business has grown many, many times over, and shipstation has scaled with us without a hitch. It's incredibly easy to use, integrates wonderfully with our online storefront, ebay, etc... I've recommended it to many, many people over the years, and I really can't imagine running my business without it!

Ease of use and feature richness. We had tried a couple of other shipping systems for our online shop, and none were as intuitive and user friendly as Shipstation. We were able to get up and running very quickly when we first started, and now, many years later, I've learned much of the the deep functionality that lays beneath the simple surface.

I had to think a while, but I do with the dashboard reporting was a bit clearer and easier to read. There are a couple of widgets on there that I have still to figure out quite how to read.

Shippo

Warum ShipStation gewählt wurde

We needed something more powerful and intuiutive

Zuvor genutzte Software

Stamps.com

I preferred the interface
Brett
  • Branche: Tabak

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Shipping software that speeds things up

ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

Warum ShipStation gewählt wurde

ShipStation offered a better integration with our shopping cart platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShipStation

Both the user interface and integrations were slightly better with ShipStation.

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Great easy to use software

Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

Warum ShipStation gewählt wurde

Because Shipstation offered better rates and I like their UI more.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShipStation

Because Shipstation offered better rates and I like their UI more.

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Shipstation Makes Multi Channel Shipping Insanely easy

I love it. I love that it offers to combine orders from the some customer together, I love that I can create global rules for each platform. I love that it integrates with every platform and you don't need to worry about having any kind of issue there. It works with special shipping options like seller fulfilled prime. Really could not be happier.

Integration is a cinch. YOu really need next to no technical knowledge to set this up on most platforms. Once you create all the rules anyone and I mean anyone can just come in and fulfill all your orders.

Honestly, I would say that I wish it was free but it is as I like to say WEP - Worth Every Penny, and it doesn't really cost very much.

Scotty
Scotty

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

ShipStation is essential for small business

ShipStation has been a great improvement over what I was using before. It's just as clean and easy to use, but also provides a lot of physical efficiencies for my business.

What I like most is the ability to print directly onto adhesive labels. It sounds like a small thing, but having to print out labels on a paper, and then cut/fold them, and then place into a label sleeve takes a lot of time and effort when packaging a large number of orders. ShipStation allows me to print and stick in one easy step.

What I like least is because it is not affiliated with an official carrier service (FedEx, USPS, etc) I have to actually go and drop off the packages. A carrier will not come to my business to pick it up.

Michele

Bewertet am 22.6.2021

Love Shipstation

Overall, Shipstation is great for companies who have a simple shipping structure.

Shipstation has been great for managing our shipments for our smaller businesses! It's very simple to use and integrates with both Shopify and Klaviyo.

There's not enough robust sorting/filtering features. I'd like to be able to have some of my shipments be filtered into different buckets and Shipstation doesn't have the ability to do this. If you have a complex shipping system Shipstation wouldn't be for you.

Tonya
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

Shipstation is one of the best alternatives I've found.

Absolutely satisfactory and I'd recommend it to anyone in need of an alternative for shipping.

It's easy to use and makes my job convenient. I'm glad I discovered Shipstation.

I have no complaints about it. It helps us on the daily!

Stamps.com

Warum ShipStation gewählt wurde

Just easier to navigate and gets it done in a jiffy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShipStation

It was just easier and more user-friendly. That matters for a company, especially when you have older employees who aren't as "high-tech".
Ryan
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

ShipStation

Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform.
- Great customer service team.
- Batch print labels.
- Filter and view orders by a number of variables.
- Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually.
- Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Expansive Shipment Management

There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

Katelynn
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

ShipStation is a good platform that is well on it's way, Needs more for B2B support.

If we can work out the Kinks with Ship From Locations we will be able to easily ship to multiple supported carriers without additional development time for unique integrations from each company into our Custom Order Entry Software.

Initially Importing Orders with little setup time using the XML integration helped us import orders using our custom Order Entry Program in a two-day time frame. It is also easy to add in supported carriers providing you have the required information. Automatic Notifications and returns support is a great added feature.

The missing value for B2B customers is missing support for Blind Shipping, in our case, we only update the company name in the ship at this time which we are unable to do in ShipSttion, the recommended workaround was to re-enter 2500+ resellers in each location as a unique Ship From Location. (We have 3) Alternatively we can tax our shipping employee with entering them with each new shipment. Otherwise, I think the lack of bulk importing these Ship From Locations makes things a little worse off. I am hopeful that more features will be released with B2B and Dropship customers in mind.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

We've tried them all, and are sticking with Shipstation

We've been involved in ecommerce for 20 years, and have tried *all* the ship programs. Shipstation is program we recommend to most people, and the one we've been using for the past 4+ years. The entry level subscription quickly pays for itself with their access to discounted USPS rates, free tracking on many shipments, and easy side-by-side rate comparisons. And if you're an eBay or Amazon seller, this is the best and easiest.

No program is a perfect fit for everyone. The mobile app is rubbish on Android, can't create batches, can't print, can't email a PDF. So basically you can confirm orders one at a time and just leave them there until you can log in with a PC. But they have a dedicated development team, I suspect it will improve over time. Also, creating manual orders is straightforward, but a bit cumbersome. They do a great job integrating with eBay, Amazon, Woo Commerce ... but not things like Wix and Shopify (unless you have the Plus account). Again, their team is pretty responsive, so I wouldn't be surprised to see integration of these (and more) in the near future. And a few little bugs on the site (the site freezes frequently on us, we have to log out and log back in). But we don't hesitate giving Shipstation a solid thumbs up.

Bewertet am 6.6.2016

Great Solution for a Growing Business

A year ago my partner and I started our ecommerce business, and a couple months ago we decided it was time to invest a system to help us automate shipping. ShipStation came recommended from another business we knew, so we used the one-month free trial to give it a try. Within a week or so of getting familiar with the interface, we knew ShipStation was a great fit for us. We were especially happy to see the entry-level tier option of $9/month, which was by far the best value we found among comparable platforms. We also love the inventory management aspect of ShipStation, which we didn't even realize was included at first! The amount of time and energy saved daily by not having to hand write labels, stop at the post office, and manually update inventory is fantastic, especially as those precious hours can be much better spent elsewhere.

-- Once you've overcome the slight learning curve (stated as a con below), the layout feels very natural and easy to navigate. Hovering beacons help provide tips throughout each screen.
-- Functionality. ShipStation is an incredibly robust platform with tons of aspects to it: multiple sales channels, customization, inventory management, shipping and tracking, customer logs, reporting, the features go on and on.
-- Love the handy calculator tool right on the main screen, which allows you to quickly calculate postage for any type of shipment.
-- Many tools to automate functions and make your work quicker and easier (e.g., setting up filters, rules, and batch actions).
-- Integrates with many, many, many other apps and tools.
-- Save money by using the discounted pricing you receive on postage through ShipStation.
-- Very thorough helpful articles in the Support Center. They also have a forum where you can submit suggestions and feature requests.

-- Interface is overwhelming at first. Would have loved to receive a short and sweet video introducing me to the main features and organization. The video I did receive upon signing up for the free trial was more of a marketing-focused pitch video, which served no purpose as I was already invested and ready to explore ShipStation.
-- The $9/month tier exists, but not readily available as an option when you’re ready to upgrade from your free trial. I had to submit a request via Live Chat to have this option provided. The lack of transparency was a bit disappointing after everything else felt so customer-oriented.

Steve
Steve

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Tremendous asset for customers and businesses alike

Smooth integration and roll-out. After all the applicable data is in, things have been running smoothly since. Very happy with how this works for our business!

Shipstation is able to connect directly with my eCommerce site and makes getting packages out the door a breeze. As long as you take the time to setup the parameters, there is rarely, if ever, an issue. My customers get an automatic email with the tracking information (that is on a branded page...not the carrier's page!) and we get emails letting us know that the item has been delivered safely. Its such a time saver and everything comes through looking incredibly professional. Small to medium sized operations will benefit greatly from this.

The only critique I have is that we are not able to effectively communicate the (actual) added cost of insurance and/or delivery confirmation from our eCommerce software to ShipStation. We get around this by adding a percentage handling amount onto higher value items so that we're not losing money on the shipping cost for these pieces of merchandise.

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

ShipStation

Overall, I have found ShipStation extremely helpful for the kind of work I do. Especially for a smaller business. We ship out about 100-200 packages a week, and ShipStation is the perfect software to manage that.

ShipStation is very useful for small companies. I work for a small online boutique, and use ShipStation to package/ship items all over the United States, Canada, and Australia. ShipStation is user friendly and very useful for large order quantities. I find there are many useful options when shipping. For instance, it allows ability to combine orders, hold orders until a selected date, sort orders by name, date, size, etc. It is an extremely helpful software.

I have not found many flaws in this software. The only issue I have encountered with ShipStation is its inability to function well with other pages open. For instance, when I am shipping, I often have other windows/internet tabs open. ShipStation slows down substantially when I have these other windows open.

Marcus
Marcus
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

Changed the way we handle shipping and returns almost immediately

Shipstation, above all, is very easy to use. The features list is really comprehensive and it works extremely well as an integral part of your online shipping program. Our needs were for a non-standard integration but their support team and API made it very easy for us to get up and running. Plus, with a 3rd party app, we seamlessly use Shipstation as an order pass-through to get orders into Quickbooks online. It's given us an ability to grow without increasing staff for mundane work!

We wish that an order wasn't tied directly to a singluar shipment. Our orders contain various products from various vendors and we'd prefer to keep a single order together and post multiple shipments to it, as opposed to needing to split and duplicate orders to ship multiple items for one reference. This and other annoyances are the most we could say negatively about Shipstation, but are not representative of a need to change in any way.

Robin

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

Waiting for solution for a bug fix for 7 months.

Started good and has quickly gone down hill...

ShipStation has been pretty easy to use but we have been having the same issue for over 7 months now, with no resolution or sense of urgency from customer service.

We have been having the same issue with no resolution in 7 months. The additional insurance cost to a FedEx label does not properly translate over to our operating system. The wait time to get what ShipStation calls a "bug", has been absolutely absurd. We haven't received a solution from anyone, meanwhile this has caused accounting issues and additional headaches that a small business shouldn't have to go through. We are already looking for a replacement service.

Brie
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

Room for Improvement on what could be a great product

It has a fairly easy operating face that makes training simple. Easy and simple shipments rarely if ever, have issues.

There is nowhere to be able to input a weight of a shipping carton itself to help with calculations of when something will be too heavy to go via a certain shipping services which has led to some overcharging later down the road. There are several features that have been requested through the threads that devs neither respond to, nor seem inclined to implement. To use all the possible features, you have to switch back and forth between the old layout and new layout, and this is not a simple toggle feature.

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Expensive in comparason

I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

shachar
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

great software almost perfect

it is great. we are using it every day. I wish I could talk to someone to make things easier.

easy to use, has many reports, many integrations with other programs and seems like they are working constantly on more.

no phone calls to customer service
I need to set up the inventory differently and not sure how it can be done.

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

Why use anything else?

Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.

893 Bewertungen