PayPal Zettle Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über PayPal Zettle

PayPal Here ist eine mobile Anwendung, mit der Einzelhändler und Kaufleute Transaktionen verarbeiten können. Die Anwendung verwendet ein Kartenlesegerät, das an ein Smartphone angeschlossen ist. Diese Lösung hilft Einzelhändlern...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu PayPal Zettle durchsuchen

2 264 von 2 264 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

PayPal ist das beste Zahlungsart

Ich bin mir PayPal super zufrieden und würde es auch weiterhin weiter empfehlen

Finde PayPal ist das beste was ich habe und getestet habe es ist empfehlenswert und sicher

Was mir nicht gefällt das manche Leute PayPal schlecht machen aber ist aber nicht so

Abdullahtef
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben Alles ist wirklich einfach, es gibt keine Schwierigkeiten beim Bezahlen

Es gibt überhaupt keine Probleme, aber alles ist einfach für ihn

Ashley
Ashley
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Die besten Alternativen zu PayPal Zettle

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.12.2019

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card.

The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Stripe

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

Cash.app wasn't a professional way of accepting payment and it didn't really create a legitimate record as far as business deals were concerned. Plus, I had to wait for money to be transferred to my bank before having access to the funds.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

I already had a PayPal account, so PayPal Here definitely was the easiest way to go.
SHANMUKHA RAM
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

It's my opinion on paypal

PayPal Zettle is a versatile point-of-sale (POS) solution that integrates seamlessly with PayPal's ecosystem, offering a range of features tailored to small and medium-sized businesses.

Limited Customization Options,Dependency on Internet Connectivity.

Abigail
Abigail
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 2.7.2023

Not a good platform for health care providers

Terrrible. Do it their way or get lost. If you use Health Savings Account Cards as part of your practice, then this is NOT the company for you. They lock down my account every few weeks. I am a licensed primary care physician in the State of Oregon. They lock down my account regularly due to the clinic accepting Health Savings Account Cards (as do all doctors) which usually only have magnetic strips, not chips. Zettle readers are unable to process magnetic strips and can only ready chips. Magnetic strips require manual entry into Zettle. This locks down our account as Paypal assumes fraud. No matter how many times I call, send them copies of my medical and DEA license, and explain that I am a doctor and this is part of my practice - they continue every few weeks to lock up my money and threaten to further impede my business unless I clear up this presumed "fraudulent" activity. Their workaround is that I should log into Paypal manually every time a patient uses an HSA account and enter it into their online site. Since we use Zettle for inventory management including the inventory of controlled substances like testosterone pellets and RX injectables which is required by the DEA, that would NEVER work. Secondly, it is extra work for my front desk staff that is already hard-pressed to keep up with their workload and has people waiting to check in and out of the clinic. If you are in health care - stay away. This is NOT the company for you

I can't say that I really liked anything about Paypal. It is a pretty standard POS system but with the inability to track customers.

No ability to scan HSA cards which locks down your account for presumed "fraudulent" activity as these must be entered manually into Zettle especially if you are using Zettle to manage inventory. Their solution is to enter them into the Paypal screen online manually. This is rather hard when we use Zettle to manage inventory and track P&L on products. My staff is hard-pressed at the front desk to keep up as is and logging into their site every time we need to use an HSA is ludicrous and will completely ruin our inventory and P&L data. It happens every few weeks and then they ask you to "prove" your legitimacy as a business all over again. The fact that you sent them your DEA and medical license 30 days ago is seemingly lost on their staff. You are a pariah! They don't look at the notes and just cut you off all over again. Stay away from this company!!Also, no ability to tie sales to patients which is frustrating.

Abhijeet
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

PayPal Zettle Review

As a small business owner, PayPal Zettle has transformed the way I handle transactions. Its user-friendly interface and versatile payment options make it easy for customers to pay, while robust analytics tools provide valuable insights for business growth. While fees and offline functionality pose minor challenges, overall, Zettle has been a game-changer for my business. Highly recommended.

User-Friendly Interface: PayPal Zettle offers a remarkably intuitive interface, making it easy for small business owners to set up and start accepting payments swiftly. The platform's simplicity ensures that even those with minimal technical expertise can navigate and utilize its features effectively.

Limited International Availability: Although PayPal Zettle has expanded its presence globally, its availability in certain regions may still be limited. Businesses operating in areas where Zettle is not yet widely available may need to explore alternative payment solutions to cater to their customer base effectively.

Kevin
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

Review of PayPal Zettle

Most likeable feature is its ease of use for both sender and receiver. Most likeable feature is that money is received instantly and the transaction can be done with or without a card reader.

What I like least is if users have a limitation in terms of only sliding credit cards through a card reader, then there can be some processing issues. Also, it would be extremely efficient if there could be an automated processing receipt generated to send the customer once transaction has been completed.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

Exactly what I needed, perfect for its purpose

Easy to use, always fast. Purposeful design, design and functionality.

I haven't experienced any negativity yet.

Adely
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

User Friendly

I like using PayPal Zettle it is user friendly and the mobility of the app.

I liked that it is user friendly and easy to navigate.

What I least like about Pay Pal Zettle is the lack of inventory control and integration.

Christy
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

5 stars easy to use

Made easy to use and super efficient. Great app and recommended by someone.

I have no issues nor complaints. Good app.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Powerful POS System that Works on Your Phone

PayPal Zettle is an easy-to-use app and POS system that allows you to accept contactless payments on your phone with the available card readers and terminals. I use the app to manage my product inventory for an art gallery, create and redeem gift cards for my store and I like that you can view sales reports in real time.

PayPal Zettle doesn't include a payment gateway option for taking payments over the phone.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

PayPal Here Review

My overall experience is great with PayPal Here, I like the software because it is very convenient and I can charge the customer credit card anywhere as long as I have a smartphone and the fee is decent because it is not too expensive but it is also not too cheap either.

The software is extremely easy to use and the device that is used with the software is also easy to use. What I love most about the software is it is available on any mobile device and I can easily take payment anywhere on the go.

The one thing I like least about the software is, there is no ability to upload pictures of a product you are selling to the software. The software only accepts a name for each product.

Anthony
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged.

Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

I tried Square and a couple others (I think Quicken had one) some years back and found the funds accessibility and fee structure to be better with PayPal, and my so I stayed with PayPal. The other ones had either higher fees on some cards or didn't even accept one or two at the time (Discover and/or Amex).
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Great for POS

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

QuickBooks Online

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

Ease of use, quicker deposits

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Ease of use and availability on different platforms
Frank
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

Very Helpful to a Small Business

We run an online auction and have 50 people a week coming to pick up their items. Some can pay with cash but in this day and age offering another option is critical. We do not accept checks but PayPal is a great tool for our customers.

The ability to receive funds without the worry of waiting for them to clear or become NSF. I receive an instant notification when funds are received from a customer.

The fees to receive funds should be a tad bit lower. I understand there is no subscription for the product I am using so there does need to be some type of revenue for the app, but as a small business these funds can quickly eat into our profit margin.

Kevin
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

PayPal Here App Exceeds Expectations

They offer peace of mind by maintaining up to the minute payment tracking and notifications. This is especially useful if PayPal is your primary form of payment used by your customers for online businesses. As I mentioned earlier, if there is ever an issue the matter is handled with an experienced live representative in a timely and efficient manner.

I think anyone who shops online should definitely give PayPal Here App a try and I assure you that it will not disappoint.

I love the various options that PayPal offers to its users. Not only does it allow my personal business to receive payments from anywhere and at any time, it also makes purchasing products through PayPal extremely easy and efficient. I use it for both my online business and as my main form of payment when shopping on websites. Nowadays most stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy accept PayPal and for a person who doesn't and has never had a credit card it is the best option for me.

You can also use PayPal to send and receive money to your friends as long as they have their own PayPal account as well. This has come in handy for me personally many times when I was at a loss of what to gift those hard to shop for friends during the Christmas holiday season. By sending them cash through PayPal, I knew that they would be able to pick out their own gift online and very often on sale.

The customer service could be improved a little bit when it comes to trying to talk to someone about an issue you may be experiencing. I have only had to contact customer service once due to the delay I was experiencing concerning a refund that I was supposed to have received within 3 days. On the 4th day with no refund on sight I contacted their customer service department and was answered within an hour with their assurance that they would handle the refund within 24 hours. After verifying proof of the purchase I was awaiting a refund on, PayPal issued my refund less than 4 hours later with a truly sincere apology for the complication occurring in the first place.

Lorena
Lorena

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

My best friend since I've been freelancing

Currently, almost all my payments for freelance work come through this medium, so without Paypal, I would have no money, basically.

Paypal's reach and the ability to receive payments from anyone quickly and easily is definitely its greatest advantage. In addition, notifications are always fast both by email and by the app, payments can be processed at any time from the smartphone, and its portability is an advantage for any freelancer or business.
And, of course, the fact that it is one of the most widely used online payment methods.

The first thing they should try to correct is the unnecessary blocking of accounts. They're not only annoying and unexpected (any small action can lead to being blocked, in my case, a trip), but they also take a long time to solve the problem, the verification is absurdly slow and they don't give much support so the account is unusable during that time.
The other thing I would like them to take into account is the users outside the USA (there are so many of us). Getting the money out of Paypal is very difficult because we can't receive the card, and half of the balance it goes away in commissions to make the currency changes or withdraw the dollars. Not to mention that the commissions for payments are one of the highest of these platforms.

Harley
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

My "Go To" Billing System

Makes record keeping and accounting a breeze for a small business.

Extremely user friendly. I use it exclusively for my companies billing as I provide service work and when paid through PayPal it automatically shows invoices marked paid. Recent loan program is also utilized and easy to use. Just set the percentage of money you want to have credited to loan and it is seamless. Never have to schedule a payment

It would be nice if cost were to be lowered for extensive usage as percentage can add up quickly, it seems the cost should be capped or percentage lowered the more utilized

QuickBooks Desktop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Ease of use for small business.
Maikel
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Safe but costy

Since I have started Papal, I always had great experience, its safe, reliable and secure: The 3 words when you deal with clients and money. customer service is understanding and reliable. PayPal offers more ways to connect with them than the traditional banks. Also, the fact that you get a code for each "situation" you have it facilites the exchange of information. With PayPal you can general many kind of reports, something that normal bank account dont all have.

At the time of Covid, we are always looking for new ways to keep transactions cashless. This new feature with Paypal gives me, as a seller, a new way to get paid. It is great to have this add on for my business because many clients rely on Paypal for their purchases/sells. Not Paypal is becoming more centralised for all my sells. Also clients appreciate it because they have all their favorite methods of payment under same same application. It replaces the old fashion "apple wallet or google pay"

The cost of this feature is expensive to the seller. If we compare it to other debit/credit cards terminal on the market, it costs more.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

PAYPAL PROS AND CONS

My overall experience with PayPal, the anxiety over online shopping is taking away because i know my money is protected and it makes my online shopping and earning effortless,
but,with that said I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer money,without being charged on both ends.
would definitely recommend this site to anyone who shops online or conducts their businesses online.
PayPal has to remember some of us were not born with a cell phone,some of us had black and white 2 channels tv's with rabbit ears for static.

VERY EASY TO SET UP ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO.WHEN THERE IS A DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU ARE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELYTHEY DO NOT HASSLE YOU AT ALL.
YOUR MONEY IS SAFE AND ITS A FANTASTIC APP FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME AND HAVE A SECURE WAY OF IT BEING PROTECTED MORE SO IF YOU ARE DOING ONLINE SHOPPING,IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME THEY TAKE ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK,BECAUSE THEY SECURE YOUR MONEY AND I WOULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY ' BETTER THAN SOME WELL KNOWN BANKS".

AH,CONS.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH PAYPAL IS TRYING TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER CARD OR EVEN BACK TO MY OWN PRIMARY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE LINKED PAYPAL WITH.
THIS SITE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME AS BIG AS OTHER NATIONAL BANKS,ONCE THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THE GENERATION THAT WAS NOT BORN INTO THE COMPUTER ERA.

Silvanus
Silvanus
  • Branche: Molkerei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

PAY & RECEIVE MONEY ROUND THE WORLD

on a general note, PayPal is proven to worth the trust given so far.
Absolutely no regret has been recorded and i will recommend PayPal over and and over many other online money channeling merchants.
you can trust my word for it

Using PayPal has given a whole lot of advantages to remote job people to receive money easily for their services anytime
Receiving money via PayPal does not have any unnecessary hidden charges or exorbitant tax payable compared to many similar online merchants

The restrictions placed on some developing countries need to be reconsidered as it happens that these people constitute a huge population of user that PayPal could take advantage of

The Verification processes of Business entities registering for a business account with PayPal need to be more detailed so as to safeguard users money and dealings

Eric
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

PayPal Zettle: An Efficient Point of Sale (POS) System and Payment Platform for Businesses

However, I think they should add more features to better integrate with various online accounts. The framework is very simple, it has a simple plan and its functions include a system where you can see the payment history, sends receipt of every transaction and can likewise configure the POS framework, without any hindrance.

This product is super easy to use. Indeed, even those with little information on it can utilize it easily. This product is super easy to use. Indeed, even those with little information on it can utilize it easily. It integrates with your PayPal account and the vast majority of customers know about it.

The system permits you to build a product library where you can import a product list from a spreadsheet, group the products by category, descriptions, etc. New products can be added, as well. Inventory can be managed from the system and you'll be notified when it is time to restock the products.

The system requires an account with PayPal which incorporates their terms and handling charges. For security, the system logs out regularly, which causes some frustration (only sometimes) on a portion of clients.

While it is easy to use, it requires some training for individuals that have never used it before to transactions are processed accurately. It normally takes a few uses before newer users feel comfortable using it with certainty.

Cheikh
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.10.2023

my opinion on paypal

Paypal is the best way to pay

With Paypal, you can pay on many websites, send and receive money almost anywhere in the world, create invoices and also link your visa card to facilitate transactions.

The only drawback I find with Paypal is the fact that it doesn't exist in certain African countries like Togo for example, but apart from that everything's fine.

Epiphanie
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

PAYPAL ZETTLE revise

Excellent! I have been a customer for over 1 years without any worries, as a saleswoman and buyer. I think the customer service is excellent and we talk to resourceful people who listen and express themselves well.

An online payment usually offers different options: credit card, debit card, bank transfer (which slows down the process because it is necessary to check the arrival of the money), and Paypal Zettle . In the latter case, this option makes it possible to secure the user since he does not have to give his data as in credit cards, but Paypal Zettle is rather associated with a bank account and thus offers a certain confidentiality when it comes to performing this transaction efficiently.

It is a platform that asks for commissions on certain transactions. Paypal Zettle charges a commission to the seller for the use of Paypal Zettle as a payment platform if it has a type of business and the sale is related to it. But he does not bill when a payment is made to an individual or to a company that has already set its price before the product purchased. There are personal and business account options that will be used in case you wish to associate a specific company as a payment option.

2 264 Bewertungen