Udemy Business Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Udemy Business

Udemy for Business ist ein LMS (Learning Management System), das Teams, gemeinnützige Organisationen und Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Kurse auf einer einheitlichen Plattform zu erstellen, zuzuweisen und zu verfolgen. Vorgesetzte...

4,7
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Udemy Business durchsuchen

121 von 121 Bewertungen
PAUL
PAUL

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Abin
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Platform for professional Growth and Skill Development

The experience I have with Udemy is exceptional as the courses are curated to make it simple and easy to digest and grasp on quick pace. Reminder setup makes very clean feature to let us know of the time to get back to the pace of studying. Having many courses within the platform makes it very nice to learn new subjects and explore career options. Overall, I’m very satisfied as I’m still using the tool for learning.

Udemy is a versatile and accessible online learning platform where I could access using any device anywhere. Courses that Udemy provides are professionally created by Industry professionals making it more reliable and having more insight into the industry related info which has given me a better insight of what I’m learning. The UI of the platform is easy to navigate and keep track of the progress. Further, downloading the app enables to download the courses to the device and then work on the courses even without the need of internet which is a very useful and efficient feature.

Since the courses are self paced, doubts related to the contents will have to raised through email/Q&A section where reply may take some delay beside that I don’t see any limitation to the courses nor the platform.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

J.L. Udemy Business Review

Udemy Business is a platform that provides organizations with a wide range of online courses for employees to develop various skills that are suited to the workplace. It offers flexibility, diverse content, and self-paced learning. However, course quality varies, there's limited accreditation, and interactions with instructors may be very limited.

If I am a company/organization, I can assign courses to my employees and track their progress.

With almost anyone being able to upload courses on the platform, the quality of content posted can vary drastically, and organizations and employees likewise can lose value for money invested.

Die besten Alternativen zu Udemy Business

Adarsh
Adarsh

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

UDEMY Business - Learning Platform for enhancing knowledge

My overall experience with Udemy Business was awesome. I used it for learning technical and nontechnical skills. It helped me in learning and also along with it, It has provided the required certification which validates my credibility for those courses, and thus It has helped me in my holistic development.

Things I liked most about the Udemy Business isIt can be used as a learning platform for enhancing the knowledge of the learners.Udemy Business provides reputed certification which is very essential for one's growth.A variety of topics and learnings with well highly reputed teachers is what differentiates Udemy business from its competitors.

The only thing which I liked least about the Udemy Business was that it is expensive and One needs to pay more for its certification and learning. Also, The UI interface can also be enhanced for better tracking of competition of the certification.

Maureen
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Great Supplemental Learning Tool

I love it. It is a great tool for additional learning, with great check points for learning, and we have been using it for AWS certification prep.

At Infoplus, we offer a Udemy Subscription to all employees as a way to add value to their own education paths that they want to take. There are also great classes that add value for my team when they are onboarding, like the Junit and Cypress tests, which has added knowledge to my team that they did not previously have.

There can be too many choices so I do spend time vetting what courses I recommend if I am asked by a team member for help choosing a course.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 11.6.2023

The best educational content I always find on it

Overall, and after more than six years of experience, I can say that he is the best for me in this field

Ease of use, multiplicity of content, continuous offers on prices, realistic and real reviews

Some courses are slightly overpriced compared with others

Joanna
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

UDEMY Review

I appreciate the ease of use and the vast variety of courses and trainings available. The filter feature is a game changer.

I would have to say it would be nice to have live or interactive trainings.

Hemal
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Perfect for course creators

For course creators, Udemy Business is an ideal choice. You can effortlessly create and manage your courses. It offers ready-made Udemy paths, coding exercises, and various integration possibilities.

Quite expensive. Sometimes, the app is not working (Udemy Business).

Nicholas
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

Effective Learning Resource

The straightforward and helpful lessons I have experienced on udemy are instructive for professionals seeking to learn Salesforce skills and become accredited Salesforce practitioners.

Sometimes following along with the videos in my Salesforce instance is challenging on a single screen. I suggest watching the videos on one browser and opening another browser window with your Salesforce instance or ChatGPT (depending on the lesson).

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

My favorite learning platform

Since I´m using Udemy, I don´t have issues to find information on internet of something I need. Thanks to that I passed AWS cloud particioner test, I feel I´m really making a difference in my life by using and learning with this platform

There is a great variarity of content and courses to be taken and most of them really goes deep in what you are learning

certainly, the price is hard to justify, but it worth it if you take as many courses as you can

Chetan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.2.2022

In love with this platform

I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy
- Provides access via mobile as well as laptop
- Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee
- Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these,
- Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

Shamim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

One of the best tool in learning system

Udemy Business is a great course, I highly recommend it. I am a marketing manager, so the content is geared towards what I do. The instructor was very responsive to my questions, which helped me understand the material better.

Small organization can't afford their packages. So they can do something for the small business or farms.

Souvik

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Best user experience

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

The best experience I have ever had no doubt ,
but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

mohamed

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

My best choice for e learning

I do like the offers they do every while because that helps me a lot to learn and learn.

There are too many courses on the same topic and that makes me a bit confused about what to buy and what not to do but we can always refund the money If I found myself in the wrong course

Tino

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

Udemy for Business review

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Good if you can filter it.

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.

Stephen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Udemy is a Unique & Efficient Training Resource

The training sessions are very specific and geared toward learning essential aspects of an application from beginner level to more advanced. You start the training at the level you're comfortable at and can work through it at your own pace. Because it's broken up in small increments it makes it easy to do a little training at a time throughout your day if you want rather than having to set apart hours to complete it.

The structure of the training courses on Udemy is intuitive and easy to use. It's set up so that you learn in small precise increments and test on those as you go. It's a valuable tool that is geared towards specific applications or tasks that are commonly used in the business environment. It is especially useful for training employees as you can monitor their progress and the success of their training.

There wasn't anything that I didn't really like about Udemy. It was thoughtfully designed and offers an easy to use interface.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

Great learning platform in terms of depth, variety, and practicality of courses

Overall, I think Udemy is the most cost-effective enterprise learning platform I've utilized so far. Using it is very convenient for our employees for self-paced learning and professional development.

Udemy has a very large course catalog. It's good value for money in terms of investing in a single learning platform with the widest possible utility for our employees.

There's not much interactivity in the courses, mostly just videos you watch.

Aivar
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

Online courses with support from an instructor

When I need to get into a new domain, courses from Udemy can be a good start. I also had a positive experience with training my employees using it.

Lots of courses available, covers any topic you can think of
Many instructors are active and offer support. You can ask questions to clarify something and get a meaningful reply
Can get to actual course content without going through many hurdles

The player can be a bit unreliable, had various issues with it throughout the years
The app was refusing to work with Chromecast last time I tried
Becoming less relevant with time, as free YouTube courses become better and better

Oluseun
Oluseun
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Udemy is the best online learning tool

In general, Udemy for Business is a great addition to gain in-depth knowledge and skill

Udemy lets you find relevant courses easily and has a very wide scope of coverage. In addition, the tutors are often very thorough and the video tutorials also ensure that you can always get the best means of passing information. It is very easy to install and use Udemy for business especially when you have to integrate the tool into your own business. The fact that you can also gain a certification after each course is a big plus for me

At times, some of the courses may be too expensive

Naheel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Learning Online

amazing

What I like about Udemy for business is that it has a variety of courses that helps individuals and companies to get more skills at work place.
and you can get many certifications as everyone now is working from home and there is extra time for employees to improve your business ideas.

not all courses have certificates but that's okay

Marsela
Marsela
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Udemy Review

Overall is very nice , if you know what to look for.

In Udemy you will find all materials that you need. Mostly good teachers.

It has so much materials that you have to be careful to select the best teacher, best material , best reviews. It should have some standards on the courses there.

Evija
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Great learning tool for big companies

Overall it was a great experience, and I would like to use it in future.

I liked the large amounts of learning materials, also the organization of the system. It is very intuitive and user friendly.

I think it is not a very good solution for small companies, as it can get very pricey. But if that is not a factor, then it is amazing, and gives an opportunity for employees to learn daily.

Gerardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.11.2023

Udemy Overall Feedback

Excellent since there are a lot of courses with the same topic that we can choose and pick a few to get the more knowledge of the same topic from different points of view

There are a lot of trainings for the new technologies

Some of them are not well explained or comes with few examples

• Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Good online learning tool

It's a good online learning platform, even someone can offer his/her self-prepared course on Udemy. The courses that are offered by Udemy are very informative and fulfill the needs of the learners. I am satisfied.

I took a course on "Basic fire safety awareness" at Udemy a few weeks before. It was only 31 minutes online session. After completion of that session, they awarded me with a certificate that can be shared on social media platforms for other's motivation. Despite the Certificate, the important thing is their content, well prepared and full of information. I really inspired that in a very short session they covered almost all basic skills about fire safety.

There is no worth of the certificate in the industry, but the worth of information and skills matters. Free trial should contain some longer sessions for more information.

121 Bewertungen