inFlow Inventory Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über inFlow Inventory

Du suchst nach einem Bestands- und Auftragsverwaltungssystem für dein kleines oder mittelständisches Unternehmen? inFlow wird in mehr als 90 Ländern in der Fertigung, dem Großhandel, Vertrieb, E-Commerce und vielem mehr eingesetzt...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu inFlow Inventory durchsuchen

453 von 453 Bewertungen
Steven
Steven
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Does what we need it to..

We switched from the desktop version of inflow.

We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing.

The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

Phoebe Louise
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

A solid product even though it wasn't for us

I really liked inFlow personally, and I would recommend it to any friend or colleague looking for an inventory/invoicing software. I had a good time talking to every team member that I spoke to, which I can certainly say is not the case for every software team that I spoke to!

I really liked the overall layout and looks of inFlow. The design is clean and makes it fairly easy to find what you're looking for. Although it took me a little bit to figure out, I did like the way that parts were able to be "canned" into a finished good. This made overall organization of the inventory easy. I also liked the variety and customization of the labels generated with inFlow. It could fit anyone's needs in that arena. I also appreciated the helpfulness of the person who demo'd the product to me. I can only imagine how helpful the other support members are.

My bosses really prefer a very very detailed invoice, and they had a difficult time making that happen. They felt like it wasn't easy to make the estimates as similar to our old system as they would've liked which is ultimately the reason we are continuing our software search in another direction.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sortly

Warum inFlow Inventory gewählt wurde

the inventory system is not efficient for our growing company

Gründe für den Wechsel zu inFlow Inventory

Cost effective for what's offered
Maxwell
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

First day of product

Overall, don't color me impressed. It has a pretty interface and great functionality in theory. However the design elements are no better than that of an average student at a community college. It crashes and the server stability will leave you waiting to perform inventory.

In theory this works great. Limited to growth with a company with no API support. Which is unfortunate that they chose this route considering their pricing is on tier with medium size businesses in mind.

If the servers are down so frequently, the app will automatically opt for you to uninstall if it wasn't able to grab update information. You will also not be able to actively get to your inventory. If users are paying for a cloud service... you might want to get some server stability first. Yes... it's all secure, however this is risk management that should be addressed prior to charging for a product. My investors would have my head if I attempted to charge for such a beast.

Die besten Alternativen zu inFlow Inventory

Angela

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems...

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

I am very much enjoying the program

I like how easy it is to use. I find is very trackable the information I need. I am looking forward to using all the new plugs in with Woo and Amazon.

I'd like a few more features when it comes to duel warehousing. I like to know how to add more fields. I'd like a undo button or back button without going out of the current workload. I'd like more mini turtorials

Danish Azmat
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

A Tool of Efficient Inventory Management.

It is an effective inventory management system that covers inflows, tracking, sales & reporting
That is what a business needs to get overall inventory insights for better decision making & customer service. It is indeed a value for money.

It is not very expensive & simple to use which helps you organize your inventory systematically.
Customer service is also very helpful & responsive. The interface runs smoothly without hanging & meets its functionality without hassle.

The system is great for a small business run but some flexibility in customization options really help to overcome limitations & make it more compact & robust.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu inFlow Inventory

It is easy to operate & its ability in inventory management is great.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

easy to use

great inventory management system. can do invoices aswell. cloud based version is great. companion app is good for quick stock updates while running around

no way to mass upload images for items.

Julie
Julie
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Good Inventory Management

Good reporting and accurate information.

As a marketing team, we rely on accurate inventory numbers for promotional items and print materials. This helps us to accurately forecast numbers and provide detailed reporting. Inflow helps our marketing and shipping teams do this effectively.

This software does not have an API option, which is something our company would greatly benefit from. If we were to switch, this would be the reason why.

• Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

great software to use on your business.

less time doing paperwork and inventory

having an inventory connected to your selling force is good, you can see if something is available right away. also, the feature of the reports is very good, you can see how good (or bad) a product is selling immediately.

I don't find any cons to be honest if you know how to use it the software is very precise so you don't make mistakes.

Sue
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Great Support

We have had a very easy transition to the inFlow Inventory software by the great support team they have!

We have received great support in getting the software set up.

Does not contain a scheduling feature that would be very beneficial to our operations.

Bas
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

the one that does it all

Now that we have it working and implemented, it is so much more fun to work with. there is an overview for al you can think of...... all reports you want, but also clear and up to date data

The programm covers almost everything in 1 program.
from buying, receiving, selling through the web-site build in or external, to delivering and invoicing.
There are a lot of other programs, but only a few with all these functionalyties in 1 programm

in the beginning we had problems, by picking the goods they forgot to also ship the goods.... in my inventory reports the goods only left after i shipped the orders.
I would love it if there would be a link in the programm to a tutorial page.... if you have questions or doubts...that you can look it up easely.
I think there are to low limits on orders per month and users...the programm will be expensive for us! ( we are not selling, the orders are to deliver what the doctors are in need of..... so no revenue will come out)

Seann
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

The best inventory control software around!

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Antwort von Archon Systems

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integration with Amazon and it's possible to connect to eBay and Walmart through our integration with CartRover.

Hope that helps!

Beantwortet am 4.1.2023
Lance
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start.
InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with.
Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers?
We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment.
Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Hi Lance,

Thank you for the great review!

We've just added a new barcode label designer tool into inFlow that can support more label printers now.

We haven't tested it with the Toshiba Tec, but have no reason to believe that it wouldn't work.

You can check out more about that here: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/print-product-labels-in-inflow/

Cheers,

Beantwortet am 9.1.2023
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Inflow Makes doing business Seamless

We run a very simple, in/out business. Inflow facilitates our business activities extremely well.

The integration was seamless and the ability to customize client stores is amazing!

There are some features that would be great to have but are only available in the larger packages. As a fledgling, small business we would not be able afford those features at this time. #Goals

Antwort von Archon Systems

Thanks for the review Mark! We recently added more options into our pricing, so it might be possible to get some of the features you were looking for on a smaller plan.

Your Customer Success person will reach out to learn more about what you were looking for and will review your options with you.

Cheers,

Beantwortet am 5.1.2023
Kennita

Bewertet am 7.8.2016

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

Sam

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

Great support, great software for our retail store.

Tracking vendors, stock, sales, and customers is a 1000 times easier and efficient because of inflow.

Easy to manage, inflow is now our companies sales and stock management backbone for our 3 branches. We print invoices, monitor and mange stock, etc.. Basically, all the standard actions taken from receiving and selling the item.

Everything is awesome. There is nothing negative about this product, the company is always stepping forward, from premises to cloud, I see a great future for this awesome company.

Andy
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Great for my small business

I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

Antwort von Archon Systems

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

Beantwortet am 20.4.2020
Ben

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

It does what it needs to do

Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

Antwort von Archon Systems

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help.
- Thomas

Beantwortet am 1.5.2020
Mike

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Touge Tuning - Review

- The ability to track the progress of orders.
- Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

Kashif
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

Inventory Management Power House

Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Well its an amalgamation of all the correct features.

I would love to get the pictures in the invoices as well.
There can be a further reduction in price to get more customers.

Grozdanka
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 15.10.2018

Review one

Very good.

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Christina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 3.12.2015

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

Shane
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes.

Too many to name at this point.

We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access.
We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions.

We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow.

If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround.

Keep up the good work.

Audrey
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

inFlow Saves the day!

This product is the BEST!

This product have a lot features that you might need and almost all of it have a shortcut keys that may help to easily memorize to navigate it Overall experience using this product is awesome!

This product might more great if it can provide summary of your yearly expenses , But I love this product and I'm still waiting for updates.

Joe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

Inflow Inventory is perfect for our small warehouse

We've been using the software for years and just recently upgraded to the cloud version. The ease with which our accounting office can verify receipt of goods is great. We operate as a central warehouse for our 7 stores and cut sales orders to fill the stores. With Inflow this is such an easy process. We receive product and fill the sales orders the same day, it's great. Recently, one of my colleagues left for another job and she switched their warehouse over to Inflow. I would recommend it for any warehouse.

Easy to use. Great visibility of product from receipt to sales.

Can't really think of anything, other than I wish there was an integration with our point of sales at the store level.

453 Bewertungen