Flipsnack Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Flipsnack

Flipsnack ist eine Webanwendung, mit der Nutzer interaktive digitale Publikationen wie Zeitschriften, Broschüren, Flyer und Produktkataloge unmittelbar im Browser erstellen können. Sie können ihre Publikationen mit Blätter-Funktio...

4,2
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Flipsnack durchsuchen

280 von 280 Bewertungen
peter
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

Beste Flipbook Software

Insbesondere die Möglichkeit iFrames zu integrieren machen Flipsnack zu einem herausragenden Produkt

mir sind keine negativen Sachen aufgefallen

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Peter. You made our day!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2022

Die Benutzerfreundlichkeit ist gut

Es gibt keine Nachteile
Die Schrift ist im Browser klein

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 24.7.2020
Michelle
Michelle
  • Branche: Sport
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Love Flipsnack

Happy that I decided to go with flip snack. As previously mentioned their interface is very user friendly and its a great program to create online catalogs!!

I use flipsnack to make a online catalog for work. It is perfect for doing so and makes the catalog very easy to share. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. Definitely was a great decision to go with flipsnack and i would recommend anyone to do the same!

Missing some features such as being able to change the size after the catalog is already made however when looking for a feature you can easily message their support team. They are so responsive and great!

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you Michelle! What a wonderful review!

Beantwortet am 3.12.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Flipsnack

Jessica
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Perfect for annual reports & e-booklets!

Flipsnack is incredibly user-friendly -- for those creating with it and those consuming content. It's the perfect tool for our nonprofit for making flip-able e-books of things like annual reports and meeting booklets.

The only downside is the limit on catalogues we can make -- but that just means we are using the software more than we expected and probably need to upgrade our subscription!

Antwort von Flipsnack

And perfect for you! Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Beantwortet am 22.10.2019
Dan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Text editor bug is a huge problem

Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced oversees and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time.

Very little. Basic functions work ok.

For weeks I have been going in circles with customer service having to prove that the view one sees in their EDITOR mode is different from the published mode. In short, the text box formatting has a bug and you cannot access the html to correct it.

I have sent them several screen shots of the two and the obvious discrepancy and I have been getting back lame answers, mainly blaming me. Today they admitted to the bug. But clearly others would have encountered an error simply caused by coping text boxes! Awful.

Hello Dan,

We're really sorry you had an unpleasant experience on our platform, but I can assure you we are doing the best we can in order to fix the issue that you are currently encountering.

We always try to help our customers the best we can, but it seems like we missed some details along the way regarding the issue you have encountered, and we are truly sorry about this.

Our main purpose is to help our customers reach their goals. While our team tried to investigate and even replicate this issue, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior on our end, regardless of how many times we tried.

In regards to this issue, I promise you that we are not going to overlook the inconvenience you have encountered or place the blame on you, but on the contrary, we are going to do the best we can in order to fix it and to make sure you have a great time on our platform.

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Richard
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Using for Professional Development

BEgan using the free version for one year, then wanted to expand offerings and have been very pleased with the basic vpaid version value for money.

The way you travel through the information presented is much better than a standard scrolling presentation.

The platform takes a little while to become comfortable with navigation.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your great review!

Beantwortet am 14.1.2020
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

I really like this, but could be better

Its a good experience

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen.
On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

iPaper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flipsnack

Saying it like, you are the best in the market, in terms that you have a free option.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 14.10.2020
Brandi
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I love FlipSnack!

It is so much better to view a newsletter in FLipsNack than just view a pdf and scroll.

Very easy to use and understand. I switched to this app because AnyFLip sucks.

I haven't found any dislikes as of yet.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello Brandi, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Beantwortet am 20.4.2021
Jill
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Great for Sending Qualifications and Proposals

Flipsnack has provided a visually appealing way to present our firm's qualifications. Sharing it is simple. Our project executives love having the option to send a PDF as well as an interactive link to prospects outside of our four walls.

I love that I can send a interactive and engaging presentation of qualifications document in an easy link. Creating the flip book is quick and easy. I like that I can keep links private so I can share it only with those I wish to access it.

The ability to edit pages or add pages after publication is a little clunky. Usually I simply delete and start over if there are substantial changes to pages within each document.

Issuu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Flipsnack

Pricing for Flipsnack was better than Issuu.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thanks for the review, Jill! We are constantly trying to improve our platform based on the suggestions of our users and your feedback helps us a lot!

Sarah Jane
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Flipsnack for the win!

Flipsnack helps me to share information and hold archival records for a volunteer-run arts organisation with no funding. The decent price point combined with the usability, professional look and great customer service mean I don't ever want to use another service.

Amazing customer service. On a particularly stressful issue, (which was my own fault!) I found the customer service to be understanding, human and helpful. A solution was quickly found and I was talked all the way through the process. Professional and clean appearance to audience/viewers.Super easy to upload content and export outcomes - it is a very usable platform interface.Ability to embed published books on websites as well as share links to Flipsnack.

The pre-made packages are quite restrictive.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review and feedback, Sarah Jane. It helps us a lot! We are so happy you like Flipsnack!

Beantwortet am 24.7.2023
Pritam
Pritam
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

Great platform for me

I would highly recommend Flipsnack for those who want to create high-quality digital publications quickly and easily. It is especially great for businesses that need to bring printed catalogs to digital customers and engage their customers with powerful features.

Flipsnack is incredibly easy to use, even for those without any design experience. It also has a wide selection of templates and tools that make it easy to create professional-looking publications. Additionally, Flipsnack offers powerful features such as shopping buttons, videos, GIFs, and enticing pop-ups that make it easy to engage customers.

Flipsnack can be expensive for some users, especially those that need a full suite of features. It also lacks some of the customization options that more advanced users may desire. Additionally, Flipsnack can be slow to load, which can be frustrating for some users.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Pritam, thank you so much for the review—your feedback regarding the cost of Flipsnack for some users and the need for more advanced customization options.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by slow loading times. We understand how frustrating this can be and are constantly working to improve the speed and performance of our platform.

Your kind words made our day! Thanks for recommending Flipsnack to others. ����

Beantwortet am 9.3.2023
Shawn
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

We Love FlipSnack

This application makes publishing much easier.

I can not think of anything at this time.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for your review, Shawn!

I'm super happy to hear that you find publishing to be easier when using Flipsnack!

Beantwortet am 10.11.2023
Eduardo
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 7.3.2020

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

Hey Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Beantwortet am 10.3.2020
Jeffrey
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Flipsnack provides a turnkey solution that makes my firm look cutting edge.

It's ridiculously easy to use and has a high WOW factor. My clients think this takes day to do and that I must be a graphic designer.

I wish they provided more templated background options.

FlippingBook Online

Warum Flipsnack gewählt wurde

Pricing and options

Zuvor genutzte Software

FlippingBook Online

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Beantwortet am 15.11.2022
Sujee

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

Flipsnack review

It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward.

Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF.

I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Beantwortet am 23.1.2019
Lauren
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

Hi Lauren,
Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF.
We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team.
Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beantwortet am 25.1.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Beantwortet am 30.3.2021
Georgeanne
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

curriculum desing

We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

Hey Georgeanne!

Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text.

If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes.

Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 18.3.2020
Thomas
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Great option for sharing documents

Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

Beantwortet am 22.5.2019
Debra
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Houston Community College Central's review of Flipsnack

It's been a true asset to my department's work. It elevates my work and is always well received. Internal constituents want to make sure their items are in it. That tells me they like the product and want to be a part of it.

It is pretty easy to use. Uploading a finished pdf. is simple and the end results are impressive. People have enjoyed looking at flip books I create at the start of the month to promote college events. It elevates basic fliers to a nice, newer level and makes viewing more fun.

What needs to be improved: 1). Basic background choices (not enough color options or textures), 2). The ability to add video clips. 3). Greater detail on how long a person views a page, etc. 4). It should also work like Constant Contact (CC) and allow for distribution lists so I can send a flip book directly without CC.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you so much for the review. It helps us a lot! All your suggestions will be discussed with the team.

Beantwortet am 20.12.2022
Dean
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Really easy to use, and gives your business a more professional asthetic when designing.

It is a great time saving tool and also gives someone with little experience the opportunity to be able to design content with a lot of assistance and the searchable templates give great guidance on creating professional looking designs.

I like the searchable templates as they are a great source of inspiration when you haven't got all day to be able to start from scratch on each design task!

I think that the arrangement, adjustment and editing of individual images would be great if more functionality was added. Mirror flip and degree rotation would be a great addition.

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that you're enjoying Flipsnack and that you're using our templates. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack features. Stay tooned for more!

Beantwortet am 20.7.2020
Cheryl
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Perfect Solution

I'm using Flipsnack to create content for lead magnets and online courses

I wanted something different from a slide show presentation, and I wasn't up to speed on videos. Flipbooks offer a fun, interactive component even more engaging than letting people run their own slide show. Also love the multiple ways to share!

I understand there's a way to edit directly in the flipbook after creation. Found that to be too daunting to learn quickly (my fault, not yours), so I keep going back to the original presentation and re-uploading. Often, I seem to lose my original choices for options like whether to share publicly (I don't actually remember WHICH options, just trying to make you understand what I mean). If I just re-upload the content in an existing file, I'd like all those options to stick so I don't have to worry about choosing again.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Hi, Cheryl! We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right app for you. Please contact our Live Chat support and tell us more about your struggle and how we could help you.

Beantwortet am 22.10.2019
Annika
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

Client Magazines on Flipsnack

I enjoy the page flipping experience. It feels like an upgrade from a regular pdf attached to an email.

I want to send my publication straight to clients in full-screen mode without flipsnack branding or anything else on the page.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you for your review! If you need assistance with the situation you mentioned, please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected].

Sian

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Good platform but has a few kinks

Accessibility is great feature as this was a selling point when choosing a provider, which others didn't offer (at the time of choice). The ease of use overall is good and I do admire that Flipsnack is always evolving and bringing out new features to improve the platform.

I have experienced difficulty with important features such as text editing saves which is critical. I would also say that some of the features need finessing/improving as they can be quite limiting/basic or generally quite glitchy.

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thank you for your review, Sian! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our accessibility features for a better experience. Your suggestions will be shared with the team.

Sorin
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 11.11.2022

Flipsnack for Fashion Industry

Great functionality and quality. The updates of the catalogs is very easy

Does not have afunctionality twith starts or other method of selecting the items you like and review them later

Antwort von Flipsnack

Thanks for the feedback, Sorin. It helps us a lot to improve Flipsnack in the future!

Beantwortet am 15.11.2022