Über ECLIPSE

In 1985, a chiropractor and software developer teamed up to create ECLIPSE, an ONC certified Complete EHR now used by thousands of providers nationwide. Designed for single practitioners, ECLIPSE is routinely used by...

Alle Bewertungen zu ECLIPSE Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
243 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu ECLIPSE durchsuchen

243 von 243 Bewertungen
Kevin H.

Bewertet am 1.1.2018

Eclipse saved my company!

I use the ECLIPSE Software daily at my company, I've had this software for 2 years and I just love it. ECLIPSE makes the billing proces very easy for me and my employees, with this software i can also schelude consults and many more, the EHR (electronic health record) its one of the best thigs of the software the doctors in my company love it, this also has an extensive alerts system that is very helpful, the security features saved my company once from a fire, for this and many other things ECLIPSE its a must have in my company.

There is nothing negative from my point of view! If you had to improve something that would be your system of notes sometimes there are failures to save certain notes and that can be annoying however this happens very rarely but it would be good if they fix it

Hailey D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 15.6.2020

Love this Program

This program is so easy to use and navigate. The scheduler is awesome and all the options to customize it and different ways to view your day and week. Posting payments is so easy. Love the different options for creating reports. Billing aspect is so easy to use. This program keeps our office flowing smoothly. Customer support is great. Anytime I have a question they are on it and some of my questions I feel like are 1st grader questions that are answered in seconds but they are so awesome with and patient with us.

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the patient statements are hard for the patients to understand but that's not a big deal I go back and make notes at the bottom and personalize it (patients have liked that) and sometimes after importing payments from MD Online and you press ok at the end it stalls so you have to close out of eclipse and log back on but that is minor.
I have also looked at other program reviews and these problems are common with many programs.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks for your review! We'll be reaching out to your office to discuss how you can create your own custom patient statements with ECLIPSE & troubleshoot the issue you describe regarding remittance import.

Beantwortet am 25.6.2020
Rena G.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

HORRIBLE

OVERALL I AM VERY UNIMPRESSED. I HAVE WORKED WITH SEVERAL OTHER MEDICAL SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND ECLIPSE IS BY FAR THE MOST OUTDATED AND INEFFICIENT. IF YOU HAVE A BUSY PRACTICE THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE SOFTWARE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AS THIS WILL SLOW YOUR PRACTICE DOWN. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOU AS A CUSTOMER, THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU. THE DEVELOPER I PERSONALLY SPOKE TO WAS RUDE, AND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

SENDING CORRECT CLAIMS ARE VERY SIMPLE
THE COST OF THE PRODUCT IS FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE
WHEN CALLING ECLIPSE, THE WAIT MUSIC IS INTERESTING

- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (REPS SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE UNSURE ABOUT FEATURES AND HOW TO HELP YOU)
- SOFTWARE SEEMS VERY OUTDATED
- TOO MANY STEPS TO MAKE A SIMPLE PATIENT APPT
- YOU RARELY CAN GET A LIVE PERSON WHEN YOU CALL FOR HELP, YOU CALL TYPICALLY GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO CALL YOU BACK.
- TAKE WAY TOO MANY STEPS TO MAKE A BILL BATCH (VERY TIME CONSUMING)
- POOR PATIENT STATEMENTS
- PATIENT LEDGERS BECOME VERY MESSY AND YOU HAVE TO FLIP BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN 2 SCREENS
- IF THEY DON'T HAVE A FEATURE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THEY TELL YOU TO SEND A SUGGESTION, BUT WHEN YOU DO, THE DEVELOPER EMAILS YOU BACK AND IS COMPLETELY RUDE AND CONFRONTATIONAL. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO SAY THE LEAST.
- SPEED IS VERY VERY SLOW (ECLIPSE SAYS THAT'S NORMAL IF THE PATIENT ACCOUNT IS LARGE)
- FEE SCHEDULES ARE A NIGHTMARE TO ORGANIZE
- THEY NEED MORE EMPLOYEES AT THEIR HELP DESK, TO WAIT HOURS OR DAYS FOR AN ANSWER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Antwort von Dr. Karen Walters, D.C.

Hello Rena & Jillian. We see you wrote tandem reviews. You’re both from New Berlin Chiropractic and Therapy Center – an office that has been an ECLIPSE client since 2007. We’re sorry you have such an unfortunate recollection & interpretation of your recent interactions with us. We too, still have all the email as well as recordings of our phone conversations! So, let’s discuss precisely what prompted you to write a review. You complained that we needed to “fix” ECLIPSE because it wasn’t working with your Dragon dictation software. We purchased a copy of Dragon for $300 (we sent you our order#) & discovered it worked flawlessly. (What other company would even do that?) We gave you some pointers and suggestions about dealing with Nuance technical support. Instead, you angrily insisted that we explain exactly how to get Dragon working properly on your computer & insisted that its failure on your system is somehow our fault & responsibility (though we have absolutely no relationship whatsoever with the company or its software). You also demanded we “fix” remittance advice import. After we explained that you could indeed do what you claimed wasn’t working (after all, every other office including mine is able to handle this), we made multiple attempts to reach your office on the phone to help you. For instance, a technician attempted to reach Rena on 6/14/2018 & left a message with Jillian. You didn’t call back. You did call us this week about a variety of issues after you apparently made major changes to your existing computer hardware & software. We helped you correct the issues related to improper setup by you and/or your technicians. Finally, you called us yesterday after downloading an update to complain about performance retrieving a few patients. (ECLIPSE is used on networks of 200+ workstations w/o the performance issues you describe.) We made some suggestions & expected (we still do) to further work with you today. We’re sorry you’re so angry about our frequent recent interactions as well as puzzled by your representation of them here. As you already know from your phone calls yesterday, we expect to further help you troubleshoot your issue today. Finally, did you know you have extensive control regarding how ECLIPSE appears on your computer screen? ECLIPSE is compatible with Windows versions 7 & newer. Please consider speaking to our Help Desk about customizing its “look & feel” as well as exploring your many other comments above. UPDATE: As of 10:30am on 6/29/2018, hours after your reviews were posted, your expected follow-up call was completed & virtually all the issues you claim in your review (e.g. 13 second patient retrieval times) have disappeared and are no longer a problem (according to you on a recorded call).

Beantwortet am 29.6.2018
Kelly B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

The software has developed my business plan into a successful billing service

that when I bill a claim it is not lost in cyber space. I feel when I send my batches, they are transferred to the clearinghouse or when I file direct, they are there processing.

I love that it is use friendly, dependable, accurate, reliable, fast paced but most important provides the stats and reports within seconds. I own an operate a full service billing company and I have used this company for 19 years and can honestly say the very best of it comes from the hands on customer service. I don't have to call often, but when I do they all "team-up" and fix the issue...even logging in and taking over. I absolutely LOVE the team of tech support and cannot thank them enough for the great years of service. I hear so many horror stories with no call backs when issue arise other companies. I can know if I call, I will get a return call and it will be resolved. They always know exactly what to do and make me that I can put all my trust in them with my systems.

Wow, this one is a hard question. If I didn't like something I would change...so, I love it!

Christopher S.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Couldn't Be Happier

My staff and I have been very happy with this program. We started with a competitors program and quickly found out that it was not working for us. We couldn't do nearly what we wanted to do and were limited in our possibilities. Within a year of buying that, we were in the market for a new program. A colleague recommended Eclipse and before I knew it we purchased, installed, and trained on the program. 3 years later I am happy I made the change. It helped us become stronger in our documentation and survive an audit. I am happy I made the move to Eclipse!

The pros definitely outweigh the cons (if there are any). We have been very happy using Eclipse. The program is very easy to use and user friendly. As a Doctor, we love that we can tailor our notes to fit our practice and fit our needs. It has helped us be better with our documentation and allows us to have some ground to stand on with the insurance companies. My staff has also found that this is a very easy program to train new employees on and they always catch on quick. We get regular updates and usually feel the changes are for the better. Tech support has always been helpful as well.

I don't feel that there are too may cons. The only thing I can think of is something I hear my staff say.. "we need a no show feature. Something to edit an appointment to show that the patient hasn't cancelled but just didn't bother to show up." That's not much of a con just something we have worked around.

Antwort von Mike Norworth

Thanks for your review. By definition, if an appointment is not marked as “Completed,” it IS a “no show.” And all ECLIPSE reports that pertain to missed appointments rely on this feature. Consider all the time this automated feature saves so your staff doesn’t have to edit anything! As you’re aware, you already have the capability to mark an appointment as cancelled or rescheduled.

Beantwortet am 17.7.2018
Michael G.

Bewertet am 22.9.2015

Eclipse user since 1998

There are several things that Eclipse does nicely. Let me start with handling the finances: When set up properly, Eclipse clearly shows at a glance how much a patient owes totally and how much they owe for the current visit. Entering payments is simple, and payments get applied to open bills (if set up to do that), or payments can manually be applied to a specific bill. Financial reports are easily created; aging reports, unbilled charges (I personally love this feature), practice stats.

Billing: Claims are easily created, whether printing a paper claim, or electronically billing. Reprinting claims is simple. Patient receipts and patient bills give nice flexibility of what to include or exclude on the bills.

Eclipse handles insurance authorizations nicely. They call them "conditions", and this prevents the office form entering a charge if you are over on visits or beyond a certain date.

Entering new patients has been simplified when entering a family member by allowing the user to copy info from another patient's file. We have a lot of families and this is a great time saver, as well as avoids data entry error.

Eclipse is quite comprehensive and there is just too much to cover and not enough space or time here.

ICD 10? No problem... Eclipse has a built-in crosswalk from ICD 9 to ICD-10. It will be a smooth transition thanks to Eclipse.

Just one more thing, Their support is super. Although sometimes it requires leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the technicians are extremely knowledgeable of the product. The few times that I had some "unusual" experience, the technician did their best to reproduce it at their end to guide me to a resolution.

I personally am not thrilled with the EHR/Encounter portion of the software, although I have several friends that are extremely pleased with it. I have seen some printouts from other Eclipse users, and it's not bad.

Adam N.

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

If you use Eclipse software you should

Very good

I was using Eclipse software for almost 20 years I switched to Chirotouch at the recommendation of a fellow chiropractor that was using them.
This was a big Mistake!
after 15 months I switched back to Eclipse
Chirotouch doe not allow you the ability to customize your software to fit your individual practice needs
they have a 1 size fits all mentality
also when I was planning on switching I called Chirotouch offices when I asked how do I aceees my patient file after I left They informed me that unl;ess I wanted to continue paying them a tearly fee for that I would no longer have access to any of my patients information
so I had 1 month to reenter every patient file billing and notes before they cut me off
this was an unexpected and in my opionion ueasonalbe thing as I was told my the chirotouch salesperson that I would always have acees to my patients file if I switched away

I am so happy to back with the eclipse program

I really like Eclipse and never should have tried any other software

Charles E.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Worst technical support ever!

It works for basic functions. No frills.

The technical support for this product is the worst I have seen in 30 years. There is only one person doing tech support and he seems to take great joy in letting you know how stupid he thinks you are. He managed to make our office assistant cry and closed a case because he thought the issue was resolved. Stay as far away from this product as you can. The product itself uses a Windows 3.1 interface along with a dongle for software protection which requires you to have a computer with a com port which in this day and age, is archaic. That and you need to share your whole hard drive to even get the product to work. I am going public with this after trying to contact the founders of the software and getting no response from them so that should tell you right there that they don't give 2 cents about their customers.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Mr. Eichelberger... as you're well aware, this review is both inaccurate & untrue. We contacted you within 20 minutes of receiving your email, offered to review recordings of the phone contact you complained about, and attempted to call you directly (which took some work since you'd accidentally provided your wife's phone #). A senior VP later spoke to you & offered assistance. As you are also aware, ECLIPSE hasn't used "dongles" in years, and you don't disclose that your office has neither a current copy of ECLIPSE nor a subscription. We're not sure what prompted other untrue comments such as promoting the idea that only a single technical support employee exists at our company? In fact, the VP you spoke with offered you a refund for the calls before he even investigated your complaint! He also offered to help in any way necessary to resolve the issue! Finally, he spoke with Rosie (who you mention in your review) this morning.... to ensure her issue was resolved.

Beantwortet am 10.12.2018
Dr brett P.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

the encounter is awesome!!

The EHR encounter is awesome!! so easy to use and it saves tons of time. It is extremely adaptable to anything we have ever needed.
My new associate was using chirotouch and she likes Eclipse so much more

I love the software . The billing portion is average , but I have used for 10+ years with no problems . It is getting better ever day now that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are in complete control again

Erin C.

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Efficient management

The tech support is always pleasant and helpful. I have found over my time with the software that you can get just about any kind of report out of it and see just where the practice is doing well and what you need to improve on. It has allowed us to see trends that have enabled good business decisions and collecting much easier on patient billing.

Eclipse enables us to gain insight into where the practice is doing well, what needs help and how to manage our details. The data entry is simple to handle, but detailed enough to be helpful, so we all communicate effectively. I've used Eclipse in 3 practices and for over 15 years and I love it!

Some of the fields of data entry require different methods to enter which sometimes hangs me up. Some fields are tabbing, some are clicking, consistency isn't always there.

Melissa S.

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Happy with my updates and new additions to my software!

I love Eclipse software, I feel that it is very easy to use and navigate. Whenever I have a problem and call the help desk they always solve my issue without making me feel silly.

I am happy with the new updates to my software. The encounter notes are so much easier to input and I am actually getting most, if not all of my notes done in the same day! I can go home without worry and relieved because my notes are complete. I love that I don't have to keep entering the same information. The information saved from previous is already there on new encounter and can be quickly edited to keep updated information. I also learned how to customize my software to meet my needs making the layout and set up the way that I want it. My notes are done very quickly and I actually like doing my notes now.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the representative that helped me re-create and customize my eclipse encounter experience. I am so impressed by his knowledge and willingness to have my eclipse be just how I want it. The most stressful part of work has now been removed because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]'s help. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

My laptop is my "main computer" now so that I can travel to different treatment locations. I wish there was a way to have my desk top that is in the office to access eclipse even while my main computer isn't in the same office. I need to be mobile, so my receptionist can not work on items while i'm not around.

Liz H.

Bewertet am 25.6.2015

The Best in the Business

The product itself is great! Our office had Eclipse for 10 years and then we moved on to another software vendor (ACOM Health). The new vendor was a disaster. So after two years dealing with ACOM Health we switched back to Eclipse. Night and day difference in regards to speed, ease of use, features, price, and customer service.

Eclipse has some of the best customer service around. I can always get a hold of someone within a few hours if I need help.

The reports and accounting aspects of Eclipse are spot on which makes practice management so much easier.

Eclipse is constantly improving on the product taking into account request made by its users. Anytime I run into something Eclipse doesn't do or doesn't do in a way I think is efficient I just shot their team a message and usually within a few months the suggestion is part of an upgrade.

We left Eclipse once and it is my goal to make sure we never leave them again. I also recommend this to every office I see in my consulting business.

Honestly, I really can't think of anything at this time.

David G.

Bewertet am 16.10.2014

Eclipse Practice Management Software by Galactek

The program is rock solid and doesn't fail. In the seven years I've had the program, I have had only two minor technical difficulties after downloading an update, and those were remedied very rapidly. The previous software I was using was having problems after most updates, and tech support was almost impossible to get a hold of. After researching various programs and talking with doctors who owned various programs, I settled on Eclipse because the most important thing to me was a stable product and a company with a long-term history. I will also say their support is always helpful and courteous, and the developer himself actually responds to my email suggestions. He doesn't always give me the response I would like, but he does listen and implement changes that he sees as feasible and needed. He also personally helped me solve the kiosk wireless problem I was having that was not their fault.

The EHR part of the program is still a work in progress for me. I think that can be said for almost all the EHR charts out there. I can continue to see that portion of the product developing towards a very usable solution. We are currently inputting all the Meaningful Use data into the program and will be attesting after the first of the year. Once we're done implementing the Meaningful Use, I hope to have the EHR customized so we can start using that to eventually evolve from paper records into electronic only. We are starting to practice more and more with it on some laptops, but I haven't implemented that portion of the software yet. As we become more familiar with it and practice with it, I think we will eventually make it workable for my situation. For people switching to the program from another software, there is a learning curve. It was a little bit of a struggle in the training process trying to understand a design that was different than either of my previous accounting systems. Now that we have fully learned the system, we think that it works great; it's better than our previous system. I mentioned to my office manager the other day that I was thinking about changing software (as a joke). She said "No, I love my Eclipse. It never breaks down."

Cindy C.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

Great product and support

I would love for some of the fields to be more like windows meaning instead of having to hit the paperclip to attached a managed care profile, I would like just to type "Med" and it auto suggest Medicare. Maybe the same idea for Guarantor, can I just type "Hor" and all the Horizon Blue Cross plans would populate. Would seem like less steps.

Support, the videos online and the phone support are great. Answer quickly and don't speak down to you.

Can't leave SSN or DOB empty. Sometimes patients don't want to give out. Also when printing a bill for the patient, lose history, it date printed changes to most recent date so you can't see that you have billed the pt twice.

Antwort von Mike Norworth

Thanks for your review… but we’re puzzled by several of your comments. To retrieve an insurance company (your Medicare example), there may be dozens of options for names like “Aetna” or “Travelers.” The goal is to locate & assign the insurance plan that matches this patient’s insurance card. The icon provides instant access to a grid that displays pertinent information (like the payer’s mailing address) so you can make an informed choice with the fewest keystrokes. Otherwise… how would you know whether you had the correct company? Next, you’re correct regarding DOB (this is a contractual requirement related to physicians’ Rx)… but ECLIPSE does not require that you enter SS#’s. Finally, ECLIPSE maintains a complete & detailed audit history of any & every electronic or printed bill or related item you create, re-print, download, etc. And this information is readily available in multiple places on every patient’s ledger for filtered display or printing. So you certainly can see whether you billed a patient twice! We suggest you call the Help Desk to discuss these issues.

Beantwortet am 22.3.2018
Lisa D.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

wanted to add a new user license and had a few questions on some things that weren't working...

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to walk me thru adding the new user installation. He also helped with the daysheet issue I was having trouble with.

the only complaint the Dr. has with this software is in the document/encounter section. If someone changes insurance, can't pull over their encounter information. always has to do everything over in the new case. gets very frustrated about this (and has inquired about ChiroTouch because he heard the documentation is much easier).

Antwort von Dr. Karen Walters, DC

We were puzzled by your comments & asked the Help Desk to contact your office. You appear to be using ECLIPSE in unusual & unintended ways. You also seem unaware of options on the screens you use daily. (For instance, you can easily move an existing Encounter among a patient’s cases or use it as a template for your next Encounter within any existing case.) The concept of cases in ECLIPSE is intended for situations that require simultaneous treatment of [for example] Major Medical & Personal Injury under a single patient ID# -- not for a simple change of insurance. In our own multi-disciplinary office, we use the “case” concept to separate chiropractic treatments from physical therapy. Most patients in most healthcare practices never require more than one case. It’s unfortunate the doctor chose to inquire about new software rather than simply call us to gain a better understanding of how to use ECLIPSE! All his options are on one screen, easy to access, and refined by years of suggestions by his colleagues.

Beantwortet am 20.3.2018
Paul T.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 24.5.2020

Surprising Customer Service and Support

Truth be told, I have had Eclipse software since my first day in practice. I have utilized it to my needs, but never further. That was till I received the MOST OUTSTANDING help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I know use it for much more than I could ever imagine. All because I made a phone call. The problem is it took me a lifetime in practice to ask for help. Once I did, it made all the difference in the world.

My Practice Manager loves the ease of the program for Billing and Collecting I have found the EHR is exceptional, easy (with a little learning curve) and has made taking notes on the exams performed along with Daily SOAP notes.....FUN.

The Con was my own fear in using the software to it full capacity.
This was overcome by simply making a phone call to customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took me by the hand, completely and thoroughly explained the procedures necessary to take great notes. Every step of the way he has been available for additional questions and time after time, has helped me not only to use the software but to enjoy the process.

Charles C.

Bewertet am 18.5.2015

My experience with Eclipse has been excellent over all.

What I like best about Eclipse is the software is all inclusive and very well integrated.

The inability to edit and change some features in the encounter part of the software. Also, in the past year or so the Tech Support has add numerous people and they are not as fully conversant with the software and past personnel. They can answer simple question, but numerous times I have been unable to get an answer without either repeated calls and waiting for the tech support person to go speak to a supervisor or someone more knowledgeable or having to wait for someone to call back, which does not always happen.

Antwort von John Waskowitz. Senior VP, GalacTek

Thanks for your review. I researched your calls to our HELP Desk and was surprised about what you *didn’t* mention. For example, in August 2014, when you had an issue with the newest CMS-1500 form several months after its introduction… and weren’t able to communicate your issue to the HELP Desk… you simply contacted the developers directly through our websites! They, in turn, explained why the issue existed (a mistake in published government guidelines), handled your problem, and notified you that an update was available within 24 hours. Additionally, thanks to their extensive experience with federal audits, they also advised you with regard to a theoretical Medicare records request. So, in this instance, your perceived difficulties with the HELP Desk were actually about published CMS/NUCC documentation. Regardless, you were able to get our attention and had your issue handled immediately. Also, since Encounter content is basically 100% customizable, we hope you’ll contact the HELP Desk with any questions. I was unable to locate any calls from you or your office about the Encounter. We hope your future interactions with our HELP Desk meet your expectations.

Beantwortet am 2.6.2015
Gary T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

very intuitive practice management software

this practice has a combined patient load of greater than 5200 people that is a lot of patient monitoring and accuracy quired for CMS this software handles it with ease

the company continually monitors new requirements in the medical billing environment leaving little for the user to have to chase for answers

electronic Healthcare records and single page scanning is not intuitive requiring a lot of time spent for each patient. more training should be offer for this aspect of the software

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

The Help Desk reached out to you after reading your review. First, EHR training materials are already at your beck & call in the form of webinars, context sensitive documentation and one-on-one help from the Help Desk. Next, we'd agree that scanning is not intuitive. Instead, it's comprehensive. ECLIPSE offers extensive scanning, import & annotation capabilities that go way beyond "single page scanning" and allow you to get the most from its documentation capabilities. You can combine multiple documents into one new document, scan one or more documents and copy them to multiple patients, add electronic post-it notes, redact info, add various graphics (e.g. arrows), assign document-specific permissions, encrypt, and mark them as pending review for a specific provider.

EHR related data entry tasks for CMS programs (e.g. MIPS) can be ignored if you don't participate. However, all such data entry is subjected to rigorous live user testing in order to minimize typing.

Beantwortet am 20.9.2017
Rod M.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Tech support was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectation. Most appreciated.

Great support. The program allows you to use it to the level that you need or desire. I appreciate that.

The program itself has a lot of steps to perform some actions. The EHR is not easy to use. It needs more point a click on to diagrams rather than writing.

Antwort von Dr. Karen Walters, DC

Perhaps you’re unaware that our legacy SOAP / documentation features provide exactly what you mention -- the ability to click on a picture to zero-in on a body part. We actually introduced the first integrated electronic SOAP / billing system back in 1991, and by 2010, we’d moved away from the older narrative formats that such systems create (which auditors & reviewers instantly recognize). The Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) has even testified about such formats and what they term “cut & paste” mentality before Congress.

The Encounter was released in 2010 to conform to concepts mandated in the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, DHHS preferences, and published studies regarding structured & unstructured data in clinical documentation. It’s now 2018, and we’ve received a great deal of feedback from payers, auditors & investigators, including comments that the Encounter “sets a new bar.” It’s also much faster for you to create your own clinical documentation than picture based systems – which typically provide an image only for your first click. In 2017, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

Beantwortet am 18.4.2018
Yamilia N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.12.2017

Deductible Accuaracy

Software should be updated to correctly show the breakdown of the explanation of benefits in order to post correctly. This is from a manual and EDI posting stand point. Posting should be easy and completely done from one screen. Deductibles should count according to what is applied not billed charges, especially for out of network provider.

My experience with customer service is exceptional. One of the rep was very consistent, helpful and knowledgeable.

The system does not do things that are necessary for posting payments & deductible accurately. Out of Network providers require more details in posting

Antwort von Mike Norworth

ANSI 835 posting is automated (which includes file retrieval if you’re using a recommended clearinghouse) & every line item on an EOB is imported, stored and available to you in multiple views at both the service & bill level. ECLIPSE also provides multiple ways to automate handling of any remaining balances along with individual overrides – all on a single screen. Next, deductibles are handled at multiple levels with a variety of overrides. Our multi-disciplinary chiropractic & physical therapy office has been using electronic billing & remittance for decades without any issues whatsoever, as have many thousands of ECLIPSE users. You contacted our Help Desk at the end of December & they explained how to use the parts of the program you seemed to be having difficulty with.

Beantwortet am 29.3.2018
Nicole S.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018

20+ Years and Still Happy!

Although Eclipse is for health care clinics, we all have protocols unique to our profession and also to our individual offices. I find Eclipse software can adapt to the way we like to run our office. From EHR (now MIPS) requirements to a daily task list, it has you covered. For 20+ years, I have found the billing component second to none whether my patient pays at the time of service or we are submitting to a primary and secondary insurance on his or her behalf. And simply put, if a mistake is made, it can easily be corrected. Behind the scenes, one of my favorite gems through the years has been the Patient List which allows our office to run a report with a variety of filters- of which you can choose one or multiple. Finally, I have to mention the support team behind the program. They answer their phone and they help you find a solution. What more can I say. Love it!

I really can't think of anything I would change. The program continues to evolve keeping it current with the changes in the profession and within the billing industry.

Elizabeth S.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018

Eclipse software is loaded with help functions and the IT staff very knowledgeable.

Thank you, everyone at Eclipse, for all your help and understanding. Special thanks to our rep I really appreciate all the help you've given me.

l. Data entry very easy to get used to. We've had this product for a long time, and we continue to grow with it.
2. Finally starting using the CALENDAR. Yes, believe it or not, up until about a year ago we were still using a paper appointment book. CALENDARS GREAT!!
3. Decided to start doing our own billing. (Thanks, rep) I am not real computer savvy, but I can say I am now successfully doing our billing, and getting paid. The ability to literally "one click" to Infinedi is actually reality.
4. Having to call Eclipse for HELP is exactly that. No matter who you talk to, they speak in a language you can understand, and will stay with you until your problem has been fixed.
5. Price is so worth it!!

Literally can't think of any. I suppose if anything, my only complaint would be having to leave a message when I call. I'm just spoiled that way. I always get a call back, and guess what??? I get to talk to a human being.

Tewanna F.

Bewertet am 28.5.2015

Review to 1.5 years to the software. Working years with EZ VIEW.

Posting daily charges
Auto posting
User-friendly
Ability to navigate between screens

Creating reports. Often times I need a simple report of a payor name and patient balance with that payor and it just does not spit it out easily.
Posting credit card payments. We don't like the credit transfer between a family. If the card goes through we should be able to allocate to different accounts
Appointment Calendar we should be able to edit reschedule and cancel within the same touch. It would also be nice to go to posting from appt. with an easy stroke.

Antwort von Keith Ferry, GalacTek HELP Desk Director

Thanks for your comments. First, you’ll be happy to know that our HELP Desk personnel have direct access to experienced professionals who have consulted & lectured nationwide. Though we appreciate your request, we cannot ask your colleagues to routinely take time from their busy schedules to provide technical support. Also, though we have no record of any questions or suggestions submitted by your office through the Contact Us page on our website, we suggest you review the related ECLIPSE HELP topic – which has a direct link to the form. The ECLIPSE scheduler is a powerful tool that can be used in myriad ways. Please call the HELP Desk to learn how you can reschedule appointments via editing or cut/paste operations in one or two simple steps. Finally, we’re not certain we understand your patient/payer responsibility comments. Patient responsibility is always displayed on the ledger & payer balances are available by bill. Additionally, ECLIPSE allows you to transfer credits among family members via two simple steps.

Beantwortet am 7.7.2015
Howard S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Gets the job done for one office or many

Staff is mostly helpful but not all the techs have the same patience

Moving around the program, specificity for insurance based practices is great. I have had staff pick up learning the software fairly easy

Not cloud based,only runs on Windows, no phone connection or emails direct to appointments,limited use with Cash Pracrice Systems

Antwort von Keith Ferry, Help Desk Director

Dr. Short, we spoke with you last week & are surprised that you never mentioned these subjects. You've been using ECLIPSE since the early 1990's (you purchased it directly from Parker Computer Systems) & have had the ability to send appointment reminders via text message or email, to individuals or groups, for well over a decade. There are also a variety of 3rd party services that will contact your patients via phone. Next, you can indeed use ECLIPSE in the cloud or access your ECLIPSE system remotely. Of course, *any* software will be faster & more secure on your LAN as compared with cloud based software – especially during hours with peak internet traffic. Finally, the ECLIPSE developers have maintained both insurance & cash patients (many of the cash payments are on “Health Made Affordable” aka “HMA” contracts) in their own multi-disciplinary chiropractic practice for years. We will attempt to contact your office to discuss these capabilities.

Beantwortet am 26.3.2018
Neal W.

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

Eclipse Medical Software is The Only Solution

Overall, Eclipse has made our practice function efficiently and smoothly for years! Take the time to call them today and tell them you saw the review by Dr. Neal Wieder!

Our office has been using Eclipse for over 15 years as our Business Management Software. The program has been the most stable program we ever used and I had used other major programs that were nightmares. Their software support teams are the best and work diligently to resolve any and all issues with tremendous followup! Their software is continually evolving and improving with a note system that's awesome and easy to use. We use it for both Chiropractic and Acupuncture services. All software programs run into glitches, however, with Eclipse been once in a blue moon, and if one occurs they work tirelessly to correct the glitch to our satisfaction. Entering payments, electronic billing, tracking unpaid claims, statistics, mailing labels, texting patients, emailing patients, plus, plus are just a few things this software is capable of doing. They even have a credit card option to use!

243 Bewertungen