Über PIMSY Mental Health EHR

PIMSY EHR is a fully certified electronic health record (EHR) system as well as practice management for midsize companies. The solution offers industry-specific features and the flexibility to customize the system to match each...

Alle Bewertungen zu PIMSY Mental Health EHR Filter anwenden

Darrell B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Excellent affordable option for Electronic Health Record Software

Customer service is very responsive. Overall great organization to work with. I've gotten to know several of the support staff and each have their own areas of expertise in PIMSY. So I know who to reach out to for certain issues. The organization is small enough to provide personalized attention to our needs yet large enough to handle the EHR needs of our organization.

Software is geared toward mental health providers . It is also very flexible and can be customized. If they don't have it, just ask. They will try to accommodate.

Sometimes get screen freeze or lock ups. It's rare and I don't know if this issue is PIMSY or something else.

Jihan O.

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

Pimsy review, a user friendly platform with outstanding customer service

WE LOVE THE PIMSY TEAM!!! We have had great customer service and though we have had some difficulites with launching (do to maine care) the PIMSY team was so supportive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to meet with us multiple times a week, through meetings and emails and she has helped us to build and customize the system to our needs! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A SUPERSTAR, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have also been instrumental in our PIMSY journey. We have learned so much from this team, it makes PIMSY so much easier to navigate when you fully comprehend all aspects of the platform.

Pimsy has been great for our company as we have been able to build custom documents that fit the needs of our clients. We enjoy being able to be power users and manage all of our employees and easily assist them when they are in need of help. We like being able to be mobil in the commumity while using pimsy portal. When working with clients it has increase productivity as employees are easily able to access documents they need during sessions or care coordination meetings. They layout of PIMSY has been user friendly and employees have been able to easily navigate the system.

PIMSY freezes quite often, there have been glitches that development has not yet been able to fix, but they have tried hard to help us. We are on the professional platform, which is nice but PIMSY continually reminds that we could have the Platnium, but we just can not afford it. The portal is hard to navigate and employees are not always able to capture signatures.

John H.

Bewertet am 29.4.2016

Daily work use for well over 1 year doing scheduling and note keeping

Not much. The back-end billing function for 3rd party payers is OK - but any other billing process -like product sales, our EAP program services, worker's compensation clients and consulting services are needlessly cumbersome. - and have resulted in us using a different billing system altogether resulting in other inconveniences and inefficiencies. Other people using this for scheduling have a similar experience.

At purchase we were promised an electronic transfer of existing client base- then after told after it would create so many problems, it would be better to hand enter all existing clients which number in the 1,000s and cost us both time and money. Attempts to fix bugs of which there are many are typically ignored. Some bugs - occasionally the program tries to force scheduling of clients on a weekly basis; when entering more than one diagnostic code, much of the time one or more code does not enter on the first c try, requiring reopening of the function and starting over; the calendar change is slow and inconsistent often jumping over months. The program is very slow - often slower with each upgrade as they add code. Occasionally the changes limit functions requiring us to use work-around practices - for example, we are unable to schedule groups efficiently.

Laudwayne S.

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Very Happy with PIMSY EHR

So fare our experience with PIMSY EHR have need great, since we started using PIMSY getting things done both in and out of the office has been simplified.

Inspiring Minds Inc's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program was in need of a affordable EHR system that would help us to both streamline the services we provide to our clients as well as be affordable on a very tight budget. We found exactly what we needed in PIMSY, there are many reasons PIMSY Mental Health EHR works for us here are my top 3:

Set up was a breeze, did not require a lot of work on our part PIMSY did all of the heavy lifting all that was required from us was copies of the documents we wanted incorporated into the system.

PIMSY trained our staff on the new system. When we were first introduced to the PIMSY system it was a little overwhelming because of its many capabilities, the support staff at PIMSY spent many months with us training our staff on the parts of the system that pertain to our program.

PIMSY support is out of this world. After training was completed and our EHR system was up and running we were not on our own PIMSY support was right there with us every step of the way. Every time there was a problem with the system PIMSY support was there, if our staff needed to be retrained on any part of the system someone was there to walk them through it again. After we become more proficient with the system and realised that additional forms were needed in the system PIMSY support was able to help with that also.

I would recommend PIMSY to anyone with a mental health business of any size in need of a reliable EHR system. It simply works great.

No complaints, it is a large system with many capabilities and not all may be useful to your particular program

Julie K.

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Great software for behavioral health providers or facilities!

The team at PIMSY is amazing! They are all very professional, and they make training sessions fun. It is easy to contact anyone at PIMSY and responses are typically very prompt.

Once a person is trained on the software, it is user friendly. If a user has a question or forgot how to do a task it is easy to logon to the PIMSY help desk and reference videos or PDF files on most topics. In addition to this the software is updated frequently based on the demands of the industry and PIMSY is willing to accommodate most needs, specific to each company. It is also nice to be able to login remotely to check the calendar for upcoming appointments.

There is no way to calculate or track the out of pocket maximum for patients within the system, at times this can make it hard to not overcharge patients. At times users will lose connection since the program is cloud based. When connection is lost, the information that was being entered can potentially be lost as well, because of this an auto save feature would be nice.

Seth H.

Bewertet am 22.10.2012

Excellent Program

I would highly recommend Pimsy to other therapists who are looking to streamline their paperwork at a reasonable monthly cost. To me, the most important thing about an EMR is to have the features that you need, have it customizable to your business, rather big or small, and to be able to use those features. I don't care if you have the best program in the world, if you can't use it, then it doesn't help you. Pimsy has the features that I need and the customer support to teach me how to use them. I feel my hours of research for a good EMR company has paid off. Pimsy more than pays for itself by streamlining my office, improving efficiency and reducing billing times. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good EMR company that will help you implement its program and help you with any questions you have along the way.

I researched multiple EMR programs to find one that was affordable for a small business owner like myself, yet had all the features for a big company, so I could expand my practice. Pimsy was the clear winner. EMRs are completely new to me, and Pimsy was easy enough for me to implement and understand. With all technology and new programs, there is a learning curve, but Pimsy makes that easy. I can always call or email and get an immediate reply and if I need additional help, they will join me on my computer and walk me through exactly how to do whatever I am needing. This is all included in the monthly fee. I can now do my electronic billing that used to take days in a matter of minutes. No more searching for folders, spending hours on billing, trying to remember insurance authorizations. It is all here. Thanks to Pimsy, I am getting ready to add a therapist to my practice, because I now have the tools I need to effectively manage my clients, my billing, and more therapists.

There are a few features that I would love to see implemented into Pimsy. For instance, the automatic messaging program is still in the beta stage, and I felt like it needed a little more features, before I would want to use that for my company. But because Pimsy is a customer centered business, they take the customer suggestions for improvements and try to implement them in their next quarterly update. So if I ever run across something that I would like to see or perhaps a simple thing that I think would be helpful, I can just submit a support ticket and they will add it to their list of things to look at for the next update.

Devon H.

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

If You Want Excellence Then Look No Further Pimsy Product

Devonear, Inc. has solved our agency problems of going to the office when working from home everything is at our fingertips from anywhere we can access our Pimsy account. Pimsy has reduced all missed signatures issues by populating all signatures to all document that requires signatures. Pimsy's product you can complete a behavioral mental health assessment then within the same note ID number transition to the CFARS/FARS as well as within seven (7) days of your bio-psychosocial this Pimsy product will map over from your behavioral assessment items that has the same identical questions and answers will populate over to your bio-psychosocial document resulting in reduced time on documentation allowing for behavioral mental health worker to engage in more time with their clients as planned.

Pimsy well-trained staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made using Pimsy product a breeze in the park by evidence of the following: My agency went from paper files to electronic paperless files with an easy transition without taking away from the integrity and/or quality of the structure of our existing documentation. Pimsy well-train staff were able to take my agency documentation to the next level. Equally important Pimsy's software is user friendly once you practice hands on you will become a pro in no time as long as you put in the work.

Pimsy has so many features packed within one product to be honest I can't identify a feature that is missing.

Katie U.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 15.7.2016

PIMSY in my opinion

As we use PIMSY more and more, it becomes a little more apparent that the features of this program are pretty good. While it is missing some safeguards that we had hoped (and were told) were available, such as holding billing if no consent to bill was turned in, it is generally pretty easy to go back and check once you add this into your billers work flow. There were several things we were sold on that were not accurate, but PIMSY has stepped up in most cases and created a work around for these - such as not being Mac compliant. Switching from a windows based EMR to an excel based EMR has been very trying and difficult for most of our employees. I feel like training was a vague overview of the system and there is so much more to learn that we stumble upon and through - not that the employees at PIMSY are not knowledgeable but that it's such a vast system to learn and truly working in it teaches you what to look for, but maybe a better understanding from the beginning of what flows from where would have made it a little more smooth of a transition. We had some major billing issues in the beginning, but have recovered nicely and for the most part everything is running smoothly at this moment. As we continue to use the system, I personally get more comfortable with it and the ease of use increases, however I am sitting behind a desk in a stationary location. Many of our traveling therapists are unable to use the program on the go because it's not a mobile program and it's too time consuming to try to load at each patients home which is causing many more after hours work.

being able to add documents, one place to keep track of everything, being able to add/build reports

not Mac compatible, not mobile friendly, errors not clear to what is wrong/how to fix, and most times there is not a customer service rep available to help, you have to leave a message and wait for a call back

Andrew H.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

A powerful yet very affordable system geared for behavioral health .

It helps us manage our behavioral health practice more efficiently. We are able to have a fully fledged EHR with a lot of features and a pretty nice interface at an affordable price.

The software has everything you could want in terms of functionality for an EHR: automated billing, a nice scheduler that clinicians can perform all their tasks from (notes, etc.), an extensive online patient portal, patient reminders, alerts, easy to use catalog of diagnosis codes, custom note templates and surveys. They thought of everything you could want and more and it offers a lot of customization.

There are some things with the interface I don't like. I would like to see better ability to drag and drop appointments on the calendar. Also, a drop down on the calendar that has a list of all appointments for a patient when you have a specific patient selected would be very helpful rather than having to flip back through the calendar. I feel like some of the Excel based lists where things are stored such as patient documents looks kind of bare bones though some improvements have been made. Most importantly I would like to see PIMSY partner with a clearinghouse and integrate it into the software. This would make billing that much easier.

Katie L.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

A great choice for mental health practices

It is a great asset to our practice and I couldn't fathom us being as organized as we are without PIMSY.

PIMSY provides one stop shopping for everything a mental health practice could need in a software. It has an easy to use client database (with sections for scanning in documents), it can take payments and apply charges to a client's account, and it has a scheduling feature. It also offers great customer service from the PIMSY staff. There are plenty of reports available for running everything from balances owed by clients to finding monthly account receivables, and if there are notes not yet started by clinicians.

It has to be connected to the internet, so if the web connection drops the software will shutdown. This can be difficult when working in incremental weather.

Ericka R.

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

Thank you so very much PIMSY Team!!

Our compliance concerns have been significant for the last 2 years, along with the integrity of the previous system. We all had to worked very hard with many many hours each day and week to stay on top of compliance needs for our clients and staff. With PIMSY we set the alerts and do not have to think about it again until the alert comes up. This has taken a HUGE weigh and worry of our hour shoulders. This will also free up our time to build our agency where we want it to be with quality of work, nurturing our staff, having time to meet more of our clients to build stronger therapeutic working relationships as well as the same with our referral sources. Not to sound to sappy....but, PIMSY really has and will impact our day to day functions in such a positive manor that I have all ready seen the stress levels decrease in our management staff.

So easy to use!! I am not an electronics or software person, and typically if something has too many steps I give up and ask someone for help quickly. With PIMSY the software is very user friendly, and even I can create what we need for our agency with no frustrations, and actually have fun while doing it!

The payroll system does not have all that we need, however with that said the PIMSY team has been tenacious, has had constant follow up after each change, and continues to work with us to be able to create the payroll form we need, and our payroll company needs.

Melissa B.

Bewertet am 31.3.2018

PIMSY is exactly what we needed as a small non-profit agency and behavioral health provider.

Efficiency in billing, accountability in documentation and billing, organized client data management system, electronic health record, improving auditing results.

We appreciate that PIMSY is able to adapt to our agency's unique needs. With a variety of payment sources outside of the typical self pay and private insurance, PIMSY has been responsive to our requests for custom reports, invoicing, and processes to help streamline our billing. It has enabled us to be more aware of and efficient with our time, and recognize where we need to improve in efficiency and organizational processes. The reviewing and auditing features took us from 80% compliant to 99.8% compliant in one year! Our therapists tell us it is easy for them to document services, and our billing coordinator loves the accuracy in reporting and client data management. The training was flexible and responsive, and everyone we've worked with has been incredibly friendly. As a small not-for-profit, cost was a factor for us. We've gotten a lot of bang for our buck for this system, and it was worth the investment!

There are so many features, settings, and ways to customize PIMSY, that sometimes the number of buttons, menus, and options can be overwhelming. PIMSY customer support is accessible, helpful, and quick to answer our questions, but sometimes I feel like I have to click 5 menus and twenty buttons before I fix a problem.

Greta M.

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Comprehensive-User Friendly Product

Moving out of paper charts was vital to our business success. We can now monitor progress note completion, productivity, expiration dates of required documents, and can pull reports to show outcomes. I'm looking forward to completing our client and staff satisfaction surveys through the Q and A. I'm excited to build Q and As to monitor client progress. I love how client's can sign on the screen so there are fewer forms to manage and upload.

What I like Most: 1. The PIMSY Team-they make implementation/set up so easy. Trainers are very accessible to address issues. 2. I love how you can set up the record to capture the data required for our specific needs and the reports are very useful. 3. Having the Human Resource personnel file in the system makes tracking of trainings, credentials, and insurance network information easy and accessible. The user profile can be created so staff can access certain items in their personnel file which saves time with our limited resource. 4. The patient portal is comprehensive and user-friendly.

I wish it can be accessed via a smartphone.

Jen G.

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

PIMSY allows our business to grow successfully

When we first began PIMSY was still working on programming secondary claims integration for EDI. Once this was live, it made a huge impact on reducing my time on claims processing.

PIMSY has allowed our Non Profit the ability to be productive and successful all at an affordable cost. Scheduling, medical records, coordination with Pediatricians and billing in one system is simple. PIMSY's functionality improves every year with insightful integrations that continue to make running a busy mental health office easier. The billing and customer service teams are undeniably amazing!

PIMSY works hard every year to improve their software and meet the needs of their customers. Understanding the initial build well is critical and taking the time to carefully learn and review options will ease any long term stress.

Dan S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 4.3.2017

AN AMAZING PRODUCT WITH AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

PIMSY has been everything I've wanted and more all under "one roof". From client scheduling, billing, tracking, statistics and even sending client reminders. I am so much more efficient in my private practice now and wish I had discovered PIMSY sooner. I love how this product is so customizable and tailored to your specific business needs. This product has SO many options it's almost limitless.

There is a learning curve, but the PIMSY staff's knowledge of the product, hands on approach and patience make learning the product much easier. They are with you every step of the way and very responsive when issues arise. The trainers are so personal and attentive, its like white glove service. They even have tutorial videos for additional help!

For the last 20 years, I have tracked client payments using cumbersome Excel spreadsheets. Those days are gone, as PIMSY does that and more for me with the click of a mouse. PIMSY provides very detailed reports such as client payments, income for the month, insurance payments yet to be paid etc. as fast as you can click a mouse. One of my favorites is the ability to print a very professional receipt for a client within seconds.

Progress notes, treatment plans, reminders of when your License expires or to walk your dog, PIMSY is a Clinician's dream. The fact that it's cloud based means I don't worry about losing my information and I run it off my Surface Book and Desktop computers.

If you're searching for a product that does it all, stop and reach out to them, you wont' be disappointed.

How its completely tailored to what you need and want. Its designed to make you efficient in your day to day activities.

The learning curve. But, there's no way to have such a product with all of the options and customization without a learning curve.

Manote P.

Bewertet am 27.1.2016

In Loving Memory of Judy

The best thing about the product and the vendor is the team that makes up PIMSY. No software is perfect but, PIMSY and its' support staff sure makes great strides towards perfection. I can not say enough of how robust this EMR is and how this software grows as you grow. Our facility probably utilizes probably 10 percent of the software and just that 10 percent alone accommodates a facility of 296 clients, 17 clinicians, and 2 administrative staff members. As small as we are, the staff and the support team always treated us like a large corporation, what more can you say about that except for THANK YOU.

What do we like the least about the software is the speed (ie., page transitions) and that PIMSY is only Windows based (ie., must purchase parallel for in order for PIMSY to work on MACs)

Gwen H.

Bewertet am 27.4.2016

Has been good and bad.

The team members at Pimsy are friendly and make a sincere effort to fix any issues and provide what we need. The issues are not with Pimsy staff, but with the product itself. We are a very large group, and it seems the product is just not as Reception friendly, and is missing key elements that the business office staff could really benefit from.

I work in the business office doing denials, and I need to refile claims to paper for many different reasons all week long. I CAN NOT print a claim-HCFA-form. I have to type them by hand. This means, I have to look up the address for the Insurance company, toggle back and forth for patient info, ect....and one you go back and forth, the system will not allow you to continue typing on that line-you have to skip the line you are on and back to it, before it will allow you to continue typing. There were many things about our old system that automatically populated in....not with Pimsy....drives me nuts!

Maranda L.

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Pimsy has an amazing staff and they are always helpful

Happy with our overall experience with pimsy. I have worked with other EHR companies and had such a difficult time I would never change software companies.

Flexibility to create notes and forms. Knowing I can create everything we need and if I get caught in a snag or can not figure out what is going on the pimsy team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially) are always on top of it and willing to help with an amazing attitude. I couldn't ask for a better team.

I would like for remits to attach a pdf directly to the claim, and for the line items to stay on one continuous line instead if extra lines to be populated when working a claim.

Catherine C.

Bewertet am 6.5.2015

Robust, Customizable system, GREAT customer support

The system is very robust with a lot of great features and has ability for customization (done internally or with PIMSY's help). System improvements from the company have made it even easier to use for any level of tech experience. The customer support is outstanding with great response times - they make you feel like one of the team!

The way the scanned documents are stored and organized isn't ideal. PIMSY suggested another vendor to work with for a program that can be integrated with the program. This add-on has the ability to OCR documents, search by keyword and other meta data, and has an easier coding process. They also have excellent customer support.

Julie S.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 17.8.2016

Makes reporting and documentation so much easier!

PIMSY has allowed us to have such more complete records for our clients and provides us with the ease to pull information and reports in a very timely manner. Our documentation process has become substantially more standardized so that for any client we can be sure we have consistent information.

The fact that we can customize and dial in the software to fit our needs is the best part of PIMSY. We appreciate that help is a quick email away when we have questions and that we can always get the answers we need.

As we do not need some of the functions, we have had to find "work arounds" for a few items but the support team has always found solutions for us.

Tiffany F.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

PIMSY Mental Health EHR revieww

I love the support we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We can always get assistance when needed and they have gone above and beyond to help us get our system customized to meet our needs in Maine for licensing. Great job!!

I like the fact that we can customize some portions to meet our needs. I like that the system is user-friendly, easy to use, and learn. I love the renewal portions so that we are always up to date on our stuff.

Some of the updates were not user-friendly however, they made an option so we can use the old version so it's all good!

Lisa S.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017

I love PIMSY and have used it for the past several years.

I love the functionality. It allows me to do all of the tasks necessary for running my practice. I can do payroll, view therapists notes and more.

I wish it was a bit faster. I think because it's so laden with data, it runs a bit slow at time. Sometimes it feels complicated so I avoid some tasks, but the customer support is just first class.

Antwort von Smoky Mountain Information Systems

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lisa! We really appreciate it!

We actually just migrated PIMSY to a new server and made massive speed enhancements throughout the entire system. You should see a huge improvement in speed next time you use PIMSY!

Beantwortet am 13.10.2017
Aloha B.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

PIMSY is an evolving system to use, it's customer service is second to none

PIMSY is definitely evolving. I like that I can talk to customer service about what is working and what isn't and that development is willing to find fixes to accommodate our wishes. I have only been working with PIMSY and learning the system for about 6 months and their customer service is remarkable. They all take the time to walk you through any issues you have and if they don't have the answer they are sure to get back to you for a followup to resolve the situation.

There is a lot more that I wish that PIMSY could do such as a start and stop date/time for separate schedules for clinicians. There is a big learning curve when you start anything new, but at least I have their support team and I can use the chat forum in a time where I can't be on the phone.

Angela W.

Bewertet am 30.4.2015

From an IT Perspective

Our agency moved from another provider to PIMSY in April of 2014. While change is always traumatic for end users, and the time investment in training is unavoidable, the ease of the PIMSY interface was a great benefit. Set up was simple, and the team at PIMSY walked me through every aspect. Data was transferred from the prior EHR, so we were able to really hit the ground running with current information.

What I have appreciated most has been the stellar customer service I have recieved from not only the support desk, but from the developer as well. As things change, they update the software, providing us with changes and additions we, or others, have requested.

We are completely implemented, after less than a year. This may sounds like along time, but we had our other EHR for 10 years, and were still not doing treatment plans in it. To me, this implementation has had it's usual stressors, but was significantly easier than the two others I have worked on in the past. Training end users has been quick, and most have picked up this new tool easily.

Billing has been challenging, as we had some interesting billing goals, and they have worked with us, diligently, to accomplish those. We have a one person billing department, so having Ian and Kori available, and able, to work with us to insure our needs are met has been invaluable.

It can't all be perfect, right? The only con comes in the form of complaints from users about how the Surveys (forms, basically) are presented. Only active information populates front and center, and they often want to see historical information, and dates, for auditing purposes. Once shown how to see that information, however, most are content.

Trent C.

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Very user friendly with outstanding customer support

Our experience with PIMSY has been remarkably positive. Some of the thing we like about this software/company are:
* Excellent customer service
*Produces many useful reports
*High levels of satisfaction among our staff
*Very stable
*Highly customizable
*One stop shop - schedule, notes, payroll, billing, etc.

I honestly can't identify anything I dislike about this system.

89 Bewertungen