eWay-CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eWay-CRM

CRM-Tools innerhalb von e-Way CRM sind in Outlook integriert und ermöglichen die weitere Nutzung und Erweiterung des Systems. Diese Software macht das Marketing einfach und effizient, da sie bei der Erstellung strategischer...

4,4

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Newbie, first look at EQay-CRM

so far so good, would benefit from onboarding by eWay tech support.

1. Integrates with outlook
2. seems to be easy to setup
3. Tutorials are extensive.

1. Get rid of the AI bot in the tutorials.
2. Still a little bit confused about when to use online or desktop version, dependent on the version of outlook, could be better explained.

Die besten Alternativen zu eWay-CRM

• Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

The Beginning

my overall experience has been good so far but only been working with it for a week. Real test will be when i add the rest of the sales team and setup all the relevant fields.

integration with outlook and telephone system 3CX

some functions were slow especially eWay-CRM settings

MICHAL
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 11.1.2024

Review Etna

what I appreciate most is the ease of use

the program takes a relatively long time to start, outlook slows down

Vít
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Čerpadla , Příprava

Overall satisfaction at 80%, facilitates communication within the company, access to the database.

Access to shared information, emails, documents. The possibility of searching for conversations, the possibility of creating teams and comments .

Occasional problems with compatibility with outlook, longer loading of the database .

Kamil
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Nice CRM with useful features

Nice product, with clever features and it still has a lot of potential to grow

Outlook integration
excellent technical support
Ability to export data to reporting solutions

Outlooks starts slower
local SQL database has to be installed

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Good and easy

Very comfortable and easy to use. Saving and assigning email communication to a given project.

System is in MS Outlook and you don't need another program. Very comfortable.

Import backup data. Backup duplicate issue. Otherwise relatively problem-free.

Juraj
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

eWay report

very straight and simple design with able to customize my personal workspace

i have never used other CRM systems but never felt that Eway could not provide services i like or need

Jakub
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

above standard

speed, availability, clarity, a wide range of filtering and information flow

We adapt and program what we don't like, so I can't currently name negatives of the program.

Adam
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Just works

Great implementation into outlook. Its pretty customizable to fit a lot of different aplications.

Sometimes its a bit slow. Also, it slows MS outlook down.

Douglas
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Team eWay

Beantwortet am 1.11.2021
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

Bob
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

eWay ... absolutely!

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Team eWay

Beantwortet am 24.11.2021
Karolis
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Lukáš

Bewertet am 30.7.2023

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

Milan
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

Amazing product

We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the
y are on the business trips

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

Flores was too complicated, not 100% reliable, user simply hated to fill info in the complicated structure of it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

easy to use, much cheaper, better functionality
Thomas
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Just getting started- but impressed

We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

We need something that was a bit more focused on the Sales process and the integration and ease of use made the decision for us.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bitrix24

Ease of use and pricing
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Salesforce Service Cloud und Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.
Jan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Customized software merged with Office product

Overall, the reviewed application has a positive outlook as it is directly linked to Office without the need for additional installation or linking. It has a comprehensive interface and custom development options are available. The technical support team is responsive to ensure that the application functions smoothly. However, there have been some reported issues with updates and limitations with the local SQL Express server. Additionally, improvements could be made to better integrate with Office, such as respecting autosave and aligning text formatting with MS Office formats and keyboard shortcuts.

The application is linked directly to Office, no additional installation or linking is required.The application has a very comprehensive overall look and feel and custom development can be arranged.Technical support strives to ensure functionality in the event of an outage or glitch

Application updates sometimes have problems after deploymentThere is a problem with the limitation for offlining the database, since it runs locally on the SQL Express server (local db). The integration with Office could be better - for example, it does not respect autosave and repeatedly circulates 3 autosave queries (1 from Office and 2 from eWay) when editing a document. Text formatting could be better aligned with MS Office formats, including keyboard shortcuts.

Jim
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

Why eWay-CRM?

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Jitka

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

ORKAN review

Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

Irving
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

My Review for eWay-CRM

It centralize customer data in one place that makes it easy to make informed decisions.

With eWay-CRM, I am in a better situation to customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.

It’s been three years ever since I implemented eWay-CRM and I barely encounter flaws.

Veronika

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

eWay review

We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client.
The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

572 Bewertungen