Spinify Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Spinify

Spinify ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform zur Anerkennung von Mitarbeitenden, die Unternehmen aller Größen dabei unterstützt, Verkaufsteams mithilfe von Gamification-Techniken zu motivieren und zu belohnen. Die Plattform wurde für...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Spinify durchsuchen

200 von 200 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Employees ----> Best Asset

Our company believes that employees are the major contributors to sales in a company, treating your employees right can help you increase your company’s numbers of sales. With Spinify, we have recorded the employees’ sales and giving them quarterly chances to gain a bonus for those with more sales, quarterly challenges for incentives and other goal setting and reward features. Feedback and goal management is also possible with Spinify, making things more organized all over.

Personalization is highly limited, such as colors for race cars and other matter. Also, it would be great if sales were reported through graphs instead, it seems that this feature is not yet found with Spinify.

Fun, motivational, easy-to-use

There was a definite uptick in productivity, and it keeps the agents engaged. The visual statistics are rapidly updated and easy to follow for a quick bird's eye view of everyone's progress. We know who is always on the leaderboard and those who rarely make an appearance (and so does everyone else). So, it provides a peer review feedback loop without any discomfort; the stats speak for themselves.

The interface is pretty easy to navigate, but the most value we found was the motivational factor it brought to the table. It was such a small addition to the work space, but it made a pretty big difference in productivity. The data is updated quickly and the visuals are appealing and eye-catching.

There wasn't as much customization as we would have liked; users can add an avatar, but they cannot choose their 'race car' color for instance. We also did not see as many of the stats available as we would have preferred, but we're working with our integration team on those.

Jorge

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Visualization of Success: Spinify Use

Overall, its been a good experience as I feel there is nothing else like it the market. It visualizes our current goals as well as gauges where we are in them.

What I like most about the software is that it allows employees like myself to visualize success through its features. By being able to visualize success it motivates me to work harder and be more competitive.

Sometimes it's faulty in how it recognizes what an achievement is. In other words it misses completely the way to properly track what warrants a reward or recognition.

Die besten Alternativen zu Spinify

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

I absolutely love Spinify! The customer service is like nothing I've ever experienced -...

I love how easy to use the software is - with a number of different integrations also. Leaderboards are highly customizable which is a huge bonus for us - we can report on absolutely any metric we need to. The team also love the graphics and watching their achievements on the big screen.

I can't say there's anything I dislike about this software - it suits our needs perfectly and if I wanted to hunt for further uses - I know it's always there.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Using the software levels up the way we check for our metrics.

Agents are interested to use the software. They always look forward to check their daily performances.

It is user-friendly. Agents find it a fun way to know where they ate at in their performances. It is an interactive way of showing their metrics.

None really. It may be confusing at first but just give yourself a day or two and you'll get the hang of using it.

• Branche: Versicherung

Easy

The flexibility and options we have as a company. The ability to plug in and go in some aspects of the product.

Can be time consuming when you are not sure what you need to do. And it is easy to post things that you aren't finished with, if you don't know what you are doing.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Great way to gamify competition.

I like the dashboard and UI. it is very easy to use and the way the scores are displayed is nice.

I didn't like that there is no way to set custom ranges for competitions and scores as we try to do it on a monthly basis instead of a 90 day basis.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Great so far, potentially not using it to its fullest capabilities yet.

The layout and design is great - really easy to understand. Also like the % to hit target for the month, gives you a good idea where you actually are up to in the grand scheme of things for billings.

Our Director is the only one that updates figures so it may be useful to be able to directly send/upload daily stats for a Team Manager (you may already be able to do this but i am unaware if you can at the moment), it might also be worth having a doc/webinar to show people how to use it more effectively.

• Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Thus far, my experience with Spinify has been positive.

Better results from my sales team!

I like the options offered by Spinify, as each seems to present an opportunity to make the product more valuable. There are lots of ways to drive competition using this software, and I especially like the leaderboards.

At times it seems that setting up the software takes more steps than necessary. Also, I'd like to see better integration options.

Nadir
Nadir

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Spinify is really good for the motivation in big teams. Work looks like a game when it is well...

Actually everything. But the weak point is that the application has an issue. Maybe it is just with our team but at the end I don't use it daily as I was doing before.

It's very funny to be synch with the office 24h / day.

I recommend.

Nothings special. This software is interesting, now as I didn't set it I cannot speak about the weak points.

Perry
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Spinify

Great product we use it daily. Keeps everyone on the sales floor in the loop of where they stand.

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals

Would like to be able to build graphs with more information than just a few data points.

Felipe

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Great motivator for your sales team

Great experience, the support team is fast and on-point zeroing-in on a solution quickly. A pleasure to implement, and once deployed I don't have to think about it at all.

Visually appealing leaderboards really bring out the competitive drive in sales teams. Customizing profiles with staff photos, make team members really take notice. The integration with our CRM and Sales platforms via Zapier made the system run on its own.

The integration was a bit cumbersome and took a few tries, but worked like a champ once it was done.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Excellent leaderboards

Competitive leaderboards help motivate the staff and reach goals.

Motivating and rewarding for the team to track how they are going. Friendly competitiveness gets us results each month. Also the mobile phone app is great for checking when I'm not in the office.

The points system doesn't seem to work very well for our role however seems to work great for the sales team.

Erin
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Really good! I like that it is easy to use and like the app on my phone to get updates.

It creates a sense of competitiveness when the sales force has constant visibility to the stats on spinify.

I like that peoples pictures are added with their name. I work with some new folks that I haven't met yet but can see what they look like. It gets updated once a week so we can constantly see who the front runners are for contests and rankings. Very easy to use

There were some glitches in the beginning but they were fixed relatively soon after being discovered.

Rebecca

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Good for boosting morale around the office

It allows us to not only show off everyone's sales numbers and goals, it also lets us display our upcoming events, weather, other achievements, inspirational quotes and more.

We have a difficult time with the audio sometimes.

Dalton
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

Great software

Overall a pleasant experience. We have the dashboards going every day and it is nice to see the progress and alerts when someone succeeds in their role.

Is very nice for creating useful dashboards that keep our team motivated and aware of their progress.

Sometimes does not track exactly the way that Hubspot does, which can create confusion because of the disparity between numbers.

Mitzie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

Engaging and Motivating!

In a business where we are all spread out throughout the country, I love that Spinify seamlessly ties as all back in and we are able to stay connected and engaged while motivating each other.

I love that Spinify displays our employees performance, business metrics we are trying to hit and displays it in a fun, engaging and motivating way.

Spinify is great! Nothing to complain about.

Jerry
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Great app

Keeps me updated and aggressive

Easy to use and always available. Helps keep up with sales

No complaints. Love the app. Wouldn’t like not having it.

Kelly
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

My spinify experience was great! Such a great way to boost morale and track progress.

True stats and data of teams effort and progress. Able to identify development areas for staff.

The ability to customise for my team and track results. The dashboard enables data and stats to be easily presented and benchmarked.

N/A - no issues identified at this time. The only additional item would be useful is to have a rolling banner of results.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

its great, the app could be a little better, not sure if that's from our admin or the app its...

love the leader boards and how that works. Its great visual to get the KPIs across. We all use it across the team. its a good talking point for us in the office

We have it on our TVs at work and also the apps, the TVs look great im just not a massive fan of the app. cound do with a bit more change

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

The customer service has been above & beyond and it has made such a positive impact with our...

Management approachability, better communication, encouragement and camaraderie. All around more positive "vibes"!

We love the customer service, the ideas and innovation, and the suggestions provided to us! Has made a big difference in not just our friendly competition and encouragement for staff, but has especially improved communication and management approachability!

We do really like the backgrounds available, but the graphics for things like each user slot that shows on the leaderboards, and the gamification panel, are a little 90's computer reminiscent. It would be interesting to see more of a sleek approach.

Irmita
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Overall a good experience

Motivational purposes as it ranks us by the sales we make.

I like that it shows me the the complete list of my coworkers and ranks. I like that the app is easy to use and I can keep track of it while I'm not at work. I like that it shows the percentage of completed goal before the next tier. I also like that I can opt in for notifications.

I would like to see a breakdown of all my sales, to be able to click on my dollar amount and it open up to a list of my sales. I would also like to be able to celebrate individual sales instead of celebrating without it showing what is being celebrated.

Phill

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Makes team games fun

We have run a few team games on Spinify and they have been good for motivation and morale. The Slack integration has been very valuable

I found it a little hard to find my way around

Juan
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Fun ways to show recognition

Love it, fast fun and easy to use.

it is really simple to use. it allows us to recognize one another in a way that is really impacting.

It forces you to choose one of the pre-installed hashtags.

Vikram

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Its great to see our targets and achievements in Graphic format and push it to the TV.

It great to see the leader boards with the targets and achievements.

200 Bewertungen