Über Agiled

Agiled is an all in one business management platform. It comes with built-in CRM, HRM, Financial Management, Project Management and Time Tracking. Users can manage all of their business in one place and provide a client portal...

4,9

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Perfektes Projekt- und Aufgabenmanagement

Durch den Einsatz von Agiled wird einem der Arbeitsalltag enorm erleichtert. Die Anzahl der Funktionalitäten der Spftware löst viele Programme ab, sodass man (fast) alle Aufgaben über eine Software abdecken kann.

Die Software bietet ein sehr aufgeräumtes und strukturiertes Design, wodurch man sich sehr schnell zurechtfindet. Die Aufteilung ist selbsterklärend und auch für Anfänger geeignet. Die Projekt und Aufgabenplanung ist sehr gut gelungen, sodass man jederzeit eine schöne Übersicht hat. Dies erleichtert die tägliche Arbeit enorm

Im Großen und Ganzen gibt es nicht viel zu bemängeln. Ein paar Schwächen in der Projekt Verwaltung, die aber bestimmt auch noch behoben werden.

Todoist, Flowlu, MeisterTask und GitScrum

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

Das Gesamtpaket passt einfach.
Jim
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need:
CRM
Mobile App
Scheduling tool
Project Management
HR
Invoicing and estimates
Wikis
They are even promising an Accounting Module!!
You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask.
I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload.
The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Zoho One, Flowlu, SuiteDash und Deskera All-In-One

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

This is much cheaper, and brings all my data into one tool. It will save a tonne of money over time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

It is cheaper by far but much more fully functioned. All of the others had limitations this doesn't have.
Howard
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.

Die besten Alternativen zu Agiled

Pedro
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Too slow

The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

too slow, some integrations is not working

Narender
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Excellent Program

- Most business management tools under one program
- Customizable notifications
- 3rd party integrations

There are a few things need improvement. Agiled support informed me that some of these are improved in upcoming updates.
- File Management
- Accounting Feature
- Appointments needs more work

Flowlu und SuiteDash

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

Agiled offers advantages like custom pages, workflow automations (in beta), better forms, timesheets, better contract signing, HRM functionalities. Although there are some tradeoffs too but gain was high value for me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

I personally liked the interface as it was mostly similar to my past program with added functionalities so my team and clients would have lesser learning curve.
Gennifer
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

Great All-around Business Management Tool

Combining a few different tools I need to run my business all in one. One dashboard, one admin experience, one client experience. SUPER important to me.

It has everything you need to run your business all in one dashboard. CRM, Project Management, Proposals, Contracts, Billing & Invoicing, subscriptions, client portal, and can even be white-labeled.

Although it touches everything I need to run my small business, it does take a while to get it where its custom to your business. There are a few quicks but I do see A LOT on their roadmap for the future.

Robert
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

All In One Consulting Platform Tool

I am using it to manage my business. I am using the project managment and portal applications, and the CRM is being opoulated now.

The fact that all of the core elements I was looking for are in one tool - AMAZING. CRM, Customer/client portal, accounting/finance/billing, proposals, HRM, project management. It is literally the Swiss army knife i needed.

I wish there was bit more training / documentation - but the system is very intuitive - so you can figure it out (it's actually a better way to learn...)

Bashir
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

The All-In-One Essential To Start Your Business

Everything you essentially need to start a business is included. You just have to log in and every else will fall in places as you move along you business processes.

All the modules are present right there and are well connected to establish your flow.

The UI seems a little clunky and a bit out dated.

Zoho CRM, Flowlu, Nifty und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

Other products just focus on certain aspects of business while Agiled provides you with all in one experience.
Roly
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

The Best All-in-One CRM

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first began using AGILED, after few days of using it, I refunded my purchase to get the new Parallel Appsumo app. However, after days of using PARALLEL, I found out that it was not as comprehensive as AGILED. So I went back to AGILED and repurchased it again. I promised myself that I would be staying forever with AGILED for life. Features AGILED I liked most include allowing me to see my tasks for the day at a glance, contracts, proposals, HR, timesheet, leaves, chat, invoices, tickets, and many, many more. I've been using agiled for a few days now and I absolutely love it! It's helped me become more organized and efficient in my work. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to boost their productivity.

This software is great for managing contracts, proposals and e-signatures. It makes it easy to keep track of all the paperwork and makes it easy to get signatures from clients. Overall, this software has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

While the Software Chat is not fully developed yet, the Agiled chat customer support itself is wonderful! The customer service is responsive and very helpful. They were able to answer all my questions and helped me resolve my issue. Overall, I'm really happy with the chat support I received.

Stan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Agiled 2.0

Overall I am happy. I really like to see how active the development team is. It has what most people will need to run a business. Try it and decide for yourself.

Agiled 2.0 is a better version of the original software. Owners constantly update it. It is a great CRM software, Project Management platform. It will keep you organized.

Setting it up can take some time but with all these features every software requires a learning curve so it not really a con but a reality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

better fit where I am right now.
Andre
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming.

I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Freshdesk

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

Price and features. AgileCRM was not being developed any further and had become expensive for the value it gave. I had no hesitation to switch to Agiled.

Agile CRM

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Everything I need now and ready to grow with me

Agiled is a business management "backoffice" solution for smaller companies, freelancers and certainly for young startups that want to handle the essential processes CRM, Project Management & Timetracking, Contracts , Proposal & Finance as well as basic HRM processes in a modern SAAS solution.
I am very happy with it because it is very intuitive and modern and covers the most important business processes I need. It is flexible and modern - and can clearly grow with me . Is not yet a SAP ERP but already has much of what you really need as a young company.

+ Whitelabeling, have my Google Workspace mail connected.
+ Support of own domain
+ The CRM update is super flexible and now has all the reports I expect in the standard.
+ The workflow engine automates my invoice amount control and reminders as well as my contract management.
+ Own ClientPortal, Ticketing fulfill the normal requirements and is directly integrated with the other modules.
+ Via the HRM module, projects & task tracking I also get cleanly integrated freelancers that we use flexibly. Thanks to web solution also internationally without barriers - that's how an online solution must work.
+ Clear GDPR, DPA, Privacy Statements, Cookie Statement, of course it remains your own responsibility to check whether this is sufficient for your own business and your own data. Hosting is USA
+ ... a lot of other business process modules which I don't need (yet) - but will need in the future.

Missing:
- Accounting module reading bankaccount balance & movements. I know it complex on international level. Maybe first a manual upload is helpfull , most banks supports CSV export

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

Websolution, client portal & projects fits more for my business background
Scott
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it.

I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go.

In the first hour, I was able to:
-Add a client
-Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email.
-Configure my payment gateway
-Create a test project
-Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!)
-Review all other areas of the system.

I never had to go to the documentation once!

Key Takeaways:
-Comprehensive
-Configurable
-Flexible
-Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting)
-Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work.
-A responsive and helpful development and customer service team.
-Rapid implementation of new items
-An exciting roadmap of new features on the way.
-A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Guru

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least.

The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need.

In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall!

With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose!

Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands.

A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to:

* Onboard and manage existing clients
* Integrate leads and prospects into your platform
* Manage projects
* Track employee time and vacation
* Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices
* Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal
* Track finances
* Manage support tickets
* Chat with your team and your clients or prospects
* Manage calendar events
* Communicate announcements to your staff and clients
* Sell your products with cart functionality
* Produce custom business reports

Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention:

* Easy integrations with several third-party apps
* Custom webhooks to import data from external sources
* Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info
* Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS
* Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks.
* White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding
* Custom dashboards and reporting
* Slick, clean, & intuitive UI
* World-class customer support *Hands-down*

OVERWHELMING FEATURES
If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more.

LIMITED CRM
In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

SuiteDash had a dated look, was hard to navigate, was buggy, and the performance was bad - very slow.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

Agiled had excellent reviews on AppSumo. The team was very responsive in answering questions, and they were quick to implement feedback - Agiled was truly agile - very impressive!
Pedro

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use.

Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far.
The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting.

I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled.
However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Odoo und Bitrix24

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

I am looking for a solution that consolidates a whole lot of processes that are currently scattered among multiple services/apps.

Wave Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

The product is more lean, without feature bloat.

Antwort von Agiled

Thank you so much for the review.

Beantwortet am 5.10.2020
Patrik
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options.

Very straight forward!

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map.
As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap!

I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Tarunabh
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user.
I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over.
Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Chaitanya
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

1) Easy to use
2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP.
3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees.
4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available.
5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version.
2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap.

Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Flowlu, ClickUp und HubSpot CRM

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

Feature Rich and Value for Money.

Bitrix24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

More Stable and Feature Rich and Value for Money.
Johny

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

A software to be more efficient and economize in the process

the opportunity to unify different small businesses that we have and to be able to manage them with a single platform with all its interconnected adminitrative dependencies

many tools with one login, applications designed for remote work, tools that interconnect for greater efficiency, economic option, it allows to improve the limits of usage, logical and consistent step by step training guide from novice to pro

waiting for some good ideas that are in development in the roadmap to be deplyed, like multi workspaces/brands

Jumppl und OneHash

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

in the beginnning it was fine, but we did not expecte that to obtain use of very important applications that would develop along the way, at the time that they were deployed, now we would have to pay two additional monthly amounts/fees.

Clientjoy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

more tools in the same platform, very important functionalities in the roadmap to use in the configuration of our businesses and adaptability to the software. Ongoing weekly trainings
Kristen

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

Finally, all in one business software that won't break the bank

I'm terrible at delegating but our business is growing too fast and tasks NEED to get on other teammates' to-do lists, this is helping. Also, clients being able to access their files, see project status, and submit tickets in one place is a great solution. I'm looking forward to setting up products and client subscriptions.

Almost everything we need is truly found in this one app. The most important features from all the other software we tried (Monday, ClickUp, Dubsado, various other LTD's) are in here and fully functional. We have a client portal finally!

Right now I'd really like the Xero integration to be functional, It's the first integration I need and it says it is the only one that is temporarily disabled. Once that is working and can sync my clients and their current invoices and paid invoices this software will be super slick for us. A few complaints from clients are too many emails (pretty sure there is a setting to fix this) and they can't paste images in the chat like they can in an email.

Dubsado, monday.com und ClickUp

QuickBooks Time und ClickUp

Price
Sana
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Plutio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

The robust time tracking was the main reason I switched to Agiled.
Anupam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy.
In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology.
For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Prashant
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

All you can eat

I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements.
I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Comprehensiveness,
Ease of use for non-techies
Built-in chat option

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future.
Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Deskera Books, EngageBay, GetResponse und Bitrix24

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

I was in search of a comprehensive CRM for a long time. I tried Hubspot, engagebay, getresponse, activecampaign, bitrix, etc. but didn't get any CRM which, had all the features I was looking for in one place.

GetResponse

Richard
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Deskera All-In-One

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

I had been managing many of my daily tasks using 3 or more apps. I can accomplish all of that plus more through Agiled, which is nice because if I have to spend more time in one dashboard as opposed to three or more, I think I'll do it. So far, Agiled has met my needs to run my solo service-based business, and has been easy to use.

Plutio, MyCase und Lendio

Price
Jp
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

A great alternative to SuiteDash

I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum Agiled gewählt wurde

SuiteDash had some great features that Agiled does not have. However, their dashboard has not been updated even though their feature set was growing quickly. One of their downfalls was the lack of additional email inboxes and API integrations other than Zapier.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiled

As an early adopter of the software, I have seen growth and its potential based on their roadmap which is inline with my company's business goals.
329 Bewertungen