EZOfficeInventory Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory ist eine dynamische Softwarelösung für das Asset- und Instandhaltungsmanagement, die auf Unternehmen aller Größen zugeschnitten ist. Die cloudbasierte Software ist nutzerfreundlich und ist von überall und zu...

Nutzerbewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory durchsuchen

1 484 von 1 484 Bewertungen
Iliana
Iliana
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Beantwortet am 7.5.2019
Nicholas
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Solid System for Capital Asset Tracking

EZO provides great customer service that will walk you through any issue that you have.

Some parts of the software are difficult to use and some features are hard to find on the website. App also gets glitchy.

Nicholas,
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

If you still feel returning to the menu is complicated, please reach out to us at [email protected].

We're here to help and value your feedback!

Eddie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

EZ Office Inventory Review

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Beantwortet am 17.7.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu EZOfficeInventory

Marvin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

Antwort von EZO

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Beantwortet am 15.1.2024
Utkristha
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Amazing for my small scale business

It helps to track all office inventory in one place easily and quickly.

Not any as such. Interface could be improved.

Łukasz
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

EZO review

Functionality. EZOfficeInventory makes it really simple to track and menage assets.

The interface was hard to learn at the beginning.

Antwort von EZO

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

Drake
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Great product

We love that we are able to easily track out assets.

It is a little difficult to figure out at first but once you do it a few times it is very easy. Customer support is also great.

Zoe
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

EZOfficeInventory

As I was onboarded to my new organization, I found EZOfficeInventory easy to use to track my IT inventory.

My company does not use EZOfficeInventory for all of our inventory. I'm not sure if that is something that should have been covered during onboarding of our company to the software.

Ana
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Great product

Great product and very easy to use. You can manage assets, add serial numbers, all in one single place.

Sometimes it is a bit convoluted to return to the menus.

Ana,

We're here to help and value your feedback!

Derek
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Great product

It is very easy to navigate stored information

It seems to have everything I need for the capacity in which I use it

Beantwortet am 8.4.2024
Duane
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Beantwortet am 2.9.2020
Jacob
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 21.7.2020
Jonald
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Asset Panda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money. Cheaper than others.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

Beantwortet am 21.7.2020
Matthew
  • Branche: Militär

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Made the switch a breeze

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

George
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Good for your first inventory system and money!

The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

It seemed pretty easy to use during the presentation and the low entry cost into a inventory software that we currently didnt have.
Dean

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

It's good to know what we have and where it is !!

Although not very cheap we decided to have the full version after using the trial, the cost could be offset by one item not getting lost or several not being abused as they could be

We really like knowing where items are, where they have been, and who has used them, it not only reduces losses but we also believe it reduces abuse of items as staff know they have to return an item and need to return it in good condition

Sometimes the capture of the barcode is difficult but that could be user error, overcome by manual searching

Antwort von EZO

Hi Dean, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to know EZOfficeInventory is working well for you. Regarding the barcode scanning issue, a Solutions Consultant will reach out to you to figure out what is causing that.

Beantwortet am 15.7.2021
Ulises
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Amazing Software

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Pendo und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Beantwortet am 17.2.2020
Steven
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

A great Asset Management Application

Overall our experience has been very positive. No software is a perfect solution for every organization but for our needs, EZO has been a great tool for us to track the equipment assigned to our 600+ employees.

The ability to easily see which employees have been assigned which Assets makes the management of equipment for onboarding/offboarding much simpler. The ability to provision Members via our Azure AD allows for an easy automation. The ease of checking things in and out via the App or the ZenDesk integration has saved us time but also dramatically increased the accuracy of our records.

Checking In Asset Stock from a specific user could be improved. With the ZenDesk Integration and the App, there is no search function within the list of check out records. You must use ctrl+f in the browser to find a specific member or scroll through the list. In my instance, when I create a custom view of the list of Items, the column widths seem to auto adjust and it cuts off some of the columns that I've selected to view. I can readjust them but they always revert back.

Eric
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Asset Panda, Sortly, AssetTiger und Cheqroom

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asset Panda

Antwort von EZO

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Beantwortet am 2.11.2021
Matthew
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 12.2.2017

Great Inventory System

This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is.

I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate.

I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue.

If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

I've expressed this in my review.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

Well Thought Through Program

The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

Antwort von EZO

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Beantwortet am 3.12.2020
Vishnu
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

Antwort von EZO

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Beantwortet am 15.9.2022
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Zander
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

Great product and easy to use

EZOfficeInventory has been helpful to us because it allows us to easily track the various technology devices that we issue to clinical reasearh study participants for the studies that we conduct. We also use it to track devices being issued to staff members as well. We were having a major issue with participants and staff members forgetting to return devices, or Research Coordinators taking devices to issue to new participants and not tracking them effectively. Now we simply have them check the devices out in EZOfficeInventory and it fixes that issue.

In addition, the software makes it easier for us to figure out what we need to purchase.

The first thing that I noticed was that the software was incredibly easy to use. I had an hour long training with our IT team and after that I was already up and running and was able to perform the tasks that I needed. In addition, each time I have to use the software for something different than my normal workflow, the ease of use makes it easy for me to figure out how to perform that new task.

It would be nice if there was an API. It would make it easier to automate some of the tasks that we have to perform frequently. The functionality options for the interface are sometimes rigid in that they only offer a fixed set of actions. In addition, a fully functional API would help users integrate the software into their internal automated processes more easily.

For example, it would be nice if we could make a series of API calls to register new devices or upload a spreadsheet in a specific format that contained the information needed to register devices (or perform some other task) and have the software read from the spreadsheet.

Antwort von EZO

Hello, Zander. We highly appreciate this valuable feedback from your side. We are constantly in the process of improving our system in accordance with clients requirement and we are gathering feedback on APIs to make them more diverse and flexible. However, feel free to visit this page of our Open APIs www.ezofficeinventory.com/developers.

Beantwortet am 24.9.2020
Omar
Omar
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

Inventory tracking that can be customised for a variety of applications

The majority of people do not consider inventory management to be a chore that adds value. Additionally, it isn't done often. Employees are diverted from their primary tasks whenever an office tool is in motion since they must learn how to use this management tool. I seen several of these tools, and they took 15-20 minutes and had a lot of deceptive features. Even if it was my first time, I could have learned how to manage my inventory with this programme in 3 to 5 minutes.

The web layout still needs some work to make it more user-friendly.

1 484 Bewertungen