Über InSync Healthcare Solutions

Enhance patient care with InSync's fully integrated, easy-to-use, cloud-based healthcare IT solutions configured specifically to your practice and workflows. EHR, practice management, medical billing, telemedicine, e-prescribing...

Nutzerbewertungen zu InSync Healthcare Solutions durchsuchen

240 von 240 Bewertungen
Jennifer L. Jennifer L.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Loving it.

It has all been great. I loved the customization process and getting to be a part planning how we use the system instead of having to bend or redo every internal process in order to fit the system.

The integrated clearinghouse info is so helpful. The ability to resubmit claims through InSync is a huge plus. I love that I can work rejected claims within InSync. Prior to this, I was having to wait until I got EOBs to see any rejections or inactive insurance issues. Now, I can catch those issues much faster (sometimes the same day) and fix the issues.

My least favorite thing is the inability to see visits in patient demographics - financials unless a claim is done. If I have a claim back-log, the front office can't pull the financial details for a client. We were used to a view/edit charges type arrangement that showed visits regardless of whether or not the claim had been processed (which wasn't always a good thing). It's more of an adjustment to how we do things than a criticism of the software.

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

Valant was not great. It had somethings that were good, but when they switched from PPS to IO...it went downhill fast. We had issues or outages almost daily. The "upgrades" they were doing were mentioned and then it would take forever to do them. It was like once you were in Valant, you were stuck with the way they worked. Enhancements don't get made often. They need a better team that listens to clients and the needed features.

Valant EHR Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync had all the features we'd been seeking and had stellar reviews. We had the opportunity to speak with a reference company that had switched from Valant to InSync. Their reference was great - "best move we've ever made."
Immanuel R. Immanuel R.

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

Well Designed EMR Solution

Great experience overall (except for sales process) After the sales process all of people we worked with were professional and helpful. Jenn really helped us to mold the software to our specific needs and workflows, really a great experience.

InSync is a well thought out and designed EMR product. The interface is intuitive and designed to streamline workflows. The things used daily are easily customized per user to make each persons workflow even easier. The implementation and support teams are excellent, really able to help you and guide you through the product with any questions you may have.

Software is sometimes slow to respond. The sales process could have been better, more clear on our expenses.

Intergy, athenaOne, eClinicalWorks, Kareo Clinical und NextGen Healthcare

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

We needed a much more robust EHR with an ease of consistent charting across all clinicians, reporting capabilities, the ability to easily track patient progress, and the ability to have more secure roles and permissions. InSync has provided us with a great solution.

Practice Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync offered the most comprehensive solution for our behavioral health practice.
Brittany E. Brittany E.

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Highly disappointed in this product; if on the fence, look elsewhere

I was initially excited about this new system because of the capabilities that it was said to provide (i.e., customization to meet the needs of the clinic, streamline communication between 2 locations, departments and therapists, ability to complete daily notes quickly and easily, ability to keep up with progress reports and due dates, simple and intuitive user experience). However, from the first day it was a complete nightmare, greatly contributing to my decision to leave the practice and seek employment elsevisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
This system caused me to spend countless extra hours working at home and at the clinic just to troubleshoot. My efficiency and quality as a therapist was compromised; More focus and time was needed to deal with inSync, leaving very little time to plan effective treatment sessions and give clients what they need. In turn, this created dissatisfied clients.

How could it be improved?: The only way this system could improve is to not exist. I not only lost income and time, but I also decided to leave a great company solely due to this software.

Implementation team was kind and helpful when on site.

1. The system was always freezing up causing me to lose paperwork. If it didn’t freeze, sometimes it would take 30+ minutes to load the next page or save when working on things like evaluations.
2. The user interface is very complex to navigate and learn. Requiring countless hours of unpaid work.
3. As a supervisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
4. Whenever there were updates, so many things would change, it was like learning the system all over again.
5. Patient files, names, contact info and important dates were very difficult to access causing many miscommunication between therapist and families. where.
6. Printed documentation was poorly formatted, further impacting my professional image as well as the clinic's

Die besten Alternativen zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Dalene O. Dalene O.

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

Great

Great Implement program. The training is great. The trainers are very patient and great to work with. Overall, the time that is being saved from working with InSync is great, and makes up for the cost of the program.

It is web based so we can use it any office and at home. Everything we need for the practice is all in one place.

The wording that is used in the software was a little hard to get used to at first. Takes some time to understand and use all that it offers.

TheraNest, SimplePractice und TherapyNotes

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

Needed better web base, with better customer support. Insync offered more services for what we needed.

TheraNest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Just a better software over all for the cost. Theranest charged us way to much even before going live with them.
Nora B. Nora B.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Thorough Implementation Process

Overall, I am very pleased with the processes we have been through so far.

I like the special attention and customization to our Agency's specific needs. I also am grateful for the willingness to build enhancements and create forms that would work for us.

There a couple features that I feel should not be able to override but are not.

SimplePractice

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

InSync was far superior and offered much more benefits, better customer service and supported more than one internet browser.

OfficeEMR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Way more feature and customization for our needs.
Tammy K. Tammy K.

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

Administrator review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been instrumental and patient with the building, execution and follow up with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] wanted to ensure that the software meet our needs and has exceeded that expectation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was courteous, patient and professional during the entire the process. In addition our two trainers that came on-site to train staff were equally knowledgeable, patient and amenable to our staff and we are thankful for the role they played in getting us off the ground.

The flow of encounters was tailored to our agency workflow. The use of our current documents to make the transition easier for our therapists and the ability to schedule in the system and create to do reminders so items are not forgotten or lost.

I didn't find any cons with the system as of yet

Madeline J. Madeline J.

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

Pros and Cons

Overall, I would say the experience is net positive. I would note that the eligibility/benefits checks are only accurate about 50% of the time which is a hassle, but I don't know how it compares to other softwares that offer this feature. Partly chose it because we wanted to make a custom history section that could be sent to the patient before the intake and have them fill it out and autopopulate the note in an editable way; this has been effective.

I do think the reviews on Capterra are a little too positive for what the software is actually like. I have to wonder if some are fake but I could be wrong. It's just a little less reliable because it's a smaller company than say OfficeAlly.

In retrospect I would have looked more seriously into Athena. I notice a lot of the bigger psych practices use this. I didn't because I thought they didn't really specialize in psych. But the grass is always greener on the other side so it's hard to say.

It will be really hard for us to ever switch (or expensive) because the license needs to be paid for all up front.

The other really important negative is that deployment is NOT smooth. We were fortunate in that we were chugging along with other software and in no rush to deploy InSync. I worked on setting it up and tested it on just myself/my patients until we were sure that it was all working smoothly, then we added the other providers. This took months. Deploying too early could be disastrous.

+ Financial reports extensive (I can't emphasize enough how helpful this is)
+ Easy to communicate between clinicians
+ HIPAA Zoom integration
+ Practice Management generally seems to work well/fewer glitches on that side compared to the EMR, just a few flaws like how the balance shows up in the patient portal can be confusing for patients
+ Works well for group practice workflow
+ Has all the necessary add ons in one system (and more!) - this is great!
+ Customer service very responsive about 2/3rds of the time, available by phone and email
+ After the first 6 months or so, almost all the glitches are ironed out
+ It is very customizable in every way (forms, note templates, appt reminders, calendar format, html name, really everything about it)
+ PDMP integration is awesome

- No Google Cal integration (DrChrono offered this)
- Patient Portal can be glitchy
- Deployment does not go smoothly at all
- Appointment reminders are per-text/per-email and thus very expensive compared to other programs
- All the add-ons end up cost a lot per month (claim submission, HIPAA Zoom, etc, even though we own the license we still pay quite a bit per month per provider/higher than what they estimate)
- Would not be financially practical for a psychotherapist account but would need to purchase one if we hired one/there is not a cheaper option for therapists vs. psychiatry
- Overall had to deal with a ton of glitches for the first 6 months or so before the system ironed out
- For transgender clients who use a non-legal name, there is not a good way to use their preferred name as the primary name in the patient portal
- Some aspects of reporting are time consuming (e.g. if you make a specific patient category you need to add each patient individually, can't add based on "all patients in XYZ state or all patients with XYZ insurance")
- No way of verifying identity with the identity question quiz thing/need to have clients upload a photo of their ID which seems low tech in today's day and age
- Generally the interface looks kind of old
- Server is noticeably slower than other websites
- Although the purchasing license up front seems like a good thing, in retrospect I don't think it is because you end up paying a lot per month for all the add-on features

DrChrono, athenaOne, EHR 24/7 und Kareo Billing

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

We are two individual NPs who formed a group practice with 5 providers and needed a software with more extensive practice management and more features geared toward group practice.

Luminello und SimplePractice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Reviews on Capterra, did a lot of demos
Penny N. Penny N.

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

We love our InSync Team

The team has been amazing from the demo to the training and our implementation specialist. We love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I can't say enough that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my hero in dealing with transitioning our data over.

We love that we were able to customize to meet our needs while also utilizing the InSync features that will decrease the time our Clinicians spend documenting, freeing up more time to serve our community.

So far, remembering how to do everything! I feel at a disadvantage leading our team because I am still learning.

Frank G. Frank G.

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

Tidewater Psychotherapy Satisfaction

The program has allowed us to decrease time spent charting pertinent information as customizing check boxes prior to full launch made charting more logical.

The software is very intuitive and those who have used other Windows based systems found this easy to use.

Medical providers struggled a bit with writing lab orders but is was more the skill level of the user.

Michelle D. Michelle D.

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul

Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator.
The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading.
The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics.
Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

Kierra H. Kierra H.

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Review of Insync

With all of the above being said, I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job! There were some hiccups along the way but he helped us walk through them. It is always hard going from one platform to another- you are so used to doing things the old way that you think that is the way the work flow should be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job of showing us what we are capable of doing in Insync. He would ask "why do you want to do it that way" and the answer 90% of the time was because that was what we were used to. He would then show us how Insync gets to that same end result and why it was done that way. He went to bat for us with support to try and get a few things added/changed- a big one for us was the scheduler. In the old system we had a view where we could see all the facilities schedules on one schedule, we very much miss that view. We know that it may or may not be implemented but he was still willing to do the work to try. I always had lots of questions and he was always willing to answer them and if he didn't have the answer he was willing to spend the time to find the answer. He was a great asset to our implementation.

(I used all three sections below to describe our overall experience with Insync) I would say that we are too new to the experience with Insync to really comment on if/how it has helped the business/ practice. I would like to comment on our implementation experience. It is my impression that no one really knew what was going on at the start, I do not blame this on any one person. It sounds like the type of training that we decided to do (Insync University with 10 hours of training with a specialist) was a new tier. Doing the training via the University came with its own challenges as it is hard to find space in a full practice for clinicians/ support staff to get training done. It would have been very nice to have an itinerary laid out. (We were given the itinerary for the large market at first and while that looked overwhelming it was nice to see the time frames and what was expected) For instance, week one workbook completed, week two- trainings 1-6 complete (setup reminder configuration), week three trainings 7-12 completed (ECPS done for the providers)..etc.

There was a lot that needed to be done but I always felt like we were missing something or we were rushed to get stuff done because we didn't actually know it needed to be completed. When it came to training with a certified Insync trainer, we did one 5 hour block where we closed the clinic so everyone could attend the training. We walked away from that with lots of questions, unsatisfied. It may have been untraditional for a clinic to want to do all their clinical training in one setting but that is what worked best for us as a clinic. The trainer went through the initial setup of the EHR 4 different times, totaling probably 4 hours of that training. Each group that we had go (front desk, med providers, therapists) were walked through the basics/ set up of the EHR. We feel as though it would have been more efficient to have the trainer do the basics once and then break it down further with each individual group. Again, I don't blame this on one person, I think there was confusion based on the training package we bought. I hope our experience can help shape a better implementation process for future practices!

Sumeeta V. Sumeeta V.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 18.7.2021

The best customer service around

The best part about InSync is the customer service. I’ve been utilizing this software for over 5 years and while the product could be more efficient, the assistance from your support staff is unparalleled. I’ve been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for a little over three months and he has been wonderful. I signed a new client and he helped me get the account set up excising patience and acting as a guiding voice. I never once was worried about anything because I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would be able to answer any questions I had. He handled my MANY inquiries with grace and patience. His due diligence made this process painless.

The product is very easy to use and simple to understand but what keeps me coming back and signing new clients on is the impeccable customer service.

Eligibility through practice insight and some other reporting features could be improved. Insurance eligibility especially is currently very tedious to verify. The reporting features can be improved as well. For manual entry of claims a tab over field for ICD-10 would be helpful. Clicking to
Proceed is a waste of time. That’s the feature that makes me want to consider a different software. I’ve asked customer service many times if anything can be done but they said nothing can be changed about that.

AdvancedMD Billing Services und NueMD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Loyalty and the fact that insync was willing to work with me with regards to pricing.
Layla J. Layla J.

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Insync helped us say Bye bye bye to outdated systems.

The helpfulness of the staff that we worked with during implementation has been absolutely amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will forever be my favorite Insync employee. She was kind, polite, prompt and professional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were also extremely helpful.

Previously, we had used 3 other EHR's, each with their own set of issues. However, the last one really took the cake. We were promised timely access to support, the ability to customize many things and ease of use. We stuck it out for 2 years, but when the EHR started deleting notes, not saving information, changing dates and times, we had no choice but to switch. So far, Insync has delivered everything promised and more. What took me 2-3 hours and several applications in previous EHR's, takes one report and maybe 20 minutes in Insync. This literally saves me hours of work. I have yet to have a question that cannot be answered.

The only thing I did not care for was the amount of ways to do one thing. So, it's not even a real complaint. But when teaching staff how to do things, it can be confusing to show them how to start an encounter from the facesheet, and the scheduler and the dashboard etc. It is nice that there are so many ways to complete a task but it is also a bit of a pain.

Jessica S. Jessica S.

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

I only wish I knew about this software sooner!

We had several people on our implementation team, all of whom were great to work with! Each person was responsible for making a different portion of our implementation run smoothly — they sent someone to our office to observe for a few days and understand our needs and desires for our practice, then spent the next few weeks building it out and meeting with me to make sure we were happy with it. Another person was solely responsible for migrating our data from our old system. Another spent a week at our site teaching our whole staff how to use the new system. We had weekly zoom call scheduled before and after our ‘Go Live’ date to make sure we have all the support we need. Then we have an on call support staff for any ongoing needs or questions following that. They really want to make sure we are taken care of… Everyone we have dealt with at InSync has been super nice. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and our trainers [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were personable, professional, organized and knowledgeable! Implementing a new system can be stressful, but the three of them made everyone feel relaxed and we had a great time with them!

The product looks a little overwhelming at first, but the team at InSync held our hands, every step of the way and we are picking it up quickly. Even some of our self-proclaimed ‘tech-dumb’ staff members are loving it. We love that it is all inclusive and we were able to streamline so many of our procedures. We no longer outsource our insurance claims processing, we spend way less time on data entry related tasks, progress notes are much quicker and more accurate, the clients are having a much easier time with the billing statements and their client portals. The ‘To Do’s’ feature allowed us to eliminate the use of an additional (and expensive) help desk software system for managing tickets and tasks. InSync seemed a little pricey up front, but when we looked at how it eliminates the need for other costly services and helps us keep track and not lose money from missed / rejected claims, etc… it is definitely paying off!

We only ran into a couple of snags along the way, but when we did, there was a team of people to fix them — usually within a couple of hours or a couple days. They’ve also taken down ideas from us for future features to potentially add to the system.

ClinicSource, TheraNest, TherapyNotes, Kareo Billing und SimplePractice

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

We were outgrowing therapy partner. The software was glitchy and the customer service had declined. They had told us about several improvements and a ‘system rebuild’ that was in the works but it had been three years with no updates. When we reached out to let them know of our unhappiness, they told us there never were any promises of updates or new features. We couldn’t continue to utilize them without getting those glitches fixed, as our practice was growing! So we started looking elsewhere and found inSync. Ironically, shortly after we had the conversation where they told me there were no plans for new features, they rolled out the very feature we’d been begging for, and had been promised all along. But it was too late because it still left us with a glitchy system and poor customer service, and we were already moving on.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync had a lot more options as far as customizing the software to fit our needs and keeping all our practice procedures in one place. We were tired of having a different platform and login for every task that we needed to complete. The sales staff and other team members were also really pleasant to work with!
Jennifer F. Jennifer F.

Bewertet am 16.5.2021

Mixed Batch

Overall it has often felt like smoke and mirrors on many occasions. We greatly appreciate the support of our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and really loved [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; however, the sales team really sold us on all the support that we will obtain and then after changing Account Managers after starting and having to ask really pointed questions we only over the last two months are crystal clear on what InSync/RCM will and won't do and we specifically told the sales team that we did not have any billing team or any front office staff to support us and we were told not a problem "we do it all from nuts to bolts." As a result of this misled information we are now paying for additional support staff that we previously did not have because it is clear that InSync/RCM does not "do it all."
The amount of changes mid-stream that we have had (i.e., our software wasn't set up for onboarding, the person who trained us left the day of our training, you switched our Account Manager after 2 months of onboarding us, we lost our auth specialist, we were never fully trained on all the reporting available, and we weren't fully trained on the Issues log) happen has been very disconcerting. It makes us wonder if the business model at InSync/RCM is truly focused on supporting the businesses they are set to support or they are focused on only their business model. This all has left us wondering if we made the right choice.

The basic use of the product in providing and generating progress notes and an assessment are easy to use; however, the actual nuts and bolts of what can be done and all the workflow specifics of what support can provide the user was not a known reality to our group.
We really like that for those bills that are straight forward and clean that we are seeing a return pretty quickly. We love the fact that the software can be versatile and provide us data points as long as you know how to select all the specific fields to generate the report.

We find obtaining data reports quite difficult because there are so many specific items that must be set up in the individual reports it is hard to use in that way. Given that our set up was botched and then our training was limited thereafter it led to us finding 8 months later that we were not closing loops on our claims which has led to a great deal of financial loss. I think the biggest concern is that the sales team really misspoke when they said that we were all fine and that the billing team will do it all for us. That resonates in my mind almost weekly as we continue to slough through billing issues that were made in the beginning. Equally, that the person who was to do our set up and have us ready did not have our system set up which greatly delayed our onboarding and vastly changed our system and created a lack of trust from the onset. Outside of that the fact that our Account Managers changed before we were fully onboarded caused us to struggle with the Issues Log down the road as well. Presently our additional issue is that we have not been able to easily identify where our total issues log items reside to follow up with a "click of a button" like the sales team said would happen. Another concern is that in trying to set up a customizable report by meeting with our support team three times has led to more concern that those that write the custom reports do not understand what the user wants regardless of how we explain it.

Wendy W. Wendy W.

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Integrative Health Consultants

I was happy for the most part that we were still able to manage in the middle of a pandemic and execute everything as best as we could. That being said, I was very disappointed with the fact that we were not able to have a smooth transition with the medical record data migration. The entire implementation team knew we were coming from "Therapy Notes" product. Yet you had no "work around" for a smoother migration. Once the patient data was moved, it seemed as though we were left to figure out a process. But in all honesty, if I had to build a spreadsheet and download data, and upload file to spreadsheet, why bother? I may as well just upload it directly into the new system myself. To send it to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Insync would have basically added to the process.

I find it hard to believe that we are your only clients that have had such an issue. We aren't the only ones that have worked with Therapy notes prior to InSync. So the fact that your team doesn't have additional support or a better way to go about the process other than building a spreadsheet, surprises me.

Although I am considered a super user, I am still not very confident in what I am doing. I am however willing to follow prompts and troubleshoot as necessary.

I loved that most everything is customizable per the user. Anything that we needed as an organization could also be accommodated or was something we were told we could see in the future.

From my perspective (not very tech savvy) I was confident I could learn how to use the system pretty easily. However, It's quite a maze trying to learn where to go to get started when you need to configure something diferently. It's like we need to assume what we are supposed to search for in the search bar.

It seems some things save or revert to a default status or populated for me. When we upload documents to the doc manager, the clinician is auto populated from the prior time it was used. It has also done this in other places within the system. It should clear once we save the doc. etc.

Claire O. Claire O.

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Insync - efficiencies on EHR and RCM sides

Overall Insync Healthcare Solutions is a comprehensive integration of clinical and business in one user-friendly customizable product.

We have been using Insync for a year now and overall have been very pleased.
On the EHR side, the customization of the platform, particularly the Encouter Notes has been the best feature. Being able to tailor it to our patient population with integration of review of systems, quick check-boxes and so many scales has streamlined our documentation and improved efficiency.
On the RCM side, having a designated team has been invaluable! Our Accountant Managers have been very knowledgable and creative, out-of-the-box investigators and our revenue stream has steadily increased over the past year.
Additionally, the Customer Support Team has also been incredibly accessible and so helpful in problem-solving issues that arise.

The reports are plentiful, but almost too many options. It has been somewhat challenging to find the right reports to measure productivity. The RCM team continues to take our feedback and are regularly updating and improving reports.

Linda G. Linda G.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Happy Customer

I only first went live beginning February 2021, with the encouragement of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]., my Implementation Specialist. I admit, in the beginning I felt overwhelmed because I am the sole provider I had to learn all aspects of the software. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] encouraged me to hang in there and promised the support would be there when I needed. I'm very happy I hung in...Insync is going to make my professional life so much easier.

Insync allows me to bring all facets of my business under one umbrella:
program management,
submitting claims,
client/patient statements,
clearinghouse,
credit card processing,
patient portal with
customized forms for progress notes and initial assessment, along with
HIPAA and consent for treatment, and
telehealth with Zoom that is very reliable.
With the portal, patients can make their credit card payments online and
send/receive emails that are all HIPAA compliant.

Setting up insurance companies was a bit of a challenge; however, that is because I forgot to change my address on Medicare website which caused a glitch in processing claims.

Davey C. Davey C.

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Customizable software for practices that operate differently from the rest!

Our overall experience with InSync was great! There were much fewer "disconnects" between what the sales team promised and what was actually delivered than we expected. Their company is highly organized and the process from sales to use was very transparent. In the areas where the software fell short, their team was able to provide a workaround for our practice in the short-term while their development team was notified to make long-term adjustments. The implementation process happened in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. Which for us meant moving our on-site implementation to virtual. With that being said, InSync was still able to provide a good implementation for our practice all through Zoom calls - which further speaks to how well trained and adaptable their staff is.

- EHR module for mental/behavioral health services is very comprehensive and comes with the ability to automatically integrate patient responses on forms and normed tools right into your notes.
- All of the reports are very comprehensive and export to excel with filters already built-in. You can get information as granularly as you need.
- Generally, most aspects of the software are highly customizable.
- Support and Implementation teams are highly accessible and responsive.
- The development team seems to make rapid improvements and feature requests.

- In addition to behavioral health, our practice also offers Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services. Many of our patients are receiving services from multiple disciplines. Where this software excels on the behavioral health part of the EHR, it falls short for our other services. It does not have built-in templates/graphs for evaluations of the Allied Health disciplines and InSync does not have clinical professionals on their staff that really understand the clinical work-flow for those services which can make setup and implementation a challenge. We've also found that clinical goals can get shared across providers of different disciplines which can cause the note-taking process to be more cumbersome than necessary.
- As this software is customizable you must "purchase" licenses for use. If you are a practice that has a fluctuating number of physicians, the process to get licenses for providers is over-kill.
- With a high-level of customization comes many menus and places where changes can be made or things can be found (or lost). For many people, getting around the software is not as intuitive as others we've seen.

Kareo Clinical, WebPT, Casamba Home & Hospice und AdvancedMD EHR

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

NueMD was acquired by AdvancedMD and was no longer being supported. While AdvancedMD offered to move us to their software, we found that it was not a good fit for our organization.

NueMD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync provided better or similar solutions for our group than all other products for the same or not much more cost. Cheaper software solutions did not provide us with the tools needed for our practice to be successful.
Dennis K. Dennis K.

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Excellent product - Awsome Support Staff

Once we met with the InSync management we knew this was the company for us. They are "can do" people. They had a solution for every challenge we have. As a large behavioral health service provider we have staff located in many places so we needed a software product that had strong management functions. InSync has it.

First and foremost the ease of use. The product is very intuitive and easy for staff to learn and operate. Second, the support staff are awesome. They helped us at every step. Very knowledgeable, approachable and always there for us. Also, the cost savings. While we didn't realize how much we were going to save at the beginning. We now know we will save $3M over the next 10 years. And we will be able to repurpose a couple of staff as less support is required with this product.

Gees, not much here. We are so satisfied. I guess the fact we did not implement it sooner.

Cerner Millennium

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

Our old system - was just too old. While, we are savings a tremendous amount of money we choose InSync because we need a more modern system. Something that could change with the times, something flexible and able to integrate our State required reporting into the software.

Cerner Millennium

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

The product was more usable. More flexible. More learnable. More in everyway. And the staff are all awesome!!
Sondra R. Sondra R.

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Carbon County Counseling Center

I have to say that all of my interactions with InSync and the various staff that I dealt with were very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Our Implementation Specialist and Trainer,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was awesome to work with. He was always willing to help in any way and was patient when we needed clarification on something more than once. He was really helpful in helping brainstorm different things that might be helpful to our agency, since I wasn't getting much feedback from my staff. He was very knowledgeable about the system. If there was something that he couldn't do or wasn't sure about, he was quick to get right on addressing the issue/question/concern. This helped us to continue to move forward in the process. He also did a really great job about following up with us and helping us work out some kinks that came up after we went live.

I liked that this software was fairly easy to navigate. It is also easy to make modification and changes to various aspects of the system, so that it can grow with us and be molded to fit our needs as our needs change. I also like the fact that it is internet based, so that we aren't limited to access and staff can get caught up on their work or can work from home if the need arises, particularly with the COVID-19 pandemic. I also like the fact that the system seems to capture more information and helps provide a clearer picture of what our clients needs and progress are. I also like how easy it is to create forms to add to our system, so that we can transition to a completely paperless system. I also love the fact that you have videos to show how to do certain tasks in the system. It made my life a lot easier when it came to learning the system and training the staff. It is also nice to go back and get a refresher if it is something that we don't do every day.

We did have some difficulty with integrating the software into our agency, but I don't really think that had anything to do with the software. I think that it was more of a reluctance of some staff to learn a new system and being kind of set in their ways. I also think that we could have customized things so much more if I would have received feedback from my clinical staff. I have since learned of so many other options that we had available to us, as we have merged with a different agency (High Country Behavioral Health) and I have seen how differently they are set up. Like I said though, I don't think this had anything to do with the software, more the individuals that were going to be using it and that I needed feedback from.

Some of the videos were a little outdate, because updates had been made. Some individuals had some difficulty with that. I still really like that you guys had that option.

Kelly K. Kelly K.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Outstanding Development and Implementation

The different stages I have been in with InSync has far exceeded my expectations. The team I have worked with from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone has been not just patient and kind, but knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service alone would keep me with InSync, but the actual product is easy for all of our different types of workers from the more technologically hesitant to those who are more fluent in different EHRs. I was hesitant to change EHRs because I know how extensive the transition can be but I have to say it has gone much much better than I would have ever thought!

I have had to change systems before just a few years ago and the development and implementation team we worked with for InSync was beyond phenomenal. Not just knowledgeable but really eager to make the system work for us instead of just getting it implemented. We had some big changes for our organization in the middle of it and the InSync team came to us with not just a ton of positivity but with solutions and suggestions to our concerns. Phenomenal team.

I am currently at a point where I am finding very little that I dislike about the program. There is always the minor hiccup here and there finding things we thought we created right but needing to adjust and that really just comes with any system.

Valant EHR Suite

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

We needed an EHR with a better flow in day to day use, less builds upon builds, and faster resolutions to issues. We were combining two states for the first time and the options we had in InSync would far exceed what we had in MyEvolv.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu InSync Healthcare Solutions

Pricing obviously is always key for a smaller non-profit organization. The ease of the system, it is intuitive and is an every flowing system, not waiting for more builds to be stacked on top of each other to work. The hope for faster response times on problems with the system and also the ability to use the system easily on any browser, the client portal and the overall team we were dealing with.
Lindsay C. Lindsay C.

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Psychology and Counseling Center - Insync Review: Billing and Scheduling

While the beginning parts were rocky, overall, our office is very happy with the program. We have seen an improvement in workflow as well as in revenue.

The product makes workflow easy and provides accurate information for the user quickly and clearly. There are a lot of little things that Insync's product provides that make it easier to function.
Billing: Having a large billing team is wonderful. The billing team is able to get claims out quickly and properly.
Communication: The communication between IT, service, and billing department and the client is outstanding. It enables our office to troubleshoot small and large issues in a timely manner and creates a more smooth and profitable outcome for our business and providers.

The initial learning curve with the product was extremely difficult. We had great assistance from the onboarding team; however, due to all of the 'bells and whistles" it made it quite difficult to learn.
Eligibility: Our office pays for Eligibility which is great because it shows us real time if the patient's insurance is active. Unfortunately, benefits for mental health are not shown on this portal. It would be wonderful if our office and other mental health offices had access to this information as it would save hours of time for the office as we still have to verify benefits for new patients who come in and existing patients who have insurance changes.

Kimberly H. Kimberly H.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Very Impressive System

So far, we are only not even a month into the system and have been able to not buy 10 cases of paper a week. Yep, were were paper charts, Doctor never did EMR. She loves it. Billing is getting a handle on the mountains of EOB's and the Meaningful Use reporting required by ACO's and Medicare, have eased several persons jobs where they have been able to take a vacation.

Wow! When a chosen group of 4 personnel decided to switch systems, I was in the forefront of finding exactly the right system for our practice. We had outgrown our old system. I chose 5 companies, InSync was the 4th to be viewed. The sounds coming from the office after viewing the system, told it all. We found OUR system. Since all systems with them are not alike, that made it all that more special. Everything was thought of in designing this program from the colors being all happy and when our logo was already on the system, all I could say was "SOLD". Integration was very good, I had transferred systems 4 times before and I was nervous because this was the largest I every had to oversee. They made it seamless. I was the only one to learn the system, per the owner of the company, so as to not have way too many minds explaining what they all needed. I had a good idea of how this company runs and was to design it accordingly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my Implementation and Training Specialist, was unbelieveable. She had so much patience and never minded going over and over things until I understood. When I felt we were ready, we presented it to Doctor. There were tears in her eyes as she was so happy with HER system. Built completely with her in mind and the other 85 other staff members. This systems has and will continue to allow us to take this company to new heights. We added a new office already. Thank you, INSYNC!

I least like that it is fun. You actually want to keep working, or playing, as we call it. Hard to shut it off. One showing of the system by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and you are sold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will call you just to chat.... All fun people. The in house people were amazing. I just realized, there is no CONS....

Nick K. Nick K.

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

InSync EMR Review

Our overall experience with this Insync so far has been really good. We really appreciate the support that has been given to us. I have a few overall concerns though:

-Things felt rushed. I felt like even though we had deadlines, we needed more time with implementation. the rep did not contribute to this. Just in general though, I felt rushed to decide on the contract originally, I felt rushed on picking a "go live date", and I felt rushed getting all the information prepared for the go live date (even when it was looking like we might not make it, the option of pushing it back a little was not on the table).

-The support team does the best the can to help us solve our problems and we love that. There is a language barrier though that makes understanding the material challenging. Including the Insync University tutorial videos.

The part of Insync that we like so far the most, is the patient portal and how simple the system is for patients to use. We also really like that we do not have to bill secondary claims out on paper by using Insync. This is way more efficient than what we were doing in the past. We also really like the central scheduler. It is way more friendly. The global schedule is simple, sleek, and clear.

This is a hard question for me to answer at this time because we have only been live for 3 months. So far what we like least is the billing section of the practice management portion. We haven't used the automated claim generator yet, and honestly we are nervous about it just because the migration from the old system to this was so messy that we are afraid if we do not go through everything by hand for a while, we will miss critical details that will effect claims going out "automatically."

Another thing that we really like, but also dislike is how deep this software goes. There is almost too much that can be done in Insync. It is such a big system that we feel that it is going to take us at least a year to really have a good grasp on what Insync is capable of.

Lastly, we really aren't a big fan of the way that the assessment is set up currently. We are moving things around and adjusting to see if we can disable parts we don't use, or add parts that speed up our process, but right now it is no simpler than the last EHR we used.

Kareo Telehealth

Warum InSync Healthcare Solutions gewählt wurde

Poor customer service, to many clicks to get to certain places in the EHR, no patient portal, and Welligent constantly crashed and the system would be down minutes, all the way to days sometimes, costing us a ton of money.
240 Bewertungen