Lightyear Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Lightyear

Lightyear ist eine cloudbasierte Kreditorenbuchhaltungslösung, die Unternehmen bei der Automatisierung der Dateneingabe unterstützt. Dies geschieht durch die Extraktion von Details aus Rechnungen, Gutschriften, Kontoauszügen und...

4,8
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Lightyear durchsuchen

151 von 151 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Terrific Service and a Continually Improving Product

Overall, it's been fantastic. There is no such thing as a perfect system, but it is the people behind the software which really impress me. The fact that when things go awry, it is so easy to open the instant chat and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great touch. The service is paramount. I've had issues which were solved overnight which comes to show they really do listen.

Lightyear is visually pleasing-it's quite simple to use and understand. From the user perspective who inputs data on invoices and approves them, it's straightforward and the layout of the software does not show you more than what you need to see, however, underneath the simple processes there is complexity. Lightyear makes supplier creation, GL code settings linked to export files such as Excel, and GST codes etc are somehow made simple to set up. One thing I find particularly great is whenever I input an ABN number during the Supplier Creation process, it autofills the Supplier Name field. Additionally, this is a drop down menu, so i am able to choose ANY of the Business Names linked to this ABN.

Sometimes, there have been system bugs and I'm unable to export data for a brief amount of time, or when we top up credits to use the system, the old credits are not rolled over their expiry date. It would be great if there was a notification in place to let us know that our credits are expiring soon or we are running low. Also, there are some things which cannot be customised. For example, the Export to File which is a function that exports invoice data into a spreadsheet, cannot be modified from my end. Lightyear do add features from time to time, but I'm not sure if consumer recommendations are actually involved in the process.

Leigh

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

Excellent Accounts Payable System

Our clients can see where their AP invoices are at any point in time as well as the value of AP "in progress". The fact that the system picks up duplicates is the game changer for us. Reconciling & "filing" statements is an absolute breeze.

We love how this product enables our clients to check & approve their invoices before the invoices land in Xero. We know that anything in Xero is checked & ready to be paid. Easy for multiple people to have access & sign off. All AP is in one place & finding historical invoices is a breeze.

Reading OCR receipts has been a bit behind other competitors but improvement is coming through really quickly.

Victoria

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

AP via LY and integration to MYOB

Mapping allows automated billing preparation which saves time.
Duplicates are traceable in high volume bill runs.
Processing times are reduced and less paperwork.

Can be a slow connection on the odd occasion.

Die besten Alternativen zu Lightyear

Jenni
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Lightyear has made my working life much easier

Dealing with Lightyear and their staff is an amazing experience. The programs works well and the support staff are fantastic

Lightyear simplifies data entry of our invoices by saving us a massive amount of time and paper

When we export invoices into a csv file to upload into our accounting package, some of the invoices in the csv file do not match the value of the invoice in Lightyear. It's usually only a few cents but I need to cross check every invoice each time I export all csv files against Lightyear.

Christine

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Love it!

I've used the software for years and have always found it to be reliable and the support start are fantastic if ever I need help with something.

There are so many things I love about Lightyear. The new statement reconciliation feature though is a game changer! Lightyear tells you what invoices are missing and allows you to contact the supplier to request missing invoices direct from the software. Amazing!!!

There's not much I don't like about the software, and the things that I would like are already in the works.

Lloyd

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Great Support

We've been using Light Year for a little while now. It's been a little up and down with the uptake from our clients as some are of a more traditional mindset and do not want to convert to paperless. Some clients also take a little longer to acclimate to the system then others, but once setup and working, each client on light year improves efficiency by about 20%.

More over, the support and continued patience of the team at Light Year, especially Tom, has been astounding. Due to job changes, they've helped train any and all staff as we've seen fit. Have listened to ideas, and implemented workarounds where possible, truly making this a system we can use above other similar products.

They also offer that support to our clients who may otherwise be struggling and are always on hand 24/7 to call, video conference or chat online to anyone who needs assistance.

The support from the team is fantastic and are always on hand to help and assist.
Feedback and suggestions on the system are welcomed and implemented if possible and useful.
Invoices no longer need manually entering!
Option to automate the process of receiving invoices entirely, doing away with any need to upload - instead just get them emailed directly into Light Year.

A few of the options appear to be placed on pages I wouldn't expect, but nothing particularly bad.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear how that the support team has been fantastic. We will pass this along to them.

Lightyear works as promised

Lightyear provided more accurate invoices from different kinds of suppliers and minimised the need for manual input, provides transparency as all the history is included with the bill and allow for Approvers to view the invoices for their area so provides confidentiality and saves them time.
Staff skills and time can be used more productively on more than inputting invoices.

Every step of the process has been excellent and the ongoing support has continued to be excellent.
The initial contact was responsive and guided through the set up to allow us start processing quickly.
The product is logical to follow and easy to view and provides options every step of the way.
The data extraction is very accurate and adaptable to different supplier invoices and the mapping team is very quick. This is more accurate than our previous software.
To email queries from within Lightyear saves so much time and hassle looking for emails and provides great transparency.
Separation of users to their department only
Choosing where we export to Xero has been essential to facilitate approval levels
Lightyear continues to improve their
Service to queries has been responsive and solutions are specific to our company using information and not a regurgitating the help function.

There is a lot of functionality and detail so can be a little overwhelming.
Support videos and notes focus on administrators but could find information on guiding from the other user roles perceptive after initial guide when first login

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. Great to hear that you are finding the data-extraction to be more accurate and quicker than your previous supplier.

Justin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, intelligent and easy-to-use

The team at Lightyear are hospitality-experienced and so empathise and comprehend my business and the daily problems I need to resolve. They are fantastic to deal with - grounded, patient (I test them on this), understanding and always willing to help and train. They are more than a supplier - they are a true business partner, with the best interests of my business as their main concern (even if it means cutting themselves short a few dollars here and there). A great company to have on your side, and an inspirational team to work with.

Once set up, it's a one-stop-shop for invoice receipt, accounts payable and receivable reconciliation, cost management, and business information. It is intuitive and simple to use, extremely cost-effective and takes out some of the most mundane and laborious tasks so I have more time to work on improving my business and keeping front-of-house. I could not recommend it more highly.

There's nothing I dislike about this product - I am overly happy to have it as part of my suite of tools.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you are taking full advantage of Lightyear.

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Accounts Payable Perfection

Extremely happy.

Lightyear allows us to easily manage the accounts payable process across our entire client base. It's unqiue mapping extraction process as well as logical flow of information, clean user interface, filing cabinet, approval process, inventory and duplicate recognition make it in my opinion the best accounts payable solution on the market. There support team is second to none.

Integrations with more POS programs or even job management programs would only increase Lightyears potential.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you are taking full advantage of LIghtyear. We are always working on new integrations and more are coming soon.

Raj
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Good software

- Good software. Easy to use.
- Great support team.
- onboarding consultant was amazing.

- in some instances, the rules are too rigid.
- it will be good to have a little bit of flexibility with some of the rules which should help solve a lot of things especially for supplier who currently don't have a professional way of running their business.

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

Lightyear - great product, easy implementation, great value and top notch customer support!

AP Automation was long overdue within our organisation. Lightyear ticks the boxes for us in terms of automation and improving our processes, particularly in an international organisation working in multiple timezones.

Would thoroughly recommend you are least trial the product - no cost if you don't like, but I'll be surprised if you turn back!

Not much not to like! The fact that you can have a month's free trial to test it out and set everything up is brilliant. It meant we could trial the product at no cost (including excellent support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ). Although there was paid implementation assistance (cheap!) available I was able to set the whole thing up without having to resort to that (the customer support team is on hand 24/7 to help with any issues).

The product is not that mature - which could be seen as a downside. However, the Lightyear team is so responsive that it doesn't actually come across that way. Most of the niggles that I had at the beginning (just over 6 months ago) have already been resolved through the regular product updates, and I have confidence that the remainder will be resolved in due course.

The product is very easy to set-up and use (as evidenced by being self-implemented). We have implemented in four locations, and once you understand how things work, it only really takes a couple of hours of setup to do each new location.

Given the nature of the rapid development of the product, there is still some work to be done to rationalise all the features (e.g. 'Edit Bill' permissions were add retrospectively to the 'Task Approver' role, so they don't integrate in a completely cohesive manner with the interface). However, I understand that the team are proactively working on that aspect.

Merran

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Accounts Payable Game Changer

Kudos to Team Lightyear for delivering a full range Accounts Payable solution in a simple and effective package. After researching a number of similar products, we implemented Lightyear over a year ago and it has transformed the way we manage our suppliers across all business divisions. Automation ensures integrity of data flows and authorisations through all our core systems and provides a comprehensive audit trail for every document - from when it was received from the supplier, across every interaction and through to our accounting system. Data processing time has halved and all users can source information directly through the simple online document storage feature.

Implementation was seamless and the team managed to deliver the entire product remotely and in record time. Support is strong and fast, and I love seeing continued enhancements and new features in the software. I recommend Lighyear to my peers often - a great solution for any business.

Simplicity - easy for non-finance users to navigate
Clear audit trail on all interactions with documentation
Very cost efficient

I would like to see a bounced email feature when a supplier directs their invoice to a slightly incorrect email address - as far as I can see, if the Lightyear email address is incorrect, neither the supplier or the receiving entity is aware

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

A really good accounts payable software.

I really like how user friendly this software is. It helps me be more productive and I understand it enough now that I can easily introduce interns to it. Being able to integrate with different accounting software is a bonus and a real time saver. I also really enjoy going paperless so my work is accurate and there are no lost documents. I would like for Lightyear to work on the lag when integrating but other than that I would definitely recommend this software.

I like how user friendly this software is and if I am ever stuck then support is always available. I have been able to save a lot of time and train a few interns with Lightyear. Being able to access old invoices in the online archive is great too. The statement reconciliation process has finally allowed me to go completely paperless which makes my work more accurate.

At times syncing with Netsuite lags so it takes a bit longer to sync.

Sharon

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Lightyear

It's saved a lot of time for my business and it works for all of my clients. I have some interstate clients and it's a speedy way to agree and make payments on daily invoices coming through for approval etc. We can all view the same invoice at the same time if there is an issue and easily resolve then and there.

I love that all my actions can be taken out in one place - it's stores/archives all information received and is easily searched upon.

I would like to see an option to archive 'Service Reports' - it's not always just invoices and statements that come through but often a 'supporting' document that I don't like to delete.

Erin

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Lightyears Ahead!

Very happy with Lightyear and the efficiencies in processing up to 500 invoices per week in our various businesses. Even when we switched to Microsoft Dynamics (ERP system) Because it is so user friendly I was able to customise the export format with little fuss.
Support have always been very helpful, from our migration (Invitbox to Lightyear) and any queries that our team have. We have developed a really good relationship with the team.
It continues to work very well for our operations, I wouldn't consider changing and have no hesitations in recommending the product.

The ease of use. We have varying levels of computer literacy across the group, and I haven't had any complaints or confusion about the product.

some times the mapping/mapping requests can cause delays in processing.
though this would be a problem in any like system.

Ajai
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Very pleased with level customer service and support

This software does things that other software could not offer us and was not as user friendly

Once the software was set up correctly the we saved 12-20 hours a week

General I am very happy with Lightyear and no negitives

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lightyear

Service and ability to do what we needed

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. Great to hear that you are saving so much time every week.

Kathleen
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Lightyear saves you time for sure

We've been using Lightyear since it started. We find it very helpful and easy to use. It keeps a tax record of all our supplier bills in one location and sends a copy of the bill to Xero so that the process owner can see it when reviewing it to approve for payment.

Having Lightyear enables us to do in minutes what used to take hours of manual data entry to enter suppliers bills into our accounting software.

I find it annoying that I have to set up a supplier in Xero, raise a test bill, then pull that back into Lightyear to set up a supplier in Lightyear.

Antwort von Lightyear

Hello Kathleen, Many thanks for your excellent review. There should be an easier way to setup new suppliers between us and Xero. One of the team will reach out.

Tamara

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Life is easier with Lightyear!

The integration was seamless - around the clock support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team meant that we were up and running immediately. Our invoice storage and processes pre-lighyear were quite complex and very time consuming. Since we started Lightyear, I have saved atleast 4 hours a week in wages.

I like that our bookkeepers have instant access and can export invoices within seconds. We run two entities and I was able to create a sister company at no extra cost.

Honestly, nothing. If I could add one function, it would be to add the ability to mark an invoice as paid. As we don't have direct access to our companies MYOB account, this would be handy but I realize this is not the case for majority of users.

Matt

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Accounts Payable - sorted

Been using Lightyear since it launched, and their previous product invitbox before that. Can't believe we processed paper bills for so long.

This is the simplest software we know. It just works. Chefs approve food bills, Marketing Managers approve marketing bills etc. Data extraction and approvals workflow in one. Plus the price-checker means we don't get overcharged. Love it. Local support. Easy setup. Would highly recommend.

none to be honest. This does more than anything in market, at a similar price.

Hi Matt. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are enjoying Lightyear

Beantwortet am 8.1.2020
Alistair

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Fantastic Product

Have always found Lightyear to be a terrific and easy to use product. Dual authorisation of bills is something that many products do not have and the data extraction is very fast and accurate.

It can sometimes have speed issues and lag.

Antwort von Lightyear

Hi Alistair, Many thanks for your review. We are delighted that you are finding the combination of data-extraction and authorisation of bills to be a game changed for your organisation.

We are continuing to work on the speed issues that some users are experiencing and we have major updates for this planned over the next month. Stay tuned.

Thanks, Eoin

Beantwortet am 16.1.2020
Colin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Lightyear

My overall experience has been favourable. The initial scoping of our requirements to implementation and set up was a very smooth process. The system is easy to use with a very good help and support on hand if required.

The functionality allows automatic capture and coding of purchase invoices. This enables invoice processing and approval to be made in an efficient and effective way without the need to key in the invoice details.

It would be good to have some service or item codes under service bills which we could use to cover withholding tax

Aidan
Aidan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Accounts Payable made easy

Just Fantastic....great product...great team :-)

Coming from the paper world of Accounting to Lightyear has transformed the business and the happiness of the staff in the accounting team. The ability for invoices to be automatically coded, digitally stored and approved through an online platform is truly excellent.
The implementation team at Lightyear were fantastic, leaving no stone unturned and a special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was instrumental in the process from start to finish. Well done Lightyear team

There is not much to dislike about this product. When implementing, there was no Purchase Order function however this is now a new feature on Lightyear so very impressed with the speed to get this up and running with more to come :-)

Brett
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Lightyear has been a game changer!!

Excellent! We have had a wonderful experience and are very thankful to the team for the assistance

Lightyear has been a critical and very beneficial piece of software for our business. The ease of use combined with the outstanding customer service has meant we were able to build and launch lightyear very quickly and start using it to assist our growing business.

Hard to pick something we dont like. If anything, search capability can be improved within purchase orders but the team are constantly working and upgrading the software.

Lisa

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Lightyear review

1) End user friendly.
2)The integrity of the data being exported to the accounting software is great.
3) Very helpful support team, always answer queries quickly.

Feature enhancement - any supplier cards created in lightyear can be automatically created in the accounting systems.

Tricia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

Moving to Lightyear was the best decision we ever made

The team at Lightyear are exceptional. Everyone from the onboarding team through to the support team were and are amazing to deal. I cannot speak highly enough of the services they provide, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who provided onboarding, training and facilitated the best implementation process I have ever experienced.

Lightyear has completely transformed the whole business and made life so incredibly easy. From the transparency of data extraction and approval process through to the electronic filing this system is truly brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough.

I really can't think of any cons. If there is a feature that is missing, the development team appears to take on board suggestions to incorporate it into the next update and they appear to regularly update and upgrade features.

151 Bewertungen