Evernote Teams Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Evernote Teams

Evernote ist ein webbasiertes Projektmanagement-Tool, das Funktionen für Projektkollaboration, Terminplanung und Aufgabenmanagement in einer Suite vereint. Diese Lösung ist für Unternehmen jeder Größe konzipiert. Mit...

4,3
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Evernote Teams durchsuchen

8 252 von 8 252 Bewertungen
Dipannita
Dipannita

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Norzihan
Norzihan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Taking note with Evernote Business

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Matteo
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

powerful, good options but..

overall I felt the initial set up of Evernote took much longer than expected but I like how easy is to create and update tasks on the go.

Powerful with tons of options to improve productivity, however I feel is a little bit too complicated to track all the progress and tasks mangement

good and easy set up along with many great features (project and mainly tasks management)

the initial set up took some time and overall you need to keep a constant eye on each and every task in the pipeline

Notion

Die besten Alternativen zu Evernote Teams

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Time for a Change?

Love the web clipper feature and the fact that the browser extension works on everything from Safari and Mozilla to Chrome and Opera--and that users can right-click content or webpages. Also love that you can clip an entire webpage that's fully functional when accessing in a notebook. The simplified article clipping function is also incredibly helpful in increasing the readability of pages with lots of distracting ads, videos, etc. PDFs can also be saved to notebooks online.

Having used Evernote Business for several years now, my notebooks and clips have accumulated and are quite substantial. I prefer to use Evernote Business with my web browser, and frequently experience sluggishness and long page loading times. Ditto for the desktop and mobile apps... I used to be able to click on multiple notes and combine them into a single note without any problem; however, it's been some time since this feature has worked. Also tagging notes can be a pain because if the program is being slow or unresponsive, it'll automatically tag clips with partially spelled tags or words, creating nonsensical and excessive tags that probably contribute to the overall speed issues I've experienced with Evernote Business.

Jean-Michel
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

A handy tool that frees up my memory and prevents loss of information, though a bit expensive

We were looking for a note-taking tool for our collaborators, something that's fluid and easy to use, with a collaboration option. Today, we have a tool that allows everyone to take notes and focus on their tasks efficiently and securely.

So simple, and the search engine is very powerful. It literally freed up my memory so I could focus on other tasks. And most importantly, never lose any information (notes, images, screen captures, graphic elements, etc.).

130 euros minimum per year per user?! Other tools are integrated into operating systems and even offer free online versions. It's a bit steep for basic use.

Nilay

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

Evernote Teams is great for note taking

Evernote Teams makes it possible to take notes with ease.

Evernote Teams could have a better customer service.

Pedro
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 17.6.2024

I use Evernote Teams to keep all my team's notes and documents organized in one place. It's...

Evernote Teams makes it easy to collaborate on documents and keep everything organized. It's user-friendly and has great search functionality.

Would love to see more advanced formatting options and better integration with other project management tools.

Mickael
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 14.6.2024

A good assistant.

good over wiew of all tasks and easy to modify them and possibility to switch assignment in the team

I needed more view possibilities that'a why i switch to notion for my personal projects, but still using it in my proffessionel projects.

Erica
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 25.6.2024

Great Addition

Has the capability to add reminders and track to-do lists to stay organized and manage tasks more efficiently.

The free version limits the number of devices you can sync, access to certain features and storage space.

Lillian
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.6.2024

Interesting Concept

Convenient, easy to use, easy to access, easy to go back to and review

Easy to use once getting the hang of it, even autistic son was able to use it

there was not anything to say negative about this product

Lauren
Lauren
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Rayelene
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

1. Note-taking genius of an app.
2. File-sharing made easy.
3. Project management teammate of the century.

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

ActiveCampaign

Warum Evernote Teams gewählt wurde

Needed help staying organized, I wasn't sure how Evernote worked but the tutorial made everything so straight-forward, I'm never going back.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

The overall experience is the key-pointing factor. I appreciate using this everyday and I think everyone should know. If there's a way that I can recommend or affiliate with you, I would be happy to support you as well. Thank you very much.
Janosch
Janosch
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

Javier
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you.

If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?

If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right.

You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

Emeka
Emeka
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around.

An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it.

Evernote had been awesome!

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products.

With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include:

1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually.

2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy.

3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together.

4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app.

5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁?

6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time.

7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include:

1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨.

2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind.

Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Guy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Very powerful knowledge base

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions).
It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said.
Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators.
It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc.
You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc.
Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page.
For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.).
The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc.
Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Ashwin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 29.1.2022

Evernote Teams review, Best Note taking Software.

Evernote is a bit like a virtual notebook or diary, designed for taking deeper and longer notes. As an alternative to Evernote, Google Keep is a virtual surface that you can overlay with concise, timely, and actionable digital notes.
For example, you can use Evernote to take notes during your college psychology course or executive leadership course. You won't be using Google Keep this way - instead, you're jotting down small pieces of information that you want easily accessible, like your child's to-do list or soccer schedule.

I like how easy it is to transfer and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable it is. To be honest, the teacher is told to take notes in class without realizing it.
It helps you track items and their completion, integrate well with Slack, Outlook, share information better, and get reminders.
It works on so many levels for me and I'm glad I've been a longtime user. I love them constantly making amazing changes to make the software even better.

The only drawbacks I see is that it's very difficult for the app to realize that you want to start writing. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times and it can get annoying.
My only complaint about Evernote Business is that it's expensive.
Subscription prices keep going up and features disappear. The support is very slow.

Ahmed

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Manmohan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 19.2.2023

A Comprehensive Collaboration Tool for Efficient Work

Evernote Teams is an excellent software for team collaboration and information sharing. With its user-friendly interface, it provides a great platform for creating, organizing, and sharing notes, documents, and other important information.The software has an impressive range of features that make it an essential tool for businesses and organizations. One of its most notable features is the ability to collaborate on notes, which makes it easy to work on projects together. Additionally, its integration with other tools, such as Google Drive, makes it easy to access and share files with others.Evernote Teams also has powerful search functionality, allowing users to quickly find the notes they need. The software also enables users to categorize their notes and information, making it easy to find information quickly.Another great feature of Evernote Teams is its security. The software offers a range of security options, including two-factor authentication and data encryption, to ensure that sensitive information is protected.Overall, Evernote Teams is an excellent tool for team collaboration and information management. It is easy to use, has an impressive range of features, and provides users with a secure and efficient way to organize and share information. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

1. Collaborative and Centralized Communication: One of the best things about Evernote Teams is the ability to collaborate with team members in real time, which allows for a smooth and seamless workflow. The software also centralizes communication, making it easy for all team members to stay on the same page.2. Customizable Templates: Evernote Teams provides an array of customizable templates that are suitable for a range of tasks, such as project management, meeting notes, and task lists. The templates allow teams to get started quickly and efficiently without having to start from scratch.3. High-Level Security: Evernote Teams provides top-level security features such as two-factor authentication and access permissions, which ensure that sensitive information is shared only with the right people. This is a great advantage for businesses that need to protect their data from unauthorized access.

1. Limited functionality: Some users have expressed disappointment in the limited functionality of Evernote Teams, particularly in comparison to other project management and collaboration tools on the market. For example, some users have suggested that the software could benefit from more advanced features such as Gantt charts and time-tracking capabilities.2. Pricing: Some users have also found the pricing of Evernote Teams to be relatively high, particularly in comparison to other collaboration tools that offer more extensive features. While the basic version of Evernote is free, the Teams version starts at $10 per user per month, which may be prohibitive for some small businesses and individuals.3. Compatibility issues: A few users have reported issues with compatibility between Evernote Teams and other software applications, particularly with Microsoft Office. Some users have reported difficulty syncing files between Evernote Teams and Microsoft Office, which has led to frustration and a loss of productivity.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 18.3.2023

Evernote teams is a collaborative version of the popular note-taking app.

I can tell you that Evernote Teams is generally well-regarded with its collaborative features and ability to organize and share notes across teams and like the real-time collaboration and commenting features particularly helpful, as it allows us to work together more efficiently and stay on top of important tasks and deadlines.

The Key features I would say is Shared workspaces: Teams can create and share workspaces where they can collaborate on notes, notebooks, and projects, Real-time collaboration, Commenting and annotation: Team members can leave comments on notes, highlight important information, and collaborate on projects and Intergration with a variety of other tools and apps, including Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, making it easier to streamline workflows.

Some of the users have reported that the user interface can be a bit overwhelming and complex, especially for new users who may be unfamiliar with Evernote's system.

Julio César
Julio César

Bewertet am 27.5.2018

Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software...

Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

Casey
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.9.2023

Evernote Forever

Evernote Teams (Business) is great for our productivity!

I take notes with Evernote throughout the day and after meetings. I also look at my check list and team list everyday. Not to mention project planning, project management, task management, etcetera. Evernote Teams is the best note taking and collaborating software at the office and on the road. My team and I can communicate in real time and edit together. I can delegate easily with the task manager.The android app is very simple and efficient. Multiple devices are no problem, it syncs every time even with my long notebooks. Speaking of notebooks, I also think Evernote has the best organizational system by far. An extra tidbit: I like using my swipe keyboard and sometimes one handed mode, other software can get glitches when using that but Evernote does not. It also has the best check tools and it has a web clipper.

Evernote is kind of a high end or expensive product. Not everyone will be able to make room in their budget even if they want to. I use it so often that it doesn't bother me, I feel like the value for money is good.

TeamGantt

Marcus
Marcus

Bewertet am 8.12.2015

Good for almost everything

If you are a visual person or if you have the kind of attention issues common in ADHD and common also to many other right brained folks, you will often find the internet to be a very challenging thing we never had to worry about in the past.
It is candy to someone like that because there are a million paths to take--- for free ---that lead to different doors and a person like me can get lost pretty easily without knowing it. I always feel like there is something I'm missing and I don't want to forget and regret it later. In that sense, Evernote has freed me to move about the internet more easily by allowing me to trick my mind into saving everything that seems important so that I can tell myself to keep moving forward instead of getting distracted. The Evernote web clipper is the best feature by far in that it quickly and properly clips most things without much more to think about and without concern that something didn't work properly. I've saved more than 9000 items in my Evernote to date. As a premium member I have never even come close to running short on my given space for the month. So it's come in handy for a person who organizes differently than most - it has become a brain dump for everything and anything I need it to be. And that relieves my mind from worrying about where I put something. That's all great. Where it still needs improvement is the usefulness after things are saved. For every 1000 things I save, I probably go back and even see about 50 of them in truth. I wind up just going back out to the internet to find them all over again - That may be just my mistake, or it may be because I feel that the notes aren't complete unless I know they are up to date and unless I can more easily visualize what I need. All of the other things tend to get lost in the notebook system that can be so simple it's actually confusing. By allowing us to sort things by various tag words or notebooks, they take the entire thing and make it more suitable for the left brained logical type of person.
These are folks who can see order in words and numbers where I tend to see letters as little black bits of ink on a screen. I am much more easily able to organize things visually to determine proper workflow for me and there just isn't much of a way that I have yet found to do that. You can merge notes together, but it's a process unless you simply want to merge them, not edit them. You can't organize visually in a way that, for instance, shows you only the photos in your folders - so you can structure them in a way you understand. You can't change the order of each note so that you can manually put things where you want them and that's probably my biggest complaint. I realize there are workarounds - but it's not seamless and it doesn't allow for free flow of the thoughts. Much of what I save are simply photos , but not all - and I would love to have some more flexibility to create notes in a fashion like Curio - where anything goes and it can be as visual or as simple as you need it. Unfortunately, they don't have a web clipper although you can import your Evernote notes into a great app like Curio, it still doesn't feel the same because the visual portion of the notes is not easy to see. However, there are a ton of add-ons and for what I use it for it's great. There is something new added every day so I hope it's just a matter of time or perhaps I've missed something that will help me with this. On it's own, it's almost perfect, but it just hasn't fulfilled the hope that sooner or later someone is going to come up with an app that fulfills all needs in one. I have often copied notes into three or four apps to make sure I don't lose anything as I piece together the job in a way I can see. That wastes a lot of time and space. One day, I will either find an app that helps me make sense of what's already there or helps me take what I have and make sense of it by reordering it. Either way, it's still the best thing I have found to use every day for all data collection with the exception of video.

great search engine. never lost anything that I couldn't again find.
fast, easy on system
mobile apps are solid and have pen functions now
somewhat customizable
handles images very well - full size
annotation feature great

No visual shortcut options to sort through notes and tag them visually quickly.
Words don't cut it when sorting quickly and grouping.
No ability to change color of backgrounds in the app so they differentiate from each other while still maintaining an order
No drag and drop image function
Organization is simple enough for some, but I need some real world examples start to finish to implement things for myself.
I would love to see some full use cases shown that are common enough that I could cut and paste for myself.
Some internal templates could help.

Aanchal
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

A consolidated repository for everything important

The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved.
1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes.
2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier.
3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering.
4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas.
5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

Evernote - the most complete note-taking application

To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.

8 252 Bewertungen