Jibble Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jibble

Jibble ist eine Software zur Zeit- und Anwesenheitsverfolgung, die Unternehmen im Baugewerbe, im Einzelhandel, in der Fertigung, im Gastgewerbe und in anderen Branchen dabei helfen soll, die Arbeitszeiten ihrer Mitarbeitenden zu...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jibble durchsuchen

915 von 915 Bewertungen
Sammad
Sammad
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

ActivTrak

Warum Jibble gewählt wurde

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Beantwortet am 14.8.2019
Marija
Marija
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Jibble is the best time tracking options for design professionals.

As a graphic designer most of my projects are paid by billable hours, so it is crucial to have an app that can track, and then export precise timetables and billable hours of different projects.

Jibble is easy to use time tracking app, that allows you to customize it based on your needs. Depending on what you need you can purchase different options of subscription. There is also a free version that you can use if you need just a simple time tracking. For more specific needs you will probably need to purchase one of the paid subscriptions, but good news is that you will get trial period where you can see all of the different options in action, and based on that can decide what you need. One of the great functions is reporting system that allows you to customize your reports for both internal, and external use. All in all great app, simple, safe and easy to use.

There is no direct report export to PDF, so you will need to do that yourself. That can be a problem when you are in pinch.

TrackingTime und Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Simple and easy to figure out and setup app, with ton of otions.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

Recommended time tracking app

The application has always done what I needed it to do which is why I've remained using Jibble for 5 years

I like the low pricing and the online support

I have no issues with Jibble what so ever

QuickBooks Online

Die besten Alternativen zu Jibble

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

Take Caution when entering billing info

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Hi Jacqueline,
First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

Beantwortet am 8.4.2022
Jaco
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Smart and Efficient Tracking

Its been great, the software has been very helpful and easy to use and I would gladly recommend the software above other providers

The biggest benefit for our company is being able to effectively track employee hours submitted.
With the geofencing capability, it allows us to ensure employees do not take advantage of clocking in away from the site.
It also allows us to have the assurance that staff are actively on site and also manage leave

Not much to not like about Jibble, the app and the User Interface is very reliable and easy to use. I think if Jibble would allow you to save custom generated reports, reports that we use every day/fortnight, or allow certain costumised reports to be emailed on a daily basis, then that would be something they can improve on.

Lioul
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2024

My Experience on Jibble

I am very satisfied with the functionalities of Jibble and I don't need I need any other software.

- Easy to navigate and set up, making it accessible for teams of all sizes.
- Offers a generous free plan with basic features, which is suitable for small teams or startups.
- Strong mobile app support for iOS and Android, facilitating time tracking on the go.
- Integrates well with various tools such as Slack, Trello, and Asana, enhancing workflow efficiency.
- Provides facial recognition for clocking in and out, adding a layer of security and reducing time theft.

- The free plan lacks some advanced features that are available in paid plans, which might be limiting for growing businesses.
- Reporting features are somewhat basic compared to other tools, potentially requiring additional manual effort for detailed analysis.

• Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 26.4.2024

Small Business using Jibble

Overall my experience with Jibble has been overwhelmingly positive. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for an affordable and extremely effective solution to employee time tracking and management.

Jibble has a very user friendly experience tailored with professional features that are critical for day to day usage. Their free package comes with so much, and the support team is always super helpful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new employee time management system, this has truly been a blessing.

My only dislike of Jibble is how many amazing features are locked behind the paywall, but nothing against Jibble, everyone needs to make money somehow so I completely understand. But if you're willing to put in an extra buck these extra features are definitely worth your money!

Maria del Carmen
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 25.5.2024

Highly recommended time-tracker!

Easy to use, mobile access, and time is adjustable

I don't think there's anything I don't like about Jibble. Even its interface is great.

Lee
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 12.4.2024

Jibble is easy for your employees and for your administrator

I was not here when it was set up but training on it did not take long and it is pretty intuitive, so I have not needed a lot of help after my initial introduction to it.

Easy to access and make changes as well as easy to gather time data for payroll processing.

I have not found an easy way to scroll to a previous week without having to tab through slowly.

onjefu
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 27.5.2024

My jibble review

It has really helped me to navigate my timing and work effectively!

1 time management
2 no of hours worked
3 work efficiency
4 employee tracking

Jibble is perfect, cant think of fault, it simply recommendable!

João
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Beantwortet am 1.4.2020
Kamel

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Shilles Steven
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

Beantwortet am 23.5.2020
Patricia
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

Jibble with ease

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Antwort von Jibble

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

Beantwortet am 18.4.2022
Joy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Jibble Customer Satisfaction Review

Overall experience is good, really it is. not perfect, but it has remain very useful.

its so flexible to use, the mobility makes it very interesting. I like the fact that employees can log in wherever they are, without having to go to a particular spot in the office

it does not load quickly times, and miss face recognitions, confusing one person for another

N-sight, BambooHR und ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Cause it was easy to deploy and integrate into what I currently have and I can use a free version till I need to increase staff strenght.

Antwort von Jibble

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback. Please make sure to report these concerns to [email protected]. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 26.4.2022
annik
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

great software for tracking payroll

we are happy w our experience w jibble.

this is a great software and easy to use. it has a free version which is all i need for my staff to track their hours worked, for me to be able to do payroll. the paid features look great but i don't need them for my tiny business.thank you jibble.

staff are not able to edit their time clock. if they forget to clock in or out i need to edit it for them.

Chelsy
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

Great software!!

Love it!

I love the ease of the program. It's so nice being able to keep better track of when my employees come in.

I wish I could have their pay associated with their time so I could see a calculation of what their monthly pay will be.

Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jibble

Jibble was inexpensive and their customer service is awesome!

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, Chelsy!

Associating your pay directly with Jibble is not in our roadmap (not yet) We'll let everyone know when this becomes possible.

Beantwortet am 24.2.2021
Jennifer Love
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 5.1.2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Beantwortet am 22.8.2018
Mónica

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

monday.com

Accessibility and price

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

-Jibble Team

Beantwortet am 25.7.2019
Nicky
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

Beantwortet am 19.8.2020
Sergio

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Harvest und Asana

Price and simplicity

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Beantwortet am 5.8.2019
Mary Grace
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

My experience in using Jibble

The business problem the Jibble solve is the use of technology in time in and out of people. My overall experience with Jibble is that it is very convenient to use and user friendly meaning I can easily understand the app when I use it.

I like most about Jibble are the following1. JIbble app can be use in my mobile phone. When I enter the school premises I can just click the app then time in.2. If I forgot my mobile phone I can use my desktop or laptop to time in and out.3. When there are times that we need to work from home I can use Jibble to time in and out.

None actually, except for sometimes it is hard to load, but I don't think it the app problem but the internet.

Ezra
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Jibble app, a must app for remote work!

Overall, Jibble app is a must app for a remote work setup. It is convenient to use and user-friendly.

Jibble app is easy to access - can be in the form of desktop app, mobile app or browser. With just a single click, I am able to time IN and time OUT on a work from home setup. It also gives you the timesheet so I can easily check whether I already completed the total required work hours.

Jibble desktop app can only be used online. In seldom cases, the Jibble desktop app was not able to capture some of my working hours especially at times when I was unaware that my internet has been disconnected. I was automatically time OUT when my PC becomes offline.

Antwort von Jibble

Thanks for your feedback, Ezra!

Your concerns were forwarded to the product team and are currently under investigation.

Thanks!

Beantwortet am 23.9.2022
Ma. Louren
Ma. Louren
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

Jibble Rocks!

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Antwort von Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Beantwortet am 22.8.2018