Marketman Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Marketman

MarketMan ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform für das Management von Restaurants, die kleine bis große Restaurants bei der Beschaffung, der Verfolgung von Lebensmittellieferungen und der Buchhaltung unterstützt. Zu den wichtigsten...

4,6
4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Marketman durchsuchen

107 von 107 Bewertungen
Gede
Gede

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Totally great inventory software!

Accurately showing profit and expenses, physical inventory item quantity as controlling stock in storage.

I have been using this software more than 3years, the most i like are very accurately to calculate profit and lost day by day or monthly. Easy to use syncronizing with other POS system to create recipe in every single item sale.

Everything is perfect as what i need to running my company that i manage.

Stanley

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

New technology that will help save so much time

The onboarding support was superb!

Marketman has so much potential as we continue to use it and their system continues to learn.

Setting up is very tedious, especially for a company that has a central commissary that distributes to branches.

Pawel

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Good For Multi Unit Operation

Overall I would recommend it specially when you have a multi unit business. Cooperates well with different till systems. Easy to connect PLUs.

Good for multi unit operation. Easy transfers between the stores. Good stock count templates. Easy login.

Updates are a bit slow. Not considering feedback from customers.

Die besten Alternativen zu Marketman

MarketDirect StoreFront

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Nicola

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Consistently improving itself

Ease of use - very intuitive
Customer service - quickest ever
Very detailed reports
Best value for money
Can integrate with multiple POS (virtually any if done manually )
Commissary Kitchen features
Cook book option

Not having a product for the front end (POS) otherwise, no Cons.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Our best tool to manager our food and beverage cost !

With MarketMan, we are able to monitor our Food and Beverage cost weekly to adapt our purchasing. It is also a great tool to negotiate best rates with our suppliers.

Easy to use and to understand for our team / Full of reports really useful / Making orders is easy and really flexible for our supplier / MarketMan Team is constantly listening and improving the software.

No way to manage internal transfer : transferring (in a simple way) a bottle of wine from our bar to our kitchen is impossible.
No acces of all our product on their mobile : would be really useful when speaking with a supplier outside of the restaurant

Phillip

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

MarketMan a great investment

Excellent product, even better service

Easy to implement, use and train with full control

Some adaptability issues with 3rd party apps

Nick

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Petri's Pour House Review

With Marketman I can easily see what my estimated costs are and then what they actually are. Every penny counts in this industry and this helps raise (or lower) menu items.

Versatility, keeps track of everything, not just one supplier. Orders are a snap, and receiving them is easier still

I would like to have more access to the database. I have some reports that i would like to run, that are not available. Like checking certain menu items per percent of cost and then those that are above a certain percentage. Other than that program works great.

Gerard
Gerard

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Efficient cost control for the Entrepreneur

MarketMan allows me to get food costs, pricing trends, even tax credits at the tip of my fingers and what's best is that it integrates with my Point of Sale and Accounting software so I don't even have to worry about those steps.

As with any other software, there are some limitations to what can be done, however, MarketMan team are ALWAYS there to support and provide a solution. Already I've recommended MarketMan to another colleague and it has changed the way he does business.

Ken
Ken

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Although overall MarketMan has helped our business it has also been disappointing in its...

It has helped us reduce our cost of sale across both food & beverage and make our business more profitable. It allows us to monitor stock levels daily.

The fact that it is cloud based and is able to give us live results. The integration with iKentoo PoS and Xero (even though this has been problematic for months).

The very poor smartphone app - forces us to use laptops for stock counting etc. The poor response time to errors in the system - developers have taken months and to date issues are still not resolved.

Anil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2019

Great software

This software is helping our business with all our orderings, track privious orders and keep record of your spending. On top of that, having all suppliers in one platform is very handy.

One platform to have all the suppliers together and easy to order/track your needs.

Nothing so far.

Brian

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Great Inventory and Food Cost Management System

It took a long time to implement all our recipes and make sure we were getting the correct data. You must put in a lot of work to get results but once you do it is amazing.

The most important problem Marketman solved for Los Tacos was it gave us the information to allow us to help our managers do their job better. Instead of simply telling them their food cost is high, we area able to tell them exactly what products are the issue. This allows us to pinpoint the problem and make sure we are as profitable as we can be.

Online ordering is not integrated with webshops, but we did not expect that to be an option when choosing this sytem.

Joseph

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Best bang for the buck

Marketman has a beautiful user interface with robust reporting that allows granular tracking at an item level. The support team has a very solid understanding of food costing which also makes using the program that much easier. Personally, I am a huge advocate of doing one thing and doing it right. Marketman Does inventory and food cost controlling extremely well.

It would be nice if integrations took a little less digging on the restaurant side. It would be very helpful if there was the ability for a restaurant to build a custom item level report similar to the Cost of Goods report in which we could put specific items i.e chicken and get a set ALL day/week/month usage.

Ray

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

The new scanning inventory system is amazing. Saves hours of time

Inventory control and menu management is key to our business and this software has created a key asset to our company

Inventory , based on orders make it easy to find issues with personnel stealing product. By having a system to scan invoices makes it much easier to keep inventory control

I can't find an issue with the system currently . that is because when I have a request it is usually filled

Don

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Marketman Software

This software has helped me a ton with figuring out my food cost, ordering needs, recipe keeping and so one. I love it.

This software is very very easy to use and has a ton of options. I have been using it for a little while but am still learning ways that it can help to simplify my life and make me more organized. It is very user friendly and the software support team is by far the best I have used. Very responsive and helpful.

Gotta be honest haven't found anything bad yet. If anything it almost offers to much. So many options and uses.

Caleb

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

After using SAP for 4yrs, I came to use Marketman with a lean, effective & efficient ...

Flexibility and accessibility being powered by online resources, actual vs theoretical is also very crucial in analyzing stocks. invoice scanning to receive, cookbook is also vibrant to use.

mobile App not having full functions, combining two or more items that are attached as menu items is not possible. I need the incoming orders printable with order numbers also,

Maria

Solved my Inventory Issues and easy to use

It's saving me a lot of time and I don't have to use the excel sheet in order to make the Inventory, user friendly and no cost for extra users, I can place the orders form the system and that's saving me time when I actually have to insert the Invoices in the system, price change notification and credit notification.

I don 't like the fact that when I change something in my POS system, for example if I modify only the name of an item in Revel, MarketMan is creating me a new Item.

Ben

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

MarketMan Review- very useful

Very very good. Will recommend to any new jobs I get and to other in the industry

The simplicity of use and the customer service is brilliant. Never had a issue with them not being available

Some of the reporting can be merged into single products

Edgar Allan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Loading process

Overall satisfied user

Its very convinient and structural. Always updated and accurate

Loading process kinda slow and sometimes lag.

Juan Pablo
Juan Pablo

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

It solved the problems I was having with stock control

Stock and recipe control

I liked that it is WebBased and I can access it where ever I am at. The ease of use is great and I have been recommending it. I am exited to see the new Menu feature.

I wish I could calculate the value of my stock at any given point in time. I also would like for the costs of goods sold would take into consideration the value of stock. The app functionalities should also be more broad.

Raza
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

excellent. Very happy

Easy To use and simple to navigate. Easy to train as well

Dashboard can be confusing. But I see improvements were made.

Rahul

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Great tool that needs more refining for ease of use

Customer service is fantastic.

It works once it’s all setup. However, setup isn’t for the non-technical. I’m an IT guy and it took me weeks to fully set it up. And I feel like it could be better with just a few more small tweaks.

Setup and the iOS app. The app is cumbersome and almost remedial.

Filippo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.2.2022

Great software for daily operations

The overall experience is great. It needs strong daily maintenance.

The overview it gives you on the daily operation of ordering, receiving and inventory management.

it should be even more customizable.
The app is still not working smoothly.

Dan
Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

Very intuitive. it does not require a lot of training to use for the managers.

We haven't had any negative issues or problems.

Henry
Henry

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Works Exactly As Advertised + Plus Excellent Support

MarketMan can seem complex to begin with, but after a well organised and extensive onboarding process with Asaf and others we quickly found ourselves being able to utilise the system effectively and started making real world business decisions

A fairly steep learning curve to begin with

Krzysztof

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

overall ease of use and tools available

accepting the delivery process could be a little bit quicker with certain providers

107 Bewertungen