EmailOctopus Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über EmailOctopus

EmailOctopus ist eine E-Mail-Marketing-Software, die Unternehmen dabei hilft, personalisierte E-Mail-Kampagnen mithilfe von anpassbaren Vorlagen und dem Drag-and-drop-Editor zu entwerfen, zu starten und zu verwalten. Organisatione...

4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EmailOctopus durchsuchen

423 von 422 Bewertungen
Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Give Four Claps for Email Octopus

We set this up in just over an hour, including adding all our lists. Having used MailerLite, Mailchimp, and other services, this one jumped to the top because of its excellent social mission.

EmailOctopus is easy to set up, with plenty of handy support from real people who are clearly invested in the product. Most of the features currently meet the industry standard from what I've seen among other services, and they're still building out a lot of features as well. I'm excited for what's to come.

It's still a little early, but the number one thing needed for our use case is deeper Zapier integration (more triggers, more things to be triggered by).

Bikas
Bikas
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

A Fantastic Email Tool | Good Value for Money for starting Email Marketing

The support team was fantastic, I didn't expect such prompt response of my tickets. They're very understanding and put great efforts to make it work for you.

Its pretty easy to use and makes campaign & list management very easy. The integration with wordpress is great as well. The tracking & analytics are fantastic so far showing detailed engagement for each recepient of our emails.

More templates could be added and made better, the forms could have a bit more customization to them both visually and condition wise.

MailerLite, Mailchimp und Mailjet

Cost effective, Ease of use, Compatibility with our own Amazon SES account
Katrina
  • Branche: Politische Organisation

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

Quick and Easy Mailing List Management

It was super easy for us to upload our list of contacts, and to update that list using spreadsheets. We love the value of our monthly subscription, which was almost half the cost of MailChimp, but provides us with plenty of emails for the size of our contact list, and allows us to do segmentation and have multiple users. The campaign/email creator tool is easy to use.

Navigating between the Setup/Design/Content/Send portions of the Campaigns form is a little frustrating because you can't jump from setup to content, for example.

Die besten Alternativen zu EmailOctopus

Rachel

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Not Impressed due to lack of deliverabilaty and one poor customer service rep

Yuck. I am bummed, but the customer service was lacking, regardless of a free account or not. As a small, volunteer-run nonprofit, we are frugal, and apparently not paying equates to a not good experience.

The initial customer service was just fine, but when inquiring about bounce-back rate, the individual responding was simply "icky".

We experienced an extremely high deliver-ability issue, when we had zero with the previous platform.

When inquiring about the drastic swing between the two platforms, I was met with extreme disrespect by the customer service agent, [sensitive content hidden], who proved that he is simply not a good person. While I had positive experiences with other reps, he proved to not be one of them.

Any organization would be curious about why there was such a large swing in numbers, in post-actively reading reviews, lack of deliver-ability was a constant.

Antwort von EmailOctopus

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback.

At the time we reviewed the bounce rates and we confirmed, via email, that these were hard bounces as a result of importing "Cleaned" contacts from your previous provider, Mailchimp. Cleaned contacts are contacts who have previously hard bounced or marked your emails as spam.

As a result, you had a high hard bounce rate (but otherwise strong open rates).

I appreciate poor results are frustrating and we are happy to help where we can. However in some instances we need to limit the support we can offer, particularly on our free plans, where our repeated recommendations and guidance aren't followed.

Wish you the best with your new platform.

Beantwortet am 14.3.2024
Marisa
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Wish I found EmailOctopus Sooner!

It has been easy, simple, and amazing! If you're looking for a simplified and more user friendly experience, EmailOctopus checks all the boxes and more!

Easy to use: I love how easy it is to navigate! Our company works really hard to make our own solutions easy to use and intuitive to our clients, so we appreciate other companies/tools that value the same thing.

Support: The knowledge base is great, but the support emails are quick and personal. Again that is something our company strives for is personal customer support without going through 'robots' and I like that EmailOctopus has a dedicated support team that is super helpful if you have questions.

I don't dislike anything, though I wish for campaigns there were more video options supported like Loom. But I can easily get around that with some coding. Not enough to deter me at all.

MailerLite

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was slow, not easy to navigate, and took forever just to manage my campaigns. EmailOctopus solved all of those issues for me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

MailerLite had lots of fancy tools and settings like Mailchimp, but we needed something much simpler and easier to navigate. EmailOctopus was the obvious choice for us.
Ariel

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Excellent Email Service at a Good Price

Overall, my experience has been great, and I'm so glad I switched!

I love the cost for the service. It's got the things I need for my email campaigns at more than half the cost of what others are charging, and they have excellent support when I've needed help. It was easy to bring my mailing list over from MailChimp, and I still had the features I needed even though some of the really fancy features on MailChimp (ones I rarely touched) weren't available.

The one thing I feel could be better is the analytic tool for campaign performance. I can't click on any of the info to drill down and see more information in many cases, which is a little frustrating because I don't get to see all the analytics I'd like to see easily or at all.

Jon
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Great Customer Service

Its been very positive using the emailoctopus service.

The ease of setting up and getting my mails out straight away. I had one issue - and customer service were able to sort it out immediately.

I haven't come across any yet - wait and see.

Elestren
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Great Value, Ease and personal help if needed

That the free version has so much included still. It is easy to use and I like the designs included in options.

nothing. I like it. It has all that I need

Bewertet am 8.4.2024

Perfect for beginners or new list building

We grabbed Email Octopus to use for a new Youtube channel we were deploying and I wanted clean data for building and sending a brand new list without compromising a larger more mature list. This was the perfect solution. Easy to design and build emails and campaigns, super affordable (we got to 2500 subs free, and only $9 a month over that) and scalable. We were very pleased with the results and open rates, plus the emails look good and deliverability was excellent. I would recommend Email Octopus to grow a list and scale up.

We haven't explored the all in one email marketing for this software yet.

Fred
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Very easy to use and fast to set up

Customers service was fast, friendly and helpful and I had an email optin page set up and collecting emails within just a few minutes.

I really like the simplicity and ease of use.

Really nothing so far! Everything has been well done.

Ian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Everythin we Need

We have used email octopus for many years. I can't comment on the support - because we have never really needed them - their product just runs properly and without issues. We use it for a lot of things, but primarily for email lists for our users and list management. Their API was easy to integrate into our app, and it makes things really smooth and easy.

Easy to use, almost never a bug, affordable

UI can be a bit weird, but is super minor. Its a really great product

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

Constant contact was expensive, limited, and we always seemed to have to contact support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

We chose email Cotopus for the cost factor originally, but grew to appreciate how well their product works
Phillip
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

A friendly, clean and reasonably priced mailing list company.

I moved from a different mailing list company which had significantly raised its' prices and bloated its' product full of "features" I didn't need. I was nervous switching, but it was completely painless, even though I had to setup templates and sign-up forms from scratch. Moving my list of 1500 subscribers across was also very easy.

The interface is extremely clean with no clutter or bloat. The website runs smoothly with no lag when I'm adding lots of info to a newsletter. Block management is easy to understand and it's simple to test the emails before deploying. I appreciate the the simplicity of campaign reports and automations are easy to setup.

It's not quite as feature-rich as some of the big mailing list companies. However, this isn't necessarily a bad thing as it makes it very simple to use.

Moosend und Brevo

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

I had been grandfathered into legacy pricing with my old company, but they brought out a "new" product which I was not eligible for any discount on - the price as a result was 10x higher! My grandfathered product still existed, but would no longer have new features.They had also introduced a lot of bloat into the product. Many unnecessary features were crammed in and the website was slow and buggy as a result.

MailerLite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

I really liked the clean interface as soon as I tried it. The pricing seemed fair and I especially liked the option to use Amazon AWS at a reduced cost. I asked customer service many questions before switching and they were always really friendly, fast and quick to sort out any issues. I also like to support a smaller company that's having to compete with the established players.
Shishira

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

EmailOctopus is the best free and VFM mail service I've found after months of searching!

I love that EO is so easy to set up and use - it took me less than 30 mins to set up my first automation (welcome email to new subs) and prepare my first weekly campaign. The UI was really nice too with the drag and drop builder (for someone like me who has no coding knowledge) and the flexibility to customise the layout even though I'm on a free plan. Also liked how generous EO in the early stages of growth for the user!

Have not run into any cons, but I would enjoy a more flexible builder UI that could help me standardise fonts and colors for the complete mail and be able to revert to it with a single click if any incorrect formatting exists. Also, pressing backspace to delete a word also deletes the space before that word, which isn't required (it slows down typing speed)

Mailbird, MailerLite und Brevo

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

I was on the free plan and MC no longer offers the benefits of contact count and mail count it did previously. I am yet to scale my business - hopefully it does soon and I can stick around to upgrade within EO in the future

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

UI/UX, good reviews on the internet and generous starter plan (free)
Kat

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

This is an amazing tool for individuals and orgs who need email/outreach management on a...

The experience has been amazing! It has been transformative for our organization and its outreach.

This was incredibly easy to adopt and use. Each part of the experience is highly clean and simplified. I highly appreciate how much functionality is included for the introductory prices.

I just wish I could manually batch add contacts to lists. That is, add multiple contacts without needing to upload a CSV.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite und Mailchimp

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

Gmail obviously doesn't have everything we need, of course. We were doing everything pretty manually.

Gmail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

Everything had higher price-rates and features we didn't need
Darko

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

Features, Pricing, Pros & Cons

EmailOctopus offers a clean interface, competitive pricing, and speedy support. It's preferred over competitors and has gained popularity among users since 2016. Despite some feature limitations, it delivers on user-friendliness, making it a valuable choice for email campaign and marketing.

EmailOctopus is appreciated for its user-friendliness, quality templates, drag-and-drop editor, and strong customer service. Its value is highlighted, along with positive feedback from Capterra and G2 reviews.

While praised for its ease and value, some users desire improvements in email list segmentation and additional template options.

MailerLite, Moosend, Brevo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

I chose EmailOctopus over these alternative products simply because of the price, simplicity and quality.
Kat
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Can't beat the features for the price

My overall experience has been positive. I'm comfortable with tech, so setting this up with AWS wasn't difficult. I like the user interface and I think deliverability is at least moderate. I've been able to save 10-20 month using EmailOctopus over the more mainstream and pricey email providers, so I'm happy.

I like that I have 90% of the functionality as with the more expensive options, like MailerLite. This allows me to build my newsletter list without the hefty price tag.

I wish there were more analysis-type features, like being able to tell me at a glance which subscribers haven't opened an email in six months, and then a mechanism to pull that group out and cull them from my list. Right now the process is manual and time-consuming.

Mary
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

I traded the monkey for an octopus and never looked back.

Overall I am thrilled to bits, and I am sure as time goes on that the software is only going to get better and better. I have suggested to many of my clients that they consider Email Octopus for their marketing emails provider.

I am a solopreneur who is in the process of building her email empire. At the moment, I have an absolutely tiny email list. I was really struggling to find a company that could meet my needs as someone just getting started. So many other providers were so expensive that I could not justify the cost of the program. Email Octopus is a company that will grow with me - and won't break my budget once I get to where I want to be. Building emails is simple - it works just like other drag-n-drop email builders, but the difference is that it is somehow even easier to use. The landing page builder is also simple and functional. The couple of interactions I have had with the Email Octopus team have been overwhelmingly positive.

Audience segmentation leaves some things to be desired. While Email Octopus is on par with Constant Contact and Flodesk in terms of segmentation, they don't have as many customization options as MailChimp. This isn't a problem for me right now at this stage, but it is something that I am a little worried about for the future.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

Price, ease of use, and the fact that they can grow with me.
Jacqueline

Bewertet am 9.12.2023

The best on the market

I am a relative new user to EmailOctopus, however it was immediately apparent that this service was far and away the best provider for my needs, and I have used what is perceived as the 3 best others on the market. Their ease of use, particularly when setting up lead capture / sign up forms is by far the simplest I've used but looks exceptional. I don't know why other platforms insist on making it so complicated when it's not necessary. EmailOctopus also has extremely good customer service support as well as constantly updating and improving their service so they are on top of market trends and customer requirements all the time. They are, quite frankly, a breath of fresh air in terms of email marketing, especially when you consider their cost. You really do get very good value for money with this company. I highly recommend them.

To be perfectly honest I can't think of anything I dislike. It does everything and more I need it to.

Terry
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

This Octopus Has Tenticles

As of right now I'm excited to get started. If the information you provide from here on is as good as the information I have received so far I think this will be a long term relationship.

I'm new to Email Octopus but from the beginning I can see that they address all the areas that other email providers don't. They give segmentation ideas that I would have never thought about. I can see where this email service is different and cares about the success of their clients. I'm excited!

I wish that they would have asked all of these questions after I have had a chance to use the Octopus. Then i could have been more subjective in answering these great questions.

Warum EmailOctopus gewählt wurde

Most of the other services were difficult to maneuver through. The instructions were either vague or nonexistent. Help was hard to come by or took a long time to get an answer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EmailOctopus

After a personal analysis I believe that the Octopus will be easier to work with and help me get to where I want to take the business.
RYAN
RYAN
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Best Email Service Anywhere

Outstanding. I have so much control and flexibility to use this service for so many bulk emailing applications and I can scale up or down to mirror my busy seasons. I have been thrilled with this service for years.

I have been a user of EmailOctopus for years and have seen the company, services, and functionality grow and develop over time. The customer service has been extraordinary whenever I have had questions and I have always received highly respectful communications from this company. They know that your success makes them succeed as well so they are in your corner every step of the way and they treat customers fairly at all times.

The ease and flexibility of this web-based program are outstanding and I have made recommendations in the past that have since been implemented. What the service is now is a godsend for anyone needing to send bulk emails whether frequently or occasionally because they allow you to scale up or down to your needs, which I see as further proof of their customer first philosophy.

The setup is easy if you follow the instructions or ask for any help and once you are setup with amazon and email octopus, you can be confident that you will achieve everything you desire with this service. Best of luck to you all in future endeavors.

None Exist. Try to change my mind. This service is outstanding.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

Highly Recommenr Email Octopus

It's really great, very easy to use and has all the capabilities I need.

The pricing! I had previously used MailChimp, but as my list grew it became way too expensive. The Email Octopus plan is much more economical, and it has most of the same features as MailChimp.

Having a cut and past list import function is something I miss that MailChimp had, but that is a minor quibble.

Matt
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

My review

I can say that it has been a reliable and easy-to-use software. The drag-and-drop editor and pre-built templates have saved me a lot of time and effort in creating visually appealing emails.

I've been able to set up automated email sequences to engage with my subscribers, and segment my lists based on their behavior, which has helped me to send more targeted messages.The integration with third-party apps and services has also been a considerable plus for me. I've also used the WordPress integration to add sign-up forms to my website and grow my subscriber list.

I've found the analytics to be somewhat basic, and I would like to have more advanced features such as A/B testing. Additionally, customer support can be slow to respond at times.

Si

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

I migrated from MailerLite to EmailOctopus … and I'm not going back

When I first signed up to EmailOctopus, it was pretty light on features and eventually I moved to MailerLite. EO has always been better than ML when it comes to customer service and price, but at the time, EO lacked a lot of features. A year later, I looked again, and found EO had made enormous strides to closing that gap.

Customer service and price (extra characters to get to the minimum)

EO is catching up to its competitors on features, but it's not there yet

Ken
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Octopus Save Money

The experience has been very good. Hopefully they will continue to improve the product with quick editing features.

It's integration with amazon ses is key which lowers the overall price when compared to aweber or other products.

Needs a better system for removing inactive users.

Gavin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

EmailOctopus are very good

Very good.

Easy to use and plenty of analytics. Works well.

The ability to search all of your email lists for emails instead of having to search each list individually.

423 Bewertungen