Über NICE CXone

NICE inContact is cloud-based call center software that helps businesses to maximize the quality of leads and minimize the cost of client interaction. The solution comprises many features required to process inbound support...

4,0

530 von 530 Bewertungen
Irv
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Great for a small call center

My team manages a mini call center composed of 5 specialists that that handle incoming calls from our vendor network throughout the day. During high volume days, calls are looped among the specialists in order to avoid missing any calls and requiring a vendor to leave a voicemail. This software was easy for our IT department to transition between looped calls and standard call processes. I believe that this is software can grow with your company whether you have 5 employees or 500.

Mostly reliant software with great sound quality
Great call routing features and automation
Quality call recording options (useful for escalations or PIP)
Cost effective due to the entire company using the platform (may be expensive for smaller teams)

When system is down, missed calls are lost
System support can be slow at times
Reporting capabilities could be expanded (improved dashboards)

Warren
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Omnichannel, Multi-site, International Contact Center

InContact has allowed us to increase flexibility in handling contacts across multiple sites. We have been able to utilize functionality that allows our agents to know the guest who is calling and the reason for their contact. Like any tool, there is pros and cons. We have had to adapt some of our business practices to the tool. It is nice, no pun intended, to have all of our tools in one platform (ACD, Quality, Reporting, WFM, etc.).

InContact allows us to utilize our global staff to ensure our guests receive prompt response time to their phone calls, emails, and chats. We are able to skill and staff our agents across multiple sites to increase efficiency. The software was easy to learn and adapt to for our users when we switched. The tool gives us access to data both real-time and historical needed to make decisions and operate effectively. We are able to have multiple tools (WFM, Quality, ACD, Reporting, etc.) in one platform.

We skill agents with both voice and digital (email and chat) skills. Because InContact treats chat as a digital media type, it will route both chats and phone calls at the same time which is challenging and limits our ability to utilize the omnichannel feature as we would want to.
Without case ownership on email, each reply after the initial email may route to a different agent, which creates challenges with continuity of the communication.
Email reporting has been and continues to be a challenge. It is difficult for us to see how many emails were handled on a certain day if the email was handled on a different day than when it came into the system.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you for your detailed review. We are always working to improve our software. We will pass along your valuable insight to our development teams.

Die besten Alternativen zu NICE CXone

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support.

Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff.

Reports are capable of great detail

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means.

The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem.

We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

Antwort von NICE inContact

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Beantwortet am 6.1.2020
Travis

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Swiss Army Knife

They are a fair and firm company that says what they will do, and they do what they say.

There are a broad range of features that are combined to make a symbiotic platform with tons and tons of options.

I wish that there were sentiment analysis for the SMS side of the omnichannel.

Twilio

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

I needed HIPAA compliance and a 99.99% SLA.

Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

It had all of the products ready to go for omnichannel.
Nathan

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Unsatisfied with the support

Very little though it is simple enough to get setup and having the agents use it when needed.

The ease of use to setup and have an agent use the platform with very little training or other hand holding.

The reporting is in need of some help. The reports are intuitive and at times seem to report data different than what we would see in real time.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Decision was made by other business units. I would have preferred to extend our current Cisco CUCM to support the needs of the business.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Nathan, thanks for your feedback. We certainly want you to have a better experience with Support and we'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team members for attention. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any additional feedback. Thank you.

Beantwortet am 8.4.2020
Jonathan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

Beantwortet am 25.9.2019
Lisa
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

Aspect Unified IP

Move to SaaS platform.

Aspect Unified IP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

The experience of executive leadership plus having the benefit of synergy with Nice, inContact and Nexidia.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

Beantwortet am 30.8.2019
Leonard
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Nice inContact CXone review

The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

Beantwortet am 17.12.2019
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

InContact it has it all

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

Antwort von NICE inContact

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

• Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

I don't know all the options

We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

Fuze

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

We like the potential and see a future with the company.

Antwort von NICE inContact

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

Beantwortet am 6.1.2020
Ann
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

NICE Incontact End User

Working in WFM I use this tool constantly. It provides the information needed to perform my daily task with ease. It is a very functional and diverse tool in different areas where I need to view data and collect data.

The ease of navigation of the system. The information the system provides on realtime measures.

The functionality of the skilling process.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear our call center software is helping you get the data you need to perform your job seamlessly.

Beantwortet am 10.10.2019
Dustin
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Good platform

It is really easy to get up and running, make modifications on the fly and manage all our communication channels. It has made us a lot more effecieint

It can be a bit spendy per month with the add ons. If you keep a close eye you can manage your costs well.

Antwort von NICE inContact

We are glad to hear it is easy to use, Dustin!

Shelli

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful.
2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces.
3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it.
4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] .com? Thank you.

Rob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

Anallyn
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities.

1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization.
2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls.
3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates.
4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are.

1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error.
2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

Eileen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

inContact Review

Ease of call routing
Capacity and Capability are endless

Not intuitive/need support if IT support is not on site

Five9

Before my time

Five9

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for your feedback, Eileen. We'll pass your comments on to our product team.

Beantwortet am 17.12.2019
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

A Mixed Review

Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

Antwort von NICE inContact

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Beantwortet am 29.10.2019
Falisha
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Easy to Use but Some Features Need Improvement

InContact is easy to get logged in and take calls or change your state. It is also very versatile, lots of customization and a fair amount of reporting options. It allows the ability see the current state of every contact and agent that are logged into the platform. The ability to set up dispositions to see a summary of what every contact was about is very useful, as is the ability to easily pull the caller ID for calls in case a call is dropped

The Max console could use improvement - in a lot of ways it is better than it's predecessor (Thin Agent) but my biggest struggle with it is not being able to easily see what calls are in the queue at a glance. A few of the reporting options could be improved upon as well. Some features are a bit clunky and could use some fine tuning

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that the software is working for you and will pass along your feedback about needed improvements to the appropriate teams.

Beantwortet am 29.10.2019
Brad
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.2.2017

InContact review

Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

Jonathan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

Antwort von NICE inContact

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!

Beantwortet am 25.9.2019
Derek
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Growing Call Center Implementation

When starting the process of setting up our system and establishing our integrations, the tech professionals that were assisting us went out of our way to give us everything that we asked for. The reporting and live call actions are very convenient and useful daily.

Our customer service experience has not been the best in terms of response time and cost but we have only had 1 major issuer that required the customer service involvement.

The best feature of our inContact system is the reporting and live tracking that I use daily. The dashboard provides a lot of customizable information that allows us to track all of our employees. One of these dashboard items is the Agent List that allows us to actively listen to calls, coach, or take over calls as they are happening. This is a very useful feature for a growing call center that is training new employees.

There are some integration issues that we have run into. They are relatively easy fixes when they do happen but it is a persistent issue that we have run into.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Great feedback, Derek! We are happy to hear the reporting is helping you in your day-to-day work and with engaging your agents. We will pass along your feedback on integration issues to our development team. Thank you!

Joe
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

We made the right decision!

With NICE inContact, we have been able to effectively support our growing patient population and provide out Support Center Representatives with the tools necessary for them to be successful.

The CXone platform provides us with everything we need to manage our Patient Support Center

If there was one improvement I would suggest, it would be with their Real Time Dashboards.

Antwort von NICE inContact

Thanks for a great review, Joe!

Beantwortet am 14.5.2020
Joshua

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

From Rocky to Rockin'

We've been with inContact since 2013. Our initial start was very rocky. We had several staff/contact changes at inContact, inconsistent/conflicting information and instructions, and poor documentation.

Since then, inContact has completely turned this around. This is thanks in large part to the excellent efforts of our Technical Account Manager and his team. His support is excellent and response time is great. Updates made to the Knowledge Base and technological updates have all helped to make inContact something I gladly recommend.

My only complaint is that their site is still not mobile friendly which makes it hard to make changes, such as our hours of operation, on-the-go.

Technical Account Manager's support has been excellent. Features work well.

Their interface needs to be responsive/mobile-friendly and reporting could be a little easier to use.

Jason

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Great Product!

We have used CXone for years now and we don't have any plans on moving off of it.

What we like most about CXone is how reliable it is.

When there are issues, they seem to take a while to be resolved.

Antwort von NICE inContact

We appreciate the feedback, Jason! Thank you!

530 Bewertungen