SendPulse Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über SendPulse

SendPulse ist eine cloudbasierte Marketinglösung, mit der Nutzer E-Mails, Textnachrichten und Push-Benachrichtigungen über eine einzige Plattform verwalten können. Die Lösung eignet sich für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen. M...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu SendPulse durchsuchen

661 von 661 Bewertungen
Zachariah
Zachariah
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gabor
Gabor
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Brevo

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Eburuche

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

Localize your Pricing

Sendpulse, you have a good service but your SMTP connections never work for me any way. However, I think you need to be sensitive with local pricing. In Nigeria, the economy is terrible now and bleeding, and I believe that most of the companies using your service in Nigeria are SMEs. Your dollar conversion rates are killing. For example, last month I paid N37,400 only for $44 bill only for me to renew this month at N52,800 for same $44 with a N15,400 difference. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. CBN dollar rates is N780 but your rate is N1,200 with a N420 difference. Your exchange rate is more than that of the parallel market. You need be sensitive to localizing your pricing and experience or create models that will be country-specific. The experience in your pricing since 2023 has been very bad. Your price has been increasing astronomically and your customer service agents have no explanation. Yes, you will argue that your price in dollar is same but your exchange rate variation is high. I am supposed to be working on my project but I am here writing for the world to see and I will also report to the relevant authorities in Nigeria to check you out; if possible suspend your operations for now till you find a way out. Thank you.

Sendpulse price variations with prevailing exchange rates is ridiculous especially in Nigeria.

Die besten Alternativen zu SendPulse

Chilem
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this.
also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

it is more easy to use.
Keith
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

SendGrid und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

SendGrid

Features and cost

Antwort von SendPulse

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Beantwortet am 3.8.2021
Kristen
Kristen
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Great for businesses just starting out

I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following.

They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.
Gervais

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional
-Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far
-A very simle interface, easy to use
-They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Pipedrive, Brevo, SendGrid und Mailchimp

Not satisfied

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable
Rassem
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Beantwortet am 27.4.2021
Mario
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

I'm still testing the platform

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

MailerLite und Brevo

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

The platform doesn't work and have a lot of failures

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

The price comparing with the email sends and contacts allowed

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

No learning curve

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Shoroq
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services.
Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list.
The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Brevo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Beantwortet am 23.4.2021
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Happy to use such an awesome product.

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

Beantwortet am 4.5.2022
Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

SendPulse review

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

I think it can improve

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

Robert

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

Use it every day

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Abdul
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Best email services

I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Best email delivery time
Always land in inbox on all providers
Very detailed statistics on each delivery

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Send Pulse: Email Marketing made easy

I really like the app and it got me by for quite some time. There is no drag and drop builder like most never platforms so I've already moved on to a new product.

I really liked using Send Pulse for my email marketing. They have a generous free tier so you can easily get started and use it for quite sometime before having to pay for it. The HTML editor is good and I can easily create custom templates and it is easy to add an unsubscribe button. The product has great domain options to brand your emails, easy to hookup your domains, and manage your email templates.

I am not to happy about the transactional mail services requiring a double opt-in to get approved. Sometimes informational emails are sent when you signup for services. They couldn't approve it even though it's assumed the opt-in is when you signup for an account and check a box to opt-in. Other services like mail gun allow you to have a single opt-in then automatic opt-out system. It's way easier and I would use another product for transactional emails.

Maria
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Easy email marketing

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Shivang
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

Integrated email marketing made easy, swift, and seamless

We started using SendPulse about a year ago when we were looking to build out our leads and marketing client list. It's been essential to our firm since then, mainly due to the high ability for us to customize nearly everything, from end to end. The experience in using this software has only gotten better over time.

The A/B testing capabilities are something I highly value as a manager. Targeted messaging and push notifications enabled for leads are also an essential feature. Finally, I love how SendPulse allows us to promote special offers via push notifications to specific clients. The customizability of this platform is key.

The chatbot builder is a fantastic feature, but there has been a bit of a learning curve in building it and using it.

Natalia
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 13.10.2018

The service facilitates many tasks

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

Barry
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Send Pulse is the Best!

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Adam
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

Very efficient support.

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Antwort von SendPulse

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Beantwortet am 10.6.2021
Gian

Bewertet am 25.3.2023

Very Good

Easy to use, fast and accurate technical support and very good business service

It is not possible to register the sale by products, only by deals.

Freshdesk

most complete solution

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse

Solution in Portuguese and cheaper price
Rodrigo
Rodrigo
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Great for less money!

Price and chatbot features are very good.

Limited Whatsapp Business API on trial test.

César
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Great product for mailing services

Overall the experience was great indeed.

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price