CareCloud Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über CareCloud

CareCloud Charts ist eine integrierte eGA-Lösung (elektronische Gesundheitsakte), welche die Vorteile der ePA (elektronische Patientenakte), Praxismanagement und medizinischen Abrechnungsdiensten in einer kombinierten Suite...

3,2
3,7
3,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu CareCloud durchsuchen

107 von 107 Bewertungen
Donna

Bewertet am 19.4.2016

Very pleased

We are a small Podiatry practice with 2 offices serving the Reidsville North Carolina and Danville Virginia areas. We currently have 8 employees. I have been extremely happy with CareCloud. They have made my work flow much easier.

Customer support is wonderful. If I have a problem or question they are more that happy to help. I have never dealt with a friendly bunch of people.

The group posting payments could be more attentive to what they are doing. At times they post things incorrectly. I have to keep a close watch on patient billing because I have noticed that some payments are posted twice or they will write off the incorrect amount. By doing this it shows a credit for our patients when in actuality they owe the practice money.

Brandi

Bewertet am 24.6.2016

Ease of use, user friendly workflows and reports are fantastic!

We love how easy to use CareCloud is. The workflows are very user friendly and the webinars CareCloud provides are great resources for learning to use to the product. Also, CareCloud assigns a friendly, knowledgeable Client Manager to your account to assist in questions you may have. Additionally, CareCloud support is also available via a phone call or online support.

Overall, we are very pleased with the product. The main thing I don't like about CareCloud is that they don't provide a support line for patients needing help with the patient portal. Therefore, the practice must contact support on the patient's behalf.

Ann
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.11.2016

Worst choice since starting my own medical practice; I turned away from Carecloud after 2...

I am a solo practitioner in internal medicine. I used Athenahealth before Carecloud due to college's recommendation. But the feels for non closed loop orders were getting expensive so I looks for a program that won't charge me a dollar for each prescription. I was interested in Carecloud due to their App settings and made it look easy to document/chart.
I should have known when they were trying to get me to sign their contract that I was in for a big diasppointment. They, the sales rep gave me a deadline to sign the contract with appealing price if I sign before the timeline. He got me on the phone with the big boss, also the same thing,' its the lowest price so sign now', like a used car dealer to seal a deal. I was a fool, $36,000 lost due to my stupid action signing that day. I will regret for the rest of my life. After 1 month of use, I knew this isnt what I wanted to uses going forward. I plan to make a youtube video showing how slow Carecloud is. Whenever patient calls for appointment or refill, it takes long time to pull up their charts and all patients complain ' why does it take so long to pull up my chart?' and we say it's our carecloud program... But that's just the tip of the iceburg. Here are the reasons I gave them for terminating with them.

1 - Promise to incorporate clients' suggestion for improvement to their platform is an empty promise. We have offered them pages upon pages of suggestions, of which exactly NONE have been incorporated in their promise of "updates" every 3 weeks. When challenged on this, the company brushed us off, saying "do you know how many providers we take care of?" Pretty clear that we, as a individual client, are not important.

2 - It may look organized but when actually using it, it forces you to move back and forth all day long between different organizational icons. Even the simplest task of ordering a patient's lab requires at least 5 minutes. It is the farthest from "user-friendly" that we can imagine!!

3 - By definition, an EMR is an ELECTRONIC medical record. Despite this, any documents that require the provider to initial or sign (all home health documentations, labs to be reviewed, etc.) need to be printed, then hand signed, then re-scanned into the computer. Be prepared to have your support staff spend an extra-ordinary amount of time managing this challenge. Again, our practice has asked CareCloud to address this concern several times without any indication that they will actually become a

initial look of it, looks different, but it is an illusion to believe that you will be better organized provider/front desk/reception with the App functionality.

cons: Slow, breaks down.
Slow and shuts down.
Jumping from app to app to just to see patient's insurance information, up coming appointment, and to see EOB, that is not allowed in carecloud. You have to download CMS program to see EOB.
When claim has issues, it can sit in an app and none of your manager or carecloud will let you know that there is problem in you A/R, help you to solve problems. You are on your own. I almost went broke due to using their concierge service. No money was coming in.... Be prepared to get a loan or go broke with their billing services.

Die besten Alternativen zu CareCloud

Rhonda

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Overall review

Overall I think this is a wonderful EHR product and would recommend it to anyone.

The best feature of this product would be how easy it is to use.

The one thing I would like to see improve would be the correction errors.

Juanita

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Great value for the price

I am pleased with it. Its easy to use. Good price .

User friendly and intuitive for admin and providers. Allows for eRX and all in one for admin providers and claims

They are going through some sort of update... patient messages stop working everyday for a while. Their eng team does not see the severity of this. This is one example of when things dont work they just take a long time to fix

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

Carecloud Crashes and Overall Poor performance

Terrible. Difficult to get in touch with a real person. There is never an answer as to why they cannont fix the many bugs the app seems to have.

It has a nice user interface and the digital chart looks like a paper chart

At this very moment, I am seeing patients. I have been unable to use carecloud for the past hour. This kind of thing happens very frequently. This causes a great deal of extra work. Since converting to the app, the carecloud reliability is terrible.

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Would not recommend

The look and feel is the best thing about it.

Features are broken and they refuse to fix until you threaten to leave. Then they will try and hold you to an auto renewal clause imbedded in a MSA. Be very careful before you sign anything.

Laura

Bewertet am 22.4.2016

Seamless workflow and great support

CareCloud’s intuitive design has made our office workflow seamless. The interface is very easy to use and our staff is very easily trained on new functionality. CareCloud is always working to improve the product and frequent updates are available for free to help users better navigate the system. The concierge service has been very helpful to us as a new practice. Having a case manager who is just a phone call or email away helps us solve any questions or problems quickly.

Great desing, seamless workflow, clean billing software, denials worked correctly, personal service with the concierge team

Previously there was a delay in working denials but this has improved greatly over the past 6 months.

Christina

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

CareCloud is a good software system.

CareCloud support was excellent throughout the "buying" process. After we had the product, they are as readily available with great response time.

I like the the use of colors for identifies throughout the CareCloud software system - it is well organized.

BARBARA

I LIKED IT ALL THERES NOTHING I WOULD CHANGE

Renee

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

CareCloud review

The customer service at CareCloud is exceptional!!!!! Anytime we've called they have always been pleasant, helpful and usually are able to solve our issues.

The billing and collections modules have increased our revenue. With the two modules we can immediately see if a claim has errors. Our old EMR system took weeks for us to receive a denied claim. The Appointment module is easy to use.
When we first started with CareCloud in 2014 the Prescription module was easy and quick to use. The main reasons we selected CareCloud was because of the Billing, Collections and Prescription modules.
We are extremely happy with the reporting module. We are able to get so much more information from the system than with our prior EMR.

I wish the system would alert you if you scheduled a physical to early (less than 366 days).
The recent upgrades to the prescription module has made it harder to use. With these changes now there is more room for errors to be made when selecting the medications. It takes us twice as long to fill prescriptions with having to search for the correct medication from the lists.

Melissa

Bewertet am 19.6.2015

Horrible software that continues to get worse

I have had nothing but problems with this software. Tonight, I am trying to finish my chart notes from a busy day. It's 730pm on the west coast. They are doing yet another update and the note I was working on, (about 10 minutes of work) is gone...yet again. This is a recurring theme with them. I can't wait to see what doesn't work now when we try to use the system tomorrow. Normal functions don't work routinely. I can't schedule patient appointments for any time other than on the quarter hour. I've given up calling the help line because every time there is a problem, you always wait on hold for at least 10 minutes, but usually more like 30. Then they want to remote into your computer. Which I never have time for during a busy clinic. They don't seem to understand this. They when you demand to speak to a supervisor about something, they say they forward it on to someone, but then you don't hear back from them. I have told them I am leaving for another company. I never gave them a date that I am leaving. But they shut off my access to my patient information and no one in my practice can access anything. I will be using the billing portion of the software (which my biller hates by the way due to multiple issues) in order to follow up on the revenue billed with them until my contract is up at the end of the year. I will be switching to another EMR in a couple of months. I would advise you to find another company and don't even give this company your money. If for some reason you do, you need to have some type of clause in your contract that will allow you to be released from the contract if you are not happy. Companies that require you to pay out the remainder of your contract if you decide to leave should be a big red flag. Those that have a high turn over rate and need to keep your money from the contract should be a big concern for you. And, you would expect to see a social media blow up from this. And after all the new reviews I'm seeing, with the same complaints from different practices, I'm guessing this is just the start with this for CareCloud. I honestly can't see how they will be around much longer if they continue to provide such poor service and operating platform for their customers.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

buyer beware!

Absolutely the worst billing company possible and I ahev used three so far, horrible off-shore service, restrictive contracts, extremely high rates, and zero feedback or flexibility

There is not a single good thing I can cite from our Carecloud experience.

Horrendous off-shored customer service and billing.

Roderick

Bewertet am 11.5.2019

Worst EHR I have ever used!!

It hasn't solved any problems- only creates problems and slows us down!

Ability to fax a consult note with attached documents from the Care Team app- about the only thing that works half way decent!

Constantly cashes, poor tech support, very rudimentary program, uses antiquated software platform that is very unstable. Can't understand how they can survive as a company. Only reason we haven't gotten rid of it is because it is the program chosen for our super group.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

Care Cloud implosion. Do not consider in your EHR SEARCH.

We were led to believe that this was a stable EHR company but after just three months they were purchased by a larger equity firm in there after the on line reliability was miserable and communication from their support company MDS was Similarly poor eventually we had to abandon this EHR and are moving to another EHR hopefully with a better end result

TERRIBLE RELIABILITY For LAST 15 months since private equity purchased them.

BETH

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

System

ease of use and color coordination. customer service is very knowledgeable. you feel like they truly care about their work.

Cannot submit tertiary claims electronically and cannot type in the payor id to find the insurance co.

Darren

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

Worst PM I have ever encountered

Horrible I cant wait to get away from this company

Nothing at all

Support is a joke. They are rude, never return calls or emails, close cases with out fixing the issue.

Mary

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Easy and effective

Fantastic customer service. Innovative.

Easy to learn and easy to use. Does almost everything I need it to.

Can't look up clients by phone # or other variables. Must use names.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Buyer BEWARE!

Poor product
Poor communication
Poor support
They lie to close the deal! BE WARE

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for implementation they where the only ones who responded to us and where amazing

Nothing is as promised. It is the worst EHR on the Market. Office Ally is better than this software.

Keidra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

Care Cloud Charts

My overall experience has been great. Accessing patients chart's are much easier.

The maneuverability throughout the system and the ease of understanding the system.

No Cons reported. It was supper easy to learn the system and is getting much easier.

Rachel

Bewertet am 4.1.2015

Well designed and intuitive charting

The functionality of the CareCloud EHR was far superior to the other competitors we had demos with. CareCloud's EHR layout and design is super easy to use and was a clear winner for us as it didn't require back and forth keystrokes or clicks to enter charting for patients. Everything from vitals to ordering labs, referrals, and prescriptions was on the same page. The system is very intuitive and is the closest option to paper charting as we could find. All the representatives at CareCloud have been very helpful and easy to work with.

The pricing was difficult to understand at first, as the demo included functionality that was later offered as an additional cost feature, but was presented in the demo as included with the base service.

Lori
2,5

Bewertet am 14.7.2014

Not as good as promised

I like the billing integration with the EMR side. There is a lot of work still due to be done. The simple charges and payments are nice from the front desk side. I like the schedule feature.

The speed in which things get done on the tech support side is too slow. We are still working on implementation items three months after starting to use the program. They make promises they don't keep. There is the typical passing of the buck, and nothing gets done. The system has gone down several times with no explanation to users, which makes me think their cloud stability is not in place as it should be. There is lots to be done on the chart note side; it is not as user-friendly as we were shown in webinars.

Vanessa
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Easy posting claim/ Collections needs more communication with client

Easy creating claims and appointments.

Insurance verification needs to be accurate at the time of services. Collections takes too long to work on claims

Michaelann

Bewertet am 1.7.2016

AMAZING SYSTEM!

The system is easy to navigate and extremely user friendly.

After all of the recent upgrades they have implemented there are no complaints that I can express.

Donald

Bewertet am 8.9.2015

Review of CareCloud Charts

The simplicity of the screen, the amount of work done for you.

All of the system down and error time. Maybe that just comes with being web-based.

107 Bewertungen